VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234567[8]910 ]
Subject: Re: implement of choice

Author:
Johan
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 02:12:32 12/24/17 Sun
In reply to: Zach 's message, "implement of choice" on 16:21:46 08/29/17 Tue

My spanking years were the late 70's and early 80's, and I can relate to Zach's experiences with the belt. The vast majority of the spankings I got were given with the belt. Listening to my friends (boys), if the implement was mentioned it usually was the belt (sometimes a paddle and switches were mentioned). My dad took over all my spankings when I was on 4th grade. Before that I got some spankings mainly from mom, but now when dad was the disciplinarian I started to get a spanking pretty often, and his implement of choice was the belt (or the ”strap” as we called it in our house). It was not a ”real strap” but usually the belt that dad was wearing at the time, usually a thin but firm mens dress belt. I don't remember any girl ever mentioning that they would get the belt, and my dad did not give it to my sisters so I grew up thinking that belts were used only on boys.

There was also some variety from my mothers side. She spent most of her childhood on the farm and was raised with traditional rural values - and with the fresh cut switch ”the rod”. Her implement of choice was the switch or her hand. As we did not live where the switches grew, so when she spanked me and my sisters it was usually with her hand. However, when we went to our summer cottage or lived a short while in a rural area, the fresh cut switch was definitely the among her tool list. Both me and my sisters were sent out to pick our own switches at least couple of times - the switch can be nasty thing, so I guess we were lucky that she did not choose the switch very often - and not very bad to be honest. I knew couple of rural kids round my age or younger, who also got spanked with the switch, however I think that the belt was becoming more popular also in county side, especially with boys.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Re: implement of choice

Author:
Rebecca
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:29:23 12/24/17 Sun

I got spanked with a small or a belt at home the school used a strap .we use a wooden spoon yes we call it the spanking spoon most of my friends and I do not leave the house with out the spanking spoon in third purse. My girls go to the same schools the get the strap also merry Christmas's we have candlelight tonight at our church

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.