VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
FUND FREE MAMMOGRAMS
www.TheBreastCancerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1[2]34 ]
Subject: What was the oldest age you got it bare at home?

Author:
Brian
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 06:09:27 12/27/09 Sun

Just curious what the oldest age might be for some to have actually taken a bare butt spanking at home. If a pre-teen or teen, did you care at all about the nudity involved or was the concern strictly about the pain?

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Re: What was the oldest age you got it bare at home?

Author:
BD
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:50:02 12/27/09 Sun

I was 9 or 10. My parents hardly ever did that and it had been quite a while since I'd gotten a bare bottom spanking so my first response was shock I think. The extra sting was all I cared about. I remember being surprised by that. I guess I'd forgotten how much more it hurt on bare skin.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> Subject: Re: What was the oldest age you got it bare at home?

Author:
alan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:49:41 01/25/13 Fri

I received my last bare spanking on my 16th birthday. It was done in private, kind of a last hurrah for that form of discipline! It was "severe" and was done by both mom and dad. My actualy birthday party was later in the day, and I couldn't sit down to enjoy being with my friends. I'll never forget those lessons I learned, and I can say I am a better person for having been spanked.

Author:
Colin
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:39:24 02/04/13 Mon

my last bare bottom spanking i was 15 got 12 strokes of the cane for swearing at mum administered by dad thought i might get away with 6 should have known better was sent to my room to bend over the bed jeans down did it ever sting all my spankings were given on the bare bottom

Author:
JimG
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:30:42 03/07/13 Thu

I was only 6 or 7, and luckily it was the only time I "got it bare" . It was very memorable though-- I was ordered to "stand right there" on our back poarch while my step-mon went to break a switch off our cherry tree . It was scary for me, watching her strip the leaves off the switch while walking back to me where she could use it on my bare little bottom ! The stings were painful but fortunately not nearly as bad as they could have been . I guess it was about right to improive my behavior for a while but not leave any cuts or anything like that

Author:
Susan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 03:41:55 12/28/09 Mon

Got caught stealing and was brought home by a policeman, no charges, he just happened by when the store people were talking to me and offered to drop me off. Brought me home and talked with mom and at 14 and had reached puberty, non of this made any difference to mom. My pants and panties came down and over her knee I went and got a sound spanking with the hairbrush. A spanking to remember for sure!

Author:
Chris
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:48:28 12/28/09 Mon

I was 17 and was caught for shop-lifting. It was spanking of my life. The worst, despite my age, I was spanked bare down waist in front younger brother and both younger sisters.

Author:
Rainman
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:59:21 12/29/09 Tue

I was 14. The summer before 9th grade. My dad whipped me good for riding my dirtbike on the street and then lying about it.

Author:
Jonathan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:30:52 12/30/09 Wed

All (essentially) of my spankings at home were bare bottom. The last was at age 15 for helping my little brother cheat on a book report. He'd already been spanked. I'm not sure I would have been except for that. The last spanking I'd had before that was more than two years previous.

Author:
Briony
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:01:13 12/30/09 Wed

I was just a couple of days past my fourteenth birthday. I'd been out somewhere I wasn't allowed to go and lied about where I had been intending to be. My mother found out and was waiting for me when I got home. She sent me straight upstairs and followed right behind with Dad's slipper. I was embarrassed about having to go over her knee again, but only for a couple of seconds, because once the spanking started, I didn't care about anything at all except what was happening to my bottom. I remember it as just about the longest and hardest spanking she ever gave me - it probably was, she started with her hand and finished with the slipper, and I screamed and begged her to stop throughout the whole thing.

Author:
Alfred (for Briony)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:35:12 12/31/09 Thu

Briony, I totally agree with your priorities (as usual!). Once it started, any concern over social status or embarassment, or whatever, faded instantly given what was happening to your bare bottom! Somehow those nerve circuits were put straight through to the main ouch center of the brain.

I do sympathize with you for getting a two implement spanking. It was obviously planned if there was no intermission to fetch the second implement (I suppose it is ok to count your mom's left hand as an implement!). For you, the slipper was the more intense of the two non-human body part implements so you really must have felt that last one. A little bit like the birthday play spankings when we would give a REAL last spank as the one to "grow on!" Of course, your mom may not have intended it to be your last. I doubt that it was so-billed.

Author:
Briony (for Alfred)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:21:46 01/01/10 Fri

No, it wasn't billed as "Briony's last ever spanking" - neither of us knew it would be. I was threatened a couple of times after that, but some time later, I realised we had passed the point where even my parents would have seen it as 'useful'.
It was a hard spanking, one I remember very clearly. I had definitely been in the wrong and so I suppose I 'deserved' it. I don't even really know if it was 'planned' as such - as a two-implement spanking - I don't think they ever put much thought into 'planning' a spanking. But for either of them to use their hand before picking up the slipper or hairbrush meant that they were particularly angry about whatever it was that we had done - it made the spanking longer which meant that it was probably more effective for them to work off their feelings than in order to make me feel sorry for whatever it was I had done!

[> [> [> Subject: Re: What was the oldest age you got it bare at home?

Author:
Alfred (for Bri)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:57:47 01/04/10 Mon

It is both eerie and reassuring how parallel are our introspective reflections on being spanked. When you mention that you are acquainted with / friends with the daughter of Jean Marsh, I am totally astounded. As I have mentioned, she is one of my favorite actors.

So, if I believed that God actually is a manager of all coincidences, I would attribute the closing of the old forum, the reopening of the new forum, etc. to God's will for us to share all these commonalities.

An explanation I am actually drawn to is how important it is to sub-divide spankings and spanked children into the the sensitive and the tough. Probably the theories of spanking work really well for the latter group. However, I am sure I was a member of the former when I was subject to parental spankings. I think I moved toward the latter category when I entered the boys club era.

The Jean Marsh component is not directly related to spanking but there is an indirect link. Here is the wiki entry for the TZ episode:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Lonely_(The_Twilight_Zone)

No spanking in the episode but it ends with a rather heavy case of bullying that bears analysis in connection with the theme of this forum. In case you haven't seen it yet, I will be vague but once you have seen it, let's discuss the ending and its similarities to our topic here.

Moral learning and remorse are very interesting topics. Are you familiar with Pickard-Cambridge, a British ethicist and moral philosopher? He once wrote on the topic of punishing the innocent and said that it was totally inappropriate because it is the guilty who need to be encouraged to feel remorse and (now I think I quote) "there is nothing so provocative of moral reflection as the inability to sit down in comfort." So, no matter how useful punishing the innocent might be to set an example or to scare, it was wrong.

I think I am against any punishment that has little chance of producing genuine remorse. Parents often speak of spanking hard in order to guarantee tears of true remorse. This, to me, is very suspect. These same parents speak of being able to tell when such tears begin and it is usually well into the spanking. Do you recall any transition moments -- moments when you went from being sorry that you were being spanked to being truly sorry and remorseful for what you did? I never noticed such a transition point.

[> [> [> [> Subject: Re: What was the oldest age you got it bare at home?

Author:
Bri (for Alfred)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:51:36 01/07/10 Thu

I haven't seen the episode, but thanks for the link to the Wiki entry. When I was a kid, repeats of the old Twilight Zones used to scare the living daylights out of me - they were nightmarish and I was far too imaginative and suggestible that it was sensible to let me watch stuff like that too close to bed time. I remember a serialisation of John Wyndham's The Day of the Triffids in the early eighties that caused screaming nightmares for weeks.

I don't know about Pickard-Cambridge, but I may do a bit of research this weekend. In turn, have you ever heard of A.S. Neill - educational philosopher, mostly pre WW2 though he didn't die until the 70s? His ideas are worth looking at as well.
I know what you mean about parents saying they are able to tell when the child is really crying proper tears from true remorse and I have always thought that that was absolute rubbish - it certainly did not ring true for any of the spankings I got, and there was never any transtional moment. I went from crying in fear before the spanking began, fear of the parent's anger and of the pain of the spanking to come, to crying from the pain of the spanking actually in progress and fear that it would never end. The quantity and quality of the crying remained the same throughout, and, as I have said, it never caused me to feel sorry for whatever it was I had done. However earnestly I apologised, it was all part of trying to bring the ordeal to an end, I never truly meant it. I was so scared of their anger that I would have done/said ANYTHING to get back into their good books.

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: What was the oldest age you got it bare at home?

Author:
Alfred (for Bri)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:54:12 01/08/10 Fri

Summerhill was a big deal over here and Neill was a kind of folk hero. He certainly had felt the cane and knew what it was he was against!

Jean Marsh was always, to me, glamorous to the nth degree. I suppose, like Mommy Dearest, she may have found acting stressful and not been a perfect mom! I hope she wasn't too hard a spanker! It would conflict with parts of my image of her.

Well, I don't really know Pickard-Cambridge either. I know of him through W.D. Ross who quotes from him. But, it might be fun to learn more about P-C and see if he is PC in its modern sense!

Most of the parents who pitch the crying stages are fundy Christians and post regularly on forums devoted to combining spanking with the Christian religion. It is interesting that there are few forums linking Buddhism and spanking! I do have many Hindu friends and, perhaps due to British influence, they seem to spank hard. Maybe someday we might risk a thread on religion and spanking. Did your folks ever suggest that God believed naughty girls should get hot bottoms? Mine weren't very religious and so I never heard anything about God and spanking but many of my friends did.

I hope "screaming nightmares" was a metaphor. Were you scared to go to sleep? I was. Finally we discovered that if I slept with white noise, a window fan in the summer, I could pretend I was a pilot and the noise was the purr of the engines. I went right to sleep ever after. Remind me to tell or retell how I got over my fear of needles and shots. Useful trick is involved in that story.

Neill might be someone current teachers should know more about. And, that reminds me to go and find the tawse story. Remember that that story is going to sound different to me from the way it sounds to you. Your Scottish peer teacher became famous and beloved for using a half-yardstick instead of the allegedly stingier tawse. BUT, my nemesis was the whole yardstick, admittedly choked up a bit. I would say my mom gripped it at about the 8 inch mark! So, subtracting, I guess I got spanked with about 24 inches of very stingy and flexible yardstick. Your teacher peer who made her reputation with just an 18 inch yardstick is impressive to me. But, for entirely different reasons than she impressed her students.

I will try to write more later on about spanking implements that cause injury. I am absolutely and categorically against them. No exceptions. If the tawses they used were damaging, they should have been retired. The whole point of CP, as opposed to abusive assault, is to cause that familiar intense pain WITHOUT causing real damage to the body. We can leave open the question of whether "damage" is the term to apply to the undisputable memories that a good spanking induces.

Lots more to say on this topic, that is for sure. Hey, maybe your lady drinking buddies will be downtown for the 70th celebration. We can all go reminisce about the pleasures of now speaking English und kein Deutsch and about the "pains" of having to send kids to the Head for that famous touch of the cane/tawse.

[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: What was the oldest age you got it bare at home?

Author:
Bri (for Alfred)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:11:29 01/09/10 Sat

Oh help, I have just seen the moderator's warnings - were we off-topic? Guess we were. Sorry, Moderator!

So, trying to answer your points without getting off-topic...
no idea what Jean Marsh was like as a parent, I only worked with her daughter for a few months, and haven't seen her for years!
No, my parents weren't/aren't Christians, they sent us to Sunday school when we were small, and in one way I think that was quite an enlightened thing to do - they wanted to make sure we were able to choose whether to follow the only religion they were familiar with, and that we would not be able to make an informed choice without knowing what it was we would be rejecting/accepting. So no, spanking and God were never connected in my childhood. The fundies spook me completely actually, I stay away from those forums because we would have very little to agree on!
"Screaming nightmares" unfortunately was the literal truth, I screamed myself and the entire household awake after Episode One. I was never very good with scary movies and stuff like that.
Neill is a philosopher trainee teachers generally read or hear about these days - and Summerhill still exists. I like his approach, he was all about "leaving kids alone", which I can relate to, as well as the non-compulsory lessons and non-CP approach. I was the kind of child who would have educated myself perfectly well had I been dropped off at the local library and allowed to get on with it, so it would have worked very well for me, especially the non-CP stuff - as a product of the Victorian spare-the-rod era, he must have seemed so radical to his peers back then.
I was never spanked with a ruler, much less a tawse, so even your mother's yardstick sounds pretty harsh to me.

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: What was the oldest age you got it bare at home?

Author:
Alfred (for Bri)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:19:12 01/10/10 Sun

Quite interesting what you say about relgious training. It might be a bit off the official topic to discuss it directly; did any of your friends take religion seriously and for them was it linked to discipline in any way?

I may be mistaken about the motive for authority in the religious forums. It puts a nice spin on it for me to think that they aren't aliens and that, like me, they are dealing with the effects of their encounters with the hairbrush, ruler, etc.

In looking for the Blyton books, I did spend some time in the children's room. Nice place. No kids, however!

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: What was the oldest age you got it bare at home?

Author:
Bri (for Alfred)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:03:55 01/17/10 Sun

I do have friends who took/take religion seriously - one says that while he wasn't spanked a lot, because he knew that his parents would spank if he was disobedient, he was more inclined to be good. As a parent himself, I doubt he ever would, he is completely besotted by his two year old daughter, I can't see him or his wife ever wanting to spank her. I don't think discipline and religious education were ever linked for him as a child though. I can't see that any one who was spanked as a kid while being told by their parent that this was God's command, would grow up to actually want a relationship with God - what kind of message does that give?

We didn't really have implement discussions - when I was a kid, to even admit to being spanked at all was quite a big thing, so when it was spoken about, it was in the abstract - I remember a case about a tawse in Scotland being on the national news and a few of us talking about it in school the next day, we theorised about the cane, but I don't remember anyone in my primary school who actually got it, and I don't know if we really believed in it ourselves as we were talking about it. Being spanked with a table tennis bat sounds a bit unbelievable to me - we had a table tennis table in the cellar at home and an alternative use for the bats never occurred to anyone in the family - I don't think, anyway!

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: What was the oldest age ... implement discussions.

Author:
Alfred (for Bri)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:05:57 01/17/10 Sun

Many a parent I knew as a child and now as an adult has shared the admission that they changed implements. My mom was a typical example. She was spanked with a shortened tawse-like belt kept just for spanking by her parents. She regularly denounced other moms who spanked with belts. When I drove her to desperation and she recanted her anti-spanking views, she used a switch (I have no memory of being switched but a very vivid memory of her cutting one "just in case") or a flimsy yardstick choked up to about twenty-four inches. Her reason for the change: she KNEW how the belt feels all too well; she wanted something less intense. [She should have asked me what I thought!] Other parents have said the same thing. They changed implements because they knew the former implement too intimately.

I can see how implement discussions with another friend who doesn't get it at home would have been awkward. Maybe they would have regarded you as abused and wanted to help you escape from your "abusers."

There must have been some temptation to compare notes about implements with co-conspirators such as Al and boathouse Anna! Or even with sister Janna IF one of you got the hairbrush and the other got the slipper. By the way, did you have a preference between the hairbrush and the slipper? If you were to become a spanking parent, given your childhood memories and a desire to go easier on your own children, which implement would you use beyond your palm? I think one can answer this question without digressing into a discussion of CP for children. It is just an hypothetical. As kids we used to joke about wet noodles!

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: What was the oldest age ... implement discussions.

Author:
Bri (for Alfred)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:18:37 01/18/10 Mon

I see what you mean, but we didn't, it was a big enough deal to know that the other kid got spanked as well - when Al showed me "the Thing" that his dad used to spank him and his brother, I could see quite clearly what it must have felt like because it was a slipper sole - and I got spanked with a slipper as well - we didn't need to discuss it - we just knew!
Anna and Sara, two of my best friends at primary school knew I was spanked and I knew that they were too - they both mentioned "the slipper" in passing and I had intimated that that was the way I got it as well.
Yes, I did have a preference - I think we discussed this on the old board. If I had been given a choice, not that I ever was, I would have chosen the hairbrush over the slipper every time. Odd really, because I felt the hairbrush for longer AFTERWARDS - i.e., an hour or two rather than half an hour - but the slipper, as well as making a much louder smacking sound, which surely added to the psychological impact - had a much more burning sting at the time, and had a bigger surface area. It was scarier to see whichever parent come in with the slipper than the hairbrush, although obviously the end result was a sore bottom in either case.
If I became a Spanking Parent - I honestly can't see myself using anything beyond my palm - I found spankings with my parents hands quite intense and painful enough because Dad had a really strong arm, and Mum compensated for not being as strong as Dad by spanking for longer.

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: What was the oldest age ... implement discussions.

Author:
Alfred (for Bri)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:56:21 01/22/10 Fri

Thanks for the most honest appraisal of the slipper vs. the hairbrush. For concentration of effect in a small region, sympathy has to go to those who got it with the wooden spoon. The whole spank must have been focussed on just a small square inch or so of bottom. I never felt the spoon, fortunately! Many friends did and they definitely remembered it. Would it be fair to say that your preference for the hairbrush may have been more a preference for your mom as spanker? Girls seem to have a special relationship with their mothers, even when a spanking is involved.

As we have jointly discovered on this excellent forum, much of our terror and distress at being spanked probably derived from features that could not be measured by putting a meter on the nerves leading from our bottoms to our brains. The sound of the slipper landing on your bare bottom probably was a major component of how you felt getting a spanking with the slipper. I am SURE it accounted for a large part of how you felt when anyone else got a spanking within earshot. Did you ever hear Anna or Sara get it? Or witness anyone other than sister Janna and cousin Alister? As I have posted, I did witness a couple of spankings and it was very much the sound effects that made it so poignant. There was the sound of each spank and the way it punctuated the commentary/crying that made watching/listening to the spanking so penetrating an experience. I think the witnessed ones are clearer in my memory than my own parental spankings.

To get a better sense of the slipper and how it compared to the hairbrush, you might try to give us a sense of the size of each. Especially helpful might be how either would compare with a palm in spanking position. I actually still own my childhood Fuller brush hairbrush. It was never used to spank me with but on occasion, I tested it gently just to see what it could do. It is very small and definitely smaller than a palm. But, it was made of hard plastic and even my very light test smacks made me grateful not to be spanked with it. Of course, most cartoons showed the hairbrush as THE spanking implement. My own dad got it from his dad with the hairbrush but I had to learn this from my uncle. He never told me or threatened me with a hairbrush spanking.

It is hard for me to envision anyone who really got it "good" to be comfortable administering it as a parent. But, many decent and loving posters to this very forum seem to be able to do it. It would be fun to discuss this but it goes beyond (ultra vires) the boundary conditions of this forum.

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: What was the oldest age ... implement discussions.

Author:
Susan (for Alfred)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:05:07 01/23/10 Sat

Having to watch or witness a spanking in some eyes is as good as getting it yourself as the child was being lectured on his/her misbeavior generally the other children present received a warning no to copy the childs behavior. In some cases and apology was given by the spankee before or after the spanking to the siblings who were watching if they had wronged the witness. Spankings given growing up were meant to correct a misbehavior and to remind us not to do it again.
I had occasions to see my sister and brother get it and in a few cases knowing I was going to get it next. I also over the years had heard neighborhood kids get it as well as a couple of cousins.
i think my own thoughts at the time mostly centered around that I had upset my parents and was being spanked for it. i usually felt that way after the spanking as I compose myself before going back to normal activities.
As a parent today who spanks only when necessary and mostly as a last resort I fell that when a spanking is necessary, it is necessary to spank.
Probably need to discuss the last point further.

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: What was the oldest age ... implement discussions.

Author:
Alfred (for Susan)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:16:30 01/24/10 Sun

When one of your siblings either before or more importantly after a spanking apologized to you, did you feel that the apology was sincere? Or as my friends used to tease me about apologizing to my parents, "spanking-induced apologies were really just a form of your heinie (their word for "bottom") talking!"

How did you feel a spanking corrected your misbehavior? I can see how a spanking would make you feel that you had paid a debt but how did it make things correct?

Try to remember clearly because I think it is important. Did you really feel bad because your parents were upset or was your feeling more of an anticipation of how much your bottom was going to sting? I ask because I always felt wronged by a spanking, no matter how clearly I had earned it. I felt wronged because in my mind, I had apologized and I thought that my apology was enough. They didn't need to give me a hot bottom in addition.

Did you mind the spankings you got or were you able to get through them staying calm and not struggling in a panic to block the spanks or to get away? Did you feel the effects afterwards at all?

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: What was the oldest age ... implement discussions.

Author:
Susan (for Alfred)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:18:19 01/26/10 Tue

When the siblings spanking was over and if necessary mom had them turn to me and she told them to "Tell you sister your sorry for.....". With hands on their freshy spanked bottoms they would turn and through tears and sniffles tell me they were sorry. I always felt that it was truly spoken. Although I never really thought to much about it, having witnessed them get it and hearing the apology seemed to make it right. I know when it was my turn and I apologized, I felt sorry for what I had done.

I felt that a spanking I got was for the misbehavior and it did not correct the fact that I had done it, but rather I did not want to do it again in the future. The fact that at that point I had a well spanked bottom I felt that it was over. I believe I felt that way because that was how my parents wanted it to come out. What were your thoughts on getting spanked and it correcting your misbehavior?

There were times when what I had done disapointed my parents and they told me about it as part of the lecture. I felt they were disapointed with me. Other times was not they they were disapointed with me, but upset with what I had done. It depended on what the misbehavior was. Usually when told I was going to get it, like my siblings I would tear up and start to promise to be good. When I saw the hairbrush is generally when I started to think about how much it was going to sting and then to the point of no return when my panties went down.

Yes I did mind the spankings and as it went on I would squirm and wriggle trying to escape the hairbrush and it would earn a reminder to be still or the spanking would be longer and finally waiting for the hairbrush to finish it's work. When it was over I was let up and did the hot bottom dance for a few moments then my pants were pulled up, there were hugs and it was over. The sting lasted for awhile after and depending on what time of day I had been spanked was pretty much gone by bedtime. More than once though I would sit at my school desk in the morning and remember the previous days spanking. Did it seem to be pretty much the same for you?

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: What was the oldest age ... implement discussions.

Author:
Alfred (for Susan, a bit belatedly)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:35:02 05/31/10 Mon

It worked much better for Susan than it did for me. We both felt the same concern (I would be tempted to say terror but perhaps Susan wasn't as afraid as I was!) before a spanking. The sight of the implement was indeed a totally reliable reminder of how much your bottom was soon going to sting. Pants down was definitely the point of no return. Wriggling and trying to escape were the same and the warnings (in my case -- "Move your hand!" ) carried similar hints of extending the ordeal.

Where things seem different is that on the interpretive front. I never interpreted a spanking as anything other than an adult overpowering me. No doubt this was my moral and intellectual failing since I do not question that I earned the ones I got. Still, I never had that feeling of having paid a debt or of having been forgiven. My version of it was that I was wronged and that I had been victimized.

What prompted this reasoning was my sincere promises of good future conduct. Each of these promises usually was "rewarded" with another spank! I offered them in between spanks in hope of ending the spanking, of course. So, Susan, you were fortunate that the spankings you got were interpreted or as we would say nowadays, "spun," as beneficial and proof of love and care on the part of your parents. I would suggest that since you have children and as a last resort, spank them, be sure that none of them takes her or his spankings the way I did. If they do, ask them if they can come up with a substitution that would work as well and not leave them feeling sorry for themselves, as I always did.

Just curious, when you noticed at school the next morning that your bottom still felt it, what were your thoughts? Did you lapse into feeling sorry for yourself, just for a second, perhaps? I know I always wanted to rush or speed up the getting over it. I never found a way, of course; other than the passage of time.

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: What was the oldest age ... implement discussions.

Author:
Susan (for Alfred)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 03:12:28 07/31/11 Sun

I think there were times when I would feel sorry for myself having gotten spanked, but usually the hugs and understanding that followed spankings in our house made us feel that the issue was resolved and there would be no further anything regarding it. I have made a point to foster that feeling in my own family. I'm sure that there have been times when my own family has felt sorry for themselves I think it happens. If as a rule you follow a spanking with positive things it generally should undo the woe is me feelings. Very recently I gave a spanking and through the sniffles and tears, the lecture I felt as I always do that adding small positives to it, making it an isolated incident helps to create an understanding that the punishment fits the crime. You get a parking ticket for overtime at a meter, a speeding ticket..... My not be the best of analogies but......
Noting that the next morning my bottom still felt it. At that age it served a reminder to me that I really didn't want to do that again.
In our house it was done in a way that you were getting spanked for a misbehavior. Can't say that it ever came to me about being overpowered. Rather, I guess respect that I had done wrong and was about pay the piper.
Maybe girls have a different slant to these things.

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: What was the oldest age ... implement discussions.

Author:
Alfred (for Susan)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:07:37 07/31/11 Sun

Susan, great question about whether girls see these post-spanking tingles or reminders differently. For me the dominant feeling was: What can I do to make this feeling end. I think it was much more mature of you to connect having the feeling go away and never to return with improved conduct.

Maybe you are calmer than I am about parking tickets. I generally feel that they are unjust and I become enraged that the merchants in whose store or stores I was shopping have arranged these parking laws. Long ago I got a parking ticket for an overtime meter while eating at a restaurant. I felt so aggrieved that I vowed Never Again. Indeed, I didn't ever pay to park to eat at that restaurant. Now it has closed. I hate to admit it but I miss it. Upshot of all this is that parking tickets and spankings may well be fellow travelers. Perhaps be sure to teach you children the proper attitude toward parking tickets!

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: What was the oldest age ... implement discussions.

Author:
Susan (for Alfred)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 02:41:11 08/05/11 Fri

I admit that I too was interested in making the post spanking sting from ma's hairbrush go away. I remember rubbing and rubbing, pretty much to no avail. Tried going bare bottom in my room to see if the coolness would help it.
The day after one of the times all 3 of us got it together, we all felt the tingle and wished that we had done whatever it was differently. So my brother, sister and I all felt the tingle the next day.
So I think that regardless of whether you are a boy or a girl when you get a bare bottom spanking you get reminded of it for awhile after.

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: What was the oldest age ... Did it work?

Author:
Alfred (for Susan)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:39:01 08/12/11 Fri

Great idea, Susan. Just go commando, at least in your bedroom. Did it work? I always felt better rubbing or at least no having to resist the desire to rub. Seemed to alleviate that super intense sting. Nothing really stopped the tingle though. Do you think that vague awareness that your bottom had recently gotten it was educational? I hate to admit it but I suspect that it was.

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: What was the oldest age ... Did it work?

Author:
Susan (for Alfred)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 03:29:59 08/14/11 Sun

In a word, no, it did not work. But I usually did anyways. I also always did the spanking dance and of course my hands went right to my just spanked bottom, after a few moments of this I would start to wipe away my tears. To me the sting of the hairbrush was awful. That's the only word I can use to describe it.
Yes the awareness that my bottom had gotten it was quite educational in that I was reminded of my misbehavior for awhile afterwards.
When I was younger the spankings, I though as I'm sure many other did, were pretty much given and it was over and we went on. As I got older I dreaded the spanking,but also my reasoning changed and I tried anyways to change my ways with regard to the particular misbehavior. Also as I got older there was seldom a repeat of a misbehavior and the following spanking.
Mom also had a habit of having us watch a sib's spanking if that sib had done the wrong to us. I think she felt that not only was she spanking the offender, but by having a witness there she got good behavior out of us too!

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: What was the oldest age ... Truth be told, nothing ends the sting.

Author:
Alfred (for Susan)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:07:04 08/17/11 Wed

I totally agree that the most memorable dimension for me of my spankings is the lingering stinging pain. Eventually it turned to a tingle but there seemed to be no way to speed the process up. After some I tried a cool shower. It helped during the shower, for sure. Once I tried a regular temperature shower -- wow! As I mentioned and as Susan concurs, there was a very educational effect to the inability to make that sensitivity in your bottom go away. Since you had this sensation and you didn't want it and since there was nothing you could do to make it go away once you had felt the hairbrush, slipper, or yardstick, your thoughts naturally turned to what you had done to be sentenced to a spanking. Sometimes I just felt more resentment but on a couple of occasions, especially as a young teen, I did think about mending my ways.

Did watching a sibling get it really teach the same lesson to the observer? I didn't have a sib so I cannot say for sure. When other members got it at the boys clubs, I had mixed feelings about the justice of their spankings but I don't think I really learned much about my own behavior. Usually I just felt sympathy for them, knowing full well how much spankings sting and how their bottom must be feeling at the time. Do you (Susan) recall ever thinking: Wow my sib got it for X so I better not do X? I cannot recall such a thought about other club members but maybe I should have had such a thought! Having it might have spared my bottom!

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: What was the oldest age ... Truth be told, nothing ends the sting.

Author:
Susan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 03:09:41 08/19/11 Fri

I don't know that seeing my cousins get spanked had really the same effect on me that seeing my sister or brother get their spankings. Most likely due to the fact that it was mom who was giving the spanking and that she had spanked me also. Knowing how spankings were given in our house was probably one thing, in that the pants were pulled down, a lecture followed and than the spanking and of course the dance and the rubbing of the sore bottom followed. I knew all well how it went and usually when the spanking itself was being given I felt that what was happening to my sibling should not happen to me. The dance and the rubbing also enhanced that feeling, because then I could feel a tingle in my own bottom. The spanking also brought a quiet time to the house. Everyone behaved for a time after the spanking was given.

So in that respect I would say that witnessing a spanking ade a difference in the way the sibs behaved as well. As I said when I watched mom using the hairbrush on my sibs bottom, I was always glad it was not me. I know to that my sibs felt the same way when they saw me get it.

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: What was the oldest age ... Truth be told, nothing ends the sting.

Author:
Alfred (for Susan)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:47:46 08/19/11 Fri

I do know what you mean about the post-spanking atmosphere. There was an eerie quiet even among the non-spanked kids. I saw and participated in this more than once when I was playing at another kid's house. If one of his sibs got it, it cast a pall. We all knew how much spankings sting and knowing another was being spanked, even if we couldn't hear it, really changed us.

I also can relate to Susan's reference to the post-spanking dance and rubbing generating in the witnesses a sympathetic tingle. It is amazing how just a certain tone of voice in a big box store can do the same thing. Nowadays hardly anyone spanks in public but sometimes parents will use that "you are going to get a spanking" tone of voice. Hearing it is just like what Susan described: watching some kid dance and rub her or his recently spanked bottom. For me, at least, it is impossible not to identify with the recipient. Even now, many years later I have the same reaction. And, as I have mentioned, when I can, I try to defuse the situation.

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: What was the oldest age ... implement discussions.

Author:
Bri (for Alfred)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:50:23 01/23/10 Sat

That's an interesting thought, but I don't think I did prefer my Mum as the spanker - she wasn't quite as strong as my father, but spankings from her were pretty intense, and often longer than my father's. As a kid I was closer to my father than my mother, but I could never have said which one I 'preferred' to be spanked by - obviously, I see what you mean, but 'prefer' and 'spank' are not two words I would ever have put in the same sentence together! As I think I have mentioned before, neither of my parents stuck exclusively to one thing - my mother used Dad's slipper sometimes, and Dad sometimes used the hairbrush, though not as often.

Yes, as we discussed, sound had a lot to do with it. I never heard any of my friends get it, nor were we really comfortable discussing it. I remember talking to Anna and Sara one day at school and Anna relating some escapade she and her sisters had got into, on that occasion, Sara said, "Did you get into trouble?" and Anna looked uncomfortable and said, "Yes" - and that was enough for us to know.

Actually the time Alister, Janna and I got it together was the only time I had ever been in the same room as anyone else getting spanked (even on occasions when Janna and I were both spanked, it happened separately in our own bedrooms), so of course it was louder than ever, not to mention the added sound effects from the larynx of the kid being spanked which were also louder without walls and doors muffling the sounds. Given that all three of us were crying the whole time, plus Mum scolding and the sound of the actual spanks, the noise in that room was deafening.

The size? Hmm. You're probably more comfortable with inches (we're all metric over here...), and I am having to look at my own hairbrush to compare it mentally with Mum's. I guess the Hairbrush Mark 2 (after the first one fell apart) was maybe two and a half to three inches wide, and after the handle, maybe four and a half to five inches long. The slipper - again, I am looking at my own slippers, not having my father's here - bearing in mind that my dad's feet are/were a lot bigger than mine and that he held on to the heel part while using the sole to spank with, I guess we're looking at about seven inches of sole, and maybe four nad a half inches wide at the widest point. That's a rough estimate. And so from our point of view - and Janna would say the same as well - the slipper was worse, because it was bigger.

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: What was the oldest age ... implement discussions.

Author:
Alfred (for Bri)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:04:59 01/24/10 Sun

Your Mark 2 replacement hairbrush sounds rather impressive: a 12.5 cm by perhaps 7.5 cm spanking surface -- OUCH! I can believe that you felt each spank when you got it and it is no surprise that the memory is still rather clear to this day.

The sole of the slipper would have been bigger but that might not mean better. Even for spanking, bigger is not always better. At my boys club we always made that mistake and chose the "little" paddle but everyone who had felt both the little and the "big" agreed that the little was stingier. So, the smaller hairbrush might have delivered a more penetrating and memorable impression.

On the subject of a group spanking and the sounds involved. I suspect that in the interest of fairness, something of some consequence to your mum, she would have tried her best to make sure that each of you seemed to feel the spanking equally. I can imagine that when she finished, there was quite a chorus. Was everyone lying down or did everyone end up standing and perhaps jointly commiserating?

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: What was the oldest age ... implement discussions.

Author:
Bri (for Alfred)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:22:44 01/28/10 Thu

Yes I suspect that the hairbrush was chosen for size and the size was impressive - as I said, I dreaded the slipper more, but the hairbrush hurt for longer afterwards. Both were memorable. I haven't seen that hairbrush for years, and I don't know exactly when it disappeared. My sister had her last spanking with it when she was about thirteen or fourteen - after that, it was only used for brushing hair.

I think that time I was spanked with the other two, Mum tried to be as fair as possible, but it didn't seem like it to me, probably because she made me wait until last, Alister first, then Janna, then me. By the time it was over, we were all lying curled up on our respective beds, crying quite noisily, and she did the usual thing of leaving us alone to calm down, except that that time, it didn't really work. I'd never been spanked in the same room as anyone else, and this was the holiday home so we didn't have the luxury of our own rooms - if we had, I am sure my mother would have followed the usual policy of sending us to them and then visiting each room separately to do the spanking. So calming down didn't really work because every time one of us approached the 'calming down stage', one of the others would give a huge sob and that would start us off again. So when Mum came back a few minutes later, we were all pretty much still very upset. So she did the hugging-better in the same order as she had spanked, Al first, then Janna, then me. I remember watching her hug Alister, and speaking to him so quietly, I couldn't hear. By the time she got to me, the other two were more or less composed. After she had finished with me, she said,
"You three don't have to stay in here now you know. It's all over. Stay and have a rest if you like, but come out whenever you like."
I know Janna bounced up at once to leave with her, and Alister looked over at me. He had stopped crying, but I was still a snivelling wreck. He asked if I was OK, and I said yes, I was. Then he asked if I was still crying because it still hurt - and I said no, I wasn't. Then he got up and said, "Well do you want to go back to the beach then?" - and so, we went!

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: What was the oldest age ... implement discussions.

Author:
Alfred (for Bri)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:41:00 02/06/10 Sat

What a loving cousin, cousin Alister. Well, the bouncing up suggests that it wasn't a big deal for sis. Group unhappiness is contagious as is group sadness. They study and prove these things. It is really true. Also true is the fact that fairness is hard to define. What would have been equal treatment? Same number of spanks? Same number and hardness of spanks? Same point past the "I can't stand it" threshhold? Same objective level of pain, whatever that would mean, regardless of how well a given culprit tolerates that level of pain? Equal treatment is not easy, even in theory. Imagine how hard it must be in practice with all three kids crying, perhaps even before the first spank.

Anyway, I just wanted to remark on the kindness of your cousin to ask why you were still crying. And, then to suggest a recovery plan!

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: What was the oldest age you got it bare at home?

Author:
Alfred (for Bri)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:37:21 01/13/10 Wed

Growing up, we had endless implement discussions. I remember one time visiting my grandparents and recounting my boys club experiences. The neighbor kid who I know got it with a short belt (because my gram and I watched accidentally once) countered my story by going on about a girl friend who got it was a table tennis bat.

He claimed that her mom would give her several sets of four spanks with the first three being glancing spanks and the fourth being straight on. The theory being that the glancing ones would scrape a bit and the fourth would drive home the message. None of us really believed him and, of course, he was just relaying what his friend had claimed. But, upon hearing the story several of the girls in the group all groaned and pretended to rub their bottoms as if they had experienced the story themselves. That was cute.

I think we have to put the tawse in a special class by itself. It is designed solely for stinging bottoms or hands. It has the potential to snap back. And, if long or heavy,it could be rather intense. Yardsticks, at least the kind I got it with, were not just for spanking. They were used for measuring (at least once in a while!) and they were flimsy, often breaking. I suspect that my friends were right in claiming that almost any other spanking implement was stingier. So, while many may not have experienced the yardstick, I don't think it can hold a candle to the tawse on the intensity spectrum. Now there was the lady on my block who had a thick yardstick that was known by us kids as "unbreakable." That one was a horse of a different color and might well have been better described as a narrow paddle. I worried the whole two years we lived on that block that she was going to share her source!

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: What was the oldest age you got it bare at home?

Author:
david
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:28:28 08/03/11 Wed

When you were spanked in public how bare were you?

Author:
Alfred (for Briony)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:41:25 01/03/10 Sun

It would be interesting to know if your last spanking induced much, or any, genuine moral regret. I have this theory that spanking removes guilt extremely effectively and that it does so by a sort of payment system. You pay with the pain in your bottom for your misconduct. So, the slate is wiped clean, the scales of justice are balanced, and things are, sort of, as they were before.

The harder question is whether and/or how spanking induces regret. And, if it does induce regret, is it as our folks almost always said, merely regret at being caught & spanked? Or is there some genuine moral regret present? These are kind of deep questions but before anyone embarks on carrying on the tradition, she or he might want to reflect on just how much of moral consciousness was raised via bare bottom spankings.

I did once have a therapist and she shared her perspective on her own spankings. She wasn't for it for me (thankfully!) but she really got it good (according to her, mind you!) and had to go over the kitchen table for a few spanks with the razor strop. I know that this sounds fictional but it would have been a while ago (roughly before ww2) and she would have had no reason to invent it. Anyway, t or f, she asserted that it was ok because and I quote now: "The only way they could reach me was through my seat." So, the question then becomes this: When one is reached "through her seat" does the learning extend all the way to one's sense of morality?

I conjecture that maybe not. The quantity of pain puts one in a defensive mode and the spanking is cateorized as a case of bullying or being victimized. I especially felt the victim if I had sincerely apologized and got spanked anyway. The spanking radically dimmed my apologetic feelings and probably replaced them with some sort of desires for "getting even." But, I didn't get the forgiveness time and cuddle. Maybe there is a causal connection of some complex sort there?

Author:
Bri (for Alfred)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:41:25 01/04/10 Mon

Nail on the head again Alfred (we must be related...).
I never felt guilty as a kid for having done those things which got me spanked. I always felt like a victim. Though the episode was closed once it was all over, and we never spoke about it again, I remained weepy and emotional for a day or two afterwards, mainly because I felt that I had been wronged. I don't mean that I think there should not have been any sanctions but most of the time, my parents would have got more genuine remorse BEFORE they resorted to spanking me, rather than as the finale to the whole event.

But, was my remorse their goal?

So here's an alternative question: did they really believe that spanking was a means to ensuring remorse? Or did they spank to ensure a painful memory if we thought about repeating the behaviour, and thus make sure we never wanted to do it again?
I think they probably thought a spanking covered both bases, but in my case, and, it sounds like, yours, and probably many others, it really only applied to the second question - to make sure I never wanted to do it again. That was probably good enough for most people's parents, though if someone had put it to them in terms as bald as those, they might not have agreed.

Author:
Alfred
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:47:27 02/06/10 Sat

Did the memory of a spanking keep you from wanting to do something again? In my case, I don't think it affected the wanting part. It did affect the calculations about whether it was wise to do it again and whether it would be worth doing it again if detected and re-spanked!

The parental saying was "this spanking will make you think twice before you ever do THAT again." In that famous "second thought" you did indeed remember how your bottom felt after the spanking. But, I think I still wanted to do the deed or alleged "crime." I usually decided not to, of course. But, as I recall the inner phenomenology of it, I _still_ wanted to do it. It was just better judgment usually prevailed. Maybe a nitpicky philosophy point but the pain of spanking didn't take away the desire.

Author:
Bri
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:25:55 02/07/10 Sun

Yes. Like you, it didn't make me want to do whatever it was any less - I still wanted to climb, I still wanted to explore beach caves without an adult, or hang out with the wrong kids in the wrong end of town, but being spanked for having done it generally did affect my decision about whether to do it again or not. Generally, as you said, common sense would prevail. The only times it didn't was when I weighed up the risks of actually GETTING CAUGHT for doing it again. If I could add up the risks in my favour, then I might have decided to do it anyway! But I got found out so often, I'm amazed that I ever could see the risk of getting caught as minimal!

Author:
Alfred (for Bri)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:27:17 05/14/10 Fri

What do we remember spankings as actually doing? I don't think they cured long-standing habits or interests. Parents should have taken a cue from addiction treatment programs. None of the them would ever rely on the addict's memory of how bad "hitting bottom" (hmmmmn interesting metaphor!) was. Alcoholics usually hit bottom when they wake up in the front yard without remembering how they got there. Very embarassing, especially if others nearby get up early and see the person lying there, obviously drunk.

My point is that if a child has a bad habit, say lying, it makes almost zero sense to try to cure this habit/addiction by just a hard spanking. I know of almost no one, either me or my friends, who lost interest in some attractive activity just because it was a spankable offense. Does anyone have a different memory?

Author:
Bri (for Alfred)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:27:39 05/23/10 Sun

Sure, but a habit or addiction is different from an "interest in an attractive activity" isn't it?
As we have discussed elsewhere on this forum; I was spanked several times for climbing related escapades, and while it didn't cure me of wanting to climb, it did at least make me want to clarify what the rules were concerning things I could and couldn't climb (i.e. - most trees, OK but not if I involved my little sister, more or less everything else, including drainpipes onto thin roofs and defunct pipes in the school bathroom, definitely not OK at all!).
But spanking me for my bad habits of trying to lie my way out of trouble or losing my rag with my pesky, manipulative little sister was useless as a "cure" - it didn't work at all, for two fairly similar reasons. I was so terrified of getting spanked that trying to lie my way out of trouble was almost a reflex action, and when I lost my temper with my sister there was nothing premeditated about my actions there either - I could not help myself - but I was fairly often spanked for both of those things. You would think that parents would catch on that it wasn't "working" - because it didn't make me stop. I suppose they thought that if they persisted, I would get the message eventually - but I never did.

Author:
Alfred (for the allegedly short tempered Briony)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:39:28 05/25/10 Tue

Briony: it sounds from here that you were not short tempered or excessively impatient at all.

Having a sister close in years always leads to tension since the younger sibling wants to do the same things that you want to do. Only childhood was a bit lonely but it had its perks. that is for sure.

I suspect a lot of us had impossible assignments. I was supposed to be home for dinner on time. A nightmare, I never knew what was going on. Loving a sister that delights in pushing your buttons is nigh onto impossible.

No wonder the spankings did not work or cure you!

Author:
Bri-with-the-short-temper (for Alfred)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:54:51 05/28/10 Fri

Thanks for the vote of sympathy.
In a way I suppose I am glad I never killed her, since we actually are genuinely very fond of one another and quite like spending (carefully limited) time together now.
What used to make me feel even more crazed back then was the fact that as far as I was concerned, they never got what it was she was doing to me that made me lose it. As far as they were concerned, the issue was that whatever she had done, I had put myself in the wrong by hurling myself/a plate of applie pie/a Rubik's cube/anything else easy to hand at her, and my mother in particular was very concerned that I Learn To Control My Temper.
If we really fought, we both got spanked, but more often, it was me that had been seen to "attack" my sister, so only me.

Author:
Alfred (for Bri)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:37:29 05/29/10 Sat

I suspect that you have to have had a sibling to really relate to what you experienced. Do you have any explanation as to why your folks did not comprehend how annoying to you, your sister was?

This is a bit of a puzzle but like being falsely accused of using crayons on the wall, it must have seemed totally unjust and immoral for the provoker to go unpunished and for the provokee to end up with a hot, bare bottom!

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: What was the oldest age you got it bare at home?

Author:
Bri (for Alfred)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:29:18 05/30/10 Sun

It is something I have wondered about. I think our constant bickering drove our mother nuts, for one thing. But the provoking thing - my mother was the oldest girl in her family and there are almost ten years between herself and her sister, who was the youngest of 5 children. From things she had said, my mother always longed for a sister who was close enough to her in age to be a friend, playmate and confidante, instead of all those boys. To see me actually trying to really hit my sister hard must have pushed some buttons for her.
Also in retrospect, I do think that Janna, in the manipulation stakes, was pretty careful to at least try not to bait or provoke me in Mum's earshot or field of vision, knowing that a real scream of pain and/or fear when I lost it and tried to hit her would bring our mother running. I do remember one occasion when she did hear everything and warned Janna that she wouldn't spank me for responding to provocation if that was what she was hoping for. The look on Janna's face when she heard that, as it so plainly was what she was hoping for was pretty priceless, and something that all three of us have laughed about together.
Not so, any of the times when she did spank me for retaliating!

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: What was the oldest age you got it bare at home?

Author:
Alfred (for Bri)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:06:47 05/30/10 Sun

Well, I can see how your mum might have felt that you were ungrateful. She provided you with a same sex playmate only a few months your junior. What did you do in return? Well, with only minor provocation, you tried to discourage her from playing with you. Rather than constantly thanking your mother for so thoughtfully having brought you a pal and buddy; a thank you that you could only provide as an adult.

Too bad there were not more discussions of what counts or counted as a provocation. A most important ground rule for parents to set out clearly.

As I have written, my best friend often got it for non-existent mistreatment of his little sister. She would fabricate stories of what we did to her. Sometimes we did things but nowhere near as often as she alleged. Fortunately, she couldn't get me in trouble also. She tried, though.

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: What was the oldest age you got it bare at home?

Author:
Bri (for Alfred)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:16:54 05/31/10 Mon

"Minor provocation"?? Hah!
Oh, if you had only been there...

But yeah, I think Mum felt it was a waste of a sister - probably on both our parts. What a pity we weren't as grateful as she thought we should have been.

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: What was ... at home? sibling fun

Author:
Alfred (for Briony)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:15:00 06/02/10 Wed

Contrary to the children's books, I think sibling partnerships and playmate-ness are rare. The happy family with the older kids enjoying the young sibs is probably the outlier rather than the norm.

Parents should not expect this and certainly should not spank for its absence. Maybe others remember constructive family time but as an only child, I did not directly experience it and I only observed it rarely in the families of my playmates. Sibling-induced spankings, however, were quite common.

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: What was ... at home? sibling fun

Author:
Bri (for Alfred)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 03:22:12 06/03/10 Thu

I should probably say here that it wasn't actually that Janna and I were at each other's throats from dawn till dusk, though I think it seemed like that to our mother. There were times we got on quite well, but I admit they do seem few and far between in my memory. With 20-20 hindsight I can see she was probably jealous, I had a near-twin in my cousin who was one day older and only a few streets away, and he and I were so stuck together as kids that she must have felt left out.
I would say there's a fairly large percentage of the spankings I got that were directly or indirectly caused by my difficult relationship with her. Fighting would have been one reason, but on those occasions, she got spanked as well. More often responding to being baited. And of course, the one time when I really was totally framed, as I have written about elsewhere on this board.

Author:
SarahW
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:39:05 06/02/10 Wed

My youngest brother is 6 years younger than me. He was always a tattle tale, and would threaten my and my other siblings that he would tell on us if we did anything to him. We had a habit of teasing the kid quite a bit, but it was mostly done in a teasing way because he was so much younger, and it was fun to do. So, if we teased him, like pushing him down, or pulling his hair or something to make him cry out, he would say. "I'm telling mom on you." He knew that if the teasing was too much, we'd get a spanking for it. Our response after we figured this out was this. "Then if you're going to tell, I'm going to do more to you because the punishment for us is going to be the same." He would stop whining after we said this to him and never would tell on us, and usually tease us back. We weren't too mean to him, but he was so cute and fun to tease and get him upset at times on purpose just to see him that way. We just had to. He was about four or five at the time.

Author:
Alfred (for SarahW)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:46:02 09/10/10 Fri

Usually I feel for the recipients and identify with them but in this story my sympathies go with your tattletale brother. I suppose he got into the teasing game and gave as good as he received. As a kid, I could never tell when people were just rattling my cage rather than being serious with me. So, until your much younger brother caught on to the ritual, I would have sympathized with him and not felt too bad when your mom spanked the teasers. Maybe a little bad if I had been there.

Author:
Ron
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:32:44 12/30/09 Wed

I was 19, I'm ashamed to admit. I was still living at home and attending community college. My stepfather never intended to whip me again after I graduated high school, but I made the mistake of permitting some friends to talk me into drinking. I really didn't drink all that much but I wasn't used to it and came home stumbling over the furniture and bucking and weaving. I was allowed to go to bed and sleep it off, but the next morning I did some bucking and weaving of a completely different kind, as my stepfather reminded me of a what a belt across my bare ass felt like. He showed up in my bedroom first thing in the morning belt in hand and before I even knew what was happening he was whipping my bare ass hard and I was crying as hard as when I was a little kid. It was the most humilating spanking I ever received and to this day I am not much of a drinker. At that point I decided that living at home as not a good plan and moved out shorty thereafter.

Author:
Paul
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:47:18 08/18/11 Thu

Ron, my mother spanked my bare bottom all through high school and into community college. No matter what time of day I was sent to bed after my spanking, so when she came into my room I was already in my underpants. She used a ruler or a paddle. Sometimes she would pull and underpants down and hold my arm and spank me while I was standing and sometimes she would lay me on my bed and pull my underpants down and spank me. It took a while but I ended up crying.

Author:
mark
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:04:25 09/12/11 Mon

same here. i got spanked and sent to bed no matter what the time was. like yourself i would be down to my underpants and my mother would have me over my knee, pants off and she would use either her slipper or hairbrush. then it was pjs on and bed. this went on regularly until i was around 12, but it happened a few time after that.

Author:
Gary
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:02:29 01/02/10 Sat

My last bare bottom spanking at home was also my last parental spanking (even though there were a lot of threats). I was 15 and my 10 year old sister and I both got our bare bottoms spanked by our mother with a flyswatter in the kitchen for coming home two hours late for dinner without telling mom where we were going. I watched wide eyed as my sister bared her bottom and lay across the seat of one of the kitchen chairs. Kicking and crying as mom burned her fanny with the flyswatter. Then I was told to pull my pants down and bend over. Being a smart aleck, I only pulled my jeans down and mom grabbed me, pushed me over the chair and started swatting the seat of my underwear. Then she made me get up and told me "Boy when I tell you to pull down your pants, I wanna see that bare ass. Now drop em'" I pulled my underwear down to mid thigh and lay back across the seat of the chair. Mom wore my bare butt out again. I didn't cry out loud like my sister did, but I did kick and shout a lot with tears streaming down my face.

Author:
Ben
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:56:08 01/03/10 Sun

I got my last bare bottomed slippering a few weeks before my 13th birthday. After that, I was too old for a spanking and got grounded/lost privileges instead. Because Dad told me that before the spanking, it still stands out in my mind because it was the last one I ever got.

Author:
Jay
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:34:45 01/04/10 Mon

I was 11 and got it bare with the wooden spoon from my mom after being noisy and waking up my dad who was trying to sleep in the morning after working night shift. I was really mad because I didn't mean to wake him up, I just forgot and I think the reason I got it so hard was that my mom was so angry.

Author:
Anastasia
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:44:40 01/08/10 Fri

It was 2 weeks after my 17th birthday, at the New Year. My parents were travelling and my grandmother was there. I had been out with friends and we met some boys and were drinking vodka. Grandmother was already sleeping when I came home but I was drunk and I didn't reach my bedroom and fell to sleep on living room couch. Next morning my grandmother brought coffee to me but she had been out early and also brought a switch from a park nearby. She told me "Finish your coffee then I am going to beat you!" As always for her, I had to kneel with bottom bare and she spanked me many times, maybe 20. I couldn't count as it hurt me very much and I was very busy squealing! Afterwards I thought I should have told her "No I will not let you spank me, I am too big now!" but to be true I was very ashamed that I had drunk too much. She never did tell my parents.

Author:
Molly
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:58:51 01/12/10 Tue

My last spanking was around my 12th b/d. It was the same as all of them in the past. Upstairs in my room, my dad sitting on my bed. He took my shorts and panties down and used his hand. I don't think I felt embarrassed my dad saw me bare waist down but I know I felt I was to big for a spanking now. As it turned out it was my last.

Author:
Ray
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:06:55 01/13/10 Wed

My last spanking was from my mom when I was just shy of 12 and a half. Every spanking I ever got was bare, so I generally did not care about the nudity unless my female cousins were over or a daughter of one of my mom's friends. I didn't have any sisters so I generally tried to avoid any possibility of punishment when we had any girls at the house.

Author:
Peter
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:02:26 01/14/10 Thu

My last bare bottom punishment was when I was 16. I had been caught smoking, it genuinely was my first time, but I was given a really thorough caning on my bare bottom in front of my step sisters. I guess it was embarrassing although after the first couple of strokes I was more concerned with pain. Anyway I guess it worked because I have never smoked since.

My last public bare bottom smacking was when I was about 11. Mum took me over her lap in a busy shopping centre one Saturday afternoon and did a good job with her hand on my poor exposed bare bottom.

Peter

Author:
Trish
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:53:15 01/18/10 Mon

I was 15 and got caught blowing grass. It was the first, last and only time I ever did that. My grandmother (who raised me) made me bend over the sofa arm with my jeans down and spanked me with my great-uncle's razor strap. She had more or less stopped using spanking as punishment when I was 12, but this was an exception, and I freely admit I thoroughly deserved it.

Author:
melanie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:29:43 01/26/10 Tue

I was 16 years old and got it from my dad with his slipper.

Author:
No Nonsense Mom
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:41:19 01/26/10 Tue

My last bare bottom spanking from my father happened around age 13 or 14,he used mothers hairbrush on my bare bottom for arguing with and swearing at mother.
That wasn't the last spanking I received from him as that was at age 17 1/2 with the belt but at least he permiitted me one layer over my bottom not that they offered any protection.
My mother though wasn't shy about spanking bare bottom and I was still receiving about half my spankings from her either bare or over my underwear even in my late teens.
As a mother I spanked both my girls untilk they were both 18 sometimes about half and half,some bare some over their underwear,it just depended what they were being spanked for at the time and how I felt.

Author:
james To No Nonsense Mom
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:20:10 01/30/10 Sat

It sounds like your name is fitting. You based the degree of the spanking on how you felt and what they had done. Also it sounds like you had similiar situations growing up.
Did you girls plead for mercy? Did you ever give any?
In our days of growing up I found no mercy as I could tell. I maybe was permitted to keep my jeans up some when they could have been lowered but the rod burned my bottom with a real force. I gather you had the same.

[> [> [> [> Subject: Re: What was the oldest age you got it bare at home?( for james)

Author:
No Nonsense Mom
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:52:26 01/31/10 Sun

Sorry sir I overlooked your question from January 30TH.
Yes I received much the same and very similiar discipline spankings as my daughters received while I grew up.No the girls didn't beg or plead for mercy,I wasn't beating them but merely spanking with hand,paddle or the rare belt spanking.

Author:
Andrew
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:38:11 02/04/10 Thu

Hi Trish, was it on the bare or over undies?

Author:
Joe to Jenny
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:43:03 09/11/11 Sun

Hello Jenny,

I think your mother did the right thing by hauling you off to the bathroom to tan your bottom, and wash your mouth out with soap. You deserved that. If my boys ever sass their mother, they get the same treatment you did - a good sound spanking, followed by an unforgettable mouth soaping.

Did your mother spank you while you stood in front of the sink, or did she sit on something and haul you over her knee? I agree with your mother's punishment sequence - a good spanking, a mouth soaping, and another good spanking while your mouth still tasted like soap. I had a few of those myself growing up. Even though you were 17, did you cry and scream while the brush licked your bare behind? I can't imagine you could have endured such a spanking without howling.

Joe

Author:
Jenny
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:49:05 04/24/11 Sun

I'll never forget it...I was 17 and got in a huge argument with my Mom over not being able to spend the night at a girlfriend's house. I called her a bitch and she dragged me by my ear into the bathroom. I was wearing a pair of elastic waist shorts which she whisked down along with my panties and she lit up my butt with her hairbrush. I was saying "I'm sorry!" with every other breath but that did not stall her in the least. She paused briefly to soap my mouth and then smacked my bottom maybe another 20 times super hard and lightning fast. I was then told I was grounded for the weekend and sent to my room after being allowed to rinse my mouth. When my Dad got home from work she told him about it and he came to my room with his belt and despite my pleas and protestations that I had already been punished proceeded to whip my already sore bottom. I think he took pity on me because he only gave me about ten licks but on an already stinging butt they still felt horrendous. He then made me come with him blubbering my eyes out and apologize to my Mom. I felt terrible for having called her that but at the time I think my poor bottom might have felt worse!

[> [> [> Subject: Re: What was the oldest ...? Finale with coda!

Author:
Alfred (for Jenny)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:52:37 10/15/11 Sat

What a spectacular ending to your maternal spankings followed by a pianissimo coda from your dad.

Unlike Joe, I don't really think you earned it but it certainly was an impressive capstone.

Author:
Karlos
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:59:01 01/30/10 Sat

I was 15.Dad gave the strap always bare because he wanted to check damages and not overdo it. At those times, my main concern was the pain I was about to get.I didn't worry about being bare bottom with Dad because we used to do sports together, showers in the locker room and all that.

However I remember my last bare bottom spanking from Mom with much more embarrasement.I was 12 and she caught me taking some coins from my sister purse. She got really mad and sent me to my room while she got her hairbrush. I expected a long and hard spanking over my undies as they were the last ones from her. When she came into the room I pulled down my jeans and bent over the end of my bed. But she told me 'Undies out', I begged her not to spank me bare. I felt like a little kid again and I wanted to take my punishment as a man. But she was really mad with me and started to shout me 'Do as I told'.
I pulled down a bit my briefs,not taking them out, and bent again. And she gave me a blistering spanking with that damned brush.

I promised myself not to get another bare spanking from here, anyway she didn't ask me to drop them again in the few spankings she gave me later in life.

Author:
Christine
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:21:28 01/31/10 Sun

All my spankings were bare bottom. Not that I approved, it is just the way it was in my house. Near the end of my senior year in high school, I came home one day from school with a detention slip. Det at school meant spanking at home.

I could get either parent to do the spanking but it would be bare bottom and it would be the paddle. The paddle was small.

So, I went for Mom, thinking she would take it easy on me.
While I felt I was too old, I did not feel like getting into an argument with her over the issue. So, I went to her and said, "Mom, I have a problem. I got detention in school and we both know we that means. I guess I deserve it." Back then, I did not feel that way. However, I was hoping that it put her in a gently mood.

We went up stairs and she sat down on the bed. I did my best to corporate. I dropped my skirt and get over her knee.

I thought it was going to be an easy spanking. It was nota hard bare bottom spanking.

Christine

Author:
Sue (UK)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:10:57 03/08/10 Mon

Physical punishments stopped at 11 which I think is the right age

Author:
Larissa (for Christine)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:47:38 04/06/10 Tue

"It was not a hard bare bottom spanking."

What else ? Was it a v e r y hard bare bottom spanking ? Just curious.

Author:
Justin
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:03:00 03/08/10 Mon

I was 14, about 2 weeks before my 15th birthday. After ignoring a couple of warnings about being home when I was suppose to, my parents decided I needed a stronger reminder. When I got home, my Mom called me into the family room where they were watching TV and when I seen the paddle on the coffee table, I knew this was not good. I knew from experience that when my Mom used my middle name, Justin James, I was in trouble. After listening to my weak excuse my Dad grabbed the paddle and said up to your room. When we got there it was pants off, boxers down laying face down on my bed. After the stinging paddling was over, I grab my btt and tried to rub the pain out while dancing around. I never took a spanking well.

Yes, I was feeling I was to old for this and embarred, but I became much more concerned about the fire in my backside.

Author:
Clem
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:44:22 03/09/10 Tue

I stayed out once too often too late with my boyfriend when I was 18 just before I went to University. When I got home the slipper was already out and waiting for me. I pleaded with Mum I was too old to be spanked but to no avail - over her knee I went and my bottom underwent a massive temperature rise. That was the last real proper spanking I got but I did get plenty of odd smacks on the behind after with the warning, "You're not too old, you know!"

Author:
Alison
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:58:55 03/30/10 Tue

I was seventeen last time mum took her hairbrush to my bare backside. Somehow she'd found out that I'd been given the strap at school (along with the rest of the class) for teasing a new teacher. Soon as I arrived home, I was across her knee, pants down and squealing my head off. From what I can remember, it was an especially long and hard spanking.

In spite of my age, it wasn't particularly embarassing - this had always been just about the only type of punishment used in our house - but I never quite got used to the sting. Neither did my younger sister, who received her last dose only days before leaving school, at age eighteen.

Author:
Clem
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:50:07 04/04/10 Sun

I was never really embarrassed as there was only Mum and me there and spankings were always kept strictly 'in family'. The problem was how much my poor bottom hurt!

Author:
sarah
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:02:11 02/11/11 Fri

I totally agree with your mom

Author:
Dave S
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:23:38 03/14/10 Sun

My dad paddled me on the bare two days short of my 18th birthday. I thought I could go out and sneek a few beers, he thought differently.

Author:
David
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:06:20 04/11/10 Sun

Dave S, I am curious about the fact that your dad paddled your bare bottom two days before your 18th birthday. When and where did you grow up, if you don't mind me asking?

Author:
Lynn
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:07:40 04/06/10 Tue

My last one bare at home was at 17. I was caught with weed in my pocket when my mom decided to wash my jacket without telling me. My dad blistered my bare behind with the strap and spanked my the next day for lying when I was asked if it was mine. My sister blabbed and I am sure listened to me getting it.

Author:
Joe
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:09:46 04/09/10 Fri

Mom spanked me till i was 17, always bare bum. didn't happen often but on those rare occasions i sure remembered it. until i was 13 she'd make me pull my pants down in front of her and then lay over her lap. when i got older she would lecture me and then leave the room so i could arrange myself without unecessary exposure. i'd have to lay over pillows, naked from the waist down and she'd come in and give it to me.

Author:
DREW
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:54:50 04/26/10 Mon

I was 12....my mother droped my father off at work and before leaving gave my sister and I instructions that she would be gone 2hrs and when she got back she expected the dishes done (sisters job who was 10yrs old) and the rec room cleaned and vacuumed (my job) When she got home almost 2hrs later neither of us had done our required jobs. She sent us to our rooms for 20 mins and then called us out to the dining room where she was waiting. My sister went over her knee first and I followed where I got 12 swats with a wooden sppon on the bare backside..

Author:
alan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:56:19 12/12/13 Thu

That's an interesting way to handle that Joe. Lecture then leave so the miscreant can get into position, then return for the whipping.

Did you have to call out to her when you were in position and settled, or do you think she just waited outside the door until she didn't hear movement anymore?

Author:
Michael
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:39:47 06/26/10 Sat

15...and it was a doosy!

Author:
James
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:30:14 06/27/10 Sun

From whom Michael and what room was it given and give us some details on why and how?

Author:
samh
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:40:31 06/27/10 Sun

I was raised in the 50s when spanking was more the norm. My mother spanked me routinely, otk, bare bottom with a wooden hairbrush until I turned 17. I also got bare bottom corner time after a spanking to think.

Author:
Tia
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:00:00 08/23/10 Mon

I remember at i think 11 (Right before my parents started getting a devorse from Hell) Mom and Dad told me that i was a bit too old to be spanked (Even though i have Turners Syndrome and hadn't had treatment) so eventualy when i did something to get them to stop fighting that endned in my getting in trouble they would ground me, Finaly i got sick of being stuck in the house and asked them if we could work out a deal, so they sat down with me and made a contrackt saying that i could chouse my punishment if i was indead guilty, most of the things that i eneded up doing got me a swat on the butt or sent to my room, but a few times i earned a full on spanking, bare bottom and everything. I honestly didn't care once the first swat hit, but bareing/being bared was hell in itself, after all even though i'm small i am still a teen ager (Or was about 5 years ago)

Author:
Johan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:17:34 08/23/10 Mon

Ay some point when I was 13 or 14, don´t remember when it changed but got my last spanking over pants (or underpants).

About the nakedness, no, but baring ass - of course! More, the older I grew. Being full naked is some what a natural thing. But being naked from waist down, pants down or off but other wice dressed in front of a parent (or some one) refers only to one thing: A bare bottom spanking is soon to be suffered.

Author:
BobJo
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:31:18 08/23/10 Mon

Am 15 and still get whipped. I asked my Dad when he thinks I'll be old enough to not get it-he said the last whippin he got from Grandpa was at 19, 2 weeks before he married Mom! Guess I have a # of more years left!

Author:
Colin
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:47:04 12/07/10 Tue

I last got the strap bare a couple of months short of 16. My sister had cheated in an exam at school and got caught - and it had been my idea. We were caned but the school also informed home and when we got back my mother was waiting with the belt ready.

Author:
Cara
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:25:27 02/10/11 Thu

I didn't get any spankings past the age of 12, which was unusual in my family. My father never gave me a bare bottom spanking, but my mother made up for it.

I developed some what of a smart-alec, sassy mouth when I turned 11 and it lasted until I was almost 13. I received several really good spankings from my mother when I was 12.

I had lied to my mother about swimming at, "The Gravel Pit." That was a spot where many teenagers and young college students would swim, neck, make-out, drink and do drugs. My parents had forbidden us to hang out there, as many unplanned pregnancies, arrests, and even a couple of deaths have occurred there over the years.

When I was 12, I decided to disobey my mother and go to, "The Gravel Pit," with some of my friends. I'm sure my mom had spies working for her, and she definitely had eyes in the back of her head. When I got home, my mother was clearly angry with me for not telling her where I had planned on going. I had neglected one of my chores, which was to clean the kitchen. I was surprised that my mother had come home as early as she did. My grandparents lived in a little, "hick town," about 30 miles away from us, so I thought she would be away longer. I had planned on cleaning the kitchen before she came home. Too late! I knew I was in trouble!

My mother had asked where I had been. I blatantly lied and said, "I was over at Sherry's house." My mom had caught me in a lie, I hadn't completed my chore, and I went to a highly forbidden area. My mom yelled, "Get to your room!" My mom said that I was going to get a whipping that I wouldn't forget. I didn't have a lot of time to think or to try to resist. Before I knew it my mother was in my room with her hairbrush. Mama grabbed me, and I felt her yanking my shorts and panties down. She had me over her knee and was giving me many painful licks with the back of her hairbrush. It hurt so bad, and I was bawling like a little kid. I was pleading with my mother to stop, and that I would be good. I also added that I was sorry that I had lied to her.

As if getting a bare bottom spanking over your mother's knee when you're 12 isn't bad enough, I had to march downstairs and clean the kitchen. I had a hot bottom, and cried while cleaning. I was so certain than, that I had the meanest mother in the world, and that I would never spank my children, ever! Oh, the mind of a child! LOL! I am thankful to have had a mother that kept me on the straight and narrow path, and punished me when I needed it. Oh, I hated it then!

Author:
Alfred
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:21:34 02/11/11 Fri

Wow, Cara, going to a sort of combo lover's lane / swimming hole seems so out of character for you. Did your friends really pressure you to go along? From all that you have told us about your goody-goody style, it is hard to believe that without major incentives you would head out to the gravel pit!

I bet cleaning the kitchen with your bottom slowly cooling must have been a memorable experience. I remember similar slow coolings after running the gauntlet and every detail is crystal clear. Did that hairbrush spanking from your mom work? Was that your one and only illegal trip to the gravel pit?

Author:
Cara
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:31:24 02/13/11 Sun

I was tempted to go to, "The Gravel Pit," on several occasions. I went there about three times, and got in trouble two times. I usually tried to go when I thought mom and dad would be away for a while. I was a goody-goody, but I was also curious and quietly interested in the opposite sex. I mainly wanted to see if, "The Gravel Pit," really was as seedy as it was made out to be by my parents.

Being a cop, my father, had received many calls to patrol the area, or bust up fights, or suspicious activities. My secret trips to, "The Gravel Pit," were carefully planned around my parents schedules. I usually went when my father was at home sleeping, and my mother was busy with her elderly parents. My first trip was successful. I didn't get caught, and had good clean fun with my friends. We were all curious, and there was no alcohol/drugs, etc. My second trip was the experience that I had shared which involved being spanked with the hairbrush. I didn't learn my lesson, because when the opportunity presented itself again, I decided to give it another chance. My dad spanked me with the belt that time. That was my second to the last spanking that I would receive in my childhood. The last one was the infamous smoking episode.

Author:
Doug
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:30:45 02/14/11 Mon

I am new to this forum and therefore to this thread, and am somewhat amazed to discover a place where people can talk about these things and compare notes in a safe, supportive, and caring environment. These are things I've thought about for years, and although I've talked to my partner about some of them she wasn't spanked growing up, so there really aren't any notes that can be compared.

The last time I was spanked on my bare bottom I was about twelve. I had mouthed off to my dad--about what I can't remember--and stormed off to my room, slamming the door as hard as I could. To my somewhat shocked surprise he followed me, and came in taking off his belt. When I was younger he had used a strap, but it had disappeared by that time, and I guess the belt was the next best option. Things proceeded as they always had: he was not a particularly big man, but I was a scrawny kid and he was bigger and much stronger than I was, and he grabbed and pinned together both my wrists with his left hand, undid and pulled down my pants with his right, then put me over his knee and held me in place while he folded up the belt. Then he pulled down my underpants and gave me what felt like the hardest spanking I'd ever been given. My mom had spanked me too when I was a kid, sometimes on my underpants and occasionally on my bare bottom, but my dad's spankings were always bare bottom. I was and remain grateful that he never pulled down my underpants until I was over his knee, thereby sparing me the embarrassment of being naked in front. That was the last spanking I got, but I was threatened with one from time to time up until I was 17 or so. It was a spanking I've most definitely remembered so very well; the belt hurt like all get out, and my bottom was sore for a long time afterwords.

Author:
Julie R. - Doug
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:30:29 05/13/11 Fri

The one time I remember that I got a single swat right on my bare butt, I was almost 15. I was so depressed, I suddenly had a bowel accident without asking to go to the bathroom. I swear the urge came so quick, I had no time.

Mom stood me up leaning against the bathroom sink,to clean me up, and gave me a sharp smack. I got jolted back to reality momentarily enough to find it totally embarrassing.

I understand Mom couldn't have dealt with that constantly. She had to have a means of making me control myself. But at the time, it seemed unfair, because I didn't think I could help it.

Author:
Julie R.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:04:08 12/05/12 Wed

This was the only time from 15 to 19 that I remember being embarrassed to get whacked. I think because after this, my emotions were too messed up, so I didn't react to anything besides the sting of a spanking. But why did it feel more embarrassing to get it on the bare bottom?

Is it somehow more embarrassing to get a bare bottom slap that hurts a lot than one that doesn't?
I know Mom couldn't help doing it right then, but do you think it was the right thing to do?

Author:
Jessi
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:45:46 05/03/11 Tue

Every paddling I got was bare but one. I got what should of been my last paddling three days before turning twelve and it was bare. My actual last paddling came over five years later a couple months after turning 17 and I was fully clothed. Maybe it was the five year gap I dunno but I remember the one I got at 17 hurting just as bad or worse then the ones I got bare.

Author:
Anita
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:19:16 05/13/11 Fri

I was 17. Foolishly i stole some money from work-not even much money. My boss drove me home and told my mom. Who was naturally horrified. My boss Mrs Harkin gave me the choice of a spanking off mom or being sacked. Mom, i don't think was in any sort of mood to give me a choice, taking the strap to my unprotected behind.

Author:
Anne
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:57:13 05/12/11 Thu

I was not less than 15,9 years old. Being in the fifth year of high school, I was allowed to go out with my sister, 18 then. I danced till I dropped, drank beer and discovered that I can’t stand alcohol. A sweet boy escorted me home. Halfway, he asked if he could kiss me. I thought he would never ask. We kissed and walked, walked and kissed, kissed and walked. I convinced myself that I could sneak into the house without being heard.

I shut the door behind me, when the lights came on and my heart stopped beating. There was my angry granddad, in his blue and white pyjamas from long before the war, his big moustache straight from fury. I was trying to find explanations with a blurred mind and a slurred tongue that had lost her usual speed and sharpness. “Anne, you are drunk.” He added some very impolite descriptions of drunk girls.
He was then more than eighty, but still a lot stronger than me, a lightweight girl. He dragged me to the good old spanking stool while I was shouting "Please don’t! I am sorry! You can't spank me! I'm not a child anymore! Let me go! I am sorry! I will never do it again!" He sat down in the chair, raised my short dress high up and pulled me over his knee. While I cried “No! No! You don’t! Not like this! You can’t!”, he did and he could: he took my big, decent white underpants down. And then SMACK! My eyes became big as saucers and I cried from pain and surprise. He had taken his old slipper from his foot, and had hit me with the rubber sole. Hard. That hurt too much. Being drunk, the tears of self pity were cheap, but it was too terrible. Within a few seconds I was reduced to a little girl, sobbing, crying, pleading, promising to be good, never be bad again. My granny came down to my rescue, thinking I was spanked so hard only for being late, but when my granddad said “she was drunk, that silly calve.” she did wait a while. Alcohol was a big no in my family: we are quite sensitive to it's effects.
My sister was feigning to sleep, but I had made enough noise to wake the dead. She did comfort me, though, with the good old proverb: “a fair is worth a spanking”. She asked how it had been with George, and yes, the kissing had been better than the spanking. I did feel it the next day, though, my bottom was bruised. But I was grateful that my granddad didn’t tell my mother. I would have been grounded till my 18th birthday.

Author:
Carolyn
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:38:23 05/19/11 Thu

My last spanking from dad with the belt was when i was 16 and mom last paddled me at age 17. Both were long and hard but also deserving.

C

Author:
Alfred
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:36:07 05/20/11 Fri

Carolyn, what did you do to earn your last encounters with the belt and mom's paddle?

Author:
Vince
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:28:58 07/09/11 Sat

I got it at 19, when I came home from college that Xmas with mediocre grades. Step-dad grounded me for a weekend of punishment and chores, just like he'd done so often during my junior high years (mostly).

Author:
Rita
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:21:19 07/08/11 Fri

12. I had cheated at a test. I got the wooden spoon. It felt as if I was sitting in a bees nest.

Author:
Alfred
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:05:13 07/29/11 Fri

Great distinction, Margaret. I remember well feeling well spanked but no desire whatever to manage my life better or to embrace any moral principles that allegedly had been violated by my actions. So, for sure, in my memory there is no equation between well spanked and well disciplined. Two different notions but I have always admitted that I was not the poster boy for the benefits of a good spanking.

Author:
Margaret
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:24:33 07/08/11 Fri

My mother gave me my last spanking (for "attitude") when I was 17 - bent over the foot of my bed with my panties down, hard, with a brush.

My nudity wasn't an issue for me because we were alone in my room with my door closed, and she was, after all, my mother.

But I do remember at first trying not to give her the satisfaction of making me cry. But she continued to swat me until it hurt so much I could no longer remember why not crying had been so important. And I finally burst into tears. She stopped then, after giving me a few last swats for good measure. She had made her point.

My mother was good at spanking me at that age, but not very good at disciplining me. I was well behaved on the surface, but in my heart I was not a well disciplined young lady. Once I left home and went to college I acted out like crazy.

Author:
Dennis
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:54:59 07/09/11 Sat

I was 15. It was normally just mom and me at the house but my grandpa held me down on that particular occasion (it was at his house) so that was unusually embarrassing (and severe).

Author:
StevenL
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:57:20 07/28/11 Thu

Right before I turned 13. All my spankings were given to me by my Aunt and all were bare bottom. Other than maybe twice on vacation, all my spankings were at home. I remember after I turned 13, my Aunt got mad at me and said something like, "well you're too old to spank now." Come to think of it, from that point on I was never really punished again in any fashion, other than being lectured to and grounded once in awhile.

Author:
Caroline
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 03:39:59 07/28/11 Thu

My last bare bottom spanking was at age twenty-two. I was in college but staying at home with my parents to save money. One night I was out having fun with my friends and didn't get back till one in the morning. I was given two choices, move out of the house or take a spanking. I chose the spanking. My mother bared my bottom and spanked me very hard, first with a wooden spoon, then with a belt. Afterwards, I was very embarrassed and crying profusely, but I felt that taking the spanking was worth it.

Author:
Joel
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:52:09 07/30/11 Sat

Wow! That seems awful old for a spanking. I know girls seem to get it a lot later in life than boys though. That must have been quite embarrassing at that age.

Author:
Caroline
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:11:59 08/01/11 Mon

Yes, it was quite embarrassing. I tried to keep it from my schoolmates at college and succeeded as far as I know. The next day my bottom still stung a little and I had to resist scratching it in class. It was a couple months before I no longer felt embarrassed and like blushing around my parents.
I think you're right that girls get spanked later than boys. My older sister was eighteen when she received her last spanking and my younger sister was seventeen when she got her last spanking. My brother got his last spanking when he was thirteen.
My spanking was the last spanking any of the four of us was given.

Author:
Joel
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:34:04 08/21/11 Sun

I hear you Caroline. I was spanked quite regularly until I was 16 and got my last one at 17, which I thought was extremely late. Most of my friends had stopped being spanked (as far as I knew) at 13 or 14, and were always quite amused by the fact that I still got my bare butt whipped.

My girlfriend got her last at 19 after being arrested and getting a ticket for public intoxication while away at college. The parents did not care for that one at all. ha ha!

Author:
Maria
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:34:03 08/02/11 Tue

I got it from dad with a horrible paddle with holes until 19 when i left home to study in the city.

Author:
Douglas
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:30:38 08/13/11 Sat

My parents always undressed me completely for my spankings which were until I turned 16. And yes, as a pre-teen and teen I was very concerned and embarrassed by the nudity as much as the pain.

Author:
Katie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:08:50 08/18/11 Thu

My last one was just a few months ago. I'm 18 and just moved away for school. Most of mine were bare and given by my dad. Ocasionally I was alowed to leave my panties up, but most of the time it was panties down.

Author:
Alfred (for Katie, n-t-w, & Renate) Did you miss it?
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:24:00 09/09/11 Fri

You all seem like reasonable persons and together adults. Did getting your last one rather early in life make you long for the "good old days" when you could "pay for" your misbehaviours with a sore bottom?

Author:
none the worse
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:33:28 08/26/11 Fri

My last spanking period was the summer before high school. Mo figured I would have to reap "real world" consequences and put her paddle in the cedar chest. I was spanked a few times that summer but not after.

Author:
Renate
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 03:50:29 09/08/11 Thu

My last spanking was in 9th class, I had just turned 15. I had decided to stay much longer at my best friend's party than I had been permitted, and I also thought it was a good idea to try more than a little beer. Not wise choices, as mom's hairbrush ad then her belt let me know. My bottom showed the traces of this discipline session even days after. But I certainly learned a good lesson. After that, perhaps I became more reasonable or mom decided I was more reponsive to other negative consequences for misbehaving. Spanking was never formally abolished, it just didn't happen any more.

Author:
Sara
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:25:36 09/11/11 Sun

Bare bottom and a hairbrush solves most teen problems. You seem to have figured it out. More people need to wise up and the world would stand a chance to be a better place.

Author:
Susan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 02:25:27 09/14/11 Wed

Sara, well said.

Author:
Jason
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:19:00 09/11/11 Sun

Well, I didn't even get my first bared spanking until I was about 13, when through the pants or underwear didn't hurt enough anymore. My last one bare was the last one ever, and it was at age 19. Because this was nothing new, it didn't bother me being bare. The first bare one was a bit un nerving, but once the spanking stated, I didn't care about that anymore.

Author:
Renate
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:16:22 09/18/11 Sun

Jessie, there are times in any teen's life where they just test the limits. And I think your parents handled that perfectly by bringing back the hairbrush and the belt. When I chose to do something very similar at age 16 (ignoring grounding and curfew for a party), my mom reacted by not talking to me for almost a week and ignoring me. I would have loved to bare my bottom for a hard spanking instead!

Author:
Jessie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:56:33 09/12/11 Mon

I was 16 when I got my last spanking, and it was on the bare. The last time I was spanked before that I was 12, and I kind of thought that mom and dad had given up on spanking me. I really did everything wrong, but you know, in for a penny in for a dollar. There was a party I wanted to go to, which I asked and was told no, my algebra teacher had sent home a note saying I hadn't done my homework for last couple of weeks, so I was grounded, and when I was allowed to go out I had to be home by 11 PM on fri/sat. So when I got home, from the party, at about 3 AM, with alcohol on my breath, I had 2 beers, dad informed me it was time I was reintroduced to a spanking. I not only got spanked bare with the hair brush, but go 10 swats with his belt. To be honest, it was embarrassing to be spanked bare, by my dad at 16, but the thing I was really worried about was how much I let my parents down.

Author:
Pete B
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:14:12 10/03/11 Mon

I was 18-it was a case of while you live under my roof and the rules that applied when I was 12 still applied. I'll write an account when I have more time.

Author:
Travis
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:53:12 10/03/11 Mon

I'm a freshman in HS and I still get bare butt paddlings from my dad!

Author:
Zack
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:34:45 10/29/11 Sat

I got my last spanking at 17. I always had to be completely naked, but I didn't have to undress before my dad - he'd give me a few minutes to take off my clothes and lie over the couch, then he'd come in and give me the lecture and whipping, and then he'd leave me to myself again so I could dance around the room in pain and put my clothes back on. So yeah, the nudity was embarassing to an extent but not as much as much as it could have been. It wasn't my chief concern in any case.

[> [> Subject: Variation:oldest age you got it otk at home?

Author:
Grumpy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:15:15 02/10/12 Fri

Just wondering: many say that after a certain age, otk ended. Were there parents that insisted on over the knee spankings no matter what the age?

[> [> [> Subject: Re: Variation:oldest age you got it otk at home?

Author:
Alison
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:06:07 02/13/12 Mon

Unless I was getting the belt from dad, which was done across the bed, I was always across mum's knee for her hand, slipper or brush, even as a teen. It was tricky for mum - I was taller than her - but she still always made me feel helpless.

[> [> [> Subject: Re: Variation:oldest age you got it otk at home?

Author:
Alfred (for Alison)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:14:15 02/18/12 Sat

Maybe your mum being shorter is what prompted her to let the world know that she could still administer a proper spanking? I know a bunch of guys who got it and whose mothers were much smaller well before they stopped spanking. Height doesn't seem to change things much although some of my adult parent friends have joked that it did change their thinking.

[> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Variation:oldest age you got it otk at home?

Author:
Alison for Alfred
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:03:23 02/19/12 Sun

Mum was five-foot-one (she never allows anyone to forget the one inch), while I was exactly six-feet tall at 17, by which time I'd stopped growing. It was awkward, but mum was very wiry and strong and understood the principles of balance and leverage perfectly in taking me over her knee.

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Variation:oldest age you got it otk at home?

Author:
Alfred (for Alison)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:16:38 02/19/12 Sun

What a gift being tall for your gender. I hope it was fun and you enjoyed it. Perhaps you played a sport that favours tall competitors?

But, having a short mum and being tall yourself, I wonder if you were tempted to tell her to -- well let's see how it might have gone: Shorty: Leave my backside untanned -- or else! I suspect that you would not have even been tempted by such a dialogue. Still looking way down on your mum must have had some effects.

[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Variation:oldest age you got it otk at home?

Author:
Alison for Alfred
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:29:53 02/20/12 Mon

I was a distance runner, for which height wasn't necessarily an advantage. My long legs undoubtedly were, however. My height tended to frighten off the boys I was interested in, and attract the ones that annoyed me.

Once, when I was fifteen, I did point out to mum that I was far too tall to spank and she couldn't do it, if I didn't let her. I didn't realise that you could find yourself across a knee, bare bottomed, quite so quickly. And yes, I did have the temerity to call her "shorty" on that occasion - once and once only!

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Variation:oldest age you got it otk at home?

Author:
Grumpy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:03:09 06/04/12 Mon

A few contributers were surprised she could do it, but you didn't tell us how your mom managed to get you over her knee. Was it the surprise factor, a grab of the ear and tumbling you over her lap? Or were you too respectful after all so that you didn't resist? But once over her knee how did she keep you there? If on a straight back chair perhaps for a 30 seconds til you got your balance not on a couch or bed.

In my case it was only a threat. At age 15, long after my last spanking, my five foot mom pointed to a chair in the hallway and said "Right there! That's where I'll take you and spank you if you don't stop arguing." Physically there was no way she could drag me to the chair, to say nothing of putting me across her knee. But somehow I knew I would have to go along with it. So I stopped arguing, or whatever it was that I was doing to anger her.

So I wonder if that was the same with others. You were indeed stronger, but somehow wound up staring at the carpet while getting spanked. Otherwise, how did the spanking continue, when all you had to do was stand up and walk away.

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Variation:oldest age you got it otk at home?

Author:
Alison (for Grumpy)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:46:43 06/07/12 Thu

I think it was maybe a combination of these things. I was probably too respectful to resist much, let alone just walk away, but mum was also good at catching me off balance. A quick tug of the arm, and I was usually sprawled across her lap before I had a chance to blink. She was very wiry and surprisingly strong for her height, even if I was stronger. But mostly, like you, I knew I would go along with it (and at the back of my mind, there was always the fear that she'd eprsuade dad to take his belt to me).

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Variation:oldest age you got it otk at home?

Author:
Andy1964
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:31:00 10/21/12 Sun

When I was 17 I was cheeky to my mum she threaten me your still not to old to have your trousers taken down and for me to put you over my knee , I said oh yeah you and who's army, next thing I knew was my ear been held and my trousers and pants been lowered and over her knee I went for a sound spanking !!!

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Variation:oldest age you got it otk at home?

Author:
Rainman
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:19:53 10/18/12 Thu

My mom was also only 5'0 tall. For me it was a respect thing. The fact was that you were going to get it no matter what. When I got older I would argue more and it would really start to piss my mom off. I would always make it worse for myself and end up getting spanked worse. My pride would tell me not to cooperate and I was embarrassed to take my pants down and bend over the bed. I could have just refused and walked out but for some reason I would eventually just do what I was told and take my spanking. II think I knew I deserved what was coming but my pride was bruised. I eventually accepted my fate. The fear of dealing with my dad was possibly a motivating factor as well but I don't remember worrying about that. Getting the belt from my mom was no easier then getting it from my dad.

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Variation:oldest age you got it otk at home?

Author:
Steve to Rainman
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:13:32 10/29/12 Mon

Rainman,

I get spanked with a wooden paddle, and it's on my bare butt.

I was reading you were worried about getting spanked, after dropping your pants and your pride was hurt?

Hey man, then you got spanked on your underwear and not bare butt? Sure your "pride" got hurt or rather your butt,
but your butt was covered so it shouldn't have hurt as much if you would have gotten it bare or am I missing something?

I'm not saying you didn't take your spankings like a man, or was complaining, but how could you be embarrassed if you got to keep your underwear on and not having to bare your butt for your Mom and Dad to see?

It's not so embarrassing for my dad to see me, but if my mom was to spank, THEN SEEING MY BUTT BARE WOULD BE EMBARRASSING NOW!

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Variation:oldest age you got it otk at home?

Author:
Rainman
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:28:16 11/06/12 Tue

Steve,

Those spankings were always bare. It didn't matter if it was my mom or dad doing the spanking. My pride was hurt because I was 13 or 14 and was getting spanked with my pants down. The fact that I was being seen naked from the waist down was embarrassing. I mean it as a humbling experience. At that age I had an attitude (which most boys do)and generally thought I was too old to be spanked. However I was proven wrong many times. Once the spanking started and that belt landed a few times I was not concerned about modesty anymore and was no longer embarrassed. It was a humbling experience and my pride took a hit but I was also reminded that
here was an order of authority in our family. When I chose to challenge that authority that is what my consequence would be.

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Variation:oldest age you got it otk at home?

Author:
Paul (RPB)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 03:32:53 11/16/12 Fri

My mom was about 5'7" but matronly and out weighed me by 35 lbs when I graduated from high school. She knew that turning me over her knee even after I became taller than her tended to take me down a peg or two more than other spanking positions. She would turn me sideways and reach around my back with her left arm and with a hand on either side of my waist she would lift me off my feet and sit down with me face down over her lap. She spread her legs when she sat so my upper thighs were well up on her right thigh so my feet were off the floor so I could not get leverage to twist away. Her left forearm was locked across my back and my right wrist was held tight against my side. She had no trouble holding me in position until she was satisfied that I had be properly spanked. I suppose I could have run or maybe even overpowered her in my late teens but I submitted for a number of reasons mainly because she was my mother. While she set me on fire and I hated getting spanked I found that I felt better about it later. I was spanked less as I got older but it still reduced me to tears when it happened. My last spanking was just a couple of weeks from high school graduation for overstaying a curfew by several hours. She was waiting in the dining room for me when I came in and I never even noticed the shingle lying on the table behind her nor the chair turned facing away from the table. Without saying one word she just turned me up before I hardly knew what was happening and laid it on. When she finished she said, "I bet you didn't expect that to happen did you?" "Well just remember you are still not too big for me to spank." It had been over a year since the last one and I had to admit I never expected it but it sure made an impression. I think my face was as red and my fanny and not because of the tears.

Author:
Henry
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:05:43 10/15/12 Mon

I was 17. My father had died two years before and I became obnoxious to my mother, fuelled by teenage testosterone.
She 'phoned my uncle, a schoolmaster, who came to the house and administered the cane. It hurt, rather!

Author:
Sandy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:10:21 12/09/12 Sun

Got my last when I was 17. When I turned 13 I found out that now since I'm a teen, ALL spankings are now in private. That was the good news, the bad news,All spankings from then on were bare and with the brush. Spankings no longer faded after a few minutes,the burn lasted at least a hour or so,sometimes into the next day. My last at 17, I got at 2:oo am,felt it still the next nite.

Author:
Cordelia
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:34:20 12/09/12 Sun

A sightly different question (I was always spanked over my knickers as a girl), but the last time I spanked my son bare was when he was 12.

I think that had he been any older than it would have been too embarrassing for both of us and he might not have wanted the cry and the cuddle after his spanking that I thought was so important.

I thought I might have already given him his last spanking - he got a couple just after his twelfth birthday - but he was in a sulky and unhelpful mood all evening and I knew what was needed.

Basically he was in a silly mood and I spanked it out of him.

I thought I was pushing his luck, but he let me take his pyjama bottoms down and went across my lap like a lamb and was very happy to curl up in my lap and cry it out afterwards.

12 is not so grown up with a sore bottom!

Author:
T. Bartleby
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:20:18 12/12/12 Wed

I was eleven, approaching my twelfth birthday, the last time I was spanked (bare bottom as always). I had stayed out much too late and had missed dinner, without letting anyone know where I was or when I was coming back. Unfortunately I compounded this with some sullen backtalk on my return, and that was probably what made it a spanking offense.

It was a bit of a shock since I thought I was too old for that. I got that butterflies-in-the-stomach feeling. I was also starting to be pubescent, and my father might have noticed the physical effect my anxiety had on me. I was spanked as severely as ever, but it did turn out to be my last one.

There was some talk in the thread about remorse. I always felt remorse after a spanking. I was no rebel. When told I was going to be spanked, I didn't protest, and when instructed to take down my pants and underwear and lie across my father's lap, I did so. Nor did I resist during the spanking. Looking back, I'm surprised at how obediently I accepted my punishments. But at the time I felt that if I was getting a spanking, it meant I deserved one, and that made me feel remorseful.

Author:
JackP
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:14:42 12/31/12 Mon

The oldest I got a bare bottom spanking of any kind was when I was thirteen. I was caught shoplifting by the store owner in a little store near our house.The store owner called the local police and the policeman that answered the call knew me and my family.He phoned my father and explained what had happened and,then, said to me,"your father wants me to take you home.I'm glad I'm not in your shoes."When we arrived at my house,my father was waiting for us outside our front door with a doubled up belt in his hand.The policeman escorted me to the door,shook hands with my father and said,"Don't be too rough on him,Ed.Boys his age get into this kind of trouble sometimes."My father thanked the policeman and said,"I won't be too rough on him, but he won't be sitting down for a week or so when I'm done with him."My father grabbed me by the arm and hauled me up to my room(I'm not sure my feet ever touched the floor on the way up).He pushed me into the room and barked,"Turn around,drop your pants and underwear,and bend over and put your hands flat on the bed."I was in no mood to disobey so I did as I was told.My father said,I'm going to burn your young butt for you so you never forget that I will not tolerate thieves in this family."With that said, my father began whipping my bare behind with the belt.At first,I grabbed the covers tightly with both hands and gritted my teeth as my father blistered my butt cheeks with the belt.Soon I began to cry and move my stinging bottom to try to avoid the blows of the belt.My father ordered me to stand still"and take your medicine like a man,"but try though I might I could not.This angered my father even more and he said,"All right,if you can't take it like a man,I'll give it to you like a little boy!"My father ,then, grabbed me by the arm and sat down on the bed pulling me across his lap.He pinned my wrists together at the small of my back and continued to whip my bare butt with the belt.The whipping seemed to go on for ever,with me crying and begging for mercy and promising to never steal anything again.At last it stopped and my father said,"do you think you've gotten the message,smart guy?'I sobbed,"Yes,yes,I'll never do it again!"My father was silent for a moment and,then,said"I think you need a reminder."He gave me ten more hard whacks on my already sizzling bottom with that belt and all I could do was howl.At last he let me up and told me to get my pajamas on and get to bed."If I hear one sound out of you before tomorrow morning,I'll come back upstairs and whip your butt again,you got me?"I got my pajamas on as quickly as I could given the state of my rump and slept on my stomach that night.It was the last spanking my father ever gave me and the worst spanking he ever gave me.I still cringe when I think of it.

Author:
Johnh
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:41:04 02/04/13 Mon

A very similar thing happened to me. I was almost 15 and this was in the 60's. I tried to take something from a small neighborhood store and the older woman who own it caught me. She said she wouldn't call the police but that she would take me home and tell my parents. I freeked out because I knew that my dad would do. When we got there he started screaming at me and sent me for the "strap" from behind the bathroom door. He had made the strap himself. It had a wooden handle and was thick leather that he kept oiled to keep it soft. I think it was 3 or 4 inches wide and about 1.5 ft long. I hated that thing. Anyway, he made me drop my pants and underware right in front of the lady, bent me over the back of the couch and beat my butt unmercifully while the lady from the store watched. I tried to be stong but not for long and I cried and screamed and begged to no avail. I was so humiliated later after the extreme pain went away which took a long time. This was not my last strapping thought. That was when I was 16+

Author:
Joe
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:15:59 01/01/13 Tue

I got a few across the lap, mainly by dad, as a little kid but they decreased as I got older. A butt tanning with a paddle or belt was not an uncommon story shared among friends in the 1960-70 days and many related, it was on bare butt.

My last I believe was shortly after obtaining my driver's license when I forgot a pledge I made my dad to call for a ride rather than drive if I was out and the driver had been drinking. I had a couple beers and drove home and dad realized what I had done and despite my late hour arrival, it was dad, me and his well worn belt making a trip back out to our garage.

Author:
Trish B
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:14:14 01/24/13 Thu

I was fifteen and got caught blowing grass. My grandmother, who raised me, used my great uncle's razor strop on me, bent over the sofa arm with my jeans down.
It was the first, last, and only time I ever smoked marijuana and the last time I got a spanking in my chidhood. It was also by far the worst spanking I ever got and I still remember it today whenever I read about kids and drugs.

Author:
Tia
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:32:59 01/26/13 Sat

Just last nite. I'm 16. Dad spanked me bare with the brush. It has been almost a year since my last spanking. Mom always spanks bare, dad will spank over pants most times.

As dad was pulling me over his knee, mom went to get the brush. Dad then started to pull my pants and panties down.
As soon as mom was back she said, "Good,I see a bare butt... that's what she needs".

That brush left my bottom sorer than ever before. I still feel it some, it don't really hurt, yet the burning feeling is still there.

Author:
Tia
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:03:38 04/23/13 Tue

Got it again last nite just before bedtime. My mouth got my butt burnt really bad this time. Still have a hard time sitting.

Author:
Ben (Doing okay)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:35:07 03/20/13 Wed

Was a few months before my 17 birthday. It had been a few years since my last spanking. I was mouthing off and cussing at my mom and my stepdad (who would never even dare try to spank me, I was a big guy by then) was feed up and called up my dad. I didn't know it at the time until he showed up at our house. He didnt say a word to me just snatched me up off the couch and up to my room. As big and bad as i thought i was, my dad was bigger. He informed me that I knew better than being such a disrespectful brat. Ordered me take off my belt to drop my pants in that tone where you know you are in deep trouble. Used my own belt to wear my butt out. I didn't cry at first but after the pain got to me I was full on crying and begging for him to stop. He did stop and had me get up get my pants back up and head to tell my mom and stepdad sorry. So embarrashing cause I was all red faced and snot nosed, crying like a little kid! I didn't cuss at them anymore out of fear of my dad spanking me again.

Author:
JoeR to Ben
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:13:52 05/10/13 Fri

Ben, I got my last & it was with dad's belt at 16 too. I earned each of the bare butt licks I got.

Were you surprised when your dad showed up?
Had your dad used a belt previously on your butt?
When he said pants down, was it strip to skivvies or bare butt?

Author:
Jack
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:10:35 03/23/13 Sat

I was 17 years when dad spanked me on bare in my bedroom. I still remember my spanking like it was yesterday. I got it for coming home to late too often and being rude. It was a traditional spanking with hands and belt. The worst was to be told to be spanked in front of my two younger sisters and mom and knowing that they could heard every swat which was given and my helpless begging for mercy. I am glad my dad administered the spanking himself without a helping hand from mom. I did not felt any embarrassing due to my nudity or the pain, but knowing that my two sisters listened is not a good feeling. Well, I admit that I loved to listen to their spanking as well.

Jack

Author:
Jack
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:34:37 05/29/13 Wed

I was 17 and in Grade 12---I had been out on a Saturday night with my girlfriend and I was driving my father's brand new Buick. I had 2 beers, no big deal but nonetheless, should not have done that while driving my father's car. I got home no problem, but unfortunately, he smelled it on my breath. I was made to lie across the bed, pants and underwear down--I got 30 strokes with a razor strap--my ass was swollen and purple! I was howling like a baby---needless to say I learned the hard---and painful way!!!

Author:
Bill
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:46:09 12/10/13 Tue

The oldest age I got it bare butt at home was 18. I was a senior in high school. I figured that I was too old to get spanked so I lipped off to my stepdad. I soon found myself lying face down on my bed and getting my bare butt whipped with his leather strap. The searing pain on my bare butt made me howl and forget about being embarrassed that I was getting my bare butt strapped at 18.

Author:
JoeR to Bill
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:23:03 12/10/13 Tue

Lipping off or what dad frequently called 'an attitude' was apparently a common offense by teenage boys. Recall boys in HS sent to the office due to their mouth and left the office with a sore paddled rearend. Many of our dads added a fresh tanning to your butt when you got home when school paddled. My last session with dad at home was at 16. Thought I was out of earshot but dad overheard and soon was in my room taking off his belt while telling me to 'take'em down' & that meant bare over edge of my bed.

How shocking was it at 18 for you & did you initially argue the point of a whipping at your age or submit when told to go bare & face down?

Author:
Jason
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:05:17 12/23/13 Mon

i was 20 years old and stil in college. My grades were poor this particular semester and when my dad spoke to me about them I guess my attitude was worse. He started raising his voice and I said a few things that I definitely shoudn't have. Next thing I know he tells me to go to his closet and bring him the strap.I tried a more conciliatory tone but it was too late. I knew I was in for it. I had to get the strap, double it over and hand it to him. I knew from past experience the next step was to take off my jeans and then my underwear and lie down on the bed to await the inevitable. I got the whipping of my life and will never forget it.

Author:
JoeR to Jason
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:00:59 12/27/13 Fri

Jason that had to be both humbling & embarrassing at age 20 to be told to get the strap and then to strip down your jeans & shorts to get bare butt whipped face down on your bed?

Was the strap dad's primary method with you and had it been used frequently in your teen years or reserved only for more serious misbehavior?

Did sibling or close buddies ever find out your 20 y/o college-boy bare butt got a whipping?

Author:
Jason
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:00:09 12/29/13 Sun

The strap was used frequently by my dad, even in my teenage years. My brother knew about the whipping. As far as college buddies went, I know that a few of them still got a licking at home.

Author:
JoeR to Jason
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:01:10 12/31/13 Tue

Thanks for reply Jason. Is your brother younger or older? Was he too sometimes on the receiving end of dad's strap? Was he present to witness the strapping you got, just overhead it happen or you told me details?

How were you aware some college buddies still got lickings at home? You & buddies ever do games/bets where spanking was the pay-off by losers?

Author:
Marcus for Jason
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:58:40 01/01/14 Wed

In what year was this? How long had it been since you had gotten the strap the last time?

Author:
frankb
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:49:44 12/21/13 Sat

The last time I got it bare at home was for getting drunk after experimenting with my Dad's whiskey. I was 15 and three quarters.It was about twelve hours after the effects of the alcohol wore off. My mother was waiting for me when I got out of the shower, naked and wet.I had to bend over the bathroom sink. She gave me about 20 smacks with a rubber sole on the bare bottom.I managed not to cry like I did for normal spankings, but I was howling so loudly that the whole neighborhood could have heard me. The next day I had 6 or 7 purple welts.This would have been in 1955 or 56.

Author:
Colin
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:50:54 01/08/14 Wed

I was 14 when Mum caught me smoking for the second time and having been promised a good caning previously,I was sent to my room and told to fetch the cane from the drawer and to then bend over my desk.The spanking that followed was my last but the most unforgetable.

Author:
Jeremy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:32:00 01/17/14 Fri

I was. 16 when I received a good OTK bare bottom spanking. Will discuss

Author:
Billy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 03:27:10 05/05/14 Mon

At home my punishments were always on my bare bottom. I was 16 when Dad last caned me. It was on the bare as always.

Author:
alan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:42:05 05/05/14 Mon

Billy - was there a ritual to your canings? Give us the details on that ritual.

Author:
Billy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:14:13 05/06/14 Tue

Yes there was a ritual to my canings. The cane was introduced as my punishment implement when I turned 10. From then on caning was my regular punishment.

When I was caned I was taken to Dad's study, made to take my trousers and underpants down and then bend over the desk. Dad would announce how many strokes of the cane I'd be getting. The least was three and the amount would go up in threes with 15 the most I ever got. Dad would then administer the strokes of the cane. It was always very painful and if I moved an extra stroke would be added to the punishment. Once Dad was finished, I would be sent to my room.

Author:
Alan to Billy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:43:05 05/08/14 Thu

What would you do in your room?

Author:
JoeR to Billy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:00:10 05/06/14 Tue

Recall what you had done to get a caning at age 16?

Were you expecting the caning or surprised that dad would still cane you and do it bare bottom at age 16?

Author:
Billy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:18:31 05/07/14 Wed

The caning was for going out to a gig during my O Level exams. I wasn't allowed to go and I knew that if caught I'd be caned so it wasn't a surprise.

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.