VoyForums

Natural Pain Relief

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234 ]
Subject: Struggling before a spanking

Author:
Cyrus
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 22:28:13 12/02/12 Sun

I was spanked up to around the end of middle school, but rarely was i ever spanked with other kids in the room, it was usually a private thing..
By far the most embarrassing spanking i ever got was in front of my cousin who is my age. It was after i had pushed her in the pool. and since she was not a good swimmer, it gave everyone quite a scare.
After she was out of the pool and we had calmed her down my mother very purposefully dragged my to the nearest chair, yanked down my swimsuit, and upended me over her knee. But because i had struggled so much, i ended up with one leg locked between her legs, and the other one off to the side. This resulted in an awkward position for me, and my cousin was quick to point it out. She kept laughing and saying, "i can see up his bottom!" and "look at his bumhole!" For me this was the most humiliating part, and she wouldnt let me forget it for a good year or two. Has anyone else been put in an awkward situation like that before?

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Re: Struggling before a spanking

Author:
Joel
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:57:39 12/04/12 Tue

I got spanked plenty of times in front of friends, family, other people my age, etc., but generally they were silent and just watched when I was spanked. They said things afterward usually a day or two later, about what they could see, and of course I knew that they could see everything, since I saw friends spanked as well.

When I was about 14, my best friend and I went out trick or treating for Halloween. It was fairly late and we were causing some very minor vandalism to a dark house, with silly string and pumpkins and such.

The door flung open and before we could even think to run, the owner grabbed both of us by the arms. We struggled to get the heck out of there, but it didn't work. After not giving him any information, he threatened to call the police if we did not give him our phone numbers.

To make a long story short, my dad ended up coming up the street to pick us up. He told the owners (man and his wife) that we would be back bright and early the next morning to clean everything up. He then mentioned that he would like to give us a spanking in their presence for what we had done. They agreed and asked if their 3 younger children (who had already come home from trick or treating) could watch it as a lesson.

The 3 kids (oldest probably 10 and the youngest about 6...all boys) were seated on the couch, and my best friend and I were stripped nude and bent over 2 kitchen chairs in the middle of the room, with our bottoms facing the kids.

The kids, who were only spanked with their pants on, as I found out from conversation between the parents and my dad, were quite amazed by what they saw, and were very pleased to say it out loud. It was quite humiliating. The parents explained that this was what happens to older boys when they misbehave like we did.

We each got at least 40 strokes with the belt. It was definitely a severe spanking. After the spanking as we turned to apologize to the kids and parents for what we did and what they had to witness, I remember the kids' eyes being as big as saucers. You could tell they had never seen anything like that in their lives. Quite humiliating.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> Subject: Re: Struggling before a spanking

Author:
Joe
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:41:07 02/25/13 Mon

I certainly remember struggling before my father bent me over his knee. I probably struggled more than my little brother did because I was always second to get it. Watching my father whip my little brother's bare bottom with the wooden spoon made me quite concerned for the future of my own hind quarters.

I sometimes fought my father as he stripped my pants and underpants down to my ankles. I certainly begged like crazy, but if I was being bared in front of people other than just my dad and my brother, then I really resisted. Of course, I never won the struggles, and eventually after getting my own bottom soundly spanked, I joined the band of red bottomed boys as we jumped around the room, bawling and rubbing.

[> [> [> Subject: Re: Struggling before a spanking

Author:
Cory to Joe
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:53:12 02/26/13 Tue

Joe, Is that how it is for your boys? How old are they now? Do they struggle before the spanking? Which one struggles more? How do they struggle?

Author:
JoeR
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:00:20 03/03/13 Sun

I was an only child. Spankings werem't often but when I had one coming, it was my room & just dad & me and yes, it was underpants or bare bottom. Knew better than to argue or struggle.

Author:
pc
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:36:22 07/03/13 Wed

there was absolutely no strugging when it came time for a spanking-my parents made sure of that!Spankings were more formal, after the ''chat''so you knew it was coming.My father had a couple of techniques,one was he stood up,and the child was held between his legs,backwards and the bared bottom facing out-there was no struggling, as the arms were pinned between his legs,and then he was free to administer a very sound spanking without interferance.

The other technique was a joint effort, the child was placed over the knees,held in position with one hand and spanked with the other . Typically a child would be covering their bottom with their hands until it was time to be spanked, then Mom took the hands away from their bottom and held them ,preventing trying to cover their bottom while dad did the actual paddling.You could-and did,kick,but that didn't interfere with the spanking because you were held securely down over the knees by the waist

Both these methods resulted in only the bare bottom being spanked,you weren't spanked anywhere else.All I really remember is your bottom stung so bad you thought you would burst,and it would never end-although the actual spanking probably only lasted a couple of minutes,the ''talk''beforehand was much longer.

Author:
Nick
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:40:15 02/26/13 Tue

I used to struggle and squirm whenever my dad got me into position for a paddling. As I got older I realized the futility in struggling, because Dad was always able to overcome my resistance. Once I began submitting to my lickings without a struggle, the discipline sessions ended that much sooner. Alas, I cannot say the paddlings were any less painful!

Author:
Jack
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:14:59 08/02/14 Sat

How do you stop from struggling? I wish I could stay still because it makes my brother mad when I squirm around but I can't stop from jumping and kicking my legs.

Author:
Douglas
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:59:40 06/01/13 Sat

Struggling before and during spankings were common for me.

I knew logically that I should just do as I was told and get it over with. But when the spanking was about to start I would panic.

It always became a wrestling match between me and my Mom or Mom and Dad together to get me into my bedroom room and get me undressed. During the spanking I would kick, squirm, try to turn over and try to get up. Sometimes I did mange to get free and "make a run for it". Of course, my parents chased me down and I would get spanked all the way back to my bedroom where the original spanking would resume. I'm sure the spankings I got were much worse that they would have been if I has just cooperated in the first place.

Author:
JoeC
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:47:18 06/19/13 Wed

This was absolutely not tolerated by my dad. Movement and squirming was to be kept at an absolute minimum. The 1st time was a warning, the second time resulted in a lengthier session, and the 3rd time resulted in another spanking with the strap. One learned very quickly to not piss dad off.

Author:
anna
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:34:51 07/05/13 Fri

i used to struggle when mum dragged me to her chair for spanking

Author:
James
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:37:49 03/14/14 Fri

My parents didn't permit any kind of struggle before or during a spanking. From a young age I was expected to have my bottom bared, get into position and then stay still during the punishment without any fuss or resistance. The rule was that any misbehaviour during a spanking would lead to a double spanking with me being punished again before bed. This only happened to me a couple of times but was enough to ensure I obeyed my parents and took my spankings without any struggle.

Author:
Colin
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:30:56 03/26/14 Wed

I soon learned that if I struggled during a spanking I came off worse as Mum waited until I stopped struggling and then gave me extra strokes of the slipper delivered much harder.
It was better to accept the spanking which I knew was coming and do whatever Mum told me to do which resulted in a less painful spanking.

Author:
Jenny
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:35:27 05/29/14 Thu

We were always threatened with a separate, second spanking if we fought or struggled when receiving punishment. This happened sometimes. I would roll over, refuse to lie down and still across the bed to receive a spanking and try to block it with my hands after warnings from the parent administering it. Several times I was "sentenced" to another for the "misbehavior". If I fought a spanking from my mother, our dad would administer the second using his belt.

Author:
JoeR
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:34:45 06/11/14 Wed

Never would've done any good to struggle or resist. Dad was fair and wouldn't bust my rearend unless I had earned it & I inside knew that. I also knew when dad said 'get'em down' & he was carrying the paddle or taking off his belt, the time of negotiation was already over.

Author:
Brandon Patrick williams
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:27:20 07/23/14 Wed

Yeah when I am told that I am getting a spanking the first thing is pants come down to knees and your in the corner waiting once mom or dad is ready the spanking is either over the knees or laying over the bed propped up on a pillow, before getting in position I am begging like a dawg saying please one more chance i won't do it again can I please just have pants on please please and so forth until mom or dad is like bend over now in position. once i get in position if i squirm or move then it will result in more swats.

Author:
JoeR to Brandon
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:09:10 07/25/14 Fri

Brandon, willing to say your age? As a guy, would you prefer dad to do it, if it is to be bare butt?

Are these usually with hand/paddle/belt or what?

Author:
Paul (Happy)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:40:22 08/02/14 Sat

I struggled hard up until I was 13. Mom nagged a lot & I mouthed off a lot. She finally sat down with me & we made a more or less mutual agreement. She would curtail the nagging if I would submit to her spankings. If she started to nag vs explain I would hold up my hand & she would cease. It stopped my mouthing off & reduced the chance of a spanking. If I was due for a spanking anyway & started to resist physically, resisting verbally was OK, she would remind me about our agreement. I always respected honesty but it was still hard to simply allow her to turn me over knee and give me a spanking. This also produced a bit more embarassment for me and by cooperating she was also able to place me in a better position and get me in a firmer grip so the involuntary kicking & squirming were totally ineffective & my bottom was always in the proper place for the shingle.

Author:
Deb
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 03:12:43 08/03/14 Sun

Hat's off to your mom she knew that you were still at an age where a spanking made a difference and she wanted to give it. Your agreement gave her the opportunity to give you what she felt was the proper spanking for you misbehavior.

Author:
Paul (Happy)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:38:43 08/03/14 Sun

It was a 2 edged sword. By her not nagging I did much less back talking & it probably saved me a quarter to a third of the spankings I otherwise might have received. However by cooperating she was able to put me in a much more vulnerable and secure position making it virtually impossible to avoid or minimize any of the smacks I received.

Author:
richard
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:07:15 08/02/14 Sat

At age 9,any attempt on my part (at 5'1"/65 lbs)to resist/struggle was unthinkable.My Dad sat on a armless desk chair in my room.No stalling or "drama".My pajama bottoms down me across his knees.A dreadful/embarrassing otking,that did not allow for much movement.I could do a little bit of wriggle/squirm which my Dad tolerated.At 9,a spanking was 3x age I had a very fair skinned,small/rounded bottom.Dad lowered my briefs after I was across his knees.I got virtually no slack for a tender/sensitive bottom.Dad spanked firmly and I always got the full 3x age hand spanking.A real bottom busting,bottom reddening.I bawled/cried,hollered.

Author:
Jake to Richard
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:25:39 08/07/14 Thu

Richard,
You say you had a very fair skinned, small/rounded bottom that
your Dad hand spanked firmly 3x your age?

How did you dad come up with deciding you should be spanked
3 x your age, meaning 27 swats.

That was a good idea to try not struggle or resist while getting spanked.
But you doing so wouldn't that show you were cooperating while getting spanked and your dad could have cut-back on the number of hand
swats to give you?

And how about you having a small/rounded bottom? Wouldn't it take your dad less time to spank all over your bottom, still make it more sore and red with you having fair skin and sensitive skin condition?

Your bottom was sensitive? How did you find out you had a sensitive bottom? Was you hoping this condition would help contribute to less spanking time or maybe your dad would consider not spanking you
anymore because of this?

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.