VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12[3]45678910 ]
Subject: Spanked during or after a bath or shower

Author:
Gary Steven
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 08:11:46 10/26/19 Sat

How many here have ever been spanked while taking a bath or shower?

It happened to me on three occasions. The last time when I was ten or eleven. The first two times mom made me get out of the tub and still dripping wet, turn over her knee. The first time, she spanked me by hand and the second, with a hairbrush. The last time was the most memorable, she made me stand up in the tub and lean over with my hands on my knees and she really wore me out with the bath brush. I tried my best not to move because I was as much worried about slipping and falling as the pain and embarrassment of being spanked naked.

I remember the spankings themselves hurting much more when I was wet than it did just on the bare bottom. I've been told by some friends and even some of my girlfriends that they experienced the same things, Including the girl I dated all through high school telling me about her mother coming into the bathroom when she was eleven, making her stand up and wearing her bare wet bottom out with a flyswatter.

Anybody else experience this?

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Re: Spanked during or after a bath or shower

Author:
Johan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:21:23 11/02/19 Sat

I totally agree! Getting a spanking on a wet skin hurts more because after a bath or a swim the skin is softer and more vulnerable than what it would be when dry. I think I got a couple times spanked that way, not dipping wet but still tender after soaking in a (warm) water. The worst was getting spanked right after swimming.

Our family had a summer cottage by the river and very close to a nice and kid safe swimming spot. In summer I used to spend hours and hours round there playing and swimming, if it was a warm summer day we would not be wearing much more of a clothing than just our swimming suits. I was maybe 7 or 8, and I had been out there all day. I remember running home hoping that my mom would not be mad at me due some misbehavior earlier that day. As I came to our house, my mom was waiting for me there with a fresh cut switch. I was a bit cold after spending all day swimming and in the sun and because I was wearing just my wet swimming trunks; All this made my skin even more soft, tender and vulnerable to a spanking than what it would otherwise be at that age. I don't remember did mom take me inside or did she bent me over her lap right there on the veranda, but what I do remember was that my wet swimming trunks came off (I was totally naked then), and the switch hurt very badly on my wet skin. After a couple of swats it felt like my butts were on fire!

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

Author:
Rebecca
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:55:53 11/02/19 Sat

I got several times when I was real little for misbehaving while getting the bath I was the youngest of 5 mom bathed me with the next three oldest mom took the paddle upstairs so she had it ready to pull us up spank us and continue the bath .As a mom when my girls wre little I had the wooden spoon of necessary.

Author:
Adam
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:04:07 11/10/19 Sun

It wasn't during a bath but I was swimming at the campground beach with my sister as our parents watched. I dont remember what I did but my dad ended up making me walk back up to the camper with him so he could give me a spanking. I remember it being just a hand spanking but with my swim trucks down I was naked and my butt would have been wet. I really don't remember if the sting was worse or not.

Author:
walt
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:27:49 12/30/19 Mon

This happened just once. When I was about 9, I got the dreaded 'note to take home.' My mother knew that the note basically meant 'please spank this kid' and this was annoying for her because she had some place to be that evening. So she gave us an early dinner and then told me to take a bath, get into my pjs and wait in her bedroom with the hairbrush in hand. I would have probably just gotten a couple smacks but I thought the best strategy was to just wait her out. So when she came upstairs, already running late, she found me still in the bathtub trying for a new record for hygiene. Needless to say I got hustled down the hallway to her bedroom still mostly wet with just a towel wrapped around me for a very vigorous spanking with the hairbrush.

Author:
Brian
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:25:49 01/25/20 Sat

Yea that's the worst. I once got dragged out of the shower soaking wet, marched down the hallway (with my dad carrying a huge heavy bath brush)(and almost got seen nude by my sister, in fact she probably did get a glimpse of my bare butt) to my bedroom. He forced me over the corner of my bed and I'll bet I got at least 20 swats, square across both ass cheeks and a few on the back of my legs. I don't think he had any idea the level of sting he was dishing out, but that combination of a heavy wooden instrument on bare wet skin was unreal.

[> [> Subject: Re: Spanked during or after a bath or shower

Author:
Gary Steven
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:03:47 02/02/20 Sun

Of the spankings mom gave me when I was taking a bath, the last one where she used the bath brush was by far the worst. Being in puberty and having to stand up completely naked as opposed to just pulling my pants down was very embarrassing. Then having to turn around and bend over while she wore my wet bare butt out with that heavy plastic bath brush while I'm trying to hold still standing in the bath tub so I wouldn't slip and fall on my face. It made for a very memorable, not to mention painful spanking.

As far as anybody witnessing it, most of the spankings at home took place either in the living room or kitchen, so getting my bare butt spanked in front of my brother, sister, dad or even company was a common thing. That being said, I witnessed most of my brother and sister's spankings, which were also bare bottom as well. So I guess if there was one good thing about the few times I got spanked while bathing, it would have been the only people in the bathroom at the time were my mom and me.

[> [> [> Subject: Re: Spanked during or after a bath or shower

Author:
Brian
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:52:20 02/07/20 Fri

Can't imagine getting spanked in front of siblings and others. Of course everyone's nightmare is in front of "friends." The obvious issue is bare butt. I don't think it's fair at all. Regardless of the issue, nobody outside of parents should see a spanking carried much less the bare buns and crack.

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.