VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1[2]3456 ]
Subject: Back to Basics - and a Bare Bottom

Author:
Anna
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 17:26:34 03/20/12 Tue

My boy Daniel, who is my stepson, is 14 now, and has just had his first corporal punishment in 5 years. Yes that is a long lay off, but I started to give serious consideration to a return to tried and trusted methods last year and am glad I did.
Increased defiance, rudeness, poor attitude were the usual things, and I had come to realise that all the talk in the world was having no effect.
I talked this over long and hard with my husband, and I was relieved when he said he thought I'd hit the nail on the head as I put forward my ideas on dealing with Daniel.
So yes, we decided a return to corporal punishment was long, long overdue.
After much reading on the subject and also talking it over with a good friend who I have known since school, I was adamant that the punishment not only had to sting but also had to be highly embarrassing as well.
We agreed that Daniel would have to undress to receive the paddle which, by the way, we purchased especially for the purpose online.
We decided the only way to go was to do it properly by taking off Daniel's underpants and having him bare from his waist downwards.
I'm sorry I forgot to mention that I have a daughter from my previous marriage and also a stepdaughter as well, they are both senior to Daniel. I put it to my husband this should be a whole family affair, and that I had no difficulties with my daughter seeing Daniel denuded. Thankfully he was in support of this and was going to suggest the very same thing.
Anyway to cut a long story short it has been done. Daniel has graced the living room with his bare lower body. His privates were not shielded either, although his hands had to be forcibly removed from his crotch.
The girls were super about the whole thing and took it all in their stride. I gave the paddling by the way, but it all went perfectly.
We didn't use corner time, but may do in future.
Has anyone else here gone back to corporal punishment after an extended lay off? Or has anyone else introduced bare punishments to a teen?

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Re: Back to Basics - and a Bare Bottom

Author:
Janice L
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:50:32 03/24/12 Sat

Very interesting post Anna. I admire your steely determination in returning to corporal punishment. It took moral courage especially to have Daniel go bare bottomed in front of the family with your daughter and stepdaughter attending also.
Did you have Daniel take his own underpants off or did you perform this yourself? I ask because I think it is a very powerful thing symbolically for a mom to step in and remove a teenage boy's underpants for a punishment. By doing this she is firmly placing herself in authority in his (and evryone watching)eyes.
I used to do this myself and would pause when it came to the moment and then take them down quite slowly, and delibrately and I knew he found this moment quite daunting. I would have him stand by my chair facing the room, sideways on to myself and was basically unvieling the penis. Again I feel this was symbolic of my authority over my boy.
[> [> Subject: Re: Back to Basics - and a Bare Bottom

Author:
Janice L
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:01:47 03/27/12 Tue

A close friend of mine is currently spanking her two boys at home and I had seen her spank before, and she always has them bare below the waist for it in front of the girls of the family.
On this occasion she punished both for fighting. They do not like "Aunt Janice" being present when they are punished but this time I got to spank them myself. I had the great priviledge of baring them as my friend held their arms. Unlike my friend who pulls their pants down when they're in position on her lap but she let me use my own methods. The girls were thrilled that they saw their brother's willys! I must say I enjoyed it, puting my years of experience to good use again. My method was always to stroke a bare bottom first befre spanking to make the nerves stand up under the skin. They squirmed with embarrassment at this and I told them of all the many times I had spanked a bare bottom in the past, and the girls were loving the sight of me spanking.
We had them do corner time and my friend's daughters served up coffee and we all sat and chatted and laughed, and in the corners were two bare red backside on display lol.

Author:
Suzie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:25:07 03/27/12 Tue

Good on you Anna, and congratulations - but as a lesson maybe to other moms, don't put spankings aside too early else, like Anna, you'll just have to re-introduce them, or else have a brat around the house.
Now that spankings have been re-introduced Anna, could I suggest that Biblical discipline for Daniel is more regular and frequent, and maintained now right through the remainder of his teen years.

And I agree completely with Janice, make the undressing part slow and drawn out for maximum effect - and yes, "unveiling of the penis" is very symbolic and important I think, and sets the tone and effect of the woman's authority over the teen boy.

Suzie

>My boy Daniel, who is my stepson, is 14 now, and has
>just had his first corporal punishment in 5 years. Yes
>that is a long lay off, but I started to give serious
>consideration to a return to tried and trusted methods
>last year and am glad I did.
>Increased defiance, rudeness, poor attitude were the
>usual things, and I had come to realise that all the
>talk in the world was having no effect.
>I talked this over long and hard with my husband, and
>I was relieved when he said he thought I'd hit the
>nail on the head as I put forward my ideas on dealing
>with Daniel.
>So yes, we decided a return to corporal punishment was
>long, long overdue.
>After much reading on the subject and also talking it
>over with a good friend who I have known since school,
>I was adamant that the punishment not only had to
>sting but also had to be highly embarrassing as well.
>We agreed that Daniel would have to undress to receive
>the paddle which, by the way, we purchased especially
>for the purpose online.
>We decided the only way to go was to do it properly by
>taking off Daniel's underpants and having him bare
>from his waist downwards.
>I'm sorry I forgot to mention that I have a daughter
>from my previous marriage and also a stepdaughter as
>well, they are both senior to Daniel. I put it to my
>husband this should be a whole family affair, and that
>I had no difficulties with my daughter seeing Daniel
>denuded. Thankfully he was in support of this and was
>going to suggest the very same thing.
>Anyway to cut a long story short it has been done.
>Daniel has graced the living room with his bare lower
>body. His privates were not shielded either, although
>his hands had to be forcibly removed from his crotch.
>The girls were super about the whole thing and took it
>all in their stride. I gave the paddling by the way,
>but it all went perfectly.
>We didn't use corner time, but may do in future.
>Has anyone else here gone back to corporal punishment
>after an extended lay off? Or has anyone else
>introduced bare punishments to a teen?

Author:
Anna
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:28:59 03/27/12 Tue

Thank you Janice. Yes I removed Daniels underpants for him and I agree with your comment about how it is symbolic of a mother's authority. Daniel had to have his wrists held by my husband because otherwise he would simply hold onto his pants and not let go.
I did take down his pants slow and gradually because I think that such an important part of the procedure should not be rushed and continued talking to him as I did so.

Author:
stuart
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:19:52 03/28/12 Wed

anna how old are the girls? are they spanked? where you from?

>My boy Daniel, who is my stepson, is 14 now, and has
>just had his first corporal punishment in 5 years. Yes
>that is a long lay off, but I started to give serious
>consideration to a return to tried and trusted methods
>last year and am glad I did.
>Increased defiance, rudeness, poor attitude were the
>usual things, and I had come to realise that all the
>talk in the world was having no effect.
>I talked this over long and hard with my husband, and
>I was relieved when he said he thought I'd hit the
>nail on the head as I put forward my ideas on dealing
>with Daniel.
>So yes, we decided a return to corporal punishment was
>long, long overdue.
>After much reading on the subject and also talking it
>over with a good friend who I have known since school,
>I was adamant that the punishment not only had to
>sting but also had to be highly embarrassing as well.
>We agreed that Daniel would have to undress to receive
>the paddle which, by the way, we purchased especially
>for the purpose online.
>We decided the only way to go was to do it properly by
>taking off Daniel's underpants and having him bare
>from his waist downwards.
>I'm sorry I forgot to mention that I have a daughter
>from my previous marriage and also a stepdaughter as
>well, they are both senior to Daniel. I put it to my
>husband this should be a whole family affair, and that
>I had no difficulties with my daughter seeing Daniel
>denuded. Thankfully he was in support of this and was
>going to suggest the very same thing.
>Anyway to cut a long story short it has been done.
>Daniel has graced the living room with his bare lower
>body. His privates were not shielded either, although
>his hands had to be forcibly removed from his crotch.
>The girls were super about the whole thing and took it
>all in their stride. I gave the paddling by the way,
>but it all went perfectly.
>We didn't use corner time, but may do in future.
>Has anyone else here gone back to corporal punishment
>after an extended lay off? Or has anyone else
>introduced bare punishments to a teen?
[> [> Subject: Re: Back to Basics - and a Bare Bottom

Author:
Anna to Stuart
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:16:03 03/29/12 Thu

I'm from England. My daughter's in her early 20s and my stepdaughter is in her late teens. No they're not spanked.
[> Subject: Back to Basics - and a Bare Bottom for Reno, too.

Author:
MELANIE-JANE
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:32:12 03/28/12 Wed

I'd wanted to give my stepson a good spanking for a very long time. Reno is 14, like Anna's Daniel. He's not a bad boy but he's never shown me enough respect and he's too slow to do the chores I give him. Apparently he's had a few spankings from his dad long before I knew them, but never since entering his teens. Encouraged by the posts from Anna, Janice and Suzie above, I discussed it with my husband and showed him this thread in the forum.

To my surprise Mark (my husband) said he'd been wanting to give Reno a thrashing for disrespecting me, but had thought nobody spanks teenagers any more. He was intrigued by Anna and her husband punishing Daniel in the presence of his sister and step-sister, and by Janice's advice about unveiling the penis to establish the mother's authority over the boy. We agreed that Reno needed a similar lesson.

We gave the boy some notice. We told him we'd decided he needed to be taught a lesson, and that he was going to be spanked pants down the next night in the presence of my sister and her daughter, my 12-year-old niece, Philippa.

Reno came downstairs at the required time last night looking very unhappy, subdued and embarrassed. He saw my sister and niece sitting on the sofa, his dad in the corner and me holding the hairbrush. I told him to strip down to his tee-shirt and underpants and stand in front of us with his hands on his head. Reno is not a strong-willed or disobedient boy, just annoying, lazy and sometimes rude. He did as he was told, but very sheepishly.

His face was crimson as I slowly drew his underpants down as Janice describes. I had to remind the boy sharply to keep his hands on his head, as inch by inch I slowly uncovered his penis, the first time I've seen it. It proved to be a good length and thickness even flaccid as it was. I moved to his rear so that his member was clearly on display to my sister and Pippa, framed by his hanging testicles. His pale white bottom has some dark hairs over it, but it's rather slack and unmuscular. He needs more excercise. I couldn't help squeezing the globes with my hands, making him squirm. He was learning that I have authority over him.

He reluctantly but obediently bent over, hands on knees, when I told him. His dad didn't have to hold his wrists.

I gave him ten slow firm whacks of the hairbrush down the middle of his bottom followed by ten to the right flank and ten to the left. I took a pause and you could see he was hoping the punishment was over, but his father decided he would get another ten each from both his parents, showing the boy he supported me in my desire to discipline his son.

I allowed Reno to stand up and have a "rest" before the continuation of his spanking. Of course he was on full frontal display again then, to his step-aunt and step-cousin.

We've seen Suzie's advice to Anna that she should continue to discipline Daniel throughout his teen years. Does anyone have suggestions how we should continue with Reno? Are there any changes we should make to the way we dealt with him last night?
[> [> Subject: Re: Back to Basics - and a Bare Bottom for Reno, too.

Author:
Anna to Melanie-Jane
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:41:28 03/30/12 Fri

Interesting! I think we all learn what works for our own situation and the individual being punished, although we can adopt techniques and methods from others. After all many of us learn about how to spank from being spanked or from watching others.
It is my intention that bare bottom punishments shall be used sparingly, not often so Daniel doesn't become accustomed to them. Other punishment options can be used inbetween but knowing that a bare spanking is a real possibility is a good detterrent.
[> [> Subject: Re: Back to Basics - and a Bare Bottom for Reno, too.

Author:
Melanie-Jane
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:37:24 03/31/12 Sat

Anna, I see you intend to use bare-bottom spanking on Daniel sparingly. I guess his recent paddling with your daughters present has cured his defiance and rudeness for the time being.

By the way, what role did your husband play in the spanking? Did he hold Daniel's wrists throughout the paddling? Also,did you discuss with Daniel afterward? It would be interesting to know his views.

Regarding my 14-yr-old stepson, Reno, we talked to him about his recent spanking and he claims he's learned his lesson about respecting me and obedience. Mike, my husband, and I are not convinced because he sounded resentful and asked why it had to be bare bottom and in front of his step-aunt and my niece.

My husband wishes he'd brought up the subject of spanking Reno a long time ago, because he believes the boy needs it regularly but he didn't know I'd be supportive. We decided the boy will get monthly reminder spankings from now on.

Are there any views about that?
[> [> [> Subject: Re: Back to Basics - and a Bare Bottom for Reno, too.

Author:
Anna to Melanie-Jane
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:34:02 04/01/12 Sun

I definately wouldn't give monthly reminder spankings. I think that gives him the message that he gets punished no matter what his behaviour, even if it's good behaviour and he has made an effort to improve. The idea of punishment has to be that it is a deterrent, in other words the culprit behaves better in order to avoid an embarrassing and stinging punishment. However, if he is punished anyway then it defeats the object. He feels he cannot win no matter how well he behaves. For this reason I would urge you to keep bare bottom punishments as the last resort to be employed only when behaviour does not improve, and after ample warnings. He then will make a clear connection in his mind between poor behaviour and making no effort to improve, and being punished.
That is my advice, and I hope it helps. He must be allowed to improve and be rewarded for that.

My husband lends me his moral support, and his presence is felt, with his authority backing me up. It is very important that parents/guardians are united when it comes to setting the rules, and also when punishment has to be given.
Gee, I hope I don't sound like I'm lecturing, ha ha, but you did ask me for my thoughts. I hope this helps you in your efforts to impose better disipline.
[> [> [> Subject: Doing our best for our stepsons, with belt and hairbrush

Author:
Melanie-Jane
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:46:03 04/03/12 Tue

Thank you, Anna for your reply. Many parents will agree with you that we should only spank for bad behaviour and maybe as a last resort. Mike and I have a different view.

Firstly the spanking we gave him last week was not a punishment, it was meant to be a lesson in respect. As such we intend to reinforce the lesson regularly, so Reno will bend over for my hairbrush once a month to show me respect.

When it comes to punishment for bad behaviour, now that he knows I'm in favor, Mike is keen to resume spanking Reno as he used to years ago, as a first resort. We think that non physical punishment is a waste of time.

We've told Reno he will be getting the belt for any bad behaviour. So there will be a distinction between a lesson with the hairbrush, and punishment with the belt.

I do appreciate that you have a different view. I think we are both doing our best for our sons in our own ways.
[> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Doing our best for our stepsons, with belt and hairbrush

Author:
Suzie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:52:11 04/04/12 Wed

Melanie Jane, my sincere congratulations to you and Mike - I have no doubt that your decision is right. My view is that spankings should be the first, last, and only resort, and that the best effects are if they are frequent and regular - never far away. Reno needs to be "presenting" his bare bottom to you very regularly.
Can you please let Mike know that he has my love and 100% support?

Hugs,
Suzie

>Thank you, Anna for your reply. Many parents will
>agree with you that we should only spank for bad
>behaviour and maybe as a last resort. Mike and I have
>a different view.
>
>Firstly the spanking we gave him last week was not a
>punishment, it was meant to be a lesson in respect.
>As such we intend to reinforce the lesson regularly,
>so Reno will bend over for my hairbrush once a month
>to show me respect.
>
>When it comes to punishment for bad behaviour, now
>that he knows I'm in favor, Mike is keen to resume
>spanking Reno as he used to years ago, as a first
>resort. We think that non physical punishment is a
>waste of time.
>
>We've told Reno he will be getting the belt for any
>bad behaviour. So there will be a distinction between
>a lesson with the hairbrush, and punishment with the
>belt.
>
>I do appreciate that you have a different view. I
>think we are both doing our best for our sons in our
>own ways.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.