VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12[3]45678910 ]
Subject: Re: Did you ever compare spankings with other kids?

Author:
Walt
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 15:56:49 09/29/18 Sat
In reply to: Jason 's message, "Did you ever compare spankings with other kids?" on 19:21:50 12/08/14 Mon

When I was 10 0r 11, another boy and I frequently played with a girl, Judy, who was a bit of a tomboy, that lived across the street. Her parents were apparently very strict because she got more than her fair share of whippings and for some reason would always tell us about the whippings she had just gotten and even the whippings she had almost gotten. I thought it was unusual that she was so open about it: when I got punished I generally didn't want the neighborhood to know. One day she took my friend and me up to her parents bedroom (when her parents weren't home) and showed us a small leather strap with about a three inch fringe that her mother used on her. I had never seen anything like it -- my mother mostly used just a hairbrush -- but I could see that it would sting. My friend, who was a quiet kid who, I think, never got spanked, asked her what it was like. Judy thought it over for a second and told him that she could show him. She told him that she was made to bend over a bedroom chair and then had him do it. She very quickly pulled down his shorts and undershorts and, while he was reaching down to pull them up again --- he obviously hadn't been expecting that level of realism, she gave him two sharp snaps with the strap. After he yelped and stood up, she told him that was what she got except she got about three times as many so he had no reason to complain! "Besides," she added, "if you don't want to know, you shouldn't ask."

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Re: Did you ever compare spankings with other kids?

Author:
peterk50
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:10:50 09/08/19 Sun

We never compared them, but if there was an event, like a broken window, or we heard so & so wasn't available to play because of some transgression, the common thought often flashed between us of someone's very likely spanked fanny.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.