VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4]5678910 ]
Subject: Re: Memorable Spanking Promises

Author:
JackP to Gary Steven
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 12:09:08 02/24/16 Wed
In reply to: Gary Steven 's message, "Re: Memorable Spanking Promises" on 06:33:44 02/24/16 Wed

Gary, Where did this occur(what state or part of the country)and in what era? I grew up in the Midwest in the late 1950s and 1960s. When I tell young people that I got paddled in the locker room of my middle school with my pants down, they find it hard to believe. If you tell them that you got spanked in public, they are astonished.

Do you feel that the kind of spankings you got from your mother and at school were beneficial, detrimental, or not especially good or bad?

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> Subject: Re: Memorable Spanking Promises

Author:
Gary Steven
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:43:03 02/26/16 Fri

I was born in California and in my first four years lived in four different states before we moved to Kentucky where my parents both came from. I was born in 1960 which was a time when parents seemed to have no problem whatsoever with spanking their kids' bare bottoms (even in public) and my mother was definitely no exception. If she told me she was going to pull down my pants and blister my bare butt "in front of God and everybody". It was going to happen. I was eight the last time I got my bare bottom spanked in public. Which happened in the shoe department of a department store along with my brother and three of my cousins. We'd been misbehaving in the store and after two or three warnings, she ushered us back to the shoe department and made the promise of spanking us bare in front of God and everybody, and then one at a time starting with the youngest and working up to the oldest, we each had to turn over her knee with our bottoms bare and she gave a hard fast spanking by hand. Fortunately for me being the second youngest, my spanking was over when there were still only a few people watching, because there was quite a crowd gathered by the time my mom spanked my brother and the oldest cousin. I guess it had to be especially embarrassing for her, considering she had just turned thirteen not long before, but she and my eleven year old brother were pretty much the "ring leaders" so they weren't spared the embarrassment that my other two cousins and I faced.

Unfortunately for us when we got back to the car to go back to my grandmother's house, we were all promised another spanking when we got home got back to the house As soon as we walked in the door, my aunt (mom's sister) had my uncle take off his belt and give it to her and she made each of my cousins one at a time, pull their pants and underwear down to their knees and then bend over and grab their ankles. She gave each of them 10 hard licks with the belt while the rest of the family watched. Each one of them bawled like babies including the oldest as they got spanked. Honestly I was already crying watching each of them get spanked for the second time that day and knowing I was going to get another one too. Then mom smacked me on the seat of my pants and told me she was going to give me "something to cry about in front of God and everybody". After my aunt finished spanking her kids, she offered the belt to my mom. But mom declined saying, "No thanks, this will work" and took a flyswatter off the wall. She made my brother and me both drop our pants and underwear and put our hands on the kitchen table and wore our bare butts out again. I have no idea how many swats she gave us, but most definitely lived up to the promise of giving us something to cry about.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.