VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1[2]345678910 ]
Subject: Re: The spanking you didn't get

Author:
Kim (Not proud of this.)
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 06:23:52 12/08/17 Fri
In reply to: Dan 's message, "The spanking you didn't get" on 16:10:57 12/06/17 Wed

First, let me say I’m not particularly proud of this but it happened long ago when I was 15.
We lived in the country. The summer I was 15, a family moved into a house down the road and mom told me they had a daughter about my age. I road my bike down there, knocked on the door and politely introduced myself to their mother. She called her kids and introduced them. Cindy, 14 and Candy, 12. The mother suggested they show me their tree house. It was behind their house in a big oak tree. We all climbed up and started talking. I answered their questions about the area and what to expect when school started next week. Then, I decided it was time for them to see how cool I was. I pulled out a cigarette and lit it. Instead of being impressed, they started whining that I couldn’t smoke up there and that I was going to get them in trouble. I told them to chill out and offered the cigarette to Cindy. She refused saying she’d tried smoking and didn’t like it. Then I offered it to the 12 year old (I know, that was bad). Cindy slapped my hand away and said “She’s only 12!” I told them all the kids around there smoked and finally goaded Cindy into taking a small puff. She started coughing and obviously didn’t like it, just like she had said. I sat there and smoked, trying to look like the actresses I’d seen on TV. By now, it was obvious we didn’t have a lot in common, so I left. As I was leaving, I told Cindy that both of them needed to brush their teeth real good and wash their faces before they were around their parents.
When I got home, I brushed my teeth and hair, and put on some perfume. Soon after, our dog barked, indicating we had company. I went to see who it was and was shocked to see it was the girl’s mother, Mrs. Tabor, and she was telling my parents that I had been smoking in their tree house! My parents gave me that LOOK and my butt started tingling. I’d already gotten a good whippin’ for smoking and now I was in serious trouble! My mom asked if that was true and I decided it was my word against those goody-two-shoes and denied it. Mom asked Mrs. Tabor if she’d seen me smoking and Mrs. Tabor said “No I didn’t actually see her. All I know is that I saw Kim leave and then about 10 minutes later my girls came out of the tree house and they smelled like cigarettes and when I questioned them, they said Kim was the one smoking.” My mom grabbed me and started smelling my breath, then passed me to dad who did the same thing. They both admitted they couldn’t smell it on me. Then I was passed to Mrs. Tabor. She made me cough and smelled my hair, then admitted that she couldn’t smell it on me either. Then Mrs. Tabor started apologizing to my parents and told me she was really sorry to have accused me of this. My parents told her it was OK, that they would want to know about anything I did. I acted hurt but told her it was OK. As she was leaving, she said “You’ll have to excuse me, I need to get a bar of soap and a switch and teach my children a lesson they won’t forget!” I wanted to tell her that Candy didn’t smoke, but I couldn’t. But at least I had good intentions. :(
I’d like to say that was the end of Cindy’s misadventures with me, but it wasn’t. School started the next week and I was already on the bus when it stopped to pick up Cindy and Candy. As soon as Cindy saw me, she went insane. She threw her lunch at me and then started choking me, screaming that her and her sister had been spanked and grounded for what I had started. The bus driver had to break it up and reported it. Because I didn’t hit her back (I was to over whelmed by her craziness) I didn’t get in trouble. But Cindy got paddled her first day at the new school.
We never did become friends.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> Subject: Re: The spanking you didn't get

Author:
Jer
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:07:18 12/08/17 Fri

Yeah Kim, that's probably not the best way to kick off a great friendship.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> Subject: Re: The spanking you didn't get

Author:
Alfred22
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:50:33 07/05/18 Thu

I found the world filled with "fake news" about smoking for a long time. Kids were severely punished for trying what half the adult world did and pretended was not dangerous for them.

So many hard spankings for testing out tobacco were hypocritically administered it makes me angry to this day.

Anyway Kim had many important life skills that were demonstrated in that incident. She can congratulate herself on her acting, her quick thinking under pressure, and her willingness to accept the well-deserved "beating" she got on the school bus. The idiot mother is the one that should have had to eat soap and to feel the switch for not accepting her daughters truthful and sincere denials. I find so many of these real life cases to be instances of parental bullying. This one is especially annoying because the recipients were truly and totally innocent.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.