VoyForums

Support VoyForums by visiting our sponsor, www.PainEase.com.

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456 ]
Subject: Making a spanking more effective?


Author:
Samantha
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 11:11:31 09/16/09 Wed

I was just wondering, what can be done to increase the sting of a spanking without doing any harm? My 10 year old son doesn't seem very affected by my spanking him. Maybe he's used to the pain of falling on his skateboard often?

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Re: Making a spanking more effective?


Author:
John
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:33:06 09/16/09 Wed

How do you usually spank him?

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> Subject: Re: Making a spanking more effective?


Author:
Zack
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:28:38 09/16/09 Wed

A very good question and makes a big difference/ I would hope you are spanking him over your lap. bare bottom. I would also sugggest using a wooden hairbrush.

>How do you usually spank him?

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> [> Subject: Re: Making a spanking more effective?


Author:
Samantha
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:13:03 09/16/09 Wed

I have been spanking him with my hand, on his bare bottom, usually over my knee. I usually give him 2 or 3 times his age, but due to the lack of his reaction, maybe not enough? His skin does get pretty red, I'd be afraid of hitting harder because I don't want to leave any marks. I'm also leary of instruments.



>A very good question and makes a big difference/ I
>would hope you are spanking him over your lap. bare
>bottom. I would also sugggest using a wooden hairbrush.
>
>>How do you usually spank him?

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Making a spanking more effective?


Author:
Willy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:17:00 09/17/09 Thu

>I have been spanking him with my hand, on his bare
>bottom, usually over my knee. I usually give him 2 or
>3 times his age, but due to the lack of his reaction,
>maybe not enough? His skin does get pretty red, I'd
>be afraid of hitting harder because I don't want to
>leave any marks. I'm also leary of instruments.

Samantha, you must also realise that not all boys react the same in spite of being hurt the same. Some boys take it with dignity and do not show their feelings in spite of being hurt, while others make a big show like crying and screaming in spite of being hurt less so as to impress the parent to reduce the punishment. So you should take this into consideration before you decide to increase the punishment to hurt him more. Remember that the authorities are very strict today and you could end in trouble if they find marks on his body. Some children have been taken away from their parents by social workers for this reason. I think we have gone from one extreme to the other in the last 30 years or so, though this may vary from one state to the other who seem to have different opinions about it. I think this would be a good different topic to dicuss on this forum. Btw, did you say how old the boy is?

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Making a spanking more effective?


Author:
Barry B
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:21:17 09/23/09 Wed


I found that a good 3 - 4 mins of hand spanking on the bare bottom, was oten enough. You can guage the level of punishment by the colour on the bottom. If you have both cheeks red, you should be getting the point home. You can try a hair brush, but not too hard. I think is is more the length of time he is spending across your lap that is the issue ???

A couple of mins is not enough, get him settled and get your self settled for a good 4mins min, if that is not worlking go a little longer.




>I have been spanking him with my hand, on his bare
>bottom, usually over my knee. I usually give him 2 or
>3 times his age, but due to the lack of his reaction,
>maybe not enough? His skin does get pretty red, I'd
>be afraid of hitting harder because I don't want to
>leave any marks. I'm also leary of instruments.
>
>
>
>>A very good question and makes a big difference/ I
>>would hope you are spanking him over your lap. bare
>>bottom. I would also sugggest using a wooden
>hairbrush.
>>
>>>How do you usually spank him?

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Making a spanking more effective?


Author:
Suzie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:31:58 02/23/12 Thu

Hi Samantha,
Willy and Barry have offered good opinions, and I too think you can just hand-spank very effectively, even with an older teen boy, but you must settle in, and settle the boy in across your lap for the long haul - I certainly think you need waaaay longer than 3 or 4 minutes, and I recommend making a spanking session 20 minutes or so. Periodically pause the spanking, perhaps time for another few words about how he is going to improve his attitude and general demeanor, and take a moment to perhaps adjust "positionings". If his back isn't arched in nicely, and his bottom not "offered up" beautifully you need to indicate to him that you want those bare buttocks poking well up. Then recommence the spanking again when you are ready - and he is ready.
It would be good if you could come back and let us know how his discipline sessions are coming along - we're always here and ready to help and advise.

Hugs,
Suzie


>I have been spanking him with my hand, on his bare
>bottom, usually over my knee. I usually give him 2 or
>3 times his age, but due to the lack of his reaction,
>maybe not enough? His skin does get pretty red, I'd
>be afraid of hitting harder because I don't want to
>leave any marks. I'm also leary of instruments.
>
>
>
>>A very good question and makes a big difference/ I
>>would hope you are spanking him over your lap. bare
>>bottom. I would also sugggest using a wooden
>hairbrush.
>>
>>>How do you usually spank him?

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> Subject: Re: Making a spanking more effective?


Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:40:20 04/07/11 Thu

>How do you usually spank him?

This conversation has me sitting here enraged. Do any of you people understand that leaving any mark, even a red butt cheek, is considered abuse? You people spank because you are weak parents and would all do well in taking some parenting classes for the sake of your children. Children who are regularly spanked grow up to be more aggressive, be involved in criminal activity, suffer from social and personality disorders and hold resentment for their children depending on the frequency with which they experience constant spanking. It is illegal to hit an adult. Why shouldn't children be entitled to the same kind of human protection? Humans who are too young to defend themselves. Do some research before any of you terrible people hit your child again. Keep spanking your children and allow them to become victims and suffer from your abuse. You all disgust me.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> Subject: Re: Making a spanking more effective?


Author:
Forum Admin
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:26:02 09/16/09 Wed

Not all children respond to spankings equally. You son likely has a higher pain tolerence than most. You're also probably right about his pain tolerance comming from his skateboarding falls.

Going to the use of an implement would increase the sting. However, it does increase the chances of causing an injury, which you want to avoid at all costs.

There are a few things you can do to increase the pain of a hand spanking.

1- Use a more flexible hand. Don't use a stiff wrist, relax your wrist allowing the contact with the child's skin to have a little "Snap" to it. Let the fingers make contact, don't concentrate the smacks on the palm.

2- You can aim a few of the smacks at the lower curve of the buttocks where it meets the thighs. Sometimes refered to as a sit-spot. With the proper force, it will get your child's attention.

3- When the skin in stretched, the more the spank will sting. This is why children who fight & tense up their spankings feel it more. You can simply make sure the child is more bent over than you may currently be.

Another highly effective technique for stretching the child's skin is often mis-understood is the "Knees Up" or "Diapering" position. The common mistake or misunderstanding that people make is when they simply lift the child's legs in the air while the child is on their back. This makes the spanking difficult to control. The trick is to lay your child on his/her back and have them pull their knees to their chest or their armpits and have them hold them there. You can place a pillow under the child's lower back to help them hold this position. Taking the time to get your child into this position correctly is important. In this position, there is no possible way to stretch the skin any tighter. Any spanks given in this position will hurt a lot more. However, you must be sure the child returns to the position between the spanks. Do not spank a child in this position that is struggling, as you may accidently strike them in an inappropriate place.

One criticism of this technique is that it does not preserve the modesty of the child. To me it seems like a weak argument; a barebottom spanking does nothing to preserve modesty. In my opinion, it's a better alternative to having to upgrade to the use of an implement.

An added benefit is the direct eye contact and communication you can have with your child. As soon as the child is in tears, you will also know it.

>I was just wondering, what can be done to increase the
>sting of a spanking without doing any harm? My 10
>year old son doesn't seem very affected by my spanking
>him. Maybe he's used to the pain of falling on his
>skateboard often?

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> Subject: Re: Making a spanking more effective?


Author:
Suzie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:59:33 12/28/11 Wed

I agree with one of the previous posts that you may be taking too little time over the whole spanking session, and in my view it is preferable to spank longer rather than harder - 15 to 20 minutes across your lap is not too long for a spanking.
I also agree with our Forum Administrator about using the "Diapering positioning" - some have commented that this can entail a struggle with getting the teen's legs up etc but that certainly doesn't need to be the case - you simply lay down the ground rules that you want them tho get their knees up to their chest, and if they don't remain there, then you just pause the spanking until they are correctly back into position. I also certainly agree that a spanking is no time to permit any silly little protests about modesty. A spanking has been earned, and now we're going to administer that spanking - it will be on the bare bottom, and will be carried out how the parent (or other carer) has decided - not how the child has decided.

Hugs,
Suzie






>Not all children respond to spankings equally. You
>son likely has a higher pain tolerence than most.
>You're also probably right about his pain tolerance
>comming from his skateboarding falls.
>
>Going to the use of an implement would increase the
>sting. However, it does increase the chances of
>causing an injury, which you want to avoid at all
>costs.
>
>There are a few things you can do to increase the pain
>of a hand spanking.
>
>1- Use a more flexible hand. Don't use a stiff wrist,
>relax your wrist allowing the contact with the child's
>skin to have a little "Snap" to it. Let the fingers
>make contact, don't concentrate the smacks on the palm.
>
>2- You can aim a few of the smacks at the lower curve
>of the buttocks where it meets the thighs. Sometimes
>refered to as a sit-spot. With the proper force, it
>will get your child's attention.
>
>3- When the skin in stretched, the more the spank will
>sting. This is why children who fight & tense up
>their spankings feel it more. You can simply make
>sure the child is more bent over than you may
>currently be.
>
>Another highly effective technique for stretching the
>child's skin is often mis-understood is the "Knees Up"
>or "Diapering" position. The common mistake or
>misunderstanding that people make is when they simply
>lift the child's legs in the air while the child is on
>their back. This makes the spanking difficult to
>control. The trick is to lay your child on his/her
>back and have them pull their knees to their chest or
>their armpits and have them hold them there. You can
>place a pillow under the child's lower back to help
>them hold this position. Taking the time to get your
>child into this position correctly is important. In
>this position, there is no possible way to stretch the
>skin any tighter. Any spanks given in this position
>will hurt a lot more. However, you must be sure the
>child returns to the position between the spanks. Do
>not spank a child in this position that is struggling,
>as you may accidently strike them in an inappropriate
>place.
>
>One criticism of this technique is that it does not
>preserve the modesty of the child. To me it seems
>like a weak argument; a barebottom spanking does
>nothing to preserve modesty. In my opinion, it's a
>better alternative to having to upgrade to the use of
>an implement.
>
>An added benefit is the direct eye contact and
>communication you can have with your child. As soon
>as the child is in tears, you will also know it.
>
>>I was just wondering, what can be done to increase the
>>sting of a spanking without doing any harm? My 10
>>year old son doesn't seem very affected by my spanking
>>him. Maybe he's used to the pain of falling on his
>>skateboard often?

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> Subject: Re: Making a spanking more effective?


Author:
Sharon
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 02:13:23 09/17/09 Thu

>I was just wondering, what can be done to increase the
>sting of a spanking without doing any harm? My 10
>year old son doesn't seem very affected by my spanking
>him. Maybe he's used to the pain of falling on his
>skateboard often?
I have the child bring the hairbrush after I pull the pants down I talk with the child, make sure that he or she knows why they are getting a spanking and talk about what they should do to improve their behavior. When done I help them across my knee and then spank. Their age plus 6.
After it's over there are cuddles and hugs, they can recover in their room and go on about their day.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> Subject: Re: Making a spanking more effective?


Author:
Oscar
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:50:16 09/18/09 Fri

>I was just wondering, what can be done to increase the
>sting of a spanking without doing any harm? My 10
>year old son doesn't seem very affected by my spanking
>him. Maybe he's used to the pain of falling on his
>skateboard often?

You may wet his bottom before spanking or spank him by wet hand. Usually, it's painful much more.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> Subject: Re: Making a spanking more effective?


Author:
Sharon
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:15:21 09/21/09 Mon

>I was just wondering, what can be done to increase the
>sting of a spanking without doing any harm? My 10
>year old son doesn't seem very affected by my spanking
>him. Maybe he's used to the pain of falling on his
>skateboard often?


What have you tried if anything?

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> Subject: Re: Making a spanking more effective?


Author:
Samantha
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:35:13 09/21/09 Mon

Well, fortunately things have been going well this last week and I haven't had to "try" anything.

I have processed what I've read and will be trying some of the new ideas that have been presented. I do apprecieate all the advice :-)



>
>What have you tried if anything?

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> [> Subject: Re: Making a spanking more effective?


Author:
Sharon
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:43:56 09/22/09 Tue

It wasn't such a good weekend here. 2 out of our 3 12 y/o boy and 10 y/o girl both wound up across my knees at different times over the weekend. But right now everybody is an angel.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Making a spanking more effective?


Author:
Fred
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:03:30 09/22/09 Tue

You spank bare bottom and use hairbrush? I think that is best way.

>It wasn't such a good weekend here. 2 out of our 3 12
>y/o boy and 10 y/o girl both wound up across my knees
>at different times over the weekend. But right now
>everybody is an angel.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> Subject: Re: Making a spanking more effective?


Author:
Joe
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:37:21 09/27/09 Sun

Back in my day my mother would spank us in front of others to increase the embarrasment of the spanking.

But your son is already 10 years old, at that age spanking you have to wonder if it does any good. My mother stopped spanking my brothers and I at that age and we only received a few spankings even at 10. Most of our spankings were in that 7 to 9 age bracket, we were head strong and really a handful.

Mom would sometimes have a friend over our house or a neighbor lady, there were even some girls close to our age who watched us get spanked, most though a little older than us. That we dreaded when others watched.

Good luck hope you solve your problem.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> Subject: Re: Making a spanking more effective?


Author:
Ray
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:15:23 09/27/09 Sun

Same here. Mother believed in very public spankings and very public threats of spankings. I have to say that the threat of being spanked in front of females worked even better than the spanking itself from about age 8 to 9 on. She also cut short my argumentative nature with lines like "do you want me to take down your pants right here in front of everybody". The frequency of spanking s diminished greatly between 9 and 12, but I also got a lot better at covering up misbehavior.

>Back in my day my mother would spank us in front of
>others to increase the embarrasment of the spanking.
>
>But your son is already 10 years old, at that age
>spanking you have to wonder if it does any good. My
>mother stopped spanking my brothers and I at that age
>and we only received a few spankings even at 10. Most
>of our spankings were in that 7 to 9 age bracket, we
>were head strong and really a handful.
>
>Mom would sometimes have a friend over our house or a
>neighbor lady, there were even some girls close to our
>age who watched us get spanked, most though a little
>older than us. That we dreaded when others watched.
>
>Good luck hope you solve your problem.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> Subject: Re: Making a spanking more effective?


Author:
Samantha
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:01:16 09/28/09 Mon

Thanks to everyone for the tips! I was surprised by the results I could have with my hand without more effort.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> Subject: Re: Making a spanking more effective?


Author:
Sharon
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:25:50 09/30/09 Wed

>Thanks to everyone for the tips! I was surprised by
>the results I could have with my hand without more
>effort.

You had to give a spanking? What seemed to be better?

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> [> Subject: Re: Making a spanking more effective?


Author:
Samantha
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:04:13 10/01/09 Thu

Using a more flexible hand, I was able to get some sniffles. I then used the position to get him extremely bend over which finally got him to honestly cry for a change.



>You had to give a spanking? What seemed to be better?

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Making a spanking more effective?


Author:
Sharon
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:05:39 10/02/09 Fri

>Using a more flexible hand, I was able to get some
>sniffles. I then used the position to get him
>extremely bend over which finally got him to honestly
>cry for a change.

Sounds like you made your point and the lesson was learned.
I usually put them between my left and right leg and that kind of locks them into position, that seemed to help me most.
Good luck.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Making a spanking more effective?


Author:
B Belsey
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:09:31 10/06/09 Tue

What was the position you used to get your child bending over more ???, still over the knee or something else, bare botom ????

Glad to hear that you managed to get more than a few sniffles. Good use of the hand though !!!!


>Using a more flexible hand, I was able to get some
>sniffles. I then used the position to get him
>extremely bend over which finally got him to honestly
>cry for a change.
>
>
>
>>You had to give a spanking? What seemed to be better?

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> [> Subject: Re: Making a spanking more effective?


Author:
Samantha
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:00:12 10/07/09 Wed

>>Thanks to everyone for the tips! I was surprised by
>>the results I could have with my hand without more
>>effort.
>
>You had to give a spanking? What seemed to be better?


After some success with a more flexible hand, I paused and discussed in more detail what the issues were. When it it was clear that he was still being defiant with a poor attitude, I positioned him into the "Diaper" position as described. I have to admit, at first it felt odd to see him that way (not since he was a baby!) However, I was in near shock at the cries and tears that the position was able to make. At one point I thought he had to be faking it because I really wasn't spanking that hard. The whole thing took longer than I would have wanted, several times I had to wait for him to compose himself to get back into position. I really don't think this position would have worked had he not been somewhat cooperative (I don't think he expected it to hurt!) I could imagine that a struggling child could be struck somewhere you don't want to strike otherwise.

Anyways, I hope this will be the last time or time for a while that it is needed.

Thanks to all that responded!

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Making a spanking more effective?


Author:
Barry
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:23:36 10/08/09 Thu

Glad to hear that your hand was enough, I thought it should have been. So the result is a sore bottom and a happy Mom. Well Done !!!!!


>>>Thanks to everyone for the tips! I was surprised by
>>>the results I could have with my hand without more
>>>effort.
>>
>>You had to give a spanking? What seemed to be better?
>
>
>After some success with a more flexible hand, I paused
>and discussed in more detail what the issues were.
>When it it was clear that he was still being defiant
>with a poor attitude, I positioned him into the
>"Diaper" position as described. I have to admit, at
>first it felt odd to see him that way (not since he
>was a baby!) However, I was in near shock at the
>cries and tears that the position was able to make.
>At one point I thought he had to be faking it because
>I really wasn't spanking that hard. The whole thing
>took longer than I would have wanted, several times I
>had to wait for him to compose himself to get back
>into position. I really don't think this position
>would have worked had he not been somewhat cooperative
>(I don't think he expected it to hurt!) I could
>imagine that a struggling child could be struck
>somewhere you don't want to strike otherwise.
>
>Anyways, I hope this will be the last time or time for
>a while that it is needed.
>
>Thanks to all that responded!

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> Subject: Re: Making a spanking more effective?


Author:
Judene
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:19:06 01/02/10 Sat

One thing that made our spankings more effective was spanking the kids completely naked instead of just pulling down their pants. I know there's no reason why it should hurt more, but it does. At least it seemed to when I was a kid. I think the extra embarassment and the vulnerability just make the punishment seem worse.

I agree that the diaper position makes spankings worse too. But you want to be careful spanking a boy in that position. Especially is you use a belt. If you do, he must be naked because you need to be able to see so that you don't accidentally whip his penis. That would not be good.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> Subject: Re: Making a spanking more effective?


Author:
First pervy...
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:29:03 01/03/10 Sun

BS post of the year here, sure it wont be the last!


>One thing that made our spankings more effective was
>spanking the kids completely naked instead of just
>pulling down their pants. I know there's no reason
>why it should hurt more, but it does. At least it
>seemed to when I was a kid. I think the extra
>embarassment and the vulnerability just make the
>punishment seem worse.
>
>I agree that the diaper position makes spankings worse
>too. But you want to be careful spanking a boy in
>that position. Especially is you use a belt. If you
>do, he must be naked because you need to be able to
>see so that you don't accidentally whip his penis.
>That would not be good.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> Subject: Re: Making a spanking more effective?


Author:
SEBBIE
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:13:08 02/10/10 Wed

>I was just wondering, what can be done to increase the
>sting of a spanking without doing any harm? My 10
>year old son doesn't seem very affected by my spanking
>him. Maybe he's used to the pain of falling on his
>skateboard often?
Spanking is a humiliating and has a psychological effect. It is a question of control for the spanker. For a boy, the spanking is most effective by a women. The spanking should be in the nude. If the boy has his under-briefs on, then the women should be the one to remove them. The women should also have her thighs bare, for fauther control. Use the hand and spank for about 4 minutes and to be sure that the "sit-spot" as well as the top thighs, be spanked. The boy will lose his resistence and will cry.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> Subject: Re: Making a spanking more effective?


Author:
Sue
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:15:16 11/10/10 Wed

All I know is if a whipping on the bare bottom with the belt wasn't doing the trick, my parents would give the dreaded command to turn over and spread our legs apart. Then we'd get whipped on the bare genitals with the belt. That was the worst punishment we ever got and it was reserved for truly bad stuff. Of course this would be considered child abuse today and is probably never done anymore.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> Subject: Re: Making a spanking more effective?


Author:
NB
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:47:27 07/03/11 Sun

Increasing the harshness and violence on the boy will usually not work, apart from it being illegal today. One thing that does usually work, without resorting to violence, and can even work on its own without any spanking or just a light spanking, is to punish the boy bared in front of witnesses or spectators, especially females. These could either be the boy's friends or neighbors, or the mother's friends. This shaming of a boy in front of females works wonders, and is less barabaric than a heavy spanking, especialy when the latter does not even work.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> Subject: Re: Making a spanking more effective?


Author:
Robjo
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:32:48 03/07/11 Mon

>I was just wondering, what can be done to increase the
>sting of a spanking without doing any harm? My 10
>year old son doesn't seem very affected by my spanking
>him. Maybe he's used to the pain of falling on his
>skateboard often?
I have 3 sons, and spank all of them! Each react a bit differently! However, the spanking has to be hard enough and long enough to HURT! I use my belt, with thhem bare, over my knee. I can see exactly how the color is changing on their butt cheeks as I continue to whip them. When they are crying real tears and the behind is crimson red, I give then 4 more strokes, one on each cheek-hard! That signals the spanking is ending, and the cry becomes more of a sob! Also, do not only cover the butt, you csn go down to the thighs. Have him spread his legs wide after coverint his butt and thighs, and spank the inside flesh of his open thighs-this is virgin territory, and very painful! Do not worry about a few marks, they go away quickly! Good luck, a boy need firm, painful spankings to become a productive, well behaved man.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> Subject: Re: Making a spanking more effective?


Author:
Sue (UK)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:03:40 07/30/11 Sat

>I was just wondering, what can be done to increase the
>sting of a spanking without doing any harm? My 10
>year old son doesn't seem very affected by my spanking
>him. Maybe he's used to the pain of falling on his
>skateboard often?

Well my parents used to follow up the spanking by pushing a glycerine or soap suppository up my bottom - they were acutely aware that kids misbehave most when they haven't done a good shit for a day or two.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> Subject: Re: Making a spanking more effective?


Author:
Sarah
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:01:10 10/14/11 Fri

When we were really bad, my parents whipped our bare bottoms with the buckle end of the belt. That hurt so much more! I don't think you should do this, however, because I think it's abusive.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> Subject: Re: Making a spanking more effective?


Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:54:57 03/07/12 Wed

I like a lot of the overall tone of these posts, as the spanking is being done in a LOVING manner. I know a lot of parents who spank to 'show who's boss', when that isn't the point at all. The spanking is there to help the child behave better and the child should be GRATEFUL, truly, afterwards.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> Subject: Re: Making a spanking more effective?


Author:
Mom of 3
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 02:49:17 03/08/12 Thu

I pretty much agree with what you say. Although I'm not sure about being grateful afterwards. I think that a spanking is given to teach a lesson and when the pants are pulled down and the lecture given it is important to be sure the child understands the reason for the spanking. When done in a respectful way a spanking should emphasize that. When the spanking is over then it is a time of forgiveness and moving on. Hugs follow a spanking in our house, just to be sure tha the child understands the air is clear.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> Subject: Re: Making a spanking more effective?


Author:
jake craig
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:43:11 03/21/12 Wed

>I was just wondering, what can be done to increase the
>sting of a spanking without doing any harm? My 10
>year old son doesn't seem very affected by my spanking
>him. Maybe he's used to the pain of falling on his
>skateboard often?
If a 10 year old boy is not crying, the spanking is not effective! I have 4 sons, and they get spanked when misbehaving! The 12 year old thinks he needs to match his 17 year old bors 'macho" behavior, so the hand does not work! i use a belt, it stings really like a fire on the behind, and while it does sometimes leave welts, they go away quickly! I carefully check during the spanking with him oth, how reddened the backside is, and insure it's beet red! We happen to live where paddling is allowed in the schools, and I know the Dudes compare spanked behinds in the locker room! Sort of bragging how much he can take!

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> Subject: Re: Making a spanking more effective?


Author:
Olga (kind)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 03:05:48 03/22/12 Thu

I can't agree with what Admin said about preserving the modesty of the child in diapering position. I have daughter and I think she must be modest. So I spank her in this position only for really bad miscondact. I understand that it's more painfull... but that'l be good lesson for her.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> Subject: Re: Making a spanking more effective?


Author:
John Au. (Spanking Equipment..)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:10:35 04/08/12 Sun

I have a 11yr old Boy...He gets Spanked only when he's pushed things to the limet,about 3/4 times a year..He knows when it time,I tell him to go to his room and remove his pants and bend over the end of this bed.I then make him wait a while for him to refelect on what he's been doing.We have a short wprd or tow about it then I use a Cane on him.Depending on what he's done depends on how many swats he gets,usualy 3 to 6. Now even geting 3 on the tender Butt,the marke remind him for a few days of what he did.He always behaves for a long time afterwards..

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]


VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

  Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

  E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]


Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.