VoyForums

Support VoyForums by visiting our sponsor, www.PainEase.com.

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456789 ]
Subject: BABY SITTER SPANKINGS

Author:
pc
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 21:08:01 07/04/13 Thu

Were you ever spanked by a babysitter?If you were a baby sitter-did the parents give you permission to spank? I recall some children who gave sitters such a bad time their parents couldn't get sitters-until one young lady told them she wouldn't mind their kids unless she was allowed to spank them.The parents gave permission to spank ,and the baby sitter followed through when the kids acted up and there were no more problems after that.Some young ladies learned their parenting skills this way,by establishing boundaries and consequences.By the time they had their own kids,they were already accomplished moms

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Re: BABY SITTER SPANKINGS

Author:
Joel
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:53:40 07/07/13 Sun

All of them had permission from my parents to spank me, but I was only spanked by two actual hired babysitters.

One gave me my own belt over my underwear one time, and the other gave me a good bare hairbrushing twice. Luckily for me and my behind, she quit babysitting to concentrate on her high school studies. My parents loved her. ha ha!

Usually though, if I got a bad report, I would be spanked in front of the babysitters at the end of the night, so they knew my behavior was being taken seriously. I can't even count the number of times I was dragged out of bed and spanked. After the spanking, I was always forced to apologize to the babysitter for my behavior. That was always embarrassing.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

Author:
Cynthia
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:43:13 07/07/13 Sun

I have always been very interested in babysitter stories, but not much to write about. When I was a little girl, usually I stayed with my grandma when I wasn't with my parents. It was well stated that she had the authority to spank us.

I do remember one time that my aunt and uncle from California were visiting. My parents, my grandma, and all my aunts and uncles went to some kind of party. I was left alone with two of my much older cousins. My mom told them to spank me if I caused trouble. But they were too busy talking about boys to notice anything I may have done to cause trouble.

I never got the thumbs up for spanking when I was a babysitter. But one time when I was 18 and my sister was 8 my parents took my grandma to Mexico. I did spank my sister during that week for being a defiant little brat. I didn't have the permission, but my mom didn't seem to care much when they got home. The few spankings I have given my kids have been near identical to the spanking I gave my little sister.

Author:
Rob
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:23:25 07/08/13 Mon

I got spanked by one of my babysitters when I was six,bare,o.t.k.,by hand,for refusing to get ready for bed. Then I got it again the next day,the same way,by Mom,for disobeying the babysitter.

Author:
Jonathan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:39:55 07/08/13 Mon

Yes I was spanked by a number of babysitters two in particular. Before Mom left us with a sitter for the first time, we'd all be in the front hall and Mom would say, "If they give you any trouble, take their pants down for a good spanking." I'm sure I didn't think of it at the time, but I assume that was her way to not only giver permission but to tell the sitter we were spanked bare bottom. I wouldn't have thought of that as all home spankings were given that way.

As I said, there were two sitters that spanked the most. One was Mary who was a college age girl who lived with us for four years when I was 7-11. My parents divorced when I was 7 and I think that led to me acting up because 7-8 were by far the years I got the most spankings. Mary was a bit reluctant to spank at first, but one weekend morning at breakfast after she'd sat, she told Mom I wouldn't listen to her. Mom got my PJs down and put me over Mary's lap and instructed her exactly how to spank me effectively. And Mary's spankings were much longer, harder, and more effective after that.

The other sitter was Gina. Gina sat for us during the same period. I think it was during summer or other school vacations. She was younger than Mary -- probably 15 when she started, but judging ages was hard. I strongly suspect Gina enjoyed giving spankings. She often spanked for fairly minor offenses, but she gave light (though long) spankings. I suspect this was so I'd not complain to Mom about them. For a serious or repeated offense, Mom might well give a second spanking as Gina knew so I think she knew I'd not complain about her mild spankings. I recall once Gina kept me over her lap bare bottom for most of an entire TV show only spanking during commercials.

Author:
JackP
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:58:56 07/09/13 Tue

Actually,I have been spanked by a babysitter on three separate occasions.The first two times were by the same babysitter,an older cousin of mine. She is twelve years older than I am and babysat me often when I was young.The first time she spanked me,I was about four years old and I'm not certain why I got spanked.I think I was misbehaving at bedtime because I remember that she put me across her knee,pulled my pajama bottoms down and spanked my bare bottom with her hand.The second time she spanked me I was seven years old and I soaked her with a garden hose as a prank. She didn't see the humor in that particular prank. She chased me down, dragged me into the house,pulled a paddle out of a drawer(or a closet?) dropped my pants,and tanned my bare behind.My cousin will still tease me about this event and occasionally threaten to give me another spanking if I give her a hard time.I'm pretty sure she's kidding.

The third spanking I got from a babysitter was when my family was visiting friends when I was nine years old.My parents left me with a babysitter named Debbie who was a college student.The daughter of my parents' friends,Mary Ellen, was also left in her care. Mary Ellen was eleven years old. Our parents went away for the weekend and we were told to obey Debbie while they were gone. The first afternoon after my parents left,I asked Debbie if I could go to the park across the street and watch a softball game.She said that I could,but that I must return when the lights in the park came on. I watched the game for quite some time when Mary Ellen came up to me and told me that I was to return to the house because the lights were on and dinner would soon be ready. I told her that I would come when the game was over. Mary Ellen advised me that Debbie was serious and that she would punish me if I didn't obey her.Mary Ellen had had Debbie as a babysitter before and seemed concerned that I might get in trouble.I told her not to worry and told her that she should tell Debbie what I had said.A short time later Debbie arrived and in a bad mood. She grabbed me by the arm and asked me if I had said what Mary Ellen had reported to her.At this point I was not willing to back down and I defiantly told Debbie that she couldn't tell me what to do.Debbie muttered that I was a little too big for my britches,but that she had a remedy for that.She dragged me through the park and back to the house with Mary Ellen following us.When we entered the house,Debbie headed straight for the kitchen closet.She opened the closet and pulled out a fair sized paddle that was hanging on a hook.She hauled me to the livingroom and bent me over the back of a chair.As I braced for the paddling I now knew was coming,I was stunned when Debbie yanked my pants and underpants down in one swift motion. I tried to prevent this,but was much too late to affect the outcome.I tried to shield my rearend,partly because I was embarrassed and partly because I had now realized that Debbie was a serious individual who was planning to set my butt on fire.All my efforts were useless.Debbie trapped both of my wrists and pinned them to the small of my back with her left hand. I felt the cool wood paddle against my butt cheeks and before she began Debbie said,"Now we'll see if I can tell you what to do!" With Mary Ellen watching,Debbie blistered my bare butt with the paddle at least fifteen times.I was bawling and begging by the sixth or seventh whack,but Debbie kept on paddling me until she was satisfied that I had gotten the message.When she finally stopped she asked me if she needed to paddle me some more to get me to obey her. I promised that I would behave and begged her not to paddle me anymore.She let go of my wrists and told me to pull my pants up and go wash my face.As I pulled my pants up over my stinging bottom, I turned around and faced Mary Ellen whose eyes were wide and whose mouth was open in astonishment.I blushed even though my face was red from crying and ran into the bathroom where I stayed for quite a while.I probably would still be there except that Debbie eventually ordered me to come out and eat dinner with them. The evening meal was very quiet with Mary Ellen saying little and me saying nothing that I did not have to say.When Debbie asked me a question,I answered in as abbreviated a way as I could. I Yes ma'med and No ma'med her to show that I would behave well,but I was a little afraid to say much for fear I'd get another paddling. Eventually,someone,nervously, started to laugh and it became infectious.Soon we were all laughing and,truth be told we had a really pleasant weekend after that. I decided that I really liked Debbie and I think she liked me. My butt was sore into the next day,but that didn't stop me from having fun. When my parents returned and asked how I had behaved,Debbie told them that we had had to adjust to each other,but once that was done we all got along fine.She gave me a knowing smile when she said this and I decided to let it go at that.I figured that my parents might spank me again if they knew how I had behaved at first. Sometime later I asked Mary Ellen if she had known that Debbie was going to paddle me for my misbehavior and she told me that she figured she would because Debbie had paddled her a couple of times in the past.I asked her why she hadn't warned me and she said,"I thought you needed to find out for yourself because you were acting like such a big shot!" I guess she was right!

Author:
Spencer
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:53:50 10/27/13 Sun

I was only spanked by a babysitter once and I'm pretty sure that Lauren was the only babysitter that was ever given spanking priviledges by my mother.

Lauren was the daughter of my mother's best friend, as she was ten years older than me and was my regular babysitter while she was in high school and college.

I rarely got in trouble when Lauren was there because she was always running around playing some kind of sport with me and I behaved better than I usually would have because I had a bit of a crush on her.

While I'm sure that she occasionally threatened me with a spanking if I was misbehaving, it never escalated to the point where she had to follow through for the first few years that she was watching me and I think that I had gotten to the point where I didn't believe that she would ever actually spank me.

This all changed the summer that I was 8 because I was upset that I had spent all of my remaining allowance on baseball cards and spent most of an afternoon attempting to convince her to buy me some packs. When my repeated whining proved unsuccesful, I decided to slip four packs into my pocket when she wasn't looking in the hopes that I would be able to get closer to completing my collection.

The owner of the shop unfortunately saw my theft and I was subsequently dispatched to my room after the quietest car ride home of my life. I ended up getting a long lecture about how disappointed that she was, and think that I was still a bit in shock when I was told that I'd be getting spanked.

While I definitely had harder spankings in my childhood, I don't think that any of them had as much of an effect on me and I never stole anything again.

While she never spanked me again (she came close the next year when I called a girl a bad word on the playground), she watched me regularly for another three years (and occasionally after that) and I'm sure it made me behave even better to know that she would spank if I really did something wrong.

[> [> Subject: Re: BABY SITTER SPANKINGS

Author:
Justin
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:29:48 10/30/13 Wed

I also got spanked once by a babysitter, but not actually by the babysitter herself. I had the same sitter from about 8 until 14. I knew she had permission to spank me but, although she threatened to on many occasions, never did. I guess I just never actually crossed the line. One night, while I was 13, she sat for me and her boyfriend came over. He had been there before and my parents knew him. I guess I was being overly feisty that night. When you get to be 13, you start to change, not only physically, but emotionally as well. I guess I was trying to show off that I was a big kid now, no longer a little boy. They both warned me 3 or 4 times to be on better behavior or I will get spanked. I probably didn't believe them because they never spanked before. Well, later on I got pretty mouthy and the boyfriend said I was going to get spanked. I told him that wasn't going to happen, but he grabbed my hand and dragged me into my room. He gave me a short lecture about behaving myself and respect for people and told me to take off my pants. I refused and he told me I could take them off or he would do it for me. I wasn't taking off my pants so he pinned my arms with one hand and undid my pants with the other. Once they were off he sat down on my bed and hauled me over his lap, with me crying and yelling the whole time. Once over his lap he took down my underwear and then laid a horrible hand spanking into me. He spanked hard and long, and I yelled for him to stop. He told me if I didn't clean up my mouth he would go to the bathroom to get the hairbrush. There was no way I wanted that, so I took the spanking, crying and yelling the whole time. When it was over he asked me if I was going to improve my behavior or I would be sent to bed for the rest of the night. He gave me a couple of minutes to calm down and stop crying and then had another talk with me. He spoke pretty nicely to me considering what had just happened and I promised him he wouldn't have any more trouble from me. He told me to get dressed and wash my face and join him and my babysitter. They played with me until it was time to go to bed, and nothing more was said about the spanking.

[> [> [> Subject: Re: BABY SITTER SPANKINGS

Author:
JoeR to Justin
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:43:38 10/30/13 Wed

Justin, how much older than you was the sitter's boyfriend?

Was being put over a lap and having undies pulled down for a spanking a new experience for you?

[> [> [> [> Subject: Re: BABY SITTER SPANKINGS

Author:
Justin to Joe R
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:40:57 11/04/13 Mon

He was going to college, about 19, so he was 6 years older than I. I had gotten spanked by my parents, so being put over a lap was not new, but it was probably the first time by someone who wasn't my parent.

Author:
Don
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:18:14 10/30/13 Wed

My mother, too, often told sitters "if Don causes you trouble
you have my permission to put him over your knee." One sitter
did once when I was 12 and she was only a few years older.
She spanked me bare bottom and seemed to enjoy it. It was long slow and hard. Very embarrassing. Later my older brother took her out in high school! She was fond of saying "don't bother us or I'll have to spank you AGAIN."

Author:
Dale
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:27:59 11/02/13 Sat

My parents allowed the baby sitter to spank me and my sister the need arose. My sister and I got spanked when I was 8 and she was 5 by a baby sitter who was around 16. She lived a few doors away and baby sat us on several occasions. Normally we were well behaved for her but one night my sister and I got into a fight over a toy and she warned us to behave. We started up again a few minutes later and she warned us again and said if we didn't behave she was going to spank us. About 10 minutes later my sister and I started once more. She immediately pulled me over her knee and gave me about 15 spanks and then she did the same to my sister. That was the only time she spanked us.

When I was about 13 my older cousin (by 6 years) was watching us one night. I thought I was too old for a sitter but my parents insisted since my sister was only 9 They also reminded me to behave since she was allowed to spank us if we didn't behave. I was allowed to go over do a friends house and was to be home by 9 pm. I lost track of time and didn't get home till 10. Instead of apologizing to my cousin I smarted off to her about being too old for a sitter. As soon as I said it I knew I was in big trouble. She told me that I needed to "learn a lesson". I had heard that saying lots of times from my aunt and uncle, her parents, which meant someone was in for a spanking. Luckily my sister was already in bed, unluckily I had to bare my bottom before she sat down on the sofa and put me over her knee. Not only was this very embarrassing I couldn't believe how much it hurt .. I swear she spanked me just as hard as my parents would have. After she finished spanking me I had to go to bed. I was hoping that she wouldn't tell my parents about the spanking but I wasn't that lucky. The next morning they confronted me about it and I ended up getting spanked again by my dad.

About six months later she spanked me again with a paddle. Even 40 some years later she still reminds about those two spankings when we get together.

Author:
Carlos to Dale
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:58:46 11/12/13 Tue

Dale, that second spanking your cousin gave you, was again on the bare and over her knee? Why did you obey her? Did she pull down your pants or you did it? Thanks.

Author:
Dale
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:11:12 11/15/13 Fri

She caught me trying to sneak out. She took me to my bedroom and told me to drop my pants and underwear and to bend over the bed. She spanked me with the paddle that my parents used. I think I got 10-12 swats.

Author:
Marcus for Dale
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:44:37 11/18/13 Mon

Dale- The spanking that you and your sister got from the sixteen year old sitter when you wre eight and your sister was five; was it over clothes, over underwear, or bare bottom?

Author:
Dale
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 03:37:36 11/21/13 Thu

You jogged my memory with that question. She pulled down our pants and spanked us on the underwear. Still pretty embarrassing.

Author:
DJ63
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:56:38 03/28/14 Fri

Usually I was babysat by my Mom's friend. She had daughters and also permission to spank me. She treated me just like I was her son. She paddled me a number of times. Usually for fighting with her daughter. She used a sovenier paddle and made us sit on a hard bench on her screen pourch after the spanking.

Author:
Paul (Happy)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:27:02 08/01/14 Fri

I had 3 baby sitters that took my mother's OK to spank & did so. The first one I ran away from but she gave me the choice of a spanking from her or she would inform my mother who would only give it to me worse. As hard as it was for me to do I went back to her and she put me over her knee and spanked me. I was surprised that it didn't really hurt that much but out of habit I cried anyway.
The second one was from a cousin who was very athletic. I ran from her too but she chased after me and actually caught me but we slipped on the grass & fell in a heap. After some rapid scrambling she pulled over her thighs while we were still on the ground & started spanking me. All of the sudden she rolled me over hugging me hard & close crying herself begging me to never make have to spank me again. I felt so bad for her I threw my arms about her neck & cried with her.
The third was a neighbor lady with a boy about my younger sister's age. She believed in spanking & all of us got a number of them from her the couple of years she sat for us after mom returned to full time work. I tested her severely until she finally gave me what I deserved. I then worried all the rest of the day what was going to happen when she reported the spanking to mom. I was certain I would get a worse one. When mom came to pick us up I was almost wetting my pants. When mom asked how we had behaved the lady looked right at me & told mom that we had all behaved just fine & that we had a great time together. She was my champion thereafter even after the few other times she had to give me a spanking.

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.