VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1[2]345678910 ]
Subject: Re: Spanked for stealing

Author:
Dan
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 02:52:25 11/21/17 Tue
In reply to: Jer 's message, "Spanked for stealing" on 16:30:48 11/20/17 Mon

Jer, I am guessing you were 12 and not 123! So I am assuming Jimmy was that age too since you said he was your age. Sounds like he got a lesson he wouldnít forget very easily. I briefly discussed my stealing episode with Jason on another reply to you. We too decided our life of crime was over after that episode.

In our case one of the hardest parts of the issue was before the paddlings began. Our parents interrogated us for quite a while trying to figure out just how much we had stolen. It was an ordeal trying to remember and recount each time we had snuck a dollar here or there. This had happened over the summer holidays and had been going on for probably 3 or 4 weeks. It added up for sure. I donít think either of us realized how much we had taken since it was a little at a time. I want to say we ended up deciding that we had taken 15 to 20 dollars from each mom. We didnít think our parents were rich because they werenít, but we didnít think there was any harm in a just a little each time. Of course we were wrong. I am surprised we didnít get caught sooner but I guess our parents didnít expect us to do something like that. It was a long couple of weeks but we learned our lesson for sure.

I enjoyed playing pinball (once we were allowed again) after that but still to this day I think sometimes about this time when I play.

Do you remember what Jimmy stole and from where? Did he have to return it? Was this the only time your uncle spanked one or more of your cousins?

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> Subject: Re: Spanked for stealing

Author:
Jer
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:27:40 11/21/17 Tue

Dan, you're right, we were 12...not 123. Sorry...:)

I don't recall what Jimmy had stolen but it was something from a neighbor's yard. Not something from a store. He had gone onto their property to take it. I guess the temptation was more than he could resist. Jason and I were telling him to take it back and no one would ever know, but he insisted he'd come by it honestly.

It only took a brief interrogation from our uncle to get him to confess though. And Jimmy already nearly crying when our uncle was taking his pants down, already begging our uncle not to spank him. But we all knew that wasn't going to do Jimmy any good by then.

Our uncle helped him to resist any such temptations in the future. It helped Jason and me resist any such temptations as well. That's, no doubt, one of the advantages of a public spanking. It should get the message through to more than the boy getting spanked.

I think Jimmy had to return the item, but not that evening. I think our aunt took him to return the item the next day before she took us all swimming.

I never knew of our uncle spanking any others of his nieces or nephews, but that doesn't mean it didn't happen.

I never wanted to be on his bad side. Not because I was afraid of him. He was my favorite uncle and one of the few adults around me that I really felt safe with. I figured he'd probably spank me if I got seriously out of like when in his charge, but it wasn't the fear of a spanking that kept me in line. It was my desire to please him. The same with that aunt.

When she took a plate of food from the cookout that evening she stayed with him for a good long while. We had heard Jimmy still crying before she went in. I know she wasn't scolding but hugging and cuddling him and reminding him that his uncle really loved him that spanking was so he'd never do anything like that again. I'm sure she assured him that he could always count of their loving us boys dearly and that our uncle still loved him every bit as much as he did before Jimmy got sidetracked.

Jimmy really did get his butt tore up that day. That's as serious a hand spanking as I could imagine. Jimmy's butt was purple before his spanking was over ad I know it was hurting real bad by then. Jimmy had long si9nce ceased to care who heard or saw him getting his bare bottom spanked.

Still I never feared that uncle. (I never feared any of my uncles, even the AF Col...even though he wanted me to.) I'm sure Jason didn't either. Even Jimmy didn't Fear him. We respected him but didn't fear him. We knew he loved us and that we were safe in his charge. He was, as I've said, my favorite uncle.

In trying to understand now how I got to where I am, it strikes me as odd that the uncle I loved the most was the one who I knew would tear my butt up if I should get seriously...but I was Never afraid of him. Logic says I should have been. It's probably something you understand better than I do. I expect that you never really
Feared your father, and that your son never really Feared you. You and he may have feared facing the consequences of some of your actions, but not feared your fathers. I never feared that uncle. I never wanted to DO anything that would make him feel I needed a spanking like the one he gave Jimmy. I never wanted him to think of me as someone who'd gotten that far out of line.

Had he been my father I'd have probably been raised in an environment more like yours. And, truthfully, there were times when I wished they'd been my parents. I'd have gotten spanked more but I'd have felt safe in my home environment.

They probably thought I deserved a serious butt blistering when I got busted for pot a week before my sister's wedding, but they never said anything about it to me.

When that aunt was very old she had a long talk with me about who she and my uncle had always known who I was...who I Really was. He had grown up in the Great Depression and was a WWII vet, and I was as far from that as could be imagined. And they were actually proud of me for that. They had known I was constantly at odds with the law throughout my teens and 20s, but wasn't really hurting anyone, and had come out of the other side successful. And they were actually proud of me for all that.

I don't know if I've ever said this but I was growing up in the center of the Civil Rights upheaval in Alabama in the 60s. It was a tumultuous time. The ground was never stable from one moment to the next. Many of the adults I knew were primary players in that drama.

I don't know that I'd have been willing to survive even my teens without that aunt and uncle. I guess Providence provides us with what we need...in your case as well as mine.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.