VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4]5678910 ]
Subject: Memorable Spanking Promises

Author:
Janelle
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 12:16:29 02/22/16 Mon

Many times before I was spanked, my mom would tell me that I was going to get the spanking of my life. My dad would often tell me that he was going to spank the daylights out of me. When were out and I got in trouble, my mom also would say, "I promise that you're getting a spanking to remember when we get home" or "I'm going to pull your pants down and spank you to a pulp as soon as we get in the house." Anyone remember memorable spanking promises before the spanking?

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Re: Memorable Spanking Promises

Author:
JackP
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:05:58 02/22/16 Mon

My mother would often say to me," Get up to your room. When your father gets home, you're going to get the licking of your life!" When my father thought that I was misbehaving, he would ask , " Do you want me to tan your bare fanny for you." What usually followed that rhetorical question was me getting my bare fanny tanned with the heavy leather belt my father used to spank me. My mother, when she thought I had misbehaved and was too pleased with myself, would come after me with the hairbrush in her hand and say, "You think this is funny, mister? You won't think it's so funny when your bare butt's on fire!" When I heard these phrases, among others, I knew I was going to get it, and get it good, but by that time it was too late to save myself.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

Author:
Miguel
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:33:09 02/23/16 Tue

Back in the 60s, it was not uncommon for kids to get spanked in public. I hated having to go shopping with my mom and we frequented Sears and JC Penney often. If I acted up or complained, mom would state, "Miguel if you don't straighten out, I will take you to the restroom for a session with your pants down!"

And on a few occasions, I cringed with embarrassment as I was taken into a stall in the women's restroom to have my bare bottom chastised. As I got older, mom would wait until we got home, but I would still be embarrassed just knowing that someone probably heard mom's threat.

Author:
Scott
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:33:21 02/23/16 Tue

There were lots: The classic "If you don't stop crying, I'll give you something to cry about." The funniest I heard (not spoken to me) was "Somebody's about to get their caboose painted red."

Author:
Gary Steven
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:33:44 02/24/16 Wed

When we were in trouble and would start crying before the spanking, mom would tell us, "I'm going to give you something to cry about". If we misbehaved in public or in front of company, her favorite threat was, "I'm going to/do you want me to pull down your pants and blister your bare butt/ass in front of God and everybody?" If that phrase started with "Do you want me to..." That was pretty much the only or final warning you were going to get your bare butt spanked right then and there if you didn't straighten up. If it started with "I'm going to..." then your butt was going to be bared and you would get spanked right then and there no matter where we were or who might be witnessing. I heard both versions of that phrase more than a few times and several times got spanked bare as she put it, "in front of God and everybody".

Another memorable promise was from a teacher in the first grade who used to tell misbehaving students, "I'm going to turn you over my checkered apron". If she spanked you, she would sit on a chair in front of the class, with you across her knee and either your pants down if you were a boy or skirt up if you were a girl and paddle you on your underwear with a red paddle ball paddle. If you didn't have underwear on (and I did see it happen), you got it bare. I found myself turned over her "checkered apron" a couple of times. Fortunately I did have underwear on, but they offered very little protection and when I got home, mom spanked my bare bottom for getting in trouble at school.

[> [> Subject: Re: Memorable Spanking Promises

Author:
JackP to Gary Steven
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:09:08 02/24/16 Wed

Gary, Where did this occur(what state or part of the country)and in what era? I grew up in the Midwest in the late 1950s and 1960s. When I tell young people that I got paddled in the locker room of my middle school with my pants down, they find it hard to believe. If you tell them that you got spanked in public, they are astonished.

Do you feel that the kind of spankings you got from your mother and at school were beneficial, detrimental, or not especially good or bad?

[> [> [> Subject: Re: Memorable Spanking Promises

Author:
Gary Steven
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:43:03 02/26/16 Fri

I was born in California and in my first four years lived in four different states before we moved to Kentucky where my parents both came from. I was born in 1960 which was a time when parents seemed to have no problem whatsoever with spanking their kids' bare bottoms (even in public) and my mother was definitely no exception. If she told me she was going to pull down my pants and blister my bare butt "in front of God and everybody". It was going to happen. I was eight the last time I got my bare bottom spanked in public. Which happened in the shoe department of a department store along with my brother and three of my cousins. We'd been misbehaving in the store and after two or three warnings, she ushered us back to the shoe department and made the promise of spanking us bare in front of God and everybody, and then one at a time starting with the youngest and working up to the oldest, we each had to turn over her knee with our bottoms bare and she gave a hard fast spanking by hand. Fortunately for me being the second youngest, my spanking was over when there were still only a few people watching, because there was quite a crowd gathered by the time my mom spanked my brother and the oldest cousin. I guess it had to be especially embarrassing for her, considering she had just turned thirteen not long before, but she and my eleven year old brother were pretty much the "ring leaders" so they weren't spared the embarrassment that my other two cousins and I faced.

Unfortunately for us when we got back to the car to go back to my grandmother's house, we were all promised another spanking when we got home got back to the house As soon as we walked in the door, my aunt (mom's sister) had my uncle take off his belt and give it to her and she made each of my cousins one at a time, pull their pants and underwear down to their knees and then bend over and grab their ankles. She gave each of them 10 hard licks with the belt while the rest of the family watched. Each one of them bawled like babies including the oldest as they got spanked. Honestly I was already crying watching each of them get spanked for the second time that day and knowing I was going to get another one too. Then mom smacked me on the seat of my pants and told me she was going to give me "something to cry about in front of God and everybody". After my aunt finished spanking her kids, she offered the belt to my mom. But mom declined saying, "No thanks, this will work" and took a flyswatter off the wall. She made my brother and me both drop our pants and underwear and put our hands on the kitchen table and wore our bare butts out again. I have no idea how many swats she gave us, but most definitely lived up to the promise of giving us something to cry about.

Author:
PeterK50
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:09:22 02/25/16 Thu

My mom was a chaperone on a school field trip once,(fourth grade), and said to me after I was horsing around,
"If you don't believe i'll pull your pants down tight here & spank you I think you know better".
I got some looks & my secret was out.

[> [> [> Subject: Re: Memorable Spanking Promises

Author:
Gary Steven
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:53:16 02/26/16 Fri

On of my friends was a chaperone on a field trip for her daughter's class. Her daughter was in third grade at the time. Her daughter and a couple of other girls were misbehaving on the bus and she told me she told her daughter, "I may not be able to spank them, but don't you dare think I won't turn you over my knee, pull your panties down and blister your bare little butt right here in front of everybody." That seemed to stop them from acting up for a while, but before they got back on the bus the three girls started misbehaving again. She told me once they got on the bus she did exactly what she said she would do and pulled her daughters pants and panties down and spanked her bare behind right in front of everybody. She also promised the other two girls while she was spanking her daughter that she was going to tell their mothers when they got back and they would probably be getting spanked when they get home.

Author:
Jimmy J.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:25:34 02/24/16 Wed

I was spanked in the bathroom of a diner once. It was a relative quickie. My dad told me that when we got back to the motel room, I'd get a "real" spanking. Luckily I never did. I always wondered, but obviously had no reason to bring it up! I kind of guessed that maybe he figured what I got in the bathroom was enough.

Author:
Colin
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:01:56 04/06/16 Wed

I can remember my Dad putting me over his knee and before he started to spank me promised that I would not be able to sit down for a week after this spanking.They did hurt but not that much!

Author:
Lisa
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:54:45 04/20/16 Wed

Oh I remember that well! My mom would say "You're going to get a beaten with the belt when your dad gets home" My dad would say "wait till we get home. I'm going to warm your bottom good" Or sometimes "Enjoy sitting while you can, because when I'm done with you, you won't be able to sit for a week"

Author:
Colin
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:47:22 07/08/16 Fri

Lisa,for how long was it after your spanking that you could not sit down? I found even after a really hard spanking from Dad that I could sit down within a few minutes.

Author:
Derek
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 03:32:25 04/30/16 Sat

Most times when I got spanked it happened very quickly without a lot of warning or talking. But my mom was into drama and she would tend to describe a spanking then add more description so I would know it would not just be a typical spanking. I got most spanking right then and there but when I was in serious trouble I got taken to a bedroom upstairs. So the most serious of threats or warnings would be something like "Once more mister and I am going to march you up to the bedroom and pull those pants and underpants down to turn your bottom red so you can't sit down for a month". I took the threat of the spanking seriously but the added drama of not sitting for a month was nonsense. Spankings always hurt and some were much longer but none actually kept me from sitting down.

Author:
Adam
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:50:17 12/06/16 Tue

All of mine were about some euphemism for the procedure, but never actually the spanking itself. Often about baring. And they were always phrased as a question.

"Do I need to take your pants down?"

"Do you want a trip across my lap?"

"Will you have the same attitude with your shorts down?"

"Do you want to fetch the wooden spoon?"

Author:
Emma
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:18:00 01/23/17 Mon

In my neighborhood growing up spankings were regularly used to discipline misbehaving children and so it was common to hear spanking promises out in public. My mothers usual promise was "As soon as we get home young lady you are going across my knee." That meant pants and panties lowered, over her lap as she sat on the side of my parents bed, and a good 20 or so resounding spanks with moms hairbrush, which she kept on top of her bureau for easy access. Then she always promised a second, longer spanking from daddy if my behavior persisted. For some kids these might sound like threats, but with my mother they were promises that were always delivered!

Author:
JimB
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:10:58 01/27/17 Fri

Somtimes when I really angered mom. She would say to me. IM going to raise a crop of blisters in your butt young man. Then she would.

Author:
Rebecca
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:20:10 06/08/19 Sat

Mine by both mom and daddy was I was not going to be able to sit down for a mounth. Most times it was hard to sit for 2 or 3 days.

Author:
Adam
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:40:14 06/09/19 Sun

Once I had acted like a brat all day for my grandparents who I was spending the day with. My grandpa even swatted me at one point. My behavior was reported to my dad when he got off of work and was picking me up. My grandparents lived about 11 minutes from my house and my dad gave me the choice of being spanked right now at their house or waiting to we got home. I choose to get it at home. My dad then told me.to expect the belt when we get home. That threat since I was about 8 or 9 and the belt was less common than his hand still at that age and the 11 minute drive home made for a horrible trip home.

Author:
Rebecca for Adam
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:41:07 06/12/19 Wed

For major crimes my daddy used a belt pn bare . I remember missing parts of Saturday cartoons getting the belt with my nightgown flipped up panties down.

Author:
Chris
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:59:55 07/30/19 Tue

"I'm going to pull down your pants and PADDLE your BARE BOTTOM!"

Author:
Walt
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:16:52 10/07/19 Mon

Once, about ten,It was a warning, not a promise when I was playing a game of tag with my sister, a girl friend of hers and a couple boys. We were throwing a soft, inflatable kickball type ball at each other and the ball bounced off of me and banged on a window. My mother looked out from the house, saw only me with the ball in my hands that I had just retrieved, didn't know anyone else was around --the others were conveniently out of sight-- and said angrily "You break a window and I WILL paddle your bare bottom red." It was a warning, not a promise and I was in no danger since nothing broke (if it had broken, it wouldn't have been just a warning) but I remember it because my sister and her friend thought the phrasing and my obvious embarrassment was hilarious and could barely look at me without giggling.

Author:
Peggyj
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:10:13 11/25/20 Wed

I still remember my mom's voice when she would tell sis or me that we were in for a spanking when we got home from somewhere. She always would make sure anyone around would know we were in for it.

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.