VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234567[8]910 ]
Subject: Re: Parents talking about spanking with friend's parents?

Author:
Jer
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 16:17:52 03/04/18 Sun
In reply to: Luke 's message, "Parents talking about spanking with friend's parents?" on 20:19:10 02/28/18 Wed

Hi Luke. To the best of my knowledge my parents never talked about my spankings with anyone else (aside from each other). That was in the 50s and 60s.

In the 90s I did hear of my nephews' spankings occasionally, but only in passing no extended discussions.

I did tell one of my nephews once, when he'd really gotten out of line at my house, that I'd threaten to tear his butt up but that we both knew I'd never raise a hand against him so that would be pointless. But he did get the message that I was really disappointed in his behaviour.

There was another occasion, one Christmas day, when the same nephew was playing with a soccer ball with his cousin. He kicked it and hit his little sister in the fa e with it, intending to kick it over her head. I was the only adult around and felt I had to do something. I first tended to my niece of course and made sure she wasn't badly hurt. She then went back inside.

I stopped the boys playing and got in my nephew's face and told him that he had hurt his sister. I told him to go in the house and apologize to her. He could tell I wasn't happy with what he had done at all, and particularly disappointed that he had just gone back to playing with the bal with his cousin.

Had he been mine I'd have blistered his bottom right there on the spot. Well I say that. I'm his uncle not his dad.

I did speak to his dad before they left, my brother in law. I told him that was the first time I'd ever jumped in his son't face but since I was the only adult present, I felt I had to say something. He assured me that he was fine with what I'd done. And I told him that the boy probably should have been spanked on the spot, but I didn't feel that was my call to make (a big difference from when I was growing up...it would have been an uncle's call to make then).

Actually I don't think I could have hit my nephew. I'm too much of a softie. I love him as much as I love anyone in the world and I don't think I could have brough myself to give him he spanking he needed...left that up to his dad.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> Subject: Re: Parents talking about spanking with friend's parents?

Author:
Jonathan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:30:27 03/09/18 Fri

I grew up in the 50s & 60s don't really recall my and other mother talking about how to spank, but my mother certainly told a college age girl who lived with us for four year how to spank including a live demonstration on me.

Mostly what I recall was Mom talking with other moms about what I'd done and why she'd had to spank me and getting similar stories in return. I'd usually leave if such a conversation started, but all too often, I couldn't because I was standing in the corner bare bottom showing teh other mother exactly how Mom had spanked me

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.