VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234567[8]910 ]
Subject: Re: implement of choice

Author:
Paul
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 18:23:22 06/25/18 Mon
In reply to: Zach 's message, "implement of choice" on 16:21:46 08/29/17 Tue

I'm from England and most spankings would have been in mid 80s to early 90s. From around age 4-6 I only recall being hit with a hand. I only ever remember my dad giving me a spanking once, at around 5 or 6 over thin pyjamas that I happened to be wearing at the time, with his hand, hard, but that was all he needed and I was always more frightened of him and better behaved around him than my mum, despite my mum spanking me more frequently and with implements. He would sometimes give an occasional slap with the hand, but generally his words and the fear that he might hit me were enough. From around 7 or 8 my mum would occasionally still use her hand either over underwear, pyjamas or bare, or she would use whatever slippers or shoes she was wearing
at the time or could find easily to hand, always applied bare. It was a bit of a lottery as this could range from a mild to moderately stinging slipper, to quite robust rubber or wooden soled shoes, typically leaving bruising. The worst were probably the wooden Dr. Scholl sandals, which I remember being used more often than not from around age 9 or 10 perhaps to 12. I don't recall being spanked after 12, but I felt it was likely I would have been if I'd been caught or found out to have done something bad enough and the threat was probably mentioned from time to time. A spanking from my mum or dad always hurt and seemed to last until I'd been crying for some time.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Re: implement of choice

Author:
Kelly
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:54:40 11/15/20 Sun

Im from Canada and received spankings from mid 80s to early 90s. When I was really young I recall my mom spanking me over her knee with a wooden spoon. After age 7 it was always the belt from my dad. I never received hand spankings except for the occasional warning smack if we were out in public. Some of my friends also received the wooden spoon and the belt and one even got spanked with a slipper. I dont think a paddle or switch was common for spankings in Canada during this time.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.