VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Country singer Trisha Yearwood, tested positive for COVID, while hubby Gart Brooks tests negative. ...

Author:
Link
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Wednesday, February 24, 10:03:57pm
In reply to: NFL Reporter Ian Rapoport Tweet 's message, "Steelers Head Coach Mike Tomlin diagnosed with Covid-19. ..." on Wednesday, February 24, 09:10:55pm

Country singer Trisha Yearwood, tested positive,
while hubby Gart Brooks tests negative. ...

TMZ
February 24, 2021

Garth Brooks' wife singer Trisha Yearwood has tested positive for COVID-19 ... and even though he's tested negative, he's going into quarantine with her nevertheless. According to Garth's rep ... the couple went into quarantine after a member of their team tested positive for COVID, and subsequent tests showed Garth's wife, Trisha Yearwood, tested positive as well, while he tested negative. Garth said she's dealing with some symptoms but there's reason to remain optimistic.

The singer said, "Officially, she's diagnosed as 'on her way out of the tunnel' now, though, which I'm extremely thankful for." He added, "Anyone who knows me knows my world begins and ends with Miss Yearwood, so she and I will ride through this together. And anyone who knows her knows she's a fighter and she's been doing everything right, so I know we'll walk out on the other side of this thing together." Garth will also be putting his weekly Inside Studio G show on Facebook on ice until further notice ... according to his rep.

Link ...
https://www.tmz.com/2021/02/24/garth-brooks-wife-trisha-yearwood-tests-positive-covid-19/

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Reality star, former ‘Jersey Shore’ Star Nicole ‘Snooki’ Polizzi Tests Positive for COVID-19. ...Variety.comWednesday, February 24, 11:06:28pm

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.