VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Schwarzenegger Undergoes Heart Surgery, His Second Cardiac Operation in 2 Years! ...

Author:
Recent Hospital Pic
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Sunday, October 25, 12:19:22am
In reply to: Did he have a heart attack 's message, "HEALTHWATCH: Arnold Schwarzenegger, doing well after undergoing heart surgery." on Saturday, October 24, 07:14:23pm

Arnold Schwarzenegger Undergoes Heart Surgery, His Second Cardiac Operation in 2 Years;
The Terminator star revealed Friday he received a new aortic valve. ...

People.com / By Alexia Fernandez
October 23, 2020

Arnold Schwarzenegger is recovering after undergoing a heart procedure in Cleveland, Ohio.

The actor and former California governor shared a photo of himself in a hospital bed on Twitter Friday, writing, "Thanks to the team at the Cleveland Clinic, I have a new aortic valve to go along with my new pulmonary valve from my last surgery."

He continued, "I feel fantastic and have already been walking the streets of Cleveland enjoying your amazing statues. Thank you to every doc and nurse on my team!"

Schwarzenegger also shared the news on his Instagram, where two of his children, Katherine, 30, and Patrick, 27, commented on the post. The new mom left heart and praying hand emojis while his son wrote, "PLEASE DONT GO WORKOUT TODAY!!"

The actor also has daughter Christina, 29, and son Christopher, 23, from his marriage to Maria Shriver and son, Joseph Baena, 23, from a previous relationship with Mildred Baena.

The Terminator star’s surgery comes two years after he underwent heart surgery to replace a previous pulmonic valve replacement.

The actor was to have a less-invasive catheter valve inserted but then it was decided he required open-heart surgery instead, his spokesperson said at the time.

Due to a congenital heart defect in 1997 Schwarzenegger also had an aortic valve replaced. His pulmonic valve was also replaced that year.

In April 2018, the father of five gave an update on his recovery on social media, writing, “It’s true: I’m back!”

“I went to sleep expecting to wake up with a small incision and woke up with a big one,” he tweeted at the time. “But guess what? I woke up, and that’s something to be thankful for.”

Schwarzenegger thanked his team of doctors and nurses, and expressed “gratitude” for his fans.

“Thank you to the doctors & nurses,” he continued. “And I’m truly filled with gratitude for all of the kind messages.”

Link ...
https://people.com/movies/arnold-schwarzenegger-undergoes-heart-procedure-thanks-cleveland-medical-team/

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.