VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12[3]45678910 ]
Subject: Re: Did you ever compare spankings with other kids?

Author:
Jeff
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 00:33:06 08/07/16 Sun
In reply to: Gary Steven 's message, "Re: Did you ever compare spankings with other kids?" on 06:18:00 01/20/16 Wed

I always enjoy reading your recollections, Gary Steven. When you were a kid, was the voluntary baring of one's own bottom, for the purpose of showing "war wounds" to siblings, cousins or friends something that parents knew about and didn't mind, or something that they would discourage or even deem punishable? I'm guessing it wouldn't be given much thought if all kids involved were the same sex, but perhaps some parents wouldn't want their daughter showing her recently reddened bum to a male peer, or vice-versa? From what you have described about your family culture, parents didn't hesitate to bare their children's bottoms in front of other kids -- but would the attitude be different if the exposure were the child's own choice, and not under a parent's control?

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> Subject: Re: Did you ever compare spankings with other kids?

Author:
Jonathan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:02:23 08/09/16 Tue

The question wasn't addressed to me, but I'll answer, too. We sometimes showed each other our bottoms after a spanking. This was particularly true after a switching which were less common (I only ever got one) because the striping from a switching was unusual. The display might be deliberate as in show and tell or incidental if we were skinny dipping or you were wearing short shorts.

I really don't think parents minded at all if young boys showed each other their spankings like this. After all we sometimes saw the actual spankings, and they knew we skinny dipped and swam naked at the Y.

I don't think it was much of an issue between boys and girls when quite young. We ran through sprinklers together naked when quite young (say up to 5 or 6).

I do know that sometime around when I turned 10 and my sister turned 7, Mom stopped spanking us in front of each other. As she continued to spank my younger brother in front of either of us at least until I went off to college (he'd have been 11 then) I think this was more I shouldn't see Maggie than she shouldn't see a boy. I suspect the age 7 "cutoff" would have been lower for a girl who wasn't my sister.

So yes I think there'd have been some trouble if say mixed gender 9 year olds were showing their spankings to each other. And I think it would have been boys gettign in trouble for looking and girls getting in trouble for showing much more than vice versa.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> [> Subject: Re: Did you ever compare spankings with other kids?

Author:
Gary Steven
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:19:22 09/09/19 Mon

Sorry for the delay in answering.

Comparing our "war wounds" was pretty much done in private whether it was the same gender or mixed gender. I guess we were afraid our curiosity would result in another bare bottom spanking. As far as my sister and I were concerned, there was very little modesty between us. Even on the occasions where we weren't both spanked together, we often witnessed each other's spankings since they were almost done bare in the living room or kitchen. We sometimes would play spanking games which did involve bare bottom spankings and my sister was not the least bit bashful about her body. Even in her teens, after I was no longer getting spanked she would still with tears in her eyes come to my room and bare her bottom and ask me how red it was.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.