VoyForums

Support VoyForums by visiting our sponsor, www.PainEase.com.

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234 ]
Subject: Re: What was the oldest age you got it bare at home?

Author:
Ben (Doing okay)
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 04:35:07 03/20/13 Wed
In reply to: Brian 's message, "What was the oldest age you got it bare at home?" on 06:09:27 12/27/09 Sun

Was a few months before my 17 birthday. It had been a few years since my last spanking. I was mouthing off and cussing at my mom and my stepdad (who would never even dare try to spank me, I was a big guy by then) was feed up and called up my dad. I didn't know it at the time until he showed up at our house. He didnt say a word to me just snatched me up off the couch and up to my room. As big and bad as i thought i was, my dad was bigger. He informed me that I knew better than being such a disrespectful brat. Ordered me take off my belt to drop my pants in that tone where you know you are in deep trouble. Used my own belt to wear my butt out. I didn't cry at first but after the pain got to me I was full on crying and begging for him to stop. He did stop and had me get up get my pants back up and head to tell my mom and stepdad sorry. So embarrashing cause I was all red faced and snot nosed, crying like a little kid! I didn't cuss at them anymore out of fear of my dad spanking me again.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> Subject: Re: What was the oldest age you got it bare at home?

Author:
JoeR to Ben
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:13:52 05/10/13 Fri

Ben, I got my last & it was with dad's belt at 16 too. I earned each of the bare butt licks I got.

Were you surprised when your dad showed up?
Had your dad used a belt previously on your butt?
When he said pants down, was it strip to skivvies or bare butt?

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.