VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1[2]345678910 ]
Subject: Re: Mouth soaping

Author:
Jonathan
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 17:39:09 12/21/17 Thu
In reply to: Jer 's message, "Re: Mouth soaping" on 17:44:46 12/19/17 Tue

When I was 9 something similar happened to me when a foreign family visited. We taught each other "naughty" phrases. Imagine my surprise a week or so later when a neighbor who knew German called my mother. I got my mouth washed out and an extra hard spanking as I had obviously been being deliberate about it.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> Subject: Re: Mouth soaping

Author:
Dj63
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:43:20 12/25/17 Mon

My mom would lather up a bar of Ivory soap and put it in my mouth and slosh it around real good. I got this when she caught me speaking a curse word or any forbidden word.
Once she wiped my face she took her paddle to my bottom. It was a very unpleasant well a horrible experience. That soap was awful tasting and to have to stand in the corner with a searing butt and awful soap mouth was dreaded. Iwas not allowed any water until released from the corner which was 30 minutes or so. Getting that taste out was not easy.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.