VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1[2]345678910 ]
Subject: Re: The spanking you didn't get

Author:
JackP
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 20:17:26 12/07/17 Thu
In reply to: Dan 's message, "The spanking you didn't get" on 16:10:57 12/06/17 Wed

The summer that I was fifteen, my cousin and I spent a great deal of time chasing girls and getting in trouble. On one occasion, I spent the night at my cousin's house when his father, my uncle, was out of town. When my aunt went to bed, we waited until we were sure that she was asleep and, then, took my uncle's car. We drove to my cousin's girlfriend's house and picked up my cousin's girlfriend and her best friend and went "parking." The four of us spent a couple of hours indulging our teenage lust, but eventually, the girls became worried that they had been gone too long and would be discovered missing if they did not go home. I drove back with the best friend cuddled up next to me while my cousin and his girlfriend continued their explorations in the back seat. We dropped the girls off without incident and drove home feeling wonderful. Unfortunately, in pulling my uncle's car into the garage, I scratched the rear fender. At first, we were terrified. Upon checking the fender, however, we decided that the damage was insignificant enough to go unnoticed. We completely got away with it. A week passed and my cousin called me one night and told me that the girls wanted to rendezvous again and that he would pick them up and, then, come and get me. I waited and waited, but my cousin never arrived. I assumed that something had prevented the escapade, and went to bed. The next day my cousin called me and told me what had happened. He had successfully liberated the car and picked up the girls, but on their way to get me, they had been pulled over by the police. My cousin, being fifteen, had no driver's license and, still worse, the policeman recognized " the best friend" as the daughter of one of his colleagues. Parents were called, children were scolded, and children were dragged home where, in each instance, children were spanked within an inch of their lives. My uncle was particularly unhappy because he noticed the scratched fender and blamed it on my cousin. My cousin advised me to keep my mouth shut about the earlier trip that we all had taken. He said that all the parents assumed that this was the first time the girls and my cousin had taken the car and that if I told anyone about the first night that we had all gotten together, everyone involved would get another butt whooping. I kept the secret, but always felt guilty that my friends got their bare butts tanned and I got away unscathed.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> Subject: Re: The spanking you didn't get

Author:
Jumi to Kim
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:04:05 12/10/17 Sun

What a story. But Cindy could have easily avoded the paddle the second time.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.