VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4]5678910 ]
Subject: Re: Oldest age for bare-bottom spankings by opposite gender

Author:
Gary Steven
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 17:34:39 08/27/13 Tue
In reply to: Matt 's message, "Oldest age for bare-bottom spankings by opposite gender" on 08:09:07 07/13/13 Sat

I got my last bare bottom spanking at 15 and as usual it was from my mother. My sister who was 10 at the time and I got our bare bottoms spanked with a flyswatter for coming in 2 hours late for dinner and not telling mom where we were going. I watched as my sister had to pull down her pants and panties and lay across one of the kitchen chairs. After mom finsihed spanking her she stood crying and rubbing her still bare bottom while I was told to pull down my pants and bend over the chair. I took my time and only pulled down my pants, leaving my underwear up. Mom pushed me over the chair and wore me out good. My underwear offered very little protection. She dragged me back up and told me "when I tell you to pull down your pants, I want to see that bare a**! Now drop em'" I pulled my underwear down and lay across the chair again she burned my bare butt up with that flyswatter.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> Subject: Re: Oldest age for bare-bottom spankings by opposite gender

Author:
Gary Steven
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:56:06 11/16/18 Fri

Although mom gave me my last bare bottom spanking at fifteen. I still lived under the threat of getting spanked as long as I lived with them. The closest I came to actually getting spanked after that time was when I was nineteen, the next day after graduating high school. I had gone to a grad party in a subdivision that was under construction and came home very late and very drunk. The next morning which was the last day of school. I had to go to school to clean out my locker and check in my books. Mom came to my room and was talking to me about the night before. She informed me that's the closest I've come to getting my bare a** blistered since I was fifteen and I started laughing. That was clearly the wrong thing to do. Mom grabbed my belt off of my dresser and said, "Do you think that's funny?" Then she told me to stand up, pull down my pants and bend over my bed. My sister, hearing the commotion, came out of her room and was standing behind mom watching. I then realized my mom was serious and intended to blister my bare butt. So I started to unfasten my pants and tried to talk her out of it. As I was starting to pull my pants and underwear down, I told her I wasn't laughing at her. She asked me what was so funny? I told her, "The shape I was in when I came in this morning, not only would I have not felt it, I probably wouldn't have even known it." She stood for a minute staring at me with the folded belt in her hand, my pants and underwear down to my knees with me barely covered by my shirt and in spite of herself, she started laughing. She laid the belt back down on the dresser and told me, "Get dressed and take your sister to school." My sister (who was fourteen at the time) was talking to me on the way to school and said, "Man I thought mom was really gonna blister your butt good." I said, Me too and she probably would have if I hadn't made her laugh." She told me, "Yeah, you're lucky. It's embarrassing getting spanked bare anyway, but it would have been really embarrassing getting your bare butt whipped at your age." I agreed and let her off at her school.

It was a close call but I got lucky in more ways than one.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.