VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12[3]45678910 ]
Subject: Re: Did you ever compare spankings with other kids?

Author:
Gary Steven
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 10:10:54 01/08/18 Mon
In reply to: Em 's message, "Re: Did you ever compare spankings with other kids?" on 16:39:47 12/29/17 Fri

I had a situation with an older cousin where we both ended up getting spanked and later compared. One of my dad's nieces was roughly two years older than me and got in trouble when we were visiting them. My Aunt Alma took her to the bedroom to spank her. I was curious and went down the hall to "go to the bathroom". The bedroom door was cracked open I could hear the sound of Margaret (my cousin) crying and the unmistakable sound of a hairbrush swatting a bare bottom. I peeked in the room and sure enough my aunt was setting on the bed with Margaret draped across her lap, bottom bare getting spanked with a big flat hairbrush. I was fascinated watching as my cousin's slightly chubby bottom turned more red with each swat. Unfortunately for me I was so fascinated with what I saw, that I wasn't paying attention to anything else, then I heard "GARY STEVEN (LAST NAME)! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?" I was so startled, I ended up falling into the door pushing it open the rest of the way. I knew right then I was in a LOT of trouble. My mom started scolding me for being a "Peeping Tom" and asked my aunt for the hairbrush when she was finished using it. She gave Margaret a few more swats and let her off her lap, then handed Mom the hairbrush. Mom told me to pull my pants down and bend over the bed. I was so embarrassed as I pulled my pants down in front of my aunt and cousin who was rubbing her still bare bottom and crying. I pulled my pants and underwear down and bent over. I was determined I wasn't going to cry but after a few swats, I started crying and pleading, promising I'd never do it again. After the spanking. After the spanking I was bawling and trying to rub the pain away and Mom told me, "don't you ever let me catch you doing that again." Then said, "For two cents, I'd give the hairbrush back to your Aunt and let her blister your a** too." I ran out to the car and sat in the back seat crying. I didn't want to be around anybody for a while. After a time I heard a knock on the window. It was Margaret. I unlocked the car door and she got in the back seat with me and closed the door. She didn't say anything at first, but then finally asked why I was watching her get spanked. I said that I didn't know, I just got curious. She asked if I always got spanked on my bare butt. I told her that mom always spanks me that way and I asked her the same thing. She said that she always got spanked bare too by her mom and dad. I told her my dad only spanked me like that a couple of times and mom usually does all the spanking. She laughed and teased, "Well she sure turned your butt red". I smiled and said, "well yours was pretty red too." She told me hers still hurt and asked me if mine did. She bared her bottom and asked me if it was still red. I told her it was still pretty red and she asked to see mine. I slipped my pants down in back and turned over. She said that mine was still very red. Then she gave me a couple of playful smacks on the bottom. As my butt was still hurting, I let out an "Ow" and said it wasn't fair because I already got spanked. She laughed and gave me a few more playful swats, and said, "That's what you get for being a Peeping Tom." She swatted me a few more times and then let me up. I said, well you deserve another spanking too for spanking me." With no prompting, she bared her bottom and lay across my lap. I gave her about a half dozen playful smacks. Then she got off my lap kind of nervous that we might get caught. We sat and talked about some of the spankings we got for a while. What implements were used, what we got spanked for. She was surprised that my mom would spank bare whenever and wherever we needed it. She told me if they were out somewhere she'd get a swat across the seat of her pants or dress and then when she got home, she would be taken to the bedroom and spanked bare. She also told me her mom always uses the hairbrush or a switch and her dad either his hand or belt.

We never got spanked in front of each other or gave each other play spankings again, but we did talk about spankings we got whenever we could be together.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.