VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4]5678910 ]
Subject: Re: Oldest age for bare-bottom spankings by opposite gender

Author:
Rainman
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 13:35:23 08/03/13 Sat
In reply to: Matt 's message, "Oldest age for bare-bottom spankings by opposite gender" on 08:09:07 07/13/13 Sat

As you have read in my other posts I was always spanked bare bottomed after age 10. It became the norm and gender of the one admisitering the discipline wasn't a factor. I didn't like it but it wasn't my choice to make. If you earned a spanking you were getting it from whoever was there to give it. My entire family was like that. My mom was of the belief that if you won't get spanked if you don't do things that earn one. At 13 or 14 having to pull down my pants for my aunt was embarrasing especially since she was probably in her early to mid thirties at the time and she had kids that were much younger then me.

I think it depends on the kid and the family dynamics. It was the norm in my family and all of the kids were treated the same. None of us felt shamed or singled out or abused. We certainly didn't feel violated or sexually abused because we got spanked with our pants down by an adult of the opposite gender.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> Subject: Re: Oldest age for bare-bottom spankings by opposite gender

Author:
Keith to Rainman
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:54:46 05/24/19 Fri

Rainman

You might not be on here anymore but you got spanked by your aunt at age 14 with a paddle or a wooden slat like a paddle. The question is was it worse than getting the belt from dad or mom and why would your aunt spank you at age 14 instead of your parents.

I got paddled last at almost 15 by my aunt for pulling some mischief with my cousin and his best friend. She lit me up with the paddle which had holes in it and felt worse than moms belt and about the same as a hair brush.

Hope you still around to answer about the difference between a spanking from your aunt with the paddle and from your mom with the belt.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> Subject: Re: Oldest age for bare-bottom spankings by opposite gender

Author:
Rainman
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:48:54 08/18/20 Tue

Wow! Old question. If you are here...

If I remember correctly I was staying with them. I think my parents were in Vegas for a wedding or something like that.

The slat or paddle was just what they used and it stung like hell. I think it was 18" - 24" long and probably an 1 1/4 to 1 1/2" wide. It was flexible and stung like mad on the bare butt.

She spanked me because on a dare I rode my bmx bike off the roof of their garage in to their pool. She walked out back just as I was leaving the roof. I remember hearing her scream " Nooo"and something else. I think it really scared her at first at first. Then she was really pissed. My brother and I, my younger cousin and a few others kids got the bike out of the deep end of the pool while she was freaking out at me. Next thing I know she is marching me in to the house.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.