VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1[2]345678910 ]
Subject: Re: Spanked for stealing

Author:
Gary Steven
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 07:32:52 11/23/17 Thu
In reply to: Jer 's message, "Spanked for stealing" on 16:30:48 11/20/17 Mon

I only stole one time when I was a kid at five. My mother, grandmother and I were at the grocery on a cool Saturday morning. I had been acting kind of bratty because I was going to miss my cartoons. Mom told me since I wasn't minding her, I wouldn't get a treat and if I didn't start behaving, she'd pull my pants down and spank me in front of God and everybody. So I complied but walked around sulking. When we got the cash register, I was looking at the candy bars, and saw the treat I wasn't allowed to have because I'd misbehaved, a Baby Ruth candy bar. I decided I was going to have my candy bar regardless and made sure no one was watching, then slipped it off the shelf and into my jacket pocket. I managed to get out of the store with my stolen treasure, then to the car and all the way home to my grandmother's house. However, I got careless when we got home. Instead of taking it out to the garden or somewhere else hidden, I pulled it out of my pocket and started eating it in the living room while watching TV(which in itself was a no no). I had eaten most of it and then heard, "Gary Steven (last name)! It was my mother and she was mad. She asked me where I got the candy bar. I tried to hide the wrapper behind my back but my mouth was full of the evidence. I didn't answer and she grabbed my arm and took the now empty wrapper out from behind my back and literally up in my face said, "Where did you get this?" "Say!" I mumbled "at Kroger". She then proceeded to scold me for stealing it and called my grandmother into the room, telling here it seems we have a little thief in here. and that she needed her to drive us back to the store. We got in the car, and mom continued scolding me on the way. Before we pulled up in the parking lot, mom told me, "we are going to go into the store, and you are going to go to the register and tell the woman, that you stole this candy bar, and that you are sorry and you will NEVER do it again! Then when we get back to the car, I'm going to pull down your pants and spank your bare a** till you can't sit for a week!" I started bawling at that point and she informed me she was going to give me something to cry about. She took me by the hand and gave me a sharp swat across the seat of my pants to move me along and said "let's go." We went up to the register and the same girl was there who had rung up our groceries. Mom said, "my son has something he wants to tell you" and I held up the candy wrapper, and told her, "I stole this. I'm sorry and I'll never do it again." The cashier just said, "that's ok honey, and took the wrapper and said Thank you." which kind of surprised me. My mom paid for the candy and apologized. The cashier said, "that's ok, this happens all the time". My mom said, "not with my kids it don't" then she took me by the hand smacked the seat of my pants again and said lets go to the car. I started crying again which mom again promised to give me something to cry about. When we got back to the car, mom opened the door, sat down on the seat, then pulled me in front of her while scolding me, and pulled my pants and underwear down to my knees. She then put me across her lap and proceeded to give me what up to that point was the longest and hardest spanking I'd ever had. I kicked and bawled at the top of my lungs while she spanked me hard and fast. I'm sure I put on quite a show for the people who passed by and I'm also sure there were a LOT of people who saw me getting my bare butt spanked on that busy Saturday since I was pretty much outside the car getting it. My grandmother offered her hairbrush to use, and I'm not sure to this day, whether mom actually took it and used it or not. I think she did, but all I knew was my butt was on fire and it seemed to go on forever. I had a hard time sitting down in the back seat and for the rest of the day for that matter. When she let me up, I was still bawling rubbing my butt with my pants around my ankles standing in the parking lot and she told me, "If you EVER do that again, I will pull down your pants and spank your bare a** at the CHECK OUT COUNTER IN FRONT OF GOD AND EVERYBODY! DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME? SAY!" Still bawling I said yes and she told me to get in the car. I struggled to try to pull my pants up and get in the back seat at the same time. I finally got them pulled up when I got in the car.

She told dad what happened when he got in from work and was terrified that I'd get another spanking and my butt was still hurting some from the spanking she gave me. He just said something to the effect of, "bet he won't do it again" and he was right. I never stole again.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> Subject: Re: Spanked for stealing

Author:
Jer
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:23:25 11/25/17 Sat

Thanks for that, Gary. Even though the results was positive, that you never stole anything again, I'm sure that was one of the most horrible days of your childhood.

It reminded me of something I saw on TV once as a child. It was in the days of B&W TV and when stations had to provide a good amount of their own programming, all of it live.

A local station had a Saturday morning show -- sandwiched in between cartoons -- sponsored by a local snack food company. Kids would save wrappers of their snacks and bring them in to bid on toys. The show also had some games where kids who didn't have all that many wrappers could still win something. One of those games was that every kid was given a cracker to eat and whoever could whistle first won something big, like a bicycle.

One Sat. morning a boy -- looked about my age, maybe 10 or 11 -- decided he had a sure fire way of winning that bike. When the host gave the signal to start eating, the boy crumbled up his cracker and dropped the crumbs to the floor and then whistled first. He had the unfortunate (most kids would have thought it fortunate) to be sitting right next to the host.

The host was surprised at how quickly the boy had whistled but accepted it. And then the girl sitting next to the boy said, "He cheated." And pointed to the cracker crumbs on the floor. Busted. The host looked down and the boy sheepishly said, "I was just kidding." The host responded, "You were just kidding? OK." And gave everyone another cracker and they did it again.

Of course, everyone knew he wasn't cheating. Even watching the show from the safety of my home I was scared by that. The girl sitting next to the boy could be heard saying, "You're going to get a spanking." I think everyone knew she was right. Like I said, I was afraid of the spanking that boy was going to get.

The director cut to a shot of the mothers and it was clear which one was his. She was livid, but holding her peace til the show was over.

That boy sat there in silence for the rest of the show. It was certainly going to be the last time he sat anywhere comfortably for a long time.

I couldn't help thinking what a great day that day had started out being; been planning on this for weeks, a fun day out with his mama, Mama wanting this to be a fun day for her son. Only to have it turn to this. And not just with a few people in the studio watching but with at least 1000s of people watching on TV.

I really didn't feel sorry for the boy. He had cheated and he knew it was wrong. But I'd have hated to be in his shoes...we all knew he wasn't going to be in pants very much longer.

I still get shivers when I think of the spanking that boy must have gotten, even many years later.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> [> Subject: Re: Spanked for stealing

Author:
Gary Steven
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:20:07 11/27/17 Mon

In those days of live TV it would have been interesting if his mother would have decided to spank him right then and there. I'd be willing to bet my mom would have right on the spot.

[> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Spanked for stealing

Author:
Jer to Gary
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:48:33 11/27/17 Mon

It's interesting to wonder how the station would have handled that. Unlike today, they didn't have anything to cut to back then. The commercials in those type shows were incorporated into the show itself and not pre-made.

Like I said, that boy's offense was so horrendous (in us kids' eyes) that I was scared just watching on TV miles away. It was like that boy's butt had become ground zero for a really huge bomb, and no one wanted to be close to it when it went off. And pity that poor boy who couldn't escape the impending blast. We all know he was going to get SPANKED!...SPANKED!, SPANKED!, SPANKED! None of us watching (I was certain) had ever been SPANKED! like that boy was going to be SPANKED!

Even today I still get shivers thinking about it.

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Spanked for stealing

Author:
Gary Steven
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:48:29 12/01/17 Fri

I saw some foreign movie from the 70's. Don't remember the name of it. In one scene there are two men talking on the beach and in the background there is a heavy set woman in a one piece swimsuit. She appeared to be looking for someone. As the scene continues, there is a young boy she appears to be scolding. She then bent him over, pulled his swimming trunks down and spanked his bare bottom, and all of this is caught on camera. Not sure if this was part of the film or just something that happened but with the child's reaction, it appeared that the spanking at least was real.

[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Spanked for stealing

Author:
Jer
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:04:31 12/02/17 Sat

Gary, that's funny, though I'm sure it wasn't for the boy.

A lot of European films from that period were shot on very low budgets and without much control over the outdoor scenes. That sounds like it was a real spanking and that the cast and crew of the film just kept on shooting when the spanking occurred in the background. Probably the cans and crew amounted to little more than the two actors, a cameraman and a sound guy. No lighting etc. The woman may not have even noticed them.

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Spanked for stealing

Author:
Gary Steven
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:39:51 12/05/17 Tue

Well whether it was staged or just happened to be caught on camera and left in the scene, the spanking was very real. She bent him over and was holding on to him tightly and was landing full force swats on his bare bottom while he kicked and struggled. So he was really getting spanked.

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.