VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123 ]
Subject: Mother in laws wife

Author:
Alice (Wonderland)
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 03:16:56 07/28/19 Sun

We are off to a wedding Frank's bought me a new dress shoes undies new bag and a hat,we're stopping over two nights.They are Frank and Alice's old friends,there son is remarrying so invited for both the wedding and afterwards.we call at Sheila and Stuart's before we check into the hotel.I knock stu opens up hello you two gives me a peck on the cheek and a hug,shakes Frank hand and of they go into the garden,Sheila sees Me hello your our new Alice then yes Frank told me all about it one of our last Alice and leila chats,so now it'll be me and you I love your outfit,yes Carol and I picked it up in town,and I've something new for the wedding,including a hat. Good the boys are going down to the pub we'll join them in a bit.Leila says I've got photos and some film to help you remember our past together,so lets have a coffee and I'll show you.Photos first they are when we went away together,your Alice now so it's me and your or Frank.yes that me and you in our bikinis at the pool in Majorca,yes the children were little then my two boys and your Carol and Kevin,Frank and stu were at the bar.at the tapas bar,yes lovely vest and shorts two pieces I remember Frank couldn't keep his hands of you.The video is of your wedding in 1964 so remember the fashions,yes thats your dad walking you down the aisle yes it's a lovely dress loads of petticoats yes Frank was a bit of a teddy boy,yes 6inch stilettos stockings not tights I helped you out of the dress every time you went to the loo I saw your undies more than Frank that day,I start to cry it's a bit too much,I tell Leila I wished had been that bride,with my handsome husband. Here a few later ones when we had the pub,yes you behind the bar my barmaid,flashing your boobs at my stu.you and stu had a bit of a fling,when I was ill,I asked you to look after him like a wife,stu thinks your Alice so don't worry if he gets a bit forward when he's had a drink.Frank will know.We join them in the pub Frank has a quick word yes Leila told me,do you want me yes you'll be Alice special friend to stu.I sit with Leila Mike and Lisa join us well Lisa does the men are at the bar,just aswell we girls have a lot to chat about I say nice to meet you Lisa I been told a lot about you,all good I add,I can't wait to see your dress tomorrow,you can be a bride again ive seen that video of your wedding,Leila says yes your feet hurt your girdle killing you get time to be a women having to obey husbands property.Drink ladies stu says yes please g and ts girl's you know that goes right to my head I remember Alice I'm not daft.Frank's says we go and check in and then come back OK darling see you all soon.I glad I put this skirt and blouse on I just freshen up my makeup,Frank pull me close kisses me stu looking forward to a cuddle with his Alice I used to but I'm Frank now your my Alice,what do I do Frank,just lie in bed with him please him abit,I'm glad you put that matching set on he'll like that,I love you Frank Ledbetter it's for you I did promise to obey when we got married.Were back at the pub,I speak to Sheila and she thanks me it will make his night,ill chat with Frank OK I'll join stu at the table,hello mister hows my Stuart then bit drunk but so pleased to see my Alice again,we'll have some me and you time he asked yes Frank and Sheila will be in the other room.We went back stu hand on my bottom,we go in the bedroom I start to undress him kissing him while I do,he undoes my blouse I unzip my skirt I'm stood in my undies and tights,I play with him a bit and we lie on the bed he's soon asleep so I kiss him then get up and put my skirts and blouse back on.Frank and Leila are chatting away,your still a bit of girl Frank you two gossiping away I show you who's the girl when I get you back to the room,just as well I put my nice undies on I say to Sheila,see you tomorrow

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.