VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456 ]
Subject: Re: Spanking a bare bottom in front of the family

Author:
colleen (a..ok)
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 18:30:37 07/07/13 Sun
In reply to: Lynne 's message, "Spanking a bare bottom in front of the family" on 15:26:43 04/25/12 Wed

When I was around 5 my sister, 4, and I were playing in our backyard...well about 30 minutes passed with my mother came checking on us. She did eventually come out side to to get us to come in for lunch. Well at the time my younger sister had says "mommy, we peed, in the pot, in our play house. I was horrified that she brang that up. Oh boy, my mom grabbed my arm,cuz the younger one said I did it. She held onto my arm, marched me into the living room. She took me over to the chair where she would always give us our spanking she would paddle our bare bottoms red. where she was going give me a bare bottom whipping i knew i was gonna get a good spanking for this..I was already begging please NO spanking, but she wasnt hearin it. OTK i went and once i was OTK iwas aready crying and humiliated at the time cuz my sister and and older friend and sister watch. When I was OTK i had my little shorts on and i thought id get a few swats. it shouldnt be so bad.that did not happen. Mama put me otk pulled down my shorts,pulled down my panties I was so humiliated by this with my bare bottom out like that. She began lecturing ans spanking mw ao hard i felt my ass was on is on fire.and I never had such long and HARD deserved bare bottom paddle on my bare bottom, this went on for 25 minutes not a few sets, but an ass whooping I have never forgot.. I was sent straight to bed without dinner. The next morning daddy got home and moma told him and I got another BARE BOTTOM SPANKING from daddy WITH HIS BELT. And then I had to stand in the corner showing off my red bottom...But I learned never ever to pee outside.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Re: Spanking a bare bottom in front of the family

Author:
Ed
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:26:32 07/14/13 Sun

Hi,
I'm 17 and from England but live in Bahrain with my step mom mostly. Caning is normal over here and most kids i know get spanked or caned when theyre in trouble. I always have to undress when i am punised even in front of my step siste and cousins. Is this normal coz it's really embarrassing now i'm older and they see my parts

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> Subject: Re: Spanking a bare bottom in front of the family

Author:
Crunchy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 02:06:46 08/08/13 Thu

>Hi,
>I'm 17 and from England but live in Bahrain with my
>step mom mostly. Caning is normal over here and most
>kids i know get spanked or caned when theyre in
>trouble. I always have to undress when i am punised
>even in front of my step siste and cousins. Is this
>normal coz it's really embarrassing now i'm older and
>they see my parts
This kind of thing has been strictly made illegal in most states of US. I think that most postings on this site are of a sexual fantasy nature and are not to be taken seriously. Shame on you England!! For that which is indeed true.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.