VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4]5678910 ]
Subject: Oldest age for bare-bottom spankings by opposite gender

Author:
Matt
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 08:09:07 07/13/13 Sat

Up to what age did you get spanked bare bottom by a parent or close relative of opposite gender?

Ages 10-13 due to family circumstances I lived large part of the time with my aunt who was like a second mom to me and I spent most of the time these years in her house.
My aunt was caring but also totally believed in spanking for discipline and spanked her son, my cousin who was about the same age as I, just few months apart.
When I came to live with my aunt, it was explained to me that rules and punishments would be the same for both of us, and the same as they were for my cousin, and that punishments included spanking.
My mom did not spank, but she was fine with my aunt spanking me, and when I tried to appeal to my mom she just said that whenever I do not behave I deserve to be spanked and would get spanked by aunt, and that was it.
I got spanked by my aunt ages 10-12 with hairbrush and age 13 with belt, always bare bottom.
It was the same for my cousin too, including the exact procedure.

My aunt spanked quite firmly and spankings really hurt and always resulted in profuse crying and puddles of tears, at 13 just like at 10.
When I was older, late 12 and 13, I sometimes tried "taking spanking like a man", but always ended up taking it like a boy, with lots of crying and blubbering, leg kicking and begging which did not make spankings any more dignified, but of course there was not much dignity in the first place being spanked with pants and underpants down. But this was how my aunt spanked, and me and my cousin did not get a choice in that.

When I was late 13 my mom's situation improved and I went back to live with my mom, and was spanked after that age no more, but my cousin got spanked by my aunt till late 14 still always bare bottom.

This was 1978-1982.

What experiences did you have?

Was there some age when you still got spanked by parent or relative(s) of opposite gender, but after which you were allowed to keep underpants up for spankings?

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Re: Oldest age for bare-bottom spankings by opposite gender

Author:
Jonathan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:53:52 07/13/13 Sat

My parents divorced when I was 7 and I stayed with my mom so most of my spankings were from her though I also received them from a few sitters, and my aunt and uncle. Essentially all of my spankings were bare bottom. My last was at age 15 from my mom, but it was almost two years after my second to last also from my mom so pretty much the spankings stopped when I was 13.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> Subject: Re: Oldest age for bare-bottom spankings by opposite gender

Author:
Matt
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:58:21 07/14/13 Sun

Hi Jonathan,

What did your mom use to spank?
How hard did she spank?

What did you do at 15 to earn a spanking and what was your previous one at 13 for?

[> [> [> Subject: Re: Oldest age for bare-bottom spankings by opposite gender

Author:
Jonathan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:58:25 07/14/13 Sun

My mom used an old wooden ruler for most of my spankings after age 9 or so. It was much heavier than the rulers nowadays and it was I think 15 inches long. It was definitely longer than a foot, but I don't think 18 inches. It no longer had the little metal edge that wood rulers in those days had. I think that's why it had ceased to be a ruler and had become the spanking implement kept in the kitchen junk drawer.

How hard. Well hard to say. Harder than my aunt and much harder than my sitters. I can't really recall in comparison to my dad as they divorced when I was 7 and he seldom spanked me before that.

The spanking at age 15 was for helping my little brother cheat by finishing his book report for him after he was supposed to be in bed. He'd put it off too long to finish. He hadn't told Mom he needed to do it. Since I'm 7 years older than him, I suspect I didn't do a good enough job of de-aging the report and his teacher caught on and called Mom. I'm not sure I'd have been spanked except that Mom had already spanked him when I got home from school and I think she needed to show him it was fair.

I don't recall what my previous spanking was for at age 13. It might have been the time my cousin and I got spanked for going into the empty house. Once I turned 13 Mom no longer got a sitter for the three of us if she went out for an evening. I think leaving me in charge actually made me more responsible in general. I even had authority to spank my brother (7 years younger) though not my sister (3 years younger).

[> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Oldest age for bare-bottom spankings by opposite gender

Author:
Matt
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:01:38 07/15/13 Mon

Hi Jonathan,

How much did the ruler sting? Did you make you cry at 13 and 15 or only when you were younger?
How many spanks did your mom usually give with the ruler?

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Oldest age for bare-bottom spankings by opposite gender

Author:
Jonathan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:47:59 08/08/13 Thu

How much did it sting? Quite a bit as I recall. I thought it hurt more than my aunt's paddle. I guess the same force over a smaller area. I don't think I cried at 15. I do think I was teary-eyed. I didn't ever count and my mom didn't say. It was a lot. Certainly more than a couple dozen.

Author:
Cynthia
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:36:31 07/14/13 Sun

Not a question I have really thought about. I got spanked by my dad into my mid teens. I was maybe in 8th grade, maybe a freshman last time he spanked me. I didn't think it was that big of a deal, and I certainly didn't and don't think my dad is a perv or anything!

A spanking from him usually went like this. You went into a different room. Usually their bedroom, sometimes your's, sometimes the guest room. You pulled down your own pants and underwear. You got into a desk chair on your knees and grabbed the back of it with your hands. And my dad usually gave us five to ten whacks of his belt. A couple of times a lot more than ten, but not that often. I would say 8 was the average number. Then I think he usually kissed me on my head, told me not to do whatever I did again, and I came out when I was ready.

My brother told me about one time he was at my aunt and uncles house who had twin boys about 4 or 5 years older than him. This was when they were well into high school, probably 16 or 17. He said our aunt caught one of them with a wad of tobacco in his mouth and she hauled him into the other room and he could hear a very long and very hard spanking. They apparently got spanked over their moms knee with their pants and boxers completely off with a chancla (sandal) or whatever small spanking object our aunt could find.

I'm not sure spanking was appropriate for any of us at that old of an age, but my problems with it have nothing to do with having to pull down my pants in front of my dad or my cousins doing it in front of their mom.

Author:
Danny
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:20:04 07/16/13 Tue

I was almost 15 the last time I was ever spanked and it was by my mom. I didn't think about the fact that it was bare-butted because all my spankings at home were.

Author:
Rainman
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:35:23 08/03/13 Sat

As you have read in my other posts I was always spanked bare bottomed after age 10. It became the norm and gender of the one admisitering the discipline wasn't a factor. I didn't like it but it wasn't my choice to make. If you earned a spanking you were getting it from whoever was there to give it. My entire family was like that. My mom was of the belief that if you won't get spanked if you don't do things that earn one. At 13 or 14 having to pull down my pants for my aunt was embarrasing especially since she was probably in her early to mid thirties at the time and she had kids that were much younger then me.

I think it depends on the kid and the family dynamics. It was the norm in my family and all of the kids were treated the same. None of us felt shamed or singled out or abused. We certainly didn't feel violated or sexually abused because we got spanked with our pants down by an adult of the opposite gender.

Author:
Keith to Rainman
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:54:46 05/24/19 Fri

Rainman

You might not be on here anymore but you got spanked by your aunt at age 14 with a paddle or a wooden slat like a paddle. The question is was it worse than getting the belt from dad or mom and why would your aunt spank you at age 14 instead of your parents.

I got paddled last at almost 15 by my aunt for pulling some mischief with my cousin and his best friend. She lit me up with the paddle which had holes in it and felt worse than moms belt and about the same as a hair brush.

Hope you still around to answer about the difference between a spanking from your aunt with the paddle and from your mom with the belt.

Author:
Rainman
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:48:54 08/18/20 Tue

Wow! Old question. If you are here...

If I remember correctly I was staying with them. I think my parents were in Vegas for a wedding or something like that.

The slat or paddle was just what they used and it stung like hell. I think it was 18" - 24" long and probably an 1 1/4 to 1 1/2" wide. It was flexible and stung like mad on the bare butt.

She spanked me because on a dare I rode my bmx bike off the roof of their garage in to their pool. She walked out back just as I was leaving the roof. I remember hearing her scream " Nooo"and something else. I think it really scared her at first at first. Then she was really pissed. My brother and I, my younger cousin and a few others kids got the bike out of the deep end of the pool while she was freaking out at me. Next thing I know she is marching me in to the house.

Author:
JackP
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:08:27 08/05/13 Mon

I was ten years old when I got my last bare bottom spanking from someone of the opposite gender,my mother.There was no announcement that from now on I would always get spankings from my father,but that is how it worked out.If my mother had decided to spank me when I was twelve or thirteen,I am certain that she would have spanked me on my bare bottom and I would not have considered it weird or unusual(though no doubt I would have considered it unpleasant).I think she just felt that she got more effect out of saying,"Get up to your room,you're getting a licking when your father gets home." I had friends whose mothers continued to spank them on the bare butt well into their teens and I don't remember thinking that they were weird because of it.In fact,I remember a friend's mother telling me that if I didn't shape up my behavior she would "blister my bare butt." I was thirteen at the time and you can bet that I shaped up my behavior because I knew she wasn't kidding. She was more than willing to drop my pants for me and light my butt up with her weapon of choice,a large wooden spoon. I avoided the spanking,but no one in her family or mine would have thought it unusual or inappropriate at the time if she had spanked my bare butt.

Author:
David
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:06:25 08/06/13 Tue

I was around age 11 when I got the last bare bottom spanking by my Mom. That was after the time that Dad had taken over our discipline but he was traveling so Mom spanked me. I didn't get any spankings by the opposite gender after that. I am not sure that if I had, I would have been allowed to keep my underpants on. I heard from friends who still got spankings from their mothers that some were still bare and some were spanked over their underpants so it could have gone either way, I guess, if it had happened when I was a pre-teen or young teen.

Author:
Jimmy J.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:14:28 08/06/13 Tue

The last time I got spanked bare by a female, it was by my mom. I was about 13 and got it pretty hard with the hairbrush. After that, it was always by my dad or another male authority figure, with the belt. Almost always on the bare.

Author:
SEBBY
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:45:52 08/11/13 Sun

I was just 12 when I had my last bare bottom spanking from my mom. She always used her hand and it was always in the bathroom, after my bath.

Author:
Ashley
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:28:28 08/12/13 Mon

The last spanking I was given was when I was just a few weeks shy of turning 15. Everyone one of my spankings were on my bare bottom from my father.

Author:
JackP to Ashley (Curious)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:50:55 08/19/13 Mon

Did you find it more embarrassing to be spanked on your bare bottom by your father as you got older? It seems to me that more daughters were spanked by their fathers into their teens than were sons by their mothers. Perhaps it has to do with size and strength as much as appropriateness.What do you think?

Author:
Ashley
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:21:04 08/30/13 Fri

it was harder to pull my clothing down as I got older, but I think my fear of what would happen if I questioned him or tried to fight being spanked in that manner, far outweighed any modesty issues I may have had at the time.
I'm sure size and strength may play a part in being spanked as a teenager, my dad had two girls so it's hard to really say, I do think my dad felt that as children it didn't matter your sex, or your size, when it came time to be punished you accepted it

Author:
Jacob B
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:29:25 08/12/13 Mon

I think I was 10 the last time mom bared my bottom and spanked me, but I think my sisters were about 12 the last time dad spanked them bare bottom.

Author:
Alex Clark
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:44:46 08/20/13 Tue

I wasn't actually spanked all that often, I can remember maybe 3 times in my entire life. All of them were given by my mother, because my dad was self employed and was at the office from before we got up, to often times right before we went to bed. So I can safely say that 100% of them were by the opposite gender. We were taken to an empty room, we had to bare our bottom, and then we were spanked standing up, one swat per year of age. My younger brother, was spanked more often, than I, and I think the last time he was spanked was 12.

Author:
JoeR
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:06:05 08/21/13 Wed

My mom wasn't into spanking me herself. Sure as a kid, I got a few smacks on the seat from her. She used the corner with me standing or sitting on my little chair more often or a time-out isolated from tv, friends, games etc.

If I had a spanking coming, it was dad.

Author:
Dave H
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:09:50 08/25/13 Sun

The last time my mom spanked me on the bare bottom I was almost 17. She and my dad were just starting their break up and he would be gone for weeks at a time. He had taken over most of my spankings when I was in 5th grade

A friend of mine had left alcohol in my car and my mother found it. When she calmed down she ordered me to my room. I told her the story that it wasn't mine but that didn't impress her. She told me that even though my dad wasn't around at that point that I was still going to be punished. I wasn't all that surprised when she told me to pull down my pants and bend over the bed but it was really embarrassing. She then gave me a pretty good paddling on my bare bottom. This was the last time my mom spanked me.

Author:
Gary Steven
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:34:39 08/27/13 Tue

I got my last bare bottom spanking at 15 and as usual it was from my mother. My sister who was 10 at the time and I got our bare bottoms spanked with a flyswatter for coming in 2 hours late for dinner and not telling mom where we were going. I watched as my sister had to pull down her pants and panties and lay across one of the kitchen chairs. After mom finsihed spanking her she stood crying and rubbing her still bare bottom while I was told to pull down my pants and bend over the chair. I took my time and only pulled down my pants, leaving my underwear up. Mom pushed me over the chair and wore me out good. My underwear offered very little protection. She dragged me back up and told me "when I tell you to pull down your pants, I want to see that bare a**! Now drop em'" I pulled my underwear down and lay across the chair again she burned my bare butt up with that flyswatter.

Author:
Gary Steven
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:56:06 11/16/18 Fri

Although mom gave me my last bare bottom spanking at fifteen. I still lived under the threat of getting spanked as long as I lived with them. The closest I came to actually getting spanked after that time was when I was nineteen, the next day after graduating high school. I had gone to a grad party in a subdivision that was under construction and came home very late and very drunk. The next morning which was the last day of school. I had to go to school to clean out my locker and check in my books. Mom came to my room and was talking to me about the night before. She informed me that's the closest I've come to getting my bare a** blistered since I was fifteen and I started laughing. That was clearly the wrong thing to do. Mom grabbed my belt off of my dresser and said, "Do you think that's funny?" Then she told me to stand up, pull down my pants and bend over my bed. My sister, hearing the commotion, came out of her room and was standing behind mom watching. I then realized my mom was serious and intended to blister my bare butt. So I started to unfasten my pants and tried to talk her out of it. As I was starting to pull my pants and underwear down, I told her I wasn't laughing at her. She asked me what was so funny? I told her, "The shape I was in when I came in this morning, not only would I have not felt it, I probably wouldn't have even known it." She stood for a minute staring at me with the folded belt in her hand, my pants and underwear down to my knees with me barely covered by my shirt and in spite of herself, she started laughing. She laid the belt back down on the dresser and told me, "Get dressed and take your sister to school." My sister (who was fourteen at the time) was talking to me on the way to school and said, "Man I thought mom was really gonna blister your butt good." I said, Me too and she probably would have if I hadn't made her laugh." She told me, "Yeah, you're lucky. It's embarrassing getting spanked bare anyway, but it would have been really embarrassing getting your bare butt whipped at your age." I agreed and let her off at her school.

It was a close call but I got lucky in more ways than one.

Author:
SteveT53
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:01:19 08/28/13 Wed

Age 15 from my mother for giving her the finger.

Author:
Ann
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:23:35 09/01/13 Sun

I can't recall any spanking from either parent happening over a clothed bottom. Though mom gave me most of my spankings, both gave me spankings when I was around twelve, which proved to be the last ones.

Author:
Fastolff
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:03:20 09/05/13 Thu

I was about 11 the last time mom spanked me bare bottomed. Around 9 or 10 though she had started taking my pants down while I was standing and put me over her knee before my underpants came down. I can remember being told to "lift up" so she could pull them down. Before that pants and underpants had come down at the same time, then I went over her lap.

Author:
Paul
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:58:59 09/15/13 Sun

My mom spanked me bare all through high school and after, so I was at least 18

Author:
steve52
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:53:20 09/20/13 Fri

Paul, you were spanked while in college? Can you provide any details?

[> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Oldest age for bare-bottom spankings by opposite gender

Author:
Paul
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:23:44 11/03/13 Sun

Steve, I was spanked in college although I was only there about 6 months, then I joined the military. As for details my clothes were removed and I was laid across an ottoman or on my bed. My mom spanked me with a cut down yard stick and then sent me to bed.

Author:
Christy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:45:31 09/24/13 Tue

11. I was always spanked by my father, and my panties always came down. As to year,it was 1984 and it was a rough experience for both me and my dad. I think we both knew after that that I was too old for bare bottom spankings. For a few years after my last spanking, my parents would give me the "you're not too old for a spanking, young lady", but I think we both knew that I was.

Author:
SteveT53
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:08:46 10/29/13 Tue

What made it a rough experience?

Author:
Spencer
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:06:03 10/27/13 Sun

My mother was a single parent and gave me every spanking that I ever got with the exception of one from a babysitter.

She last spanked me on the bare for getting a bad report card when I was 12 and decided after giving that one that I was too old for the types of spankings (with her hand over her knee) that I had gotten until that point.

We ended up having a long talk that night and she said that she would only use spanking if I really crossed the line or did something that was really dangerous.

I only got spanked twice after that night(with a paddle over my boxers), and was 15 for my last one.

Author:
JoeR to Spencer
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:51:57 10/30/13 Wed

Spencer, if mom stopped at age 12, who gave you the later paddlings (up to age 15) wearing only boxers?

Were you ever school paddled?

Author:
Spencer
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:05:12 11/03/13 Sun

My mom gave me the two paddlings as well becuase she only stopped spanking on the bare when I turned 12. She had only ever spanked with her hand before that point but I think that she decided to use the paddle because she thought that I was too old to get spanked bare.

I got one (at 13) for getting caught with a pack of cigarettes and one (at 15) for helping throw a party at my best friends house.

I was never paddled at school because my school didn't spank.

Author:
JoeR to Spencer
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:09:59 11/05/13 Tue

Would you have traded off the paddle and gone bare butt even at 13 and 15, if mom would've used her hand instead?

Author:
Spencer
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:22:14 11/06/13 Wed

I think that I would have made that trade because the paddle was much more painful and getting spanked over my boxers was still pretty embarrassing at that age.

While every spanking was definitely a big deal in my house, I remember really being shocked the first time that I got paddled because I don't think that I had expected it to be as bad as it was.

I think that part of the reason that she made the change is that I was physically getting too big to put over her knee and it would have been pretty awful to get that type of a spanking at 15. That being said, I'm pretty sure that I would have taken the extra embarrassment over the extra pain in that case.

Author:
Douglas
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:45:25 11/07/13 Thu

I was spanked until I turned 16 by my mother about 80% of the time and the remaining spankings were given by my father with my mom "actively assisting".

The short answer to the question is that in our house my modesty was never a concern at any age, especially when it came to spanking.

The longer answer, for me, is two-part.

First, being undressed for a spanking was as much a part of the punishment as the spanking itself. My mother did the undressing herself at all ages and it always meant everything right down to my socks and shirt. Some people have questioned the reason for undressing a boy completely as opposed to just taking off pants and underwear. I never asked my mother why she did it this way but I'm think it was just to make the punishment more dramatic and to emphasize who was the parent and who was the child. In my mind, it wouldn't have been quite as embarrassing if I was allowed to at least keep my shirt on, something I'm sure my mother was aware of.

The second thing about the oldest age for bare-bottom spankings by the opposite gender certainly must relate to the overall physical developement of the child. I was what they used to call a "late bloomer". I was a small child to begin with and I didn't show any signs of puberty until I was about 14 1/2 (end of 8th grade). Even when spankings ended at 16, I still didn't have anything that would give the appearance of being "too grown up" for a spanking. I have often wondered if things had been different whether my parents would have stopped spanking me naked (or stopped spanking entirely) at an earlier age.

The question essentially being 'Are spankings more likely at a later age if you still have the physical appearance of a child?'. Any thoughts? Maybe I'll pose this in a separate thread.

Author:
Perk
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:55:47 11/12/13 Tue

My experience was similar. I had no pubic hair at all until I was almost 15 years old. I don't know if that was the reason, but my mom didn't hesitate to take my underpants down before then, and she left them down when I got up after. Then in grade 9 there was a serious spanking -- I got a cigarette burn in a jacket -- and she pulled them down and saw I had pubic hair. And then she pulled them right back up for the spanking. She never saw my genitals again.

Author:
PhilD
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:24:19 11/25/13 Mon

My last one was about a month before I turned 16 earlier this year. I say last one, but there is always a chance that it might happen again.

Author:
Roger
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:59:01 11/25/13 Mon

I was still spanked by my mom at 17 bare bottom with the hairbrush.

Author:
JoeR to Phil & Roger
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:47:25 12/01/13 Sun

At age 16/17, there had to be an element of embarrassment involved when mom whupped your butt, especially bare. It is however a good example of a good upbringing to submit at that age to your mom to such punishment. My dad took charge of discipline most often and especially once I was in adolescence.
Was mom the usual disciplinarian? Was dad or a male figure involved in any butt whupping especially in teen years?

Author:
PhilD
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:51:39 12/30/13 Mon

My mum has been the only disciplinarian. Dad is often away with work.

Author:
Mikl
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:37:16 12/02/13 Mon

How do u get it roger

Author:
Remmington (Embarrassing at the time)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:03:56 12/01/13 Sun

I stayed with my aunt one month the summer that I was 13. My parents were visiting the Holy land and each of myself and my brother and sister got "farmed out" to a relative.

My aunt was a widow and in her 50's. She lived in a small home in the country and rented out the farmland. I was surprised when she said that she would take me for the period because I had never really known her that well.

When I got there, she let me know in no uncertain terms that she expected me to follow the "rules of the house" and that I had certain chores that were expected of me. They included cutting the grass immediately around the house every Saturday.

She seemed to me to have uncomfortably low "boundaries" around privacy issues. For example, when I was in the bathtub, she would simply walk into the bathroom (no lock on door). She was constantly talking about spankings she had given her kids or even that she had received herself as a child.

In spite of all this I liked her. But about the third Saturday I forgot to mow the lawn. She did not say anything until that evening when it was too late to mow.

She simply walked into the bathroom when I was in the tub and said, "you forgot to mow the lawn. That breaks the rules. Get out of the tub and dry off." She had a belt in her hand.

The tension in that room was pretty thick.

Suffice it to say that she pulled me out of the tub and and laid a few awkward welts down my legs.

That was my last "spanking" by a person of the opposite gender.

I never told my parents for fear I would be in trouble there. And I never forgot to mow again.

Author:
James
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:49:56 12/02/13 Mon

I was 15 when I was last spanked by my mother. It was bare bottom as almost all my spankings were growing up. I was shocked as it was almost a year since I'd last got a spanking and I didn't think I'd be getting any more. It had never been said that spankings weren't going to be used anymore but after so long I figured I was safe. I soon found I was wrong.

I wasn't that bothered that it was off mum rather than dad because she'd spanked much more often than dad so I was used to getting spankings off her.

Author:
JoeR to James
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:42:52 12/06/13 Fri

What had you done to push mom to give a bare butt spanking to you at 15 after a year or so w/o being spanked? What was used to tan your butt? You were obviously surprised it sounds since it had been awhile, so how did you initially react when told what was coming & it would be bare butt?

Any after this one from you dad or was this your last butt spanking?

Author:
James
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:11:38 12/08/13 Sun

The spanking was for bunking off school. My parents were strict about school so looking back it's no surprise that I ended up getting spanked.

My mum used the slipper on me. This was the implement that had always been used in our family. When I was sentenced I protested a little, asking for a different punishment. My mum was unmoved so I submitted to it. Once we were in my room and my mum told me to get my trousers and pants down, I'd pretty much figured that was coming and just did as I was told.

This was my last ever spanking.

Author:
Courtney
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:07:42 12/04/13 Wed

My dad usually spanked me and my sister on our panties probably 75% of the time. Bare bottom was sooo humiliating for me after 10 yrs old. I think the last time bare from him i was like early 12yr old. I think it was my mom that had him stop cause i told her how humiliating it was for me. plus i started to wear first bras then and i wanted to feel more grown up. Mom however spanked bare bottom whenever she felt like it was needed, which was alot. lol

Author:
samh
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:03:34 12/07/13 Sat

I was raised in the 40s and 50s by a no-nonsense spanking mother who routinely bared and spanked my behind with a wooden hairbrush until I was mid 16.

Author:
Jerry
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:36:00 01/04/14 Sat

I grew up in the 1950's and 1960's. My parents divorced when I was about twelve, and I lived with my mom after that. Up to that point, I had hardly ever been spanked at all, but the few times it had happened, it was my dad who gave me the spankings. They were short spankings, and he just used his hand. Those weren't even bare bottom.

After the divorce, my mom took over. And that is when I started getting bare bottom spankings. Initially, she didn't always spank on the bare, generally letting me keep my underpants up when she spanked me for minor offenses. But probably at least 2/3 of my spankings were with my underpants pulled down. Mom used a big wooden hairbrush when she spanked me on the bare. I couldn't believe the difference between those bare bottom paddlings, and the simple hand spankings my dad used to give me! The hairbrush hurt like hell! And mom always spanked long and hard.

When I turned 14, mom decided that I was old enough to think through the consequences of my behavior, and therefore was old enough to start getting all of my spankings on the bare bottom and with the hairbrush. So, my underpants got pulled down for every single spanking she gave me from then until I graduated from high school shortly after I had turned 18. I can tell you that it was horribly embarrassing to be bared by my mother and spanked until I was howling and bawling like a little boy, when I was a junior and senior in high school. Fortunately, I managed to improve my behavior and attitude enough that the spankings became less and less frequent as I got older, but I don't think I ever managed to go more than a couple of months between those awful mother-son spankings.

Author:
Carlos to Jerry
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:44:03 01/05/14 Sun

Hello, Jerry, it was something other people knew that you got spanked at 16 and so on? I mean, did your mother told to teachers, relatives...? And for what kind of things you got spanked? Thanks

Author:
Colin
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:10:57 01/08/14 Wed

I was brought up in the 40's when all kids expected a good spanking if naughty.They were proper spankings,too, all over the knee, pants down and,in my case, given by Mum using one of Dad's old but large slippers.Those were the days when,after such a spanking, you really could not sit down properly until at least the day after.
I was spanked right upto the age of 14 and no doubt deserved every one I got

Author:
bryan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:09:13 02/05/14 Wed

I was 17. I had been out the night before drinking beer with some other kids. Dad got up early and saw empty cardboard beer case in trunk of car and came and pulled me out of bed to go look at it and explain. Since I was already in my underwear and couldn't explain things went sour. He took off his belt grabbed me and twisted me around his leg while holding me still across the back. My right shoulder was tucked under his arm and I was coiled around his leg. I was struggling but he was strong. He pulled my underwear down and whipped me with that belt until I had large welts all over my butt and down my thighs. It was a stinger!!

Author:
Tyler
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 03:53:13 03/05/14 Wed

My experience was similar, although my last bare bottom spanking from my mom was at 16. For me the worst part of the spankings at 15 and 16 was the fact I was required to go across my mom's lap, which I found humiliating.

Author:
John
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:48:00 01/21/14 Tue

I was around the age of 15/16 and somehow my mom found out that I had skipped school the day before. My parents took education very seriously. My mom came into my room and started spanking me while I was still asleep. I jumped out of bed and asked what was that for. She then explained why. I knew trying to avoid it would only make it worse. I layer on the side of my bed and she pulled my underwear down and spanked with a metal spatula for what felt like 10 minutes. It hurt to sit down the rest of the day.

Author:
JoeR to John
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:17:13 01/22/14 Wed

Obviously you didn't tell mom that you skipped school, so how did she find out (or you think she found out)?

John, was mom the usual disciplinarian and was a metal spatula her usual method? Was it a school day wake-up spanking that forced you sit uncomfortable the rest of the day at school?

At 15/16 that had to be somewhat embarrassing to get it bare butt by mom. Any of your friends find out you got a whipping for skipping?

Author:
Kent
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:11:48 02/18/14 Tue

My 15 year old nephew Tyler was spanked just after lunchtime today by my wife, his Aunt Barbie.

We are staying with Tyler while his parents are in Europe for about 3 weeks. This week is school vacation so Tyler was not in school today (he is in the 9th grade). I left for work quite early, but apparently Tyler was difficult all morning and wouldn't even get out of bed until about 10, an hour and a half after he was told to get up and get dressed. He was sullen and uncooperative even after that and apparently refused to clean up his room and finally told my wife to "shut up" when she asked him for the 4th or 5th time to clean it up. She responded by taking him to his room and giving him what was apparently quite a good spanking, with plenty of tears.

I have spoken with her several times on the phone and will be heading back to the house shortly, after work. Tyler does not know it yet, but when I get there he is going to get another good spanking, this time from me. Hopefully he will realize we mean business and be more cooperative the rest of the time we are here.

Author:
JackP to Kent (approving)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:20:25 02/19/14 Wed

Wow! That's what I call a two for one. Two spankings for one bout of teenage attitude. I venture to predict an attitude adjustment in the near future. I assume from the thread of this subject that Tyler got the spanking from your wife on his bare bottom. I assume that he will fare no better with you. Did your wife use a paddle or a hairbrush or some other implement to induce those tears or does she just have hard hands? I am certainly in the camp that believes that more of our teenagers need a good hard spanking on their bare bottoms to reduce the "attitude." Please report how things went when you told Tyler he had another spanking coming. Well done!

Author:
Brian
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:31:11 03/08/14 Sat

My last bare bottom spanking from my mom was when I was 17. I was in a fight and called her a bitch. BIG MISTAKE on my part. She made me bare my bottom and bend over the arm of the couch and spanked me with my own belt. I was absolutely HUMILIATED and even cried abit. It was rare for her to spank me. Usually my dad spanked me. He even spanked me twice after that and always on my bare bottom. He was stricter and spanked harder but it was more humiliating when mom spanked me.

Author:
Joel
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 03:05:43 04/02/14 Wed

As I got into my teens, I was generally spanked by my dad. But if he was away on business or such, my mom did the job. Got the last one from her at 15 or 16.

My aunt actually gave me my final opposite gender spanking, when I was 16.

Author:
Ron
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:24:02 05/15/14 Thu

Why did your aunt have to spank you at 16 Joel?

Author:
Joel for Ron
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:01:16 05/31/14 Sat

I had gotten a bad grade in one of my classes. I stopped by my house to get the mail after school, before heading to my aunt's (where I was staying while my parents were out of town), and destroyed the report card.

She asked for a few days where my report card was and I told her I had no idea. Ultimately, my cousin ratted me out (probably at the threat of being spanked herself if she didn't tell the truth).

I was spanked by her after school for the grade, and again before bed for lying.

Author:
Billy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:42:12 06/15/14 Sun

My Aunt gave me my last bare bottom spanking from a female when I was 12. My Dad was the disciplinarian at home and had administered all corporal punishment since I was 10 and most before that. I don't remember exactly, but the last time my Mum spanked me on the bare I would have been 8 or 9.

I did stay with my Aunt a lot though and did get several spankings off her. My last spanking off her at 12 was bare bottom over her knee with a hairbrush.

Author:
Don
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:25:25 06/24/14 Tue

I was 16 the last time I was spanked by my mom. I had been saving money for a TV for my bedroom and was told that I wasnt allowed to have one in my room. We argued about it and I started yelling at my mom and called her a bitch. That was it... her tone totally changed and she told me I was going to get it and sent me up to my room and told me to wait there for her. At that point there was no way I was arguing any more and went straight up. I'm not sure how long it was but it felt like I waited an hour for her to come. When she did she had her belt in her hand. She made me take down my pants and underwear and I laid across the bed. She never use to fold the belt in half, always fully outstretched... boy did she teach me a lesson. I was also grounded to my room for a full week.

Author:
JoeR to Don
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:01:44 06/25/14 Wed

Was that an accidental slip of the 'b-word' in heat of argument or you feel safe at 16 to say thinking you were now too old for any serious consequences?

Had you been raised on belt whippings & expect the belt when she sent you to your room to wait or see her bring in the belt a 16 y/o shocker? When you saw the belt, did you expect it would be bare butt at your age?

Only a couple times, my dad used his belt that method, rather than fold looped in half. He called it 'the strap' & what I was getting a strapping, rather than whipping. He just wrapped the buckle end & all but 15-18" of leather around his hand & walloped my bare rear. Those stung more!

Was it usually mom rather than dad who disciplined? Which seemed worse: belt or week grounding at 16?

Author:
Craig
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:50:39 04/25/15 Sat

For me the last time was when I got a bare bottom paddling off my Aunt when I was 13.

Author:
John
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 02:05:52 05/03/15 Sun

I was brought up by my mum on her own. This was in the 50s and 60s when single mums were very rare in England. So although for most of my friends when I was growing up their dad would be the main disciplinarian, my mum had to take on this role with me and my brother. She gave almost all of my spankings growing up including my last, on my bare bum when I was 16.

Author:
Colin
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:17:32 05/05/15 Tue

My last spanking,when I was 14, was off my Mum and it was actually a caning on my bare bottom and not the usual slippering. I had been caught smoking and Mum warned me that she would give me the hardest spanking of my life if I was caught again.It certainly was.

Author:
Will
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:18:42 08/21/15 Fri

From about age 12 my dad took over almost all spanking duties where before it had been both mum and dad. I still got the occasional one off my mum though, the last one off her was when I was 14 and it was bare bottom.

Author:
Joanna DeMore (Sincerely)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:04:51 08/30/15 Sun

My father gave the spankings to me and my sister. Spankings were given over his knee and usually by hand but for anything serious he used a hairbrush. My last spanking was when I was 15 and a half and it was for smashing my glass down at the dinner table when I asked to go out and wasn't allowed to do so. Most spankings were given on the bare bottom, unless Mom gave one. She allowed us to keep our panties up.

Author:
JackP to Joanna
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:13:35 09/02/16 Fri

Joanna, Did you find the spanking at 15 1/2 more embarrassing than the others your father gave you at earlier ages or was the embarrassment factor the same?

I got my last bare-bottom spanking from someone of the opposite gender when I was 10 years old. That was the last time my mother spanked me. However, I got several bare-bottom spankings from my uncle when I was older and, on some occasions, he spanked me in front of my mother or my aunt. I was 14 when he last spanked my bare bottom in front of someone of the opposite gender. I always found having my bottom bared for a spanking to be embarrassing regardless of my age, but it seemed worse as I got older, and, particularly so, if my mother or my aunt was watching.

Also, as a father, I spanked all three of my children, bare bottom, into their early teens. I know that both of my daughters and my son all found it embarrassing to have their bottoms bared for a spanking. They would complain that they were too old for a bare-bottom spanking usually starting around age 11 or 12. My response was that if they were immature enough to get into whatever kind of trouble they were in, they were not too old to have their bare bottoms spanked.

Your thoughts.

Author:
Katrina
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:27:56 09/04/16 Sun

When I was 17 I got the belt from my father on the bare for sneaking out. He was going to let me keep my jeans on but my mom made me pull them down

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Oldest age for bare-bottom spankings by opposite gender

Author:
JackP to Katrina
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:13:08 09/07/16 Wed

Katrina, Why did your mother insist that you get it on the bare bottom? Why was your father willing to give you a break when your mother was not?

Author:
Katrina
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:27:49 10/07/16 Fri

Hi Jack, sorry for the delayed response. I cried and begged him not to make me pull my pants down, and I guess he agreed I was getting too old for that (before that the last time I got spanked was when I was 15) but my mom was having none of it.

Author:
Jimmy J.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:00:15 09/11/16 Sun

I got a whopper of a spanking from my mom about a week before I turned 13. I was kind of big to go over her knee, but that didn't stop her from blistering my bare behind with a hairbursh. This was the last from her, possibly because I was just hitting puberty. From then on, it was dad, my uncle, or other male authority figures, always on the bare, with the belt!

Author:
Des
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:32:41 09/17/16 Sat

I think the oldest age for bare-bottom spankings by opposite gender should be 13 or when a boy or girl starts growing pubic hair.
After that age spankings should be more harsh to fit the age, especially for boys and by same gender if it is bare.

Author:
Johan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:35:23 09/21/16 Wed

My parents had similar thoughts however the change for harsher punishments took place when we were around 10 especially for boys. After that the primary (or maybe the only way) to punish me and my brother was a bare bottom spanking with a folded leather belt by our dad. I think my sisters never got the belt.

I got my last one from mother when I was 10, and it was over the knee. I don't think I had pubic hair by then and for sure I was not too big to get over mom's knee, so it was because parents wanted to give harsher spankings. Mostly I got it in privacy.

My age however did not matter if mom wanted to watch me getting the belt from dad. It happened the last time when I was 13 years old when I already was in a puberty. Embarrassing for me but nothing she had not seen before.

Author:
Adam
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:38:54 06/14/20 Sun

When I was 11. It was a rare thing that my mom spanked us but my dad was away for work for a couple days and I earned a spanking. My mom gave me a bare butt spanking at the dining room table with a belt.

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.