VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
FUND FREE MAMMOGRAMS
www.TheBreastCancerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456 ]
Subject: Sisters spanking brothers

Author:
Willy
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 03:54:34 02/03/10 Wed

When I was growing up I knew several teenage girls who regularly spanked their younger brothers, sometimes in front of their friends. I knew at least one who used to spank her 11 year old stepbrother bare in front of her friends and sometimes girls his own age.
Does anyone have any experience of this or knew boys who were spanked by their sisters?

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Re: Sisters spanking brothers

Author:
Ray
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:11:03 02/04/10 Thu

I did not have any sisters so it couldn't happen to me, but my best friend and his younger brother were spanked by his sister who was about 3 1/2 years older than him. It started after his mother, who relied mostly on spanking for disciplining the two boys, developed a bad case of bursitis in her right arm. I don't think either boy was spanked by her in front of anyone but family.

>When I was growing up I knew several teenage girls who
>regularly spanked their younger brothers, sometimes in
>front of their friends. I knew at least one who used
>to spank her 11 year old stepbrother bare in front of
>her friends and sometimes girls his own age.
>Does anyone have any experience of this or knew boys
>who were spanked by their sisters?

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

Author:
T.J.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:32:12 01/27/11 Thu

My Step Sister babysat me from 7 until 10 and gave me countless spankings. She was only allowed to do it in my undies with hand or hairbrush. She was fair but favored slow long spankings over the knee as she lectured me.

Author:
Lisa
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:55:22 02/04/11 Fri

I had no brothers. I did spank my younger sister when needed . It was let me do the spanking and mom doesn't have to know what you did!
>When I was growing up I knew several teenage girls who
>regularly spanked their younger brothers, sometimes in
>front of their friends. I knew at least one who used
>to spank her 11 year old stepbrother bare in front of
>her friends and sometimes girls his own age.
>Does anyone have any experience of this or knew boys
>who were spanked by their sisters?

Author:
Bryan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:35:16 12/02/11 Fri

I had a fantasy for as long as I can remember of wishing I had a sister who would have been able to spank me, the kind of spanking where I'm really begging her to stop, and hoping she doesn't.

[> [> Subject: Re: Sisters spanking brothers

Author:
Joe
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:08:13 12/22/11 Thu

>I had a fantasy for as long as I can remember of
>wishing I had a sister who would have been able to
>spank me, the kind of spanking where I'm really
>begging her to stop, and hoping she doesn't.

Shortly after beginning to experiment with my sister 's clothes, I was caught by both my mother and sister. A girl down the street had a dress for school that was made of some polyester fabric that caught the breeze and moved in ways that boys' clothes simply don't. When my sister and I walked to school, I made it a point of trying to time it so that we walked just behind the group the other girl was in. I just loved how the dress moved on her.

My sister got the same dress in a different color. I so wanted to try it on and see how it felt but I didn't dare. The idea was enticing though, so I snuck out some of her older things and satisfied myself trying on her underwear, blouses and skirts. I did this any time I was home alone.

One afternoon I tried on this dress. It was as silky as I imagined and it slid so nicely against the nylon panties I had on underneath. I tested it several times by rubbing my hands up and down my front and back. My mother had come home in the meantime and came upstairs to find me. She came into my room and I was wearing the dress. I think she also saw me rubbing the material against my pantied bottom.

At first she said nothing, then sat me down on the bed and wanted to talk about why I was wearing the dress, asked how often I did this and lectured me on why i shouldn't take my sister's things. And of course while this was going on, my sister came home and saw the two of us in my room, sitting on the bed with me in her dress. She laughed and then asked what was going on.

Without hesitation, my mother explained that I was curious about her clothing and had tried on the dress but repeated what I had said about this being the first time. My sister didn't believe it and I don't think my mother really did. My sister asked if I was wearing her underwear too. My mother made me tell her I was but said I didn't have to show them. My sister asked if I got spanked or was getting a spanking and my mother said no. I promised I'd never do it again and my mother gave me a hug before getting up and the two of them left so I could change.

The next day my sister decided I deserved a spanking anyway, so after school and before my parents came home from work I had to model the dress for her again and ended up over her knee. The spanking was as you describe - I begged her to stop after what she said was 50 or 60 hand spanks and a dozen with her hairbrush, but she just laughed and spanked me for several more minutes.

That became a pattern for several years. If she felt I deserved a spanking, no matter what I said, she'd pull down my pants and spank me to tears.

[> [> Subject: Re: Sisters spanking brothers

Author:
Lindsay
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:48:55 12/29/11 Thu

I'm the youngest of three and my brother is the middle child. Our older sister used to spank him and when she went off to college, she showed me how to spank him until he cried. I think he was pretty embarrassed to be spanked by his younger sister. His friends knew about this too and i spanked one of them to tears once.

Author:
i hate my sis (paining)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:26:49 01/08/12 Sun

my sis always beat me up when she felt like it and if i cried she would hit me harder with my belts. And once i tried defending myself she beat me up soo bad i was criying for an hour and she dident care but just cussed at me and kicked me while i was crunched up under her feet...she lokked at every moment to beat me up.!

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.