VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4]5678910 ]
Subject: Re: Memorable Spanking Promises

Author:
Derek
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 03:32:25 04/30/16 Sat
In reply to: Janelle 's message, "Memorable Spanking Promises" on 12:16:29 02/22/16 Mon

Most times when I got spanked it happened very quickly without a lot of warning or talking. But my mom was into drama and she would tend to describe a spanking then add more description so I would know it would not just be a typical spanking. I got most spanking right then and there but when I was in serious trouble I got taken to a bedroom upstairs. So the most serious of threats or warnings would be something like "Once more mister and I am going to march you up to the bedroom and pull those pants and underpants down to turn your bottom red so you can't sit down for a month". I took the threat of the spanking seriously but the added drama of not sitting for a month was nonsense. Spankings always hurt and some were much longer but none actually kept me from sitting down.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Re: Memorable Spanking Promises

Author:
Adam
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:50:17 12/06/16 Tue

All of mine were about some euphemism for the procedure, but never actually the spanking itself. Often about baring. And they were always phrased as a question.

"Do I need to take your pants down?"

"Do you want a trip across my lap?"

"Will you have the same attitude with your shorts down?"

"Do you want to fetch the wooden spoon?"

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> Subject: Re: Memorable Spanking Promises

Author:
Emma
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:18:00 01/23/17 Mon

In my neighborhood growing up spankings were regularly used to discipline misbehaving children and so it was common to hear spanking promises out in public. My mothers usual promise was "As soon as we get home young lady you are going across my knee." That meant pants and panties lowered, over her lap as she sat on the side of my parents bed, and a good 20 or so resounding spanks with moms hairbrush, which she kept on top of her bureau for easy access. Then she always promised a second, longer spanking from daddy if my behavior persisted. For some kids these might sound like threats, but with my mother they were promises that were always delivered!

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.