Thursday, April 10, 2014 – VoyForums News: 'Heartbleed' vulnerability in OpenSSL
VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
FUND FREE MAMMOGRAMS
www.TheBreastCancerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456789 ]
Subject: Wet Behind Spanking

Author:
JuJuBee83
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 19:31:02 01/10/13 Thu

Was anyone ever spanked at the pool or out of the bath tub?

When I was about 9 years old I had my one and only wet-behind spanking. My aunt took my cousin and I to the pool. My cousin was scared of going under water so she always stayed in the shallow end. For some reason I was feeling very fiesty, and I decided to dunk her..several times. It got to the point where she was sobbing and spitting up water. My aunt saw the whole thing and told the lifeguard to blow his whistle for me to get out.

Boy was that embarassing. And that wasn't even the worst part! I was always a good kid...so getting in trouble by the life guard was punishment enough.

Oh no. My aunt told me that I was being very mean and it was dangerous to push someone under water. She then told me I deserved a spanking and to turn around.

I immediately obeyed her, not wanting to get into more trouble. She put a towel in front of me and told me to hold it. I did, and she pulled down the bottoms of my suit. While standing there with the towel in front (obviously to give me a bit of modesty) she spanked my wet, bare behind a good 10 times. I didn't cry, but I was mortified. I apologized over and over and would not go back in the water even when she said I could.

Needless to say, I also got a spanking when I got home. I was visiting my aunt and cousin for a week in Florida, and when aunt told uncle of my behavior he decided he needed to "make sure" I understood what I did wrong.

I got a stern lecture, which had me bawling. He then pulled me over his lap, jammies still on, and gave me a hard spanking with the wooden spoon.

I was SO embarassed, but the rest of the trip I was good as gold!!!

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Re: Wet Behind Spanking

Author:
John R.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:12:08 01/12/13 Sat

I used to do things like that all the time to my cousin Joey, who was younger and a lot smaller than I was, whenever the grownups were not looking, or if they went inside the house for a minute. Sometimes I would even wrestle him under. Most times I got away with it, but a few times I did get caught and was given a good spanking by mom or grandma. I was very lucky that Joey was never really hurt badly by my stupid rough stuff. When I think about how fresh I was to Joey back when I was between say 4 and 9, it's quite amazing how he has remained my friend all these years. John R.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

Author:
Cynthia
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:37:50 01/15/13 Tue

I know i've told this story on at least one more thread. One time at a lake my cousin and me snuck off and were swimming on our own. We both got my dad's belt over wet swimsuits. It is the only time I think I had anything over my butt and it hurt much worse.

Author:
Buck
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:36:15 01/20/13 Sun

I remember this one well.

It was Easter Sunday and I had a brand new set of clothing to wear to church.

I am sure it looked great to the adults but I hated them. As soon as I got home I wanted to take them off but it was hard to get the top over my head and I needed Mom's help.

Alas Mom was busy so, contrary to a direct order, I went out to play. I was going to be careful and not get them dirty anyway.

Well, care was thrown to the winds quickly and replaced with mud and grass stains till I needed to come home for dinner and realized that Mom would not be happy.

Not to worry, I would hide the clothes in my secret place and take a bath before dinner.

Me voluntarily taking a bath ! Mom knew something was amiss and had a darned good idea what is was. She found the brand new clothing ruined and was furious.

I remember seeing her walk into the bathroom with the belt in her hand and I remember being mortified.

Mom was not in the mood to discuss things and there was really nothing to discuss. Mom ordered me to grab my ankles and she proceeded to cover my wet backside with welts. I was howling by the end.

I completely deserved that one but OMGosh did it hurt and I felt it for a while due to the welts.

Buck

Author:
Gary Steven
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:58:59 01/20/13 Sun

On three occasions I was pulled out or had to stand up in the bathtub to take a spanking from my mother. She always spanked bare, but I have to admit it hurt worse on a bare wet bottom than on a bare dry one. Also, she gave me one spanking when I had just come in from spending a good deal of time outside playing in the snow. When I came in I was soaking wet and chilled to the bone. I was undressing to change into dry clothes (she always kept dry clothes by the door whenever we played out in the snow) and she made my turn naked over her knee right there in the kitchen. She only used her hand, but I remember how painful it was every time she smacked my cold wet butt.

Author:
Sarah
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:24:24 01/21/13 Mon

My sisters and I received our share of wet bottom spankings growing up. Usually it was for when we were little and misbehaved during bathtime, but there were also times we were taken out of the pool at a friend's home, or taken to the ladies locker room at the public pool.

As a mom, I've given mine a good amount of wet bottom spankings over the years. Like with us, a lot of them were when they acted up during bathtime, but we also have our own pool, so they have received their share of spankings for acting up in and around the pool, as well.

And I agree, when receiving a wet bottom spanking as a girl, I remember they stung a great deal more and I couldn't help wailing and reacting much louder. The same as when I've spanked a wet bottom, it was evident by the child's reaction it was much more unpleasant for them.

Sarah

[> [> Subject: Re: Wet Behind Spanking

Author:
Gary Steven
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 03:56:56 01/25/13 Fri

Sarah, I was wondering on the occasions where you were spanked when swimming, or when you have given "pool" spankings, were those bare or were they over a wet swimsuit?

[> [> [> Subject: Re: Wet Behind Spanking

Author:
Sarah
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:50:54 01/28/13 Mon

Spankings growing up were always given on the bare bottom, including when mom spanked us out of the pool.

And the same has applied when I've given my children poolside spankings.

Sarah

Author:
Douglas
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:48:53 01/29/13 Tue

I got quite few wet behind spankings growing up.

One of my Mother's 'techniques' was to wait until I was finished showering. Mom would take me straight from the shower, down the hall and into to my bedroom. She'd already have a large bath towel spread out on the bed and the belt on top of my dresser. These spankings always caught me off guard and it seemed the spanking was underway before I had really had chance for my usual dramatic 'antics'.

Mom knew a spanking on a wet butt stung more and I'm sure that was part of the reason she'd do it this way. But, I think it was mostly just quicker and easier for her. Since I was already naked it saved her the hassle of getting me undressed and cut down on my fussing.

Author:
Johan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:46:57 02/03/13 Sun

I don't remember bath time spankings but I vividly remember that any spanking given to a wet butt was alot worse than usual because wet skin was more sensitive.

Summertime spankings in our summer house cottage were potential wet butt things. I remember around age 7 or 8 being all the day out just in my swimming trunks that usually were all the time wet or moist for all the swimming. Then all the suntan we got all day long made my skin very sensitive. My mother spanked me with a fresh cut switch which is a very nasty implement even to a dry skin, but let alone given to a wet butt. She did not have to spank me at all hard to make a good impact with a switch, it stung like nothing else without leaving any visible marks.

Then again those spankings I got when my clothed were wet for playing in a snow etc stung more. I guess my parent knew the wet bottom impact because those spankings were not given hard, but I got more light and rapid swats that made a good impact on wet skin.

Author:
Nick
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:51:55 04/10/13 Wed

This brings back memories...I got my fair share of wet behind spankings, usually along with my cousins back in the day. This was the Greek side of my family, and my one aunt was actually straight off the boat...coming to the U.S. in 1967 when she was 13. I was envious of my cousins in many respects, not the least of which was that they had a pool in their yard, or the fact that they were exposed to more of the language and culture than I was, particularly the food. One aspect though, which I did not envy, is that Greek parents are notoriously strict. That said, I love my aunt and uncle as a second set of parents, and was welcome at their house quite often in the summertime, when my cousins and I used their pool. They had a generally relaxed attitude towards nudity, and although my cousins were born in the states, they all swam in the nude: two boys, one girl. Initially, when I first started coming over they poked fun at me for wearing a swimsuit, which came off eventually, till I stopped bothering with bringing one along. There was nothing sexual about it, just that I got as comfortable as they were about it, and we were pretty much permitted to be naked anywhere except playing in the yard off the deck, where we had to at least have pants, mostly so neighbors wouldn't complain. Regularly we played pranks on my youngest cousin Michael; throwing ice cubes at him in the pool, knocking him off an inflatable raft, etc., but one particular day when I was around 11 and he was 8, I helped him get revenge on his sister, my cousin Karina, while she was playing on the raft. Michael distracted her by grabbing her foot and then I snuck up behind him, shooting Kar directly in the mouth with one of those high-pressure water guns that I pumped up and filled ahead of time. I'm not sure what she did to him to start with exactly, but we thought she got what she deserved. A fire hose jet hit her in the mouth and she flopped off the raft, screaming, climbed out of the pool and ran for the door, all the while bright red and hysterically crying. The panic and way she came into the house dripping wet, worried she would be sick from getting sprayed, was enough to push my aunt over the edge. She speaks rather perfect English with an American accent, but when she got angry, a few good Greek curse words came out, as she ordered me and Michael out of the pool. Furious, she grabbed us both by the arm, and told us to bend over a nearby pool chair. She took her flip flop off, which was the typical household weapon, the Greek "pandofla," and while we were dripping wet in the warm sun, gave both of us a few good wacks with her flip flop to our bare bottoms. It was a spanking well deserved, but was it painful, worse than a belt, and left us with some good red welts for awhile. It was hardly the first or last spanking we'd receive on the bare, but it stuck with us the rest of the day.

Author:
aby
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:50:37 04/12/13 Fri

plenty of times i got spanked my hardest was when i was 14 at a family event i got in trouble with one of my sisters and 4 girl cousins we were lined up and went over his knee and got spanked with a flip flop it hurt we all screamed.it was done in front of evrybody

Author:
Brian
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:51:36 05/23/13 Thu

Yea, the worst I ever got was from my step dad, got pulled right out of the shower and marched down the hallway naked to my bedroom. He had never even seen me nude before. He forced me over his knee and spanked me bare hand on bare wet butt and completely naked.

Author:
Diana
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:20:53 05/30/13 Thu

I got one when I was 16 and on holiday with my family. We were on the beach and I had just come out the sea. I think I had been pretty awful all day then I said something rude to mum and dad marched me back to the chalet where we were staying and put me over his knee. My bikini was wet and it stung like crazy.

Author:
Sam
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:59:03 06/20/13 Thu

Summertime meant frequent trips to the lake with my friend's family over the years, amd of course at 12 or 13 years old, my friend and I spent the whole time in the water swimming, building forts with rocks or logs, or spalshing each other or innocent bystanders. One time I splashed his mother, thinking that would be funny. She was in dry clothes so she was upset. She asked me if I wanted a spanking. I said something smart in response, and then I was drug from the water and given a fast and hard spanking over my soaked nylon swimsuit, which was immediately transformed from cold and wet to very warm.

Author:
luke
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:36:53 01/13/14 Mon

once at 5 from my grandma with my cousins jane (4) and andrew (6) , we had been naughty at bathtime and made a big mess in the bathroom, she sent us naked to seperate corners and one at a time starting with jane (i guess cos she was the youngest) she called us over, gave us a spanking, and then sent us to the bedroom to dry off and cool down, yes, it hurt much more than a normal spanking from her.

another time i was 8 and had been told not to go play outside because i was wearing brand new clothes for a visit from my aunt and her children later, i was so bored being in the house that i went and played anyway, playing footie with the boy next door resulted in a huge splash of mud up my trousers and shirt just as my dad looked out of the window and saw me, he dragged me inside, gave me a bath, and then let all the water out and made me turn over on hands and knees, then he slapped my bare wet bum about 10 times, then i had to get dried, into pjs and into bed until he said i could get up, about a half hour later he came in, told me to get up, pull my pj trousers down and bend over the bed for ten more spanks before getting into clean clothes for the visit, yet again, with direct comparison, the wet spanks were much worse, and to my dismay, the afternoons adventures became dinner table conversation for the adults after my uncle revealed that my cousin jane was probably behaving so well due to a spanking she had had just before leaving because of some naughtiness or other

Author:
James
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:37:20 01/22/14 Wed

I got one spanking on a wet bum and it definitely hurt more than normal. There was a quarry not far from my house where me and my friends would sometimes go and play on a weekend when there weren't workmen around. Playing there was forbidden and I knew that if caught I'd be spanked. One Saturday or Sunday when I was about 9 we went, but I fell in some slimy mud. It was more than I could clean off. When I got home I was covered and mum right away knew from the kind of mud that I'd been to the quarry again. She stripped me naked just inside the doorway and marched me to the bathroom where she ran a bath. I got in and began to wash myself. Mum left but said for me to hurry up as she'd be back soon and that she would give me a spanking right away. I'd just finished when she came back in. She got me out of the bath and without drying me held my arm and walked me into my her bedroom. This was unusual and I saw a towel and the slipper on the bed. She opened the towel and put in on the bed and sat down on it. She right away pulled me over her knee, still dripping wet and completely naked. She said that I knew playing in the quarry was forbidden but I had done it anyway so she was going to teach me a lesson. As the first smack landed on my bum I was amazed at how it stung more than usual. After a few smacks my mum picked up the speed of the spanking and the sting was unbearable. I was crying my eyes out in no time at all as my bum was stinging like crazy. Once mum was finished with me I was handed the towel and told to go to my room, dry off and get dressed. Mum definitely knew that it would hurt more with my bum wet.

I'm not sure why it hurts more wet, but it definitely does.

[> [> Subject: Re: Wet Behind Spanking

Author:
Jim
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:24:09 02/12/14 Wed

I remember a very hard and embarrassing wet behind spanking I got from my mother when I was 8 r 9. We were at a beach party. I wouldn't obey my mother's repeated orders to get out of the water, so she had my older sister drag me out and deliver me to her in a gazebo. She pulled my speedos off, hauled me over her lap, and went to work on my behind with a small plastic hairbrush she carried in her handbag for away from home spankings. It hurt far more than getting spanked on a dry behind. Even worse, a group of my siblings and cousins watched the entire spanking.

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.