VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12[3]45678910 ]
Subject: Re: Did you ever compare spankings with other kids?

Author:
peterk50
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 07:10:50 09/08/19 Sun
In reply to: Jason 's message, "Did you ever compare spankings with other kids?" on 19:21:50 12/08/14 Mon

We never compared them, but if there was an event, like a broken window, or we heard so & so wasn't available to play because of some transgression, the common thought often flashed between us of someone's very likely spanked fanny.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Re: Did you ever compare spankings with other kids?

Author:
Jillian
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:15:06 09/10/19 Tue

This was something that I was very interested in as a youngster and was always happy to steer the conversation in that direction. One example that sticks out was a sleepover that I was having at a friend's house to celebrate her 10th birthday. There were three of us there and we started to play truth or dare. My friend chose truth and I asked her what was the most trouble that she ever got in and what was the punishment. She admitted that a few months before she had stolen some money from her mom's purse and her dad had given her a very hard belting on her bare butt. She was very descriptive and talked about how embarrassing it was to pull her pants down in front of her dad and how she had to lean over the edge of the bed.

She asked me the same question. I told the story of the first time that I got spanked with my mom, who was a teacher's old classroom paddle.

Then we looked to our other friend, the birthday girl. She told us how she had signed her mom's name on a homework assignment and had been grounded by her mother. My other friend and I couldn't believe that was all she had gotten. The birthday girl said that she had never been spanked in her whole life, much to our surprise and annoyance.
In the next round the birthday girl took dare and my other friend dared her to let us give her a birthday spanking. She agreed but then tried to back out when we told her to pull down her pants and undies. She finally agreed since the rules of truth or dare are sacrosanct. I went first. She leaned over my lap and I gave her 10 play spanks plus one to grow on and a pinch for an inch. My other friend was much less nice and gave her 11 good pops to the point that her bottom was turning pink by the end. When we assured our unspanked friend that the birthday spanking she had just had was nothing compared to a real spanking, she said she was awfully glad her parents only grounded.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.