Thursday, April 10, 2014 – VoyForums News: 'Heartbleed' vulnerability in OpenSSL
VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
Protect Habitat for Free
www.TheRainforestSite.com
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456789 ]
Subject: Razor strop - Wooden spoon - Belt

Author:
Chris
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 09:42:40 12/16/10 Thu
In reply to: No Nonsense Mom 's message, "Worse thing spanked with?" on 12:29:35 04/09/10 Fri

My list, in this order:

1) Razor strop, most painful hands down.
2) Wooden spoon.
3) Belt.

Most of my childhood spankings were from my dad. He used his belt to spank and spanked firmly, belt spankings from dad hurt a lot.

During school vacations I often spent some time at my grandparents house, often with some of my cousins. I knew that when my dad was a boy he was spanked by grandpa with a razor strop, because dad sometimes mentioned it and would tell I must consider myself lucky to get spanked with the belt. I thought he was teasing me till I once faced the strop myself.

My grandpa never spanked me or my cousins, however my grandma was not shy to spank, not just me but any of the kids in the house, her grandchildren. She spanked with a wooden spoon, very soundly. As loving as my grandma was, her spankings with the spoon were even more painful than my dad's belt.

One day while at my grandparent's house I went on a frozen pond nearby where I was forbidden to go to and nearly got myself drowned. There was a large panic. After the panic settled and I got a hot bath my grandpa announced that I was getting a spanking. Old razor strop was brought out of closet, I assume the same my dad was spanked with as a boy, and I was ordered to take my pants down and bend over the couch. My grandma held my hands while grandpa set my butt on fire. Razor strop hurt beyond belief. However bad the wooden spoon or belt spankings hurt, there was just no comparison with the strop. Each stroke was nearly taking my breath away and hurting most of my behind at once, it was like a wide stripe of unbelievable fire covering almost the whole bottom at once, breathtaking fire. I was not a stranger to spankings growing up, most with my dad's belt and some from grandma with the spoon, but this one punishment with the razor strop just stands out as being in a league of its own. When my dad came to pick me up and was told of what happened, he frowned at me, but when it came to the part that mentioned razor strop he just smirked.

I was spanked sometimes at home by dad if I did not behave at grandparents' house but this time when we were driving back dad lectured me but said that I did get punished enough. I did.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> Subject: Re: Razor strop - Wooden spoon - Belt

Author:
Cara
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:18:30 01/25/11 Tue

I've never been spanked with a razor strop, but I find it interesting, Chris that you found the wooden spoon to be more painful. My mom spanked me with the wooden spoon. I always found it to be painful, and cried plenty. In my opinion, I still think the belt hurts worse. My dad spanked with the belt, and just looking at him take it off was enough to bring tears to my eyes. He wasn't unnecessarily rough, but it has a certain sting and sharpness to it. I still remember the feeling.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> [> Subject: Re: Razor strop - Wooden spoon - Belt

Author:
Alfred
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:03:08 01/28/11 Fri

Like all spanking implements, the razor strop can be used moderately and safely. It has a reputation, I admit. A mom who has several children and who grew up getting hairbrush spankings of a very intense sort used it for her own children because she wanted to take it much easier. She just let it flop scross their bottoms and said it never did anything more than make them a bit pink. She had worked in social services and knew the contemporary standards so she used the razor strop to make a point but not to harm her children. I am sure a lot of parents knew the social customs and conformed to them, regardless of which spanking implement they adopted.

All that being said, I did have a friend who liked to say only he knew what a real spanking felt like and that "you have never been licked until you have felt the razor strop." Strange kid and I always wondered what happened to him. I liked his mom and thought she was fun. Oh well, probably she is long gone. His dad was the one with the razor strop. Mom spanked but used a rubber, for spanking-only, fly swatter -- which once she offered to demo for me. She made the offer because I scoffed at it! I did not accept and very politely expressed my deline!

[> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Razor strop - Wooden spoon - Belt

Author:
Peter (Razor Strop)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:08:00 01/31/11 Mon

I was tanned almost weekly with a big black strop that was kept well oiled and that was the worst.Over the edge of the bed with pillow under my stomach to elevate my butt.

[> [> Subject: Re: Razor strop - Wooden spoon - Belt

Author:
Darrell (Whoopin)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:23:54 07/08/12 Sun

I only got a few whoopins growing up, but my dad's belt was the beast. He made me put my hands on the bed and said he would start over if I lifted my hand up. I always got 20 licks. Only once did I lift my hands up off the bed to try to block the belt (around # 12) but I never did that again.

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.