VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1[2]345678910 ]
Subject: Drop Your Drawers

Author:
Cory
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 07:21:33 03/03/20 Tue

When you were sent to your room, did your parents ever tell you to drop your drawers? Or when was that command given?

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Re: Drop Your Drawers

Author:
Gary Steven
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:35:24 03/04/20 Wed

Well my mom never sent me to my room for a spanking. Most of the spankings at home took place in the living room or kitchen. She would say, "Pull down your pants and bend over." When she said pants that meant both pants and underwear. Once the butt was bare and we were in position, the spankings would begin.

I did one time at fifteen, when mom told me "pull down your pants..." only pulled my pants down, leaving my underwear up. She put me across the chair in the kitchen and wore my underwear covered butt out with a flyswatter. Then she dragged me back up to my feet, got in my face and said, "Boy, when I tell you pull down your pants, I wanna see that bare a$$! Now Drop em' and bend over!" So I pulled my underwear down to mid thigh and was put back over the chair, where mom wore my bare butt out.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> Subject: Re: Drop Your Drawers

Author:
Adam
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:57:17 03/05/20 Thu

I wasn't actually told to bare my butt that often because we just knew to do that. A few times though growing up I was told "bare your butt" by my dad.

Author:
Jimmy J.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:24:03 03/12/20 Thu

In our house when I was growing up, it was just expected. I dont quite remember the instances that trained me that way, as they were undoubtedly when I was very young, like under 5 years old. I did whatever I could to minimize whatever punishment I was about to receive, and that meant baring my behind and going over dads or moms knee without having to be instructed to do so.

Author:
Johan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:36:07 03/07/20 Sat

There was only two ways how my parents gave me the command, and in neither drawers were mentioned. "Pull down your pants and bend over" or "take off your pants and bend over", both commands included my pants and my drawers. Especially my father was a mood spanker, usually it was over quickly, more or less a sharp reminder. I learned from young that the quicker and better I obeyed, the quicker my spanking was over. Even knowing that, I still sometimes failed dropping my drawers (spankings were always emotional things to me) I think I was too upset or confused because I was going to get a spanking. Then my father (or both parents) gave me more detailed instructions "take off your drawers too", "put them here", "bend over here" "lift your shirt tails"... If there also was any back talking or protesting from my side, then I got my butts striped good with dad's belt.

Author:
Zach
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:15:14 03/13/20 Fri

In our house, if we were sent to our rooms, it was only to give us time to reflect. We rarely got punished in our rooms. It was more of a 'wait until your father gets home' situation. We stayed in our rooms and waited. The actual spanking was done in the basement. My father and I (and sometimes brother if he was due a spanking) would go downstairs. There would be a prolonged lecture, but our pants would stay up the entire time. Once my father was done talking he would start taking off his belt and command me to 'Get your pants down!' My father never told me to bend over, I just knew to do that since the couch was right there.

Author:
Alan to Zach
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:46:19 03/15/20 Sun

You bent over arm of couch? Underwear down too?

[> [> [> Subject: Re: Drop Your Drawers

Author:
Zach
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:06:48 03/22/20 Sun

Early on, the spankings did not include dropping pants. I was spanked over whatever clothes I happen to be wearing. As I got older, my father felt the belt wasn't doing its job through the pants. I clearly remember him saying after a 'pants-up' spanking that if we needed to have this 'talk' again, the pants were coming off. True to his word, the next spanking I was told to lower the pants. And I did lower just the pants. He seemed satisfied with the result and this became the new norm. 'Get your pants down!' that is exactly what I did. And yes, there was a couch in the basement that I would bend over to get my rear lit up.

[> [> [> Subject: Re: Drop Your Drawers

Author:
Zach
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:48:55 05/25/20 Mon

Yes, bending over the couch arm was the pretty much the way it went. At first, the command was just 'turn around and get down' which there was the usual amount of resistance but proved futile. We learned to comply in order to avoid extra belt swats. As we got older, the pants had to come off. This was the interesting part - my father told me to pull down my pants, which I did. He never mentioned the underwear, so I kept them up. I then bent over and got my rear lit up. Cotton briefs don't protect anything except modesty when a well swung leather belt is applied. He seemed satisfied with the result, so this is the way things remained until the end of my spanking years. I recall a spanking here or there where he allowed me to keep the pants. I guess he felt the offense only required a mild spanking. I did not question his decision.

Author:
Joel
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:48:54 03/13/20 Fri

If I was sent to my room a spanking pretty much always followed. I might be told to fetch whatever implement ws going to be used and be waiting. That always meant being bent over my bed with my pants and underwear completely removed.

About 5 or 10 minutes later, I would get my spanking.

Author:
Chris
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:16:06 03/16/20 Mon

Not me. My mom always did the bottom baring regardless of where the spanking as carried out, or the position.

Author:
kenbway
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:02:14 05/26/20 Tue

Almost all my spankings from Dad took place in my bedroom. He would tell me to go to my bedroom and would arrive soon after that. He would tell me to drop my pants. I knew that meant pants and underwear. He would then grab me and wrap his arm around my waist to hold me firmly in place and he would use his strong right hand to smack my bare bottom until he thought I had learned my lesson...which only happened after my poor bare butt was bright red!

Author:
Jace
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:34:15 06/01/20 Mon

Yes, although up until about ten or so my parents just took em' down for me. After that, it was kind of expected I'd take my own pants down and accept my punishment. But if I delayed or hemmed and hawed too much about it, they'd just grab me by the belt loop, pull me over to them, and whip my pants down for me. And I'd get an few extra swats for not complying, so most of the time I'd obey when ordered to pull em' down.

Author:
Rebecca
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:33:46 08/09/20 Sun

I had to flip up my dress or skirt or take it off comepleletly and just before my turn bare from the waist down .Some times by parents wanted to do it you could get extra licks for not obeying very bcc al commands so we had to listen. We carry things up for out girls to it helps with the spanking to teach then to obey

Author:
LaurenSB
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:20:55 08/10/20 Mon

It was "get those down" with mom and when she said that, it meant pants and underwear

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.