VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12[3]45678910 ]
Subject: Confessing

Author:
Ricky
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 06:22:22 07/31/20 Fri

Confessing... Did anyone else here sometimes tell their mom or dad something they did wrong even though they knew it meant a spanking? I did a few times.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Re: Confessing

Author:
Gary Steven
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:01:23 08/04/20 Tue

Yes I have and sometimes I got my bare butt spanked and other times not. However, I knew getting caught hiding the truth or lying would result in a much worse spanking. I taught my kids the same thing. If the come forward and admit to doing something they weren't supposed to do, chances are they wouldn't be spanked for it. But if they hid it from me or lied to me, they did get spanked.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> Subject: Re: Confessing

Author:
Jeff
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:23:14 09/05/20 Sat

I remember being told by Dad that if I confessed and told the truth I would not get spanked. So one time Dad scolding me, I screwed up the courage to tell the truth - and then GOT a really hard SPANKING ! Guess I did not hear him say the "chances are" you will not get spanked.

[> [> [> Subject: Re: Confessing

Author:
Jimmy J.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:04:31 09/12/20 Sat

Jeff, was your dad a cop? Lol

Author:
peterk50
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:38:49 09/05/20 Sat

I would sometimes confess to a version of the story if I thought the truth may emerge to sow doubt & confusion. Sometimes it worked, other times it didn't & mouthsoap for lying came into play.

Author:
Jimmy J.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:02:23 09/12/20 Sat

I was raised Jehovahs Witness and as such we were not supposed to celebrate Christmas, Easter, Birthdays, etc. When I was in the 4th grade, I liked singing in our school chorus. As Christmas was coming up, wed have practice after class, for maybe 45 minutes or an hour, I cant remember exactly. So Id get home later than usual 2 or 3 days a week. One day when I was getting home, my dad was outside. He asked where I had been all these days I was getting home late. I was petrified. I though maybe some of the other Witness kids who went to that school had ratted on me! So I told my dad the truth. He was not happy. He pointed to the house and said go to your room! I was really upset now. I knew that I was either being sent to my room for the rest of the evening, or if my dad followed me to my room, it meant I would be getting a spanking. Well, sure enough, my dad followed me to my room. I knew I was expected to bare my behind to go over his knee. As I started, my dad started unbuckling his belt and pulling it out. Oh no! It finally happened, I was now old enough to get the belt like my older brothers! I think this was when I started sobbing and apologizing profusely. Dad told me to lay face down on the bed and I got the first ever belt whoopin (not the last). I sometimes wonder if I had lied about where I had been, whether it would have turned out better or worse. I guess Im glad I told the truth. Its better to have a clear conscience.

[> [> Subject: Re: Confessing

Author:
Alan to Jimmy J
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:04:22 09/16/20 Wed

So you get the belt bare butt? Did you lower pants after laying on the bed?

[> [> [> Subject: Re: Confessing

Author:
Jimmy J.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:59:26 09/19/20 Sat

Hello Alan. It was on the bare. I actually had my pants down before laying face down on the bed. I kept hearing the crack of that belt. Probably 25-30 licks.

Author:
Adam
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:24:42 09/20/20 Sun

I never just went up and confessed a wrong doing, but there were times when I was asked if I did something. I didn't know for sure if they knew I did it or not but I figured if I confess to doing it I will be spanked, but if I lie and they find out I really did do it, I would be getting a worse spanking. To save myself that worse spanking I admitted my wrongdoing and took my spanking.

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.