Thursday, April 10, 2014 – VoyForums News: 'Heartbleed' vulnerability in OpenSSL
VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456 ]
Subject: how important ?

Author:
annie
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 08:56:19 05/05/12 Sat

How important is the lowering of the underpants of my 13 year son to the over all spanking procedure ?

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Re: how important ?

Author:
Mother of 14-year-old boy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:12:26 05/06/12 Sun

>How important is the lowering of the underpants of my
>13 year son to the over all spanking procedure ?

He will undestand better who is charge in family.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> Subject: Re: how important ?

Author:
Perkins - Dad
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:24:38 05/19/12 Sat

I agree that boys this age benefit greatly from the embarrassment of having their underpants down, but I'm not sure that the size or the audience matters. Whether it's mom or dad that does it, the act of lowering your child's underpants makes it very clear that the parent is in charge. As a child begins puberty, this lack of control is much more important than the sting of a few swats to the bum.

Rather than increasing the number of people watching, it's much better to have your son explain why he feels so embarrassed. Boys that age don't like to mention their genitals. So it's important that they say out loud that their poor behavior has led them to be treated like a small child. Ask them to explain why they it is more humiliating to have you see their penis now that it was when they were younger.

Having them explain WHY they are embarrassed (e.g. because their penis is larger now, they are afraid of having an erection, because they have pubic hair) is important to having them see how their behavior has made them look ridiculous and childish. This is more important than simply making a show of revealing his penis.

Author:
Anna
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:30:26 05/06/12 Sun

Yes I think it is important. I do this myself with my boy and believe it is a sign of my authority. I take his underpants down slowly and delibrately, and he has not to try and hide anything with his hands. It works best with witnesses, ideally other female members of the family.

Author:
Mona to annie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:12:22 05/08/12 Tue

It is extremely important as it shows you are running the show and in charge of him. Particularly if you have not seen him naked in a while or if there are other female witnesses, the boy will have shame and humiliation. Make him stand in front of you and lower his precious underpants very slowly. Then when he is fully exposed give him a good long lecture about what he did wrong Have him admit that he deserves a spanking for what he did wrong. Make sure that his bottom as well as penis and testicles are fully exposed to all witnesses. You may wish to have him place his hands on his head during this procedure to ensure that he does not try to coverup. This is no time for modesty as the boy needs to be corrected and realize his errors. If he does not like being exposed so vulnerably, he better learn to behave himself.

[> [> [> Subject: Re: how important ?

Author:
2old4that
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:48:22 05/14/12 Mon

After lowering his pants, lift his shirttails to his armpits and have him hold it there with his elbows pointed out(I'm a Little Teapot Style). Having to participate in his own humiliation makes a longer lasting impression.

[> [> [> [> Subject: Re: how important ?

Author:
Mary
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:58:51 05/18/12 Fri

Having the boy stand there exposed is even more effective if his sisters, aunts, female cousins, female neighbors, etc. are there to witness his embarrassment. That is what I try to do with my boys (ages 11 and 14).

Author:
Suzie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:12:21 05/12/12 Sat

Hi Annie,
I agree completely with everyone here who has responded so far. It is a very important part of the spanking session. Take your time doing it too. Slow lowering while you're still lecturing, and then have him place his hands on his head while you take your time with the rest of the talking. And then when you're done talking, well, he knows what comes next.

Suzie

Author:
Karin
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:55:05 05/19/12 Sat

Stripping the underpants off of a little boy before you tan his little butt is extremely important! All naughty little boys need to have their bare little butts paddle whipped until they are beet red and the boy is crying and screaming.

Moms need to be in total control and punish mercilessly.

Author:
Suzie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:08:19 05/24/12 Thu

Thank you so much for sharing this Janice. Can you continue with the rest of it soon for us?

Hugs,
Suzie

>Stripping the underpants off of a little boy before
>you tan his little butt is extremely important! All
>naughty little boys need to have their bare little
>butts paddle whipped until they are beet red and the
>boy is crying and screaming.
>
>Moms need to be in total control and punish
>mercilessly.

Author:
Janice
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:05:32 05/19/12 Sat

Lady's you may want to try this one,it worked for my sister and her 13 year old son. It did not involve taking the underpants down very slowly ,but you can adapt your methods as you wish. This is what myself ,my 11 year old daughter,and a male friend of my sister witnessed. Sue squatted in front of her son and took his shorts down around his ankles and made him step out of them. While scolding the boy like a baby, she then lowered his underpants also to his ankles. She then scolded the boy for another few minutes before standing and taking hold of him,and sitting down on the floor with her legs out in front of her, turning him over her lap. She began to spank him with her palm in a rhythm, at first slowly, and then speeding up while he cried and whimpered and she scolded.

This went on for quite a few minute until he was almost hysterical and kicking just a little.

I must stop here as I am attending to something else ,but I believe you will find the rest of the incident very interesting! More later.

[> [> Subject: Re: how important ? - to Janice

Author:
Betty
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:08:04 05/24/12 Thu

hi Janice

Please continue the story...

[> [> [> Subject: Re: how important ? - to Janice

Author:
Suzie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:39:44 05/26/12 Sat

Agree entirely Janice that there shouldn't be ANY covering up permitted, and having the boy place his hands on his head as you lower (and remove) undies, is a great way to have him feel even more exposed. And don't rush this part of the spanking session - or any part of it for that matter.

Suzie

Author:
Janice L
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:47:57 05/24/12 Thu

I consider that humiliation is of paramount importance to effective punishment. The moment when you have a young male standing before you in his underpants should be a daunting experience for him as you reach for the waistband of the material. His heart should be thumping and his mouth dry, his legs like jelly and he feels sick because he knows you are going to denude his lower body. As I have said before, this has to be in front of witnesses, family members of the opposite sex are best.
His bare bottom is exposed to be physically punished, but under no circumstances should he be shielded from view at the front, because in my experience this is what they really dread.

[> [> [> Subject: Re: how important ?

Author:
Danny to Janice L
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:14:56 05/28/12 Mon

you share same ideas with my stepmom. She takes my underpants down slow and it is agony for embarassment. My stepmom also make sure I cant cover myself behind my hands. Mys sisters have seen my naked erect penis and I hate that. My stepmom has hit it with a ruler to make it go down but she measured me as well in front of my sisters and now they know how much it measured. That just is so shameful to me.

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.