VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4]5678910 ]
Subject: Re: Oldest age for bare-bottom spankings by opposite gender

Author:
Douglas
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 09:45:25 11/07/13 Thu
In reply to: Matt 's message, "Oldest age for bare-bottom spankings by opposite gender" on 08:09:07 07/13/13 Sat

I was spanked until I turned 16 by my mother about 80% of the time and the remaining spankings were given by my father with my mom "actively assisting".

The short answer to the question is that in our house my modesty was never a concern at any age, especially when it came to spanking.

The longer answer, for me, is two-part.

First, being undressed for a spanking was as much a part of the punishment as the spanking itself. My mother did the undressing herself at all ages and it always meant everything right down to my socks and shirt. Some people have questioned the reason for undressing a boy completely as opposed to just taking off pants and underwear. I never asked my mother why she did it this way but I'm think it was just to make the punishment more dramatic and to emphasize who was the parent and who was the child. In my mind, it wouldn't have been quite as embarrassing if I was allowed to at least keep my shirt on, something I'm sure my mother was aware of.

The second thing about the oldest age for bare-bottom spankings by the opposite gender certainly must relate to the overall physical developement of the child. I was what they used to call a "late bloomer". I was a small child to begin with and I didn't show any signs of puberty until I was about 14 1/2 (end of 8th grade). Even when spankings ended at 16, I still didn't have anything that would give the appearance of being "too grown up" for a spanking. I have often wondered if things had been different whether my parents would have stopped spanking me naked (or stopped spanking entirely) at an earlier age.

The question essentially being 'Are spankings more likely at a later age if you still have the physical appearance of a child?'. Any thoughts? Maybe I'll pose this in a separate thread.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> Subject: Re: Oldest age for bare-bottom spankings by opposite gender

Author:
Perk
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:55:47 11/12/13 Tue

My experience was similar. I had no pubic hair at all until I was almost 15 years old. I don't know if that was the reason, but my mom didn't hesitate to take my underpants down before then, and she left them down when I got up after. Then in grade 9 there was a serious spanking -- I got a cigarette burn in a jacket -- and she pulled them down and saw I had pubic hair. And then she pulled them right back up for the spanking. She never saw my genitals again.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.