VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: [1]23456 ]
Subject: Hand spanking a bare backside

Author:
Anna
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 17:32:10 09/04/12 Tue

I have been using a paddle but have just tried traditional hand spanking on Daniel's naked bottom and I really prefer it. For one thing it is much more intimate, and a direct contact from me to him which I think is a big psychological advantage, my hand directly stinging his bottom.
Do any others here prefer this direct approach themselves?

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Re: Hand spanking a bare backside

Author:
Suzie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:34:18 09/21/12 Fri

Yes, Anna, I do. I think hand-spanking is the preferred way to spank and will always just use my hand unless the infraction requires some special "lesson reinforcement" and then some strokes with an implement after the hand-spanking is how I do it.
Hand-spanking is less impersonal and a more nurturing and loving way to help a teen behave and modify attitudes, or help convince them that they have to try a little harder in class or in the pool or on the sports field.

Hugs,
Suzie

>I have been using a paddle but have just tried
>traditional hand spanking on Daniel's naked bottom and
>I really prefer it. For one thing it is much more
>intimate, and a direct contact from me to him which I
>think is a big psychological advantage, my hand
>directly stinging his bottom.
>Do any others here prefer this direct approach
>themselves?
[> [> Subject: Re: Hand spanking a bare backside

Author:
scott (happy scott)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:53:28 03/02/13 Sat

suzie at least you spank them you aren't like most parents to day to spineless to do that.

Author:
Alex
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:13:13 09/22/12 Sat

I do that with my little brother a lot, so does my Mom (with both of us) and it can be just as effective

Author:
Anna
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:50:58 09/24/12 Mon

The forum seems very quiet at the moment, is anyone around???
[> [> Subject: Re: Hand spanking a bare backside

Author:
ralph
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:20:31 10/22/12 Mon

>The forum seems very quiet at the moment, is anyone
>around???
my mom uses a hand spanking as a warm up then a paddle or hairbrush

Author:
Tommy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:59:02 10/22/12 Mon

As a boy growing up in the 1960s I was subject to some very firm punishments from my Akela (cub scout master). At the time (things very different now) anyone in a position of authority was assumed to have the right to punish children in their care: parents, teachers and people such as Akela all were assumed to be acting 'in loco parentis' by right.

In my case Akela was one of those basically well meaning men who definitely believed it was his duty to discipline the cub scouts in his charge and discipline in his view amounted to spankings for all but the most trivial offences. Spankings were not discussed with parents, it was assumed that they agreed with this approach, I never heard of anyone objecting even when their sons had been subject to punishment at the end of the troop meeting or most frequently on camping trips.

I was first spanked by Akela when I was eight years old. It was with another boy in the same den as me. The other boy, Simon, was slightly younger than me so he went first. I had to wait outside the office (door closed) for about 10 minutes whilst Simon was spanked. There was a silence for a couple of minutes then the unmistakeable sound of spanking started, fast and furious, at first that was all you heard. Then after about 10 spanks, Simon's cries and pleas for mercy started up and got louder and louder. The spanking last several minutes (an anxious time for me I can tell you), then the spanking stopped and then restarted for a few more louder spanks, then silence apart from Simon's snivels. He came out five minutes later, still sobbing and as he came out, he was still doing up his shorts, which was my first inkling about what was to happen to me.

I entered in trepidation, the door was shut and locked behind me. There was a little talk and then I was led over to the chair on which Akela sat with me stood in front of him, hand on head whilst he undid my belt, pulled my short pants down to my ankles and then my underwear. I was asked if I was ready and then the spanking began. It was a very painful stinging affair. I had never been spanked this hard before, with firm, loud spanks landing on my bare bottom about once a second. I was soon yelling my head off and begging for mercy but all I got in return was the order to keep quiet (some hope) and keep still. As my hands instinctively reached back, I soon had both hands pinioned behind my back. After about three minutes the spanking stopped 'Have you learned your lesson?' 'Yes.' I replied but that merely triggered another harder spanking for 'Being disobedient whilst being punished.' Presumably for reaching back and making too much noise. The second spanking lasted about another two minutes (I guess here).

The spanking finished I remained over Akela's lap exhausted and drained by my punishment. He lifted me up and sat me on his lap (my underwear and short pants still around my ankles) where I calmed down and allowed my eyes to be dried and my nose wiped. He kept me on his lap for about five minutes, stroking my legs until I was calm and no longer crying, all the time making calming and forgiving statements that made me feel better. As I left the office buttoning up, I felt as though I had been soundly and effectively punished and felt no resentment towards Akela.

I was spanked on several more occasions by the same Akela until I moved up to the Scouts at age 12. Akela's spankings were always extremely firm and left me sore until the next day. Sometimes he used a paddle or switch once I reached the age of nine but mostly he spanked by hand, just spanking longer and harder instead, I think sometimes I was spanked more than 10 minutes in duration when he felt it necessary.

I think the hand spankings were more effective than the paddle as the 'ceremony' was similar but the duration of the punishment was longer and the bond I felt with my Akela was stronger after a hand spanking than with a paddle or switch although the latter was used only when we were in camp.

Tommy

Author:
Elmer Fusco
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:39:32 11/25/12 Sun

>themselves?
My Mother used both her bare hand and a belt. Then she would hold me down while she handed my kid Sister the belt because Mom didn't think she spanked me hard enough with just her hand.

Author:
Brucie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:10:19 12/28/12 Fri

>themselves?

I think bare hand on bare backside has real value for the reasons you mentioned, Anna. Simply because you can actually feel Daniel's bottom responding to your smacks, jiggling and warming as the cheeks begin to blush, your resolve to spank him soundly is bound to be that much greater.

And of course, the element of shame is beyond compare. A paddling or strapping will always top the sting from a hand spanking, but the intimacy you mentioned is uniquely potent. The backside you cared for and pampered in Daniel's infancy is now bared for a spanking from those same motherly hands. It's a wholesale difference when a pat becomes a smack, especially on the bare. Big boy getting his bare bum handspanked by his mother...not such a big boy after all.

Author:
pauline (mystified)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:31:54 02/22/13 Fri

someone said the forum seems Dead. I find it more annoying that all the emails people leave. No longer Exists.

I get frustrated when i email someone everything i want to talk about and i get a one line question back.

I cringe

I write again to that person giving them the benefit of the doubt and they write another 6 word email back.
[> [> Subject: Pauline

Author:
Marzi
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:10:39 02/28/13 Thu

Pauline, I'll write back!

Marzi

>someone said the forum seems Dead. I find it more
>annoying that all the emails people leave. No longer
>Exists.
>
>I get frustrated when i email someone everything i
>want to talk about and i get a one line question back.
>
> I cringe
>
>
>I write again to that person giving them the benefit
>of the doubt and they write another 6 word email back.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.