VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1[2]345678910 ]
Subject: Re: Spanked for stealing

Author:
rebeccag1
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 12:19:58 10/25/20 Sun
In reply to: Jer 's message, "Spanked for stealing" on 16:30:48 11/20/17 Mon

When I was 5 I stole a small piece of candy from a neighborhood convenience store the clerk never saw but I was with mom and my sisters mom saw I had a candy bar and kept spanking my bottom as we walked from our van to inside the store. I had to apologize to the clerk .After we got home I had to go to my room until daddy got home to paddle me I was too young for the belt

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Re: Spanked for stealing

Author:
Dan Braden (Never Forgot)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:24:07 10/26/20 Mon

When I was about ten years old (this happened in the late sixties) I stopped with my mom after school at a department store. I always made a scene by throwing a fit when I wanted something and my mother would say no but I never went any further until this particular day. I wanted a toy, she said no so I put it up my jacket sleeve when mom wasn't looking. Well the store security guard saw me. He followed mom and me out of the store up to our car. He told mom that I took a toy. When she looked at me, I must have had a guilty look. She made me give the toy back and apologize. She was really mad and didn't speak to me on the way home. I expected to get a few swats on my clothed backside but this time was different. She told me to go to my room, change into my pajamas and wait for my father. That was a big change, up until then my mother was the only one that disciplined me. When my father came home from work and my mother told him what I did and how I embarrassed her. He came into my room and first gave me a good talking to. Then he took me over his lap, pulled my pajama bottoms and under pants down to my ankles. He slapped my bare bottom until it was very red and very sore. The soreness lasted for a few days but the memory is lasting a life time. To this day if I am shopping and I accidentally, forget to pay for something. I run right back into the store, apologize and pay for the item. My daddy taught me well. LOL

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.