VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
Protect Habitat for Free
www.TheRainforestSite.com
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456 ]
Subject: Hw i spank my 16 year old daughter...


Author:
Suzan
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 07:21:41 09/24/11 Sat

Hello! My Name is Suzan and i was born in England but I live in Austria since i was two years. So excuse my English ;)

I would like to read some very detailed descriptions of spankings you have given to your daughter or received as a daughter by your parents. But in the beginning here is an desciption of how i spank my daughter:

I am a moher of one girl. She is 16 years old. Before i write something about her spankings i want to tell you, that i really love my daughter and only want the best for her.

When my daughter is really really naughty, i use spanking as punishment. But i use it not to so often, because otherwise a spanking loses the desired effect. But when i spank my daughter, then its a REAL spanking.

The procedure is mostly the same: When she is going to get a spanking, i tell her, that she has earned herself a meeting with the hairbrush and that she will get it in the evening before going to bed. Mostly i get a great weeping sigh as a reaction form her. I do not spank her directly when she makes me angry, because letting her wait for the spanking is an important part of the punishment in my opinion. The longer the time between the announcement of a spanking and the spanking itself is, the more grows her fear and she starts to think: "If i would not have behaved so bad, i would not get this painful spanking".

Then, in the evening, mostly at 8 or 9 o'clock, my husband and i enter her room for the spanking. Sometimes my daughter is almost shivering when i enter her room with the hairbrush. I then sit down on her bed, while my husband sits down on the armchair in my daughters room to watch the spanking. I don't have to tell my daughter to take off some clothes, because she knows that i expect her to be dressed only in her bra, panties and her socks. She then has to lay down on my lap. Next i slowly take down her panties. Taking down the panties slowly is important in order to give her a feeling of shame, which is also part of the punishment. Before i start the spanking, i tell her that her bottom will be burning like fire when we are ready. Then the spanking itself starts. I spank slow, maybe one time in 5 seconds, but quite hard. I use this method, because i want my daughter to wait fearful for every stroke.
The aim of the spankings is to break her will, that means to get her crying like a baby. But as my daughter is a tough and stubborn girl, this is not so easy. For about 3-5 minutes, she takes her spankings without showing any reaction. I'm sure her bottom already hurts a lot at this point, but she definitely doesn't wants to give me and my husband the satisfaction to see her crying. But as the spanking continues, my daughter begins to move her legs a little, i think because she wants to get rid of the pain in this way. But when i notice this, i immediately clamp her legs with one of my legs, so she can not move anymore. Then the spanking continues. But my daughter anyway stays tough and stubborn. But then, normally after 10-12 minutes of hard spanking with the hairbrush and the pain increasing all along, she gives some indications, which show she can not stand it much longer. At this point she curls her toes and she grits her teeth. Because i can't really see this indications during the spanking, my husband tells me, when we reach this point during the spanking. Then i will say something like: "Your bottom glows already but now you get some, that will really hurt bad, young lady". Having said this, i concentrate all spanks to the place where the bottom meets the thighs, called "sit-spot". After a few spanks i will get a weepy moaning from her before she completely bursts out into tears. I have to admit, that i feel satisfied, when i finally break her. At this point i contnue to spank her for 2 or 3 minutes so she really feels good pain in her bottom. When the spankings end, my daughter is always bawling like a baby.

Now you know how my daughter gets spanked at home. I you want to share a detailed description of how you give spankings or how you receive your spankings then it would be nice when you could regard the following questions:

- Do you try to get your daughter scared of the spanking,
by for example letting her wait for her spankings?
(for the ones who give the spankings)

- Do you have to wait for your spankings and how do you
feel by waiting for them? (for the ones that get
spanked)

- What do you feel when your panties get removed or
when you are told to take them down? (for the ones
that get spanked)

- In what position do you get spanked / do you spank?

- Which implement is used / do you use?

- How do you spank / get spanked? Slow or fast?
And how long will a spanking be?

- Do you try to stand the pain without starting to cry?
(for the ones who get the spanking)

- Will you end a spanking, without having your daughter
crying like a baby? (fot the ones who give the
spankings)

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Re: Hw i spank my 16 year old daughter...


Author:
holly
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:52:09 01/07/12 Sat

>Hello! My Name is Suzan and i was born in England but
>I live in Austria since i was two years. So excuse my
>English ;)
>
>I would like to read some very detailed descriptions
>of spankings you have given to your daughter or
>received as a daughter by your parents. But in the
>beginning here is an desciption of how i spank my
>daughter:
>
>I am a moher of one girl. She is 16 years old. Before
>i write something about her spankings i want to tell
>you, that i really love my daughter and only want the
>best for her.
>
>When my daughter is really really naughty, i use
>spanking as punishment. But i use it not to so often,
>because otherwise a spanking loses the desired effect.
>But when i spank my daughter, then its a REAL spanking.
>
>The procedure is mostly the same: When she is going to
>get a spanking, i tell her, that she has earned
>herself a meeting with the hairbrush and that she will
>get it in the evening before going to bed. Mostly i
>get a great weeping sigh as a reaction form her. I do
>not spank her directly when she makes me angry,
>because letting her wait for the spanking is an
>important part of the punishment in my opinion. The
>longer the time between the announcement of a spanking
>and the spanking itself is, the more grows her fear
>and she starts to think: "If i would not have behaved
>so bad, i would not get this painful spanking".
>
>Then, in the evening, mostly at 8 or 9 o'clock, my
>husband and i enter her room for the spanking.
>Sometimes my daughter is almost shivering when i enter
>her room with the hairbrush. I then sit down on her
>bed, while my husband sits down on the armchair in my
>daughters room to watch the spanking. I don't have to
>tell my daughter to take off some clothes, because she
>knows that i expect her to be dressed only in her bra,
>panties and her socks. She then has to lay down on my
>lap. Next i slowly take down her panties. Taking down
>the panties slowly is important in order to give her a
>feeling of shame, which is also part of the
>punishment. Before i start the spanking, i tell her
>that her bottom will be burning like fire when we are
>ready. Then the spanking itself starts. I spank slow,
>maybe one time in 5 seconds, but quite hard. I use
>this method, because i want my daughter to wait
>fearful for every stroke.
>The aim of the spankings is to break her will, that
>means to get her crying like a baby. But as my
>daughter is a tough and stubborn girl, this is not so
>easy. For about 3-5 minutes, she takes her spankings
>without showing any reaction. I'm sure her bottom
>already hurts a lot at this point, but she definitely
>doesn't wants to give me and my husband the
>satisfaction to see her crying. But as the spanking
>continues, my daughter begins to move her legs a
>little, i think because she wants to get rid of the
>pain in this way. But when i notice this, i
>immediately clamp her legs with one of my legs, so she
>can not move anymore. Then the spanking continues. But
>my daughter anyway stays tough and stubborn. But then,
>normally after 10-12 minutes of hard spanking with the
>hairbrush and the pain increasing all along, she gives
>some indications, which show she can not stand it much
>longer. At this point she curls her toes and she grits
>her teeth. Because i can't really see this indications
>during the spanking, my husband tells me, when we
>reach this point during the spanking. Then i will say
>something like: "Your bottom glows already but now you
>get some, that will really hurt bad, young lady".
>Having said this, i concentrate all spanks to the
>place where the bottom meets the thighs, called
>"sit-spot". After a few spanks i will get a weepy
>moaning from her before she completely bursts out into
>tears. I have to admit, that i feel satisfied, when i
>finally break her. At this point i contnue to spank
>her for 2 or 3 minutes so she really feels good pain
>in her bottom. When the spankings end, my daughter is
>always bawling like a baby.
>
>Now you know how my daughter gets spanked at home. I
>you want to share a detailed description of how you
>give spankings or how you receive your spankings then
>it would be nice when you could regard the following
>questions:
>
>- Do you try to get your daughter scared of the
>spanking,
>by for example letting her wait for her spankings?
>(for the ones who give the spankings)
>
>- Do you have to wait for your spankings and how do you
>feel by waiting for them? (for the ones that get
>spanked)
>yes i do have to wait and i feel scared because i know tomorrow will be school and ill know i wont be able to sit down without being in pain. i also feel ashamed because in a few hours ill be over my dad/mums knee, bare bottomed recieving a spanking for something stupid
>- What do you feel when your panties get removed or
>when you are told to take them down? (for the ones
>that get spanked)
>scared because i know it will be a very long spanking session, humiliated because ill have my bare butt on display to my parents and stupid for being bad and knowing i deserve it.
>- In what position do you get spanked / do you spank?
>over my parents knee or over the bed with pillows under me
>- Which implement is used / do you use?
>i get spanked with my parents hand, hairbrush, cane, kitchen turner or belt [if my dad] and just her hand or a hairbrush[if my mum]
>- How do you spank / get spanked? Slow or fast?
>And how long will a spanking be?
>at first slow, my dad/mum trys to make it so i feel the burn for 5 seconds, then it gradually gets faster.
it can be from 5 minutes to an hour literally, depending on how bad ive been
>- Do you try to stand the pain without starting to cry?
>(for the ones who get the spanking)
>i do but i know its stupid because my parents will just spank me more till i cry.
>- Will you end a spanking, without having your daughter
>crying like a baby? (fot the ones who give the
>spankings)

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> Subject: Re: Hw i spank my 16 year old daughter...


Author:
Mom of 3
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:13:38 02/01/12 Wed

When you give a spanking it should be given to teach a lesson and the spanked child should feel the lesson has ben learned.
We have 3, 2 girls and a boy. Spankings are given bare bottom over the knee and with the hairbrush.

I do not have them wait unnecessarily long for their spankings. I try and do it as soon as I can.

The pants and panties are pulled down for the spankings, that is followed by a lecture on what they did to earn the spanking and how to not do again what they did and earn themselves another spanking. They usually try to let me have them keep their panties up. Vary rarely do the get to do it.

After they have been lectured than I help them go over my knee and get into the proper position.

Once they are in position than I start with the hairbrush across their bare bottom.

The average spanking takes about 5 or 6 minutes and the bottom is red. When let up the immediately start rubbing their freshly spanked bottom and doing the spanking dance.

All of them will be crying when the spankings are over. I leave the chair and the hairbrush in the middle of the floor so they can see it for awhile and then I put them away.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> Subject: Re: Hw i spank my 16 year old daughter...


Author:
Suzie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:42:58 02/12/12 Sun

Sounds to me you're doing a great job 'mom of 3' and that you're an experienced "spanking mom" too. All I would want to add, by way of encouragement, is to implore you to not put spankings aside too early(many moms do, and come to regret it), but to continue making them your first, last, and only resort right through their teen years.

Hugs,
Suzie

>When you give a spanking it should be given to teach a
>lesson and the spanked child should feel the lesson
>has ben learned.
>We have 3, 2 girls and a boy. Spankings are given bare
>bottom over the knee and with the hairbrush.
>
>I do not have them wait unnecessarily long for their
>spankings. I try and do it as soon as I can.
>
>The pants and panties are pulled down for the
>spankings, that is followed by a lecture on what they
>did to earn the spanking and how to not do again what
>they did and earn themselves another spanking. They
>usually try to let me have them keep their panties up.
> Vary rarely do the get to do it.
>
>After they have been lectured than I help them go over
>my knee and get into the proper position.
>
>Once they are in position than I start with the
>hairbrush across their bare bottom.
>
>The average spanking takes about 5 or 6 minutes and
>the bottom is red. When let up the immediately start
>rubbing their freshly spanked bottom and doing the
>spanking dance.
>
>All of them will be crying when the spankings are
>over. I leave the chair and the hairbrush in the
>middle of the floor so they can see it for awhile and
>then I put them away.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> [> Subject: Re: Hw i spank my 16 year old daughter...


Author:
Mom of 3
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 03:23:29 02/17/12 Fri

Thanks for the encouragement Suzie. I've found over the years that using a routine for the spankings seems to have the most long lasting results. Are you a mom and do you spank?

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Hw i spank my 16 year old daughter...


Author:
Suzie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:08:29 02/18/12 Sat

You're most welcome 'mom of 3' - I have no trouble offering encouragement to any parent, uncle, aunt or any other carer who is using good 'ol fashioned Biblical discipline to "train up" our teens and pre-teens - there is in my book just no better way. And yes, I am step-mom to two gorgeous teen boys, and I spank VERY regularly, and I have full "spanking rights" over my 16 y/o niece and exercise those rights frequently.

Hugs,
Suzie

>Thanks for the encouragement Suzie. I've found over
>the years that using a routine for the spankings seems
>to have the most long lasting results. Are you a mom
>and do you spank?

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Hw i spank my 16 year old daughter...


Author:
Mom of 3
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 03:25:48 02/24/12 Fri

I find myself gving 2 or 3 spankings a month. Lately it seems the youngest one is getting it more often. How often do you find yourself giving a spanking?

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Hw i spank my 16 year old daughter...


Author:
Suzie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:26:41 02/25/12 Sat

All of that 'mom of 3' and more I'd say.
Jamie or Timmy, or more likely both would likely have some "bare bottoms up" time across my lap at least weekly. Mostly these days I seem to be spanking for poor attitude, or 'smart mouth', but I'm also finding spankings excellent incentive to ensure better personal best performance on the sports field and in the pool. All of us spank I think for under-performance in the classroom, but spankings can really be an excellent reminder to try harder outside the classroom as well.

>I find myself gving 2 or 3 spankings a month. Lately
>it seems the youngest one is getting it more often.
>How often do you find yourself giving a spanking?

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Hw i spank my 16 year old daughter...


Author:
Mom of 3
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 03:55:43 02/26/12 Sun

I spank for lying, when attitude gets really rough, smart mouth. The youngest one is going through the smart mouth stage, at her last spanking she asked to keep her panties up and I said no, spankings are bare bottom and pulled her pants down. I think that made an impression because she has been an angel since.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Hw i spank my 16 year old daughter...


Author:
James
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:36:31 02/26/12 Sun

I am 14 and get spanked frequently, but I don't understand the idea of spanking for not doing well in sports. That's unfair.

As for being spanked for under=performance in the classroom, are they spanked just for getting poor grades or because their effort is lacking? If they are trying, how does spanking them make them do better?

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Hw i spank my 16 year old daughter...


Author:
Suzie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:59:22 02/26/12 Sun

Hi James, and big welcome, and thank you for joining the discussion.
What I spank for James, is when there clearly (acknowledged by both parties i.e. my boy admits lack of effort) has been way less effort than he is and was capable of - and this can be in the classroom (insufficient focus and attention, and lack of good homework), or in the pool, where there just was way under personal best performance. On the last two occasions, Jamie admitted he deserved a spanking for his poor performance.

Big hugs to you James, and maybe you can tell us about your spankings - how often you get them and why?

Suzie




>I am 14 and get spanked frequently, but I don't
>understand the idea of spanking for not doing well in
>sports. That's unfair.
>
>As for being spanked for under=performance in the
>classroom, are they spanked just for getting poor
>grades or because their effort is lacking? If they are
>trying, how does spanking them make them do better?

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Hw i spank my 16 year old daughter...


Author:
James
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:06:43 02/28/12 Tue

Hi,

I understand now that you spank for poor effort in their classes. Not sure I understand about spanking for poor effort in sports. To me, that would be the responsibility of the coach to handle, since sports is voluntary. But if your son thinks he should be spanked because of it, I guess he feels differently.

By the way, how old are your sons?

SInce I am only punished with spankings, I get spanked pretty frequently. There could be a week or two where I don't get spanked, and then there are times when I get spanked multiple times, like the past week.

I guess I could say that I get spanked for the usual reasons, such as getting detention is school, backtalk, misbehaving at a friend's house or at a relative's house, such as my aunt.

You can ask me more questions, if you like.

James
>Hi James, and big welcome, and thank you for joining
>the discussion.
>What I spank for James, is when there clearly
>(acknowledged by both parties i.e. my boy admits lack
>of effort) has been way less effort than he is and was
>capable of - and this can be in the classroom
>(insufficient focus and attention, and lack of good
>homework), or in the pool, where there just was way
>under personal best performance. On the last two
>occasions, Jamie admitted he deserved a spanking for
>his poor performance.
>
>Big hugs to you James, and maybe you can tell us about
>your spankings - how often you get them and why?
>
>Suzie
>
>
>
>
>>I am 14 and get spanked frequently, but I don't
>>understand the idea of spanking for not doing well in
>>sports. That's unfair.
>>
>>As for being spanked for under=performance in the
>>classroom, are they spanked just for getting poor
>>grades or because their effort is lacking? If they are
>>trying, how does spanking them make them do better?

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Hw i spank my 16 year old daughter...


Author:
Suzie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 02:16:52 02/29/12 Wed

Thank you for responding James, it is very gratifying to me, and I'm sure others here that you are thinking hard about these matters - and darling, it is wonderful that you are open and willing to think about things.
With regard to personal effort - do you really think that trying really hard to exceed your personal best is much different in the classroom to in the pool? I don't - it's all about "application" and focus James.
And you mention the duties of the coach - well, as we all know, there are coaches and there are coaches - and they will all have different ways to motivate their charges - but these days, not too many of them can spank for very poor effort!! Only moms (and some others) can do that.

Jamie, who got spanked for some very poor performance in the pool recently - and as I said, well acknowledged by him too, is 15 y/o James. Spankings really work, as I know you realize James.

Hugs,
Suzie




>Hi,
>
>I understand now that you spank for poor effort in
>their classes. Not sure I understand about spanking
>for poor effort in sports. To me, that would be the
>responsibility of the coach to handle, since sports is
>voluntary. But if your son thinks he should be spanked
>because of it, I guess he feels differently.
>
>By the way, how old are your sons?
>
>SInce I am only punished with spankings, I get spanked
>pretty frequently. There could be a week or two where
>I don't get spanked, and then there are times when I
>get spanked multiple times, like the past week.
>
>I guess I could say that I get spanked for the usual
>reasons, such as getting detention is school,
>backtalk, misbehaving at a friend's house or at a
>relative's house, such as my aunt.
>
>You can ask me more questions, if you like.
>
>James
>>Hi James, and big welcome, and thank you for joining
>>the discussion.
>>What I spank for James, is when there clearly
>>(acknowledged by both parties i.e. my boy admits lack
>>of effort) has been way less effort than he is and was
>>capable of - and this can be in the classroom
>>(insufficient focus and attention, and lack of good
>>homework), or in the pool, where there just was way
>>under personal best performance. On the last two
>>occasions, Jamie admitted he deserved a spanking for
>>his poor performance.
>>
>>Big hugs to you James, and maybe you can tell us about
>>your spankings - how often you get them and why?
>>
>>Suzie
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>>I am 14 and get spanked frequently, but I don't
>>>understand the idea of spanking for not doing well in
>>>sports. That's unfair.
>>>
>>>As for being spanked for under=performance in the
>>>classroom, are they spanked just for getting poor
>>>grades or because their effort is lacking? If they
>are
>>>trying, how does spanking them make them do better?

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Hw i spank my 16 year old daughter...


Author:
James
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:53:11 03/01/12 Thu

Hi again,

We seem to be corresponding in two different groups.

I guess I do see a difference between what a boy does in a classroom as opposed to what he does in an after-school activity. The way I look at it, sports is voluntary and I guess I don't think a boy should be spanked if he lacks effort. A coach can bench a player when that happens. Don't think he should be spanked by the coach or his mom. As well, I don't agree with coaches, teachers or principals should be allowed to spank.

I hope you don't think I am rude or disrespectful. Yes, that would be a spanking offense in my mom's mind.

James




>Thank you for responding James, it is very gratifying
>to me, and I'm sure others here that you are thinking
>hard about these matters - and darling, it is
>wonderful that you are open and willing to think about
>things.
>With regard to personal effort - do you really think
>that trying really hard to exceed your personal best
>is much different in the classroom to in the pool? I
>don't - it's all about "application" and focus James.
>And you mention the duties of the coach - well, as we
>all know, there are coaches and there are coaches -
>and they will all have different ways to motivate
>their charges - but these days, not too many of them
>can spank for very poor effort!! Only moms (and some
>others) can do that.
>
>Jamie, who got spanked for some very poor performance
>in the pool recently - and as I said, well
>acknowledged by him too, is 15 y/o James. Spankings
>really work, as I know you realize James.
>
>Hugs,
>Suzie

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Hw i spank my 16 year old daughter...


Author:
Mom of 3
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 03:40:27 03/03/12 Sat

I think disrespect should be spanked for. I recently spanked my oldest daughter for being disrespectful to her aunt. So it was not about applying herself but showing out and out disrespect to another person. As for spanking for not applying oneself in sports, I have to agree with James in that sports are voluntary and a player can be taken out of the game for not applying themselves the way they have been taught, but they need not be spanked. No one feels like applying themselves to the task at hand every day, but you do your best and the next time you feel better and do better.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]


VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

  Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

  E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]


Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.