VoyForums

Natural Pain Relief

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234 ]
Subject: Re: Keeping Spanking Implements

Author:
Rebecca
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 07:51:34 12/28/12 Fri
In reply to: Nick 's message, "Keeping Spanking Implements" on 14:43:14 09/22/12 Sat

When our oldest daughter was six, and needed to be spanked with something a bit more than a hand, my husband was given the paddle used on him as a child. It is a novelty paddle that has a deer fawn and a bear cub and says "For theCute Little Deer with the Bear Behind."

When I first saw it the paddle looked too lightweight and thin to do much, but he promised me it would hurt plenty. Turns out he was right and it worked fine on all of our kids, even over the seat of a pair of blue jeans, and especially on the rare occasions when it was used to paddle a bare bottom.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> Subject: Re: Keeping Spanking Implements

Author:
Gary Steven
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:51:46 12/28/12 Fri

When I was growing up we also had a "Cute little DEER with a BEAR behind" paddles. Mom bought it at the gift shop at Lincoln's Birthplace in Hodgenville, KY in 1968. Not long after that (in fact in car before we went home that day), I got a sample of it on my "bear" behind. She did not hesitate to use it on our bare behinds. When I moved out, it ended up in a bunch of stuff I took with me and I gave it to a friend of mine to use on the "bear" behinds of her little "deers".

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> Subject: Re: Keeping Spanking Implements

Author:
Josh to Gary Stevens
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:35:01 12/28/12 Fri

Hi Gary,

What had you done that earned your "bear" behind the experience to feel the "Cute little Deer with a Bear
behind paddle"? How old was the "bear" behind that
got spanked? Was this paddle used many times thru
the years instead of some other spanking implements?

You actually got a bare behind paddling at Lincoln's Birthplace in KY? That had to be embarrassing! I hope
there was nobody else around to witness this event or did they? Your bottom was actually bared at Lincoln's birth-
place and spanked? Didn't your Mom have respect for the president or did this spanking result in someone else not having respect of wanting their way?

The previous thread said this kind of gift shop paddle was lightweight but, "worked fine". Would you say it did then?

Sorry you got a spanking with that paddle!

[> [> [> Subject: Re: Keeping Spanking Implements

Author:
Gary Steven
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:17:05 12/30/12 Sun

Well first of all, no need to sympathize. I deserved the spanking. I was seven and acting pretty bratty and whining about wanting this and that.. Just acting like a brat. When we were in the gift shop, I pretty much started asking for every piece of junk in there (and I had already been given some little items. Mom warned me several times to straighten up or she would pull down my pants and bust my bare butt "in front of God and everybody." Then as we were checking out with me in full pouting mode, mom spotted the rack with several different novelty paddles hanging from it. The girl at the counter asked mom if there was anything else she needed and mom picked up the paddle and told the cashier yes because she had a little boy who needed a good paddling. She then took me to the car, sat down in the front seat, and made me drop my pants and underwear and lay across her lap. That was the first (but not only) time my mom used that paddle on my bare butt. I don't know how many people saw even though I'm sure there were witnesses other than my dad and brother. But at that time my only concern was the fire spreading across my bare bottom. Up to that point, most of the bare bottom spankings I received were by hand, other than a couple I got with a flyswatter. Also, the onlty time before that when a paddle was used on me was my first grade teacher spanking me over her knee in front of the class using a small "Fly-back" (paddleball) paddle across my underwear covered bottom at school.

As far as the effectiveness of the paddle. It took several hours for my bottom to quit stinging. So I can honestly say it was extremely effective when used on a bare butt.

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.