VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12[3]45678910 ]

Childhood Spanking Memories
Welcome, this is a forum to discuss memories and experiences of spankings received during childhood. All posts must be approved. No sexual content will be permitted. Multiple posts under different names from the same ISP address will not be approved and the poster banned from further posting.

Subject: spanking survey

Author:
james t
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:54:28 07/31/14 Thu

Questions:
1. what was the age range for your spankings?
2. with what implement were you spanked the majority of the time?
3. What were common spanking offenses?
4. were you spanked bare?
5. what was your most common spanking position?
6. what was the average number of licks you received?
7. were you usually spanked until you cried?
8. were you spanked in front of siblings or friends?
9. did you ever receive two or more spankings for the same offense?
10. were you paddled or caned in school?

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
Replies:
Subject: Spanked during or after a bath or shower

Author:
Gary Steven
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:11:46 10/26/19 Sat

How many here have ever been spanked while taking a bath or shower?

It happened to me on three occasions. The last time when I was ten or eleven. The first two times mom made me get out of the tub and still dripping wet, turn over her knee. The first time, she spanked me by hand and the second, with a hairbrush. The last time was the most memorable, she made me stand up in the tub and lean over with my hands on my knees and she really wore me out with the bath brush. I tried my best not to move because I was as much worried about slipping and falling as the pain and embarrassment of being spanked naked.

I remember the spankings themselves hurting much more when I was wet than it did just on the bare bottom. I've been told by some friends and even some of my girlfriends that they experienced the same things, Including the girl I dated all through high school telling me about her mother coming into the bathroom when she was eleven, making her stand up and wearing her bare wet bottom out with a flyswatter.

Anybody else experience this?

Replies:
Subject: Did you ever compare spankings with other kids?

Author:
Jason
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:21:50 12/08/14 Mon

When I was a kid, every once and a while there was a spontaneous conversation with a friend or group of neighborhood kids where we would compare notes about how and why we got spanked. Were you ever part of such a discussion? I remember a group of us gathered on my neighbor's driveway once, most of us maybe 8 or 9 years old, and the boy who lived across the street from me proclaiming that his mother spanked him with "a flaming paddle." This kid always did have a flare for the macabre.

Replies:
Subject: Confessing

Author:
Ricky
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:22:22 07/31/20 Fri

Confessing... Did anyone else here sometimes tell their mom or dad something they did wrong even though they knew it meant a spanking? I did a few times.

Replies:
Main index ] [ Archives: 12[3]45678910 ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.