Thursday, April 10, 2014 – VoyForums News: 'Heartbleed' vulnerability in OpenSSL
VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456 ]
Subject: Boys Punished With Their Willies Showing

Author:
Lynn
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 18:18:16 10/24/12 Wed

I see no point in trying to conceal a boys front when he is punished with his underpants removed. Bare spankings are meant to be embarrassing and yes in front of family. I think it is an added incentive for a naughty boy to smarten up his act when you threaten to take away his underpants in front of family, and let him know that it wont be just his bare bottom showing, and that he will not be allowed to cup his hands around the front. I think what my stepson hated most of all about my punishments was that he was forced to stand and listen to my punishment lecture with his little willy exposed while the whole family was present.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Re: Boys Punished With Their Willies Showing

Author:
Suzie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:15:47 10/25/12 Thu

Absolutely agree with you Lynn.

Hugs,
Suzie

>I see no point in trying to conceal a boys front when
>he is punished with his underpants removed. Bare
>spankings are meant to be embarrassing and yes in
>front of family. I think it is an added incentive for
>a naughty boy to smarten up his act when you threaten
>to take away his underpants in front of family, and
>let him know that it wont be just his bare bottom
>showing, and that he will not be allowed to cup his
>hands around the front. I think what my stepson hated
>most of all about my punishments was that he was
>forced to stand and listen to my punishment lecture
>with his little willy exposed while the whole family
>was present.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> Subject: Re: Boys Punished With Their Willies Showing

Author:
Anna
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:39:24 10/27/12 Sat

When me and my husband decided to return to using corporal punishment late last year for my stepson Daniel I was adamant that punishment was not just about the sting but also had to be very embarrassing too. So I had Daniel in the living room in front of the family and would undress him from his waist down and I lowered his underpants myself slowly and delibrately. His hands had to be pulled away from his crotch which he desperately wanted to keep hidden, but as Lynn has said, punishment on the bare bottom is meant to be embarrassing, and so Daniel had to be bare back and front before the family, and to be give his pre-punishment lecture from me.

Author:
Allen
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:45:28 10/30/12 Tue

I was always punished by my mother with my willie exposed while my sisters watched. Mom would make me stand there while she delivered a seemingly endless lecture. Every time I would tell myself I was going to be more careful of my actions and words but almost before I knew it there I would be standing with no underpants and my sisters giggling and mom raising her voice and shaking her finger in my face.

[> [> [> Subject: Re: Boys Punished With Their Willies Showing

Author:
Daniel
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:17:21 11/04/12 Sun

One of my most vivid memories from my teens in the 1970s was being made to stand in just my vest in the kitchen on the cold stone floor (it was winter)with my stepmother admonishing me for stealing. My stepmum had taken great pleasure announcing that I was going to be punished for the first time on my bare bottom. It was something she had been pushing for since she moved in after marrying my father. I noticed the expression of spiteful pleasure as my stepmum pulled my vest from my underpants and tucked it over my tummy just under my chest. My three sisters were there watching with intense interest as my stepmum took hold of the waistband of my white cotton Y-fronts and peeled them down with a smug look on her face. I was left standing naked from the waist to the ground with my willy completely exposed, which due to the coldness of the room and my intense embarrassment was all shrivelled up and shrunken so much it couldn't even hang, it just sort of stuck out. It was the most ashamed I have ever felt. The punishment was a thrashing with the belt from my father across the kitchen table. My sisters clearly loved getting a good look at my nudity, and my stepmum had been only to happy to remove my underpants and expose me. To make matters worse she told her friends about the punishment.
From then on every three or four months my stepmum would find a new reason to give me a punishment, all of which she insisted were received bare.

Author:
David
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:19:39 01/26/13 Sat

I was always spanked fully bare from the waist down. Mom used a flyswatter or belt on me in the diaper position.

I can't think of a more exposed position. Since my younger sister & I shared a room for 2 years, she would have me spanked on some occaisions. I remember once a playmate being present. And probably the odd Aunt or cousin too.

Author:
Jeanie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:33:53 11/07/12 Wed

My young brother told me the non-limp state can come from needing to use the toilet - the pressure of a full bladder, it isn't necessarily from embarrassment. though that might cause it too i imagine, I don't really know.
Jeanie

end post

take away his underpants in front of family, and
>>let him know that it wont be just his bare bottom
>>showing, and that he will not be allowed to cup his
>>hands around the front. I think what my stepson hated
>>most of all about my punishments was that he was
>>forced to stand and listen to my punishment lecture
>>with his little willy exposed while the whole family
>>was present.

Author:
Allen
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:55:03 11/09/12 Fri

>My young brother told me the non-limp state can come
>from needing to use the toilet - the pressure of a
>full bladder, it isn't necessarily from embarrassment.
>though that might cause it too i imagine, I don't
>really know.
>Jeanie
>
>
>end post

Your brother told you right. It 'can' come from the pressure of a full bladder. My problems usually began while removing my pants in front of mom and my sisters and it had nothing to do with a full bladder. Those events have left me affected to this day.
>

[> Subject: Not approved/deleted submissions

Author:
Forum Admin
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:00:41 10/27/12 Sat

I am not going to approve any posts with details about erections, etc.

Take it elsewhere.

Author:
Alex
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:18:22 11/03/12 Sat

My younger brother is often punished this way. Including in front of other girls his age. he hates it but its part of the punishment

Author:
Carol H.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:23:47 11/08/12 Thu

Last month my lad got a good smacking from me with my favourite weapon the bath brush and that means a completely bare backside, nothing on from the waist down to his feet. But importantly to this thread a bare bum means bare everything in my book and that is a major part of my sons punishment. I'm not shy in the slightest about having his frontal nudity displayed (and yes that does mean a certain reaction we cannot discuss on here)It is natural and normal and his sisters have seen it, and happily they are sensible about it (they are older by 4 and 8 years).
On another note I am glad to see other parents still using bare bottom discipline at home, and I do believe it is making a bit of a comeback as more people are turning their backs on trendy modern PC ideas - Just my two-penneth worth on the subject.

Author:
Marzi
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:50:08 11/11/12 Sun

Sounds effective. Just curious, how old is your son and what type of bath brush do U spank him with? My mother spanks with a long handled plastic bath brush that stings like hellfire!
At least I get it in private, my 2 brothers, 13/15 get spanked in front of me and when they see the bath brush they get scared as heck! And their bare buns are left blistered red!
Marzi

>Last month my lad got a good smacking from me with my
>favourite weapon the bath brush and that means a
>completely bare backside, nothing on from the waist
>down to his feet. But importantly to this thread a
>bare bum means bare everything in my book and that is
>a major part of my sons punishment. I'm not shy in the
>slightest about having his frontal nudity displayed
>(and yes that does mean a certain reaction we cannot
>discuss on here)It is natural and normal and his
>sisters have seen it, and happily they are sensible
>about it (they are older by 4 and 8 years).
>On another note I am glad to see other parents still
>using bare bottom discipline at home, and I do believe
>it is making a bit of a comeback as more people are
>turning their backs on trendy modern PC ideas - Just
>my two-penneth worth on the subject.

Author:
Helen
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:09:08 11/08/12 Thu

Well said Lynne, I see we share the same ethos when it comes to punishing our teenaged lads. My two boys hate this part of their punishment most of all. The living room is also my choice for disciplining them, we have three girls in our family so you can imagine the scene. They are all cognisant with the facts of life and they are all under orders not to be silly about what they can see because this is a punishment and not to be taken lightly. It was the same for me with my brothers who all three of them were given the belt on their bare bums in front of the family until I was in my mid twenties. I didn't have a serious boyfriend until I was 23 but what my brothers showed during their punishments certainly formed a big part of my sex education.
When I punish, the boy in question stands in his underwear (vest and pants) in front of the mantelpiece facing the room with the whole family there, and I observe him for a moment in silence and then I take his underpants off for him, which is a big part of the ritual. The penis is fully exposed during my punishment lecture which last for upto 15 minutes or so. I pace around them and admonish them and question them until I'm ready to get on and apply the leather belt. This involves going over the back of a wooden chair and gripping the edges of the seat so his bare bottom faces the family.

Author:
Alex
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:58:46 11/12/12 Mon

Hi Helen, thats usually how it goes for my 15 year old my brother. As well as Family my Mom also invites the neighbors around because she thinks humiliation is a big part of the punishment, he also gets a long naked cornertime after.

Author:
Joanna
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:33:24 11/26/12 Mon

>Well said Lynne, I see we share the same ethos when it
>comes to punishing our teenaged lads. My two boys hate
>this part of their punishment most of all. The living
>room is also my choice for disciplining them, we have
>three girls in our family so you can imagine the
>scene. They are all cognisant with the facts of life
>and they are all under orders not to be silly about
>what they can see because this is a punishment and not
>to be taken lightly. It was the same for me with my
>brothers who all three of them were given the belt on
>their bare bums in front of the family until I was in
>my mid twenties. I didn't have a serious boyfriend
>until I was 23 but what my brothers showed during
>their punishments certainly formed a big part of my
>sex education.
>When I punish, the boy in question stands in his
>underwear (vest and pants) in front of the mantelpiece
>facing the room with the whole family there, and I
>observe him for a moment in silence and then I take
>his underpants off for him, which is a big part of the
>ritual. The penis is fully exposed during my
>punishment lecture which last for upto 15 minutes or
>so. I pace around them and admonish them and question
>them until I'm ready to get on and apply the leather
>belt. This involves going over the back of a wooden
>chair and gripping the edges of the seat so his bare
>bottom faces the family.

Author:
Elmer Fusco
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:20:59 11/25/12 Sun

>was present.
My Mother would have agreed with you. Whenever she felt I needed a spanking, she would do it with my pants down, if not off in front of my kid sister.

Author:
Cath
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:40:29 11/26/12 Mon

This is a subject I can well relate to because my brothers were both punished without trousers and underpants back in the day. Secretly I looked forward with excitement to seeing them taking their pants down but I never let on or I probably would not have been allowed to be there, so I would maintain a facade of cool calm during proceedings. Sugar and spice and all things nice? No way! I was keeping my eyes peeled for a look at Mr Willy. Terrible but true. It also made me feel rather smug and superior that my brothers had to bare all in my company, much to their great embarrassment.
We didn't get lessons in sex when I was at school
but seeing my brothers punished bottomless made up for it. As is common knowledge and mentioned somewhere on here erections during punishment doesn't mean the subject is enjoying himself, and I can say with certainty they most definately did not enjoy being exposed bare with me and our mum in the room. The boy's embarrassment was genuine and intensely felt, as punishment continued throughout their teens on their bare bottoms until about 16 or 17 I recall.

Author:
John
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:50:38 11/30/12 Fri

Thanks for sharing Cath! This is all interesting! Some girls just want to look. But is it mostly because girls sometimes like looking at boy's parts, or is it that they like to add to, or just see the embarrassment? Or both? And what is said about this afterwards? Teasing or consolation?

Author:
Gen. John (Very curious)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:17:08 11/26/12 Mon

Interesting. No doubt this may be effective as the boys will try to avoid this embarrassment.

But I'm curious about a few things.... When the punishment is announced, do the sisters come running to see? Do they want to see this? Do they say they want to, and why?

As female witnesses, do you want to see this? How do you feel as witnesses? Are you curios about his frontal nudity, or do you look at his face? Do you stare at it, or avoid looking at it? Are you trying to embarrass him, or are you just simply there?

I bet there is some teasing prior to and after the punishment by the sisters or other witnesses, but what exactly is said? What have have been said to you when you're teased? What do you say to tease him? Why do you do this?

If you've been spanked like this, how does the spanker behave? Does she like to embarrass you? Does she tell you this is why she's doing it (to expose your "thing" to embarrass you)? Do the girls smile and giggle? Do they stare? At your face or somewhere else?

Are the witnesses making a point of showing the punished that his face or privates are being stared at? How is it handled by the witnesses if there is an unfortunate rising in the area? Is it mentioned before, under, and/or after the punishment (teasing?)

I'm really curious about the mentality around this, how people, especially the witnesses, think around this.

Please people, I'd be really interesting for many to know, I'm just asking what many are thinking.

Please feel free to be explain everything in detail (avoiding being vulgar, as it seems to be against the rules)

Author:
Elmer Fusco
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:56:53 11/27/12 Tue

Since I was a boy during this time, I've deleted the questions about how the girls responded.

>Interesting. No doubt this may be effective as the
>boys will try to avoid this embarrassment.
>
>But I'm curious about a few things.... When the
>punishment is announced, do the sisters come running
>to see? Do they want to see this? Do they say they
>want to, and why?

Often, but not always, when my Mother spanked me, my kid Sister was already there, either as a witness or an accuser. She never said she wanted to watch, but her smile seemed to indicate that she did.

>I bet there is some teasing prior to and after the
>punishment by the sisters or other witnesses, but what
>exactly is said? What have have been said to you when
>you're teased?

There was no teasing before the spanking. I think my Sister realized that she'd be denied her "entertainment" if she did. Afterwards, yes there was. Things like, "Aw, did it really hurt that much, crybaby?" and "Who hurt more, me or Mom?' (as I've written elsewhere, often my Sister gave me a second spanking). Then there was the teasing of servitude (again mentioned elsewhere) after the spanking, usually in the form of smug grins while I served my Sister in whatever way she wanted.

>If you've been spanked like this, how does the spanker
>behave? Does she like to embarrass you? Does she tell
>you this is why she's doing it (to expose your "thing"
>to embarrass you)? Do the girls smile and giggle? Do
>they stare? At your face or somewhere else?

If I wasn't already there, Mom would call me in and state why I was being punished. "Why did you break your Sister's doll?" She would then turn me over her knee, haul my pants down then give me as many whacks as she wanted without saying how many before hand. Then, if my Sister had her chance, Mom would continue to hold me in place. If this ritual was to embarrass me, Mom never said nor asked. I think bending me over her knee first, then hauling my pants down was to keep my Sister from seeing too much. There was always a chance, however, of a glimpse of the forbidden.

>Are the witnesses making a point of showing the
>punished that his face or privates are being stared
>at? How is it handled by the witnesses if there is an
>unfortunate rising in the area? Is it mentioned
>before, under, and/or after the punishment (teasing?)

If it was only my Sister watching, no, there was nothing said beyond that smile of hers. There were a few times when she had friends over for a tea party, etc. I don't know for sure but sometimes I think my Sister wanted to spice up the entertainment at my expense ("MOOOOOM, he's pestering us again!") Then the other Girls would giggle. Nothing more was said, other than the commands during the inevitable servitude during and after the party. I don't remember there was ever an "unfortunate rising," so there was no mention.

Author:
Allen
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:25:08 11/27/12 Tue

>Interesting. No doubt this may be effective as the
>boys will try to avoid this embarrassment.
>
>But I'm curious about a few things.... When the
>punishment is announced, do the sisters come running
>to see? Do they want to see this? Do they say they
>want to, and why?
>
>As female witnesses, do you want to see this? How do
>you feel as witnesses? Are you curios about his
>frontal nudity, or do you look at his face? Do you
>stare at it, or avoid looking at it? Are you trying to
>embarrass him, or are you just simply there?
>
>I bet there is some teasing prior to and after the
>punishment by the sisters or other witnesses, but what
>exactly is said? What have have been said to you when
>you're teased? What do you say to tease him? Why do
>you do this?
>
>If you've been spanked like this, how does the spanker
>behave? Does she like to embarrass you? Does she tell
>you this is why she's doing it (to expose your "thing"
>to embarrass you)? Do the girls smile and giggle? Do
>they stare? At your face or somewhere else?
>
>Are the witnesses making a point of showing the
>punished that his face or privates are being stared
>at? How is it handled by the witnesses if there is an
>unfortunate rising in the area? Is it mentioned
>before, under, and/or after the punishment (teasing?)
>
>I'm really curious about the mentality around this,
>how people, especially the witnesses, think around
>this.
>
>Please people, I'd be really interesting for many to
>know, I'm just asking what many are thinking.
>
>Please feel free to be explain everything in detail
>(avoiding being vulgar, as it seems to be against the
>rules)

Gen. John,
You asked some questions I can answer. My sisters always came running when mom announced I was to be spanked. If they were home, they never missed an event.

You asked how the spanker behaved. My mother acted impatient and perturbed because she had to deal with me. She did like to embarrass me. About me removing my pants she said she 'wanted to get to the seat of the matter,' which amused my sisters. My sisters did smile and giggle and, of course, stared. I don't recall much of that staring being at my face.

I once spoke about this very subject in much more detail in a previous post but the VoyForum morals police took exception to my description of events and sent the offending post into cyber space.

Author:
Vera
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:23:50 12/02/12 Sun

Cath: I am curious as to your relationship with your brothers now. Are you all grown up? Did it affect your friendship and love as a family? The shaming and embarrassment seems to be a bit over the top. How long ago did this happen and what country?

Author:
Cath
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:55:50 12/01/12 Sat

I shall endeavor not to be vulgar, it's not my style anyway.
Bare bottom humiliation is effective and yes boys do wish to avoid it especially when females are present. As you can read in my message above this one I very much wanted to see frontal nudity but I had not to show that I was interested or I would not have been allowed to be present. I loved that my brothers were so embarrassed and it made me feel very smug that they had to be naked from the waist down in front of me.
I did tease in a subtle way so as not to risk being disallowed from seeing my brothers punishments, so I wasn't silly or overt in my teasing. When my brothers were punished I looked at their faces and their willies, but they would avoid meeting my gaze as that was too embarrassing for them.
When they showed arousal it was generally ignored and almost never mentioned, I say "almost" because my stepmother did briefly acknowledge it during early punishments when it happened, basically along the lines of "I don't care. You are not going to cover yourself. It's just too bad!" For me this was a real treat. It looked so rude and they were so embarrassed by it., but they had no control over this and clearly most definately didn't want this.
The mentality behind bare bottom punishments is that the target area is uncovered for maximum effect, but the resulting embarrassment is a tremendous bonus making the whole effect far greater.
Well that's my observation anyway.

Author:
Alex (my spankings)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:28:28 11/27/12 Tue

>was present.

I allwas witness my brothers get spanked with their pants down around their ankels and our parents never bought underwear for boys because they don't really need it, so as their pants came down their willies were flapping all over. It was better then peeking up their shorts in the summer time because I was allowed to look when they were spanked.

Author:
John
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:28:07 11/30/12 Fri

Don't know why this thread is exclusively about boys. We spank our kids (1 boy 2 girls) naked so everything is seen. Nudity is not a big deal in our family and our kids are young. They know what the bare genitals of either sex look like so it's really a non issue. I want the spankings to sting without having to use so much force so that's why we take their clothes off. People are way too uptight about nudity. Hey, we were all born naked.

Author:
Gen. John
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:20:02 12/03/12 Mon

Thanks to Elmer, Allen and Cath for very good and fascinating answers!

Allen, It is interesting that your sisters "came running" to watch you. It must have been embarrassing and very irritating (and perhaps a bit exciting?) that they came with giggles and googly eyes at your chastisement. One must wonder what motivates girls, especially a boy's own sisters, to come running like that. By their eagerness to be present like that, they are indirectly signaling that they'd like to see you punished, like to see you embarrassed, want to partake in the shaming, want to see your crying face and flinching from the spanking, want to see your behind turn red....and want to see your boy-parts...? You said they where staring at your genitals. Is it that girls are curious about those parts as boys want to see the girls' parts? Even if it's the sibling's? Or is it only that they relish on the embarrassment of it, like giggling at it as to say "we can see it, doesn't that embarrass you?". Is this some naughty part of the female sexuality? Is it cruelty? Allen, what did your sisters divulge in relation to what motivated them to this behavior? Any others have opinions on this?
Did your mother show your sisters your front on purpose? Did she position you and undress you so they were suppose to see it to make you embarrassed? The psychology of the mother bare further inquiries. She then truly believes the embarrassment of frontal exposing is an effective tool to punish? But did anyone's mother actually say this? "I'm exposing your privates to your sisters (or other girls) to increase your punishment through embarrassment". I'm really curious as to what is communicated between the punisher, the punished and the witnesses. Allen, besides this giggling your sisters had to say something prior to or after these punishments. Did they ever speak to you about it? What did they say?

Cath, you give us a very interesting viewpoint. But why did you want to do this? Is it a slight sadistic streak; you felt empowered by being an implement of their embarrassment as chastisement? Or did you simply enjoy a peek at the boy's parts as girls obviously like to do that sometimes, even if their your brothers'? The subtle way you teased as I understand is shifting your glance between the boys' face and parts, so if they dared looking at your face they'd see that you could enjoy them exposed? Were there other ways you teased them? I choose to believe you sometimes talked to your brothers about this...what was said before and after? Did you torment them about the punishment they were about to receive or just received? Or was it all to risky as you were afraid to lose witness privileges? Did/do you love your brothers? Did you support them, even if you enjoyed embarrassing them?

So to echo Vera's question: we'd like to know how family relations were after this. Step mothers are often known to be somewhat ambivalent in regards to love and caring. But when sisters partake in the shaming, does that mean the relationship is cold and distant, or is it just "sibling love"; they love to see you embarrassed, but love you still?

And we'd love to hear more accounts on the overlaying theme: where YOU punished, or have you punished or witnessed someone's punishment where the use of shaming and embarrassment of genital exposure was used? How did it make you feel? What motivated you? Did the boy or girl behave better? What was said directly to one another in Relation to this; how was it announced?

We're all really curious

Author:
Shirley
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:17:45 01/21/13 Mon

>was present.

I couldn't agree more with what you said, Lynn. A spanking is meant to be a thoroughly embarrassing punishment for any teenage boy. A spanking is by its very nature, a very personal punishment. The loss of dignity involved in having his underpants pulled down and his most private areas put on shameful display, contributes enormously to the effectiveness of the punishment. If there is a female audience present to witness the young man's disgrace, the lesson of the punishment will stay in the boy's mind forever.

I certainly see no problem with girls witnessing a teenage boy's bare bottom spankings, provided that they are sufficiently mature to be able to handle the sight of a bare penis, and the spectacle of a big teenage boy being spanked soundly while he bawls uncontrollably. Indeed, it can be an enlightening and educational experience for a girl.

Author:
FM
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:37:26 01/30/13 Wed

If you are looking for a forum that deals exclusively with females spanking boys try this forum http://voy.com/229904/

Glad to see your forum has been fixed, if you want I can put a link to your forum on mine for those seeking a more general CP forum. Many thanks.

Author:
Dan (with mom--did not care)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:44:35 02/22/13 Fri

In the 50's early 60's our mom paddled us boys bare--She did it til 15 I am sure cause we were in high school football---If sahe saw our penis for a second or two--it made no difference--We knew she was going to make our bare butts damn sore---We never gave the 'penis' moment a thought---It was just a different era--and mom had certain rights you never thought of it
s

Author:
johnny
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:42:36 02/25/13 Mon

I hated that all the girls who knew me were already dying to find out what I had, that then everything was bouncing around in front of them, and when I was asked if I had to pee. And if I didn't control my thoughts and got a hard-on, I'd really get it along with a lecture, especially if younger girls were present. After that, I behaved for quite a while.

Author:
Miguel
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:13:49 02/28/13 Thu

Johnny, thank you for sharing your experiences, but I feel like I just came into the middle of your story. Please explain some of your situations in a little more detail. What you posted sounds like more than one happening. Thanks again!

Author:
johnny
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:56:52 03/06/13 Wed

I was sat from ages 11 to 14. My sitter sat for various boys in the neighborhood, and she had to watch her little sister at the same time, so she was always around also. I guess she was used to seeing the spankings. When I needed a spanking, my pants were of course taken down right away, as normally happened to boys. I never heard of girls getting spanked. When disciplined, I was expected to control my thoughts, it was not appropriate and was rude to show a hard-on to girls who just happened to be there and had to witness my misbehavior, especially much younger, and that might even include her little sister. If I did, I got lectured for it and extra spanking. I was also taught that it was not virtuous for a boy to play with the front parts, so don't do it. As I said, a boy's spanking naturally involves having to let them see everything he has as part of the process, but the girls were thus being assured that I was not getting away with such behavior, and I had quite an incentive for not doing it again. I would get teased by them after that about what they saw of mine and now knew, which is another thing that made me try to avoid another spanking.
Oh, I do remember being told that it looked like I had to pee, did I? If it was when I had a hard-on, I couldn't say no, or I could get a spanking for having it. But when I said yes, I was told that since I had to keep my hands on my head, the girls would go along and help me with everything!

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.