VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234567[8]910 ]
Subject: Re: How were you told...

Author:
Adam
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 13:56:47 04/19/19 Fri
In reply to: Alan 's message, "How were you told..." on 14:22:19 07/23/18 Mon

It depended when and what I did to earn the spanking. Sometimes it would be my dad standing up and taking me by the arm and really no warning of the upcoming spanking. Other times I would be told I was getting a spanking and even at times allowed to choose if I wanted it in the dining room or my bedroom. There were also times where I earned the spanking before my dad was home from work and it would be my mom who let me know that dad was going to have to spank me.

On two occasions my dad made me go get a switch but normally if he used his belt or a switch he got it himself.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Re: How were you told...

Author:
Johan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:42:53 08/06/20 Thu

The most chilling ones were the two or three times when I was told to get my own switch from the backyard. The dialogue would go:
"Go get a switch" - "Yes Mom" - "And make a proper one" - "Yes Mom".
When I was a bigger boy dad took over my spankings, and when mom said "you are going to have a talk with your dad" would sometimes mean a spanking, but often it was just a good talk.

A word spanking wasn't used often, I was told usually by giving instructions: "Pull your pants down", "Pants off" were the most common.
Also when dad went standing by a chair in my room of couch in a living room and told me "to get over here and get ready", I knew what to do, unless I stupidly made dad more angry and as a result got a worse hiding.

Maybe the most humbling was when our parents did not address the words straight to me, but to my sisters: "You'd better go out for a while" or "you'd better get to your room and turn the music on..." That meant that I would be staying downstairs and get the belt in our living room, and my sisters were supposed not to hear me getting punished (thin walls between our rooms). Yet I always hated it because they would see my instant reaction, and know I was getting spanked in our living room.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> Subject: Re: How were you told...

Author:
Adam
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:17:21 08/09/20 Sun

I can second that Johan. Being told to get my own switch was the worst. It was one thing to wait for dad to get one, but to pick out the very thing that left you in so much pain was nerve racking. I was told to to my dad and he would say something along the lines of "You knew better and you have been warned before. You are getting the switch and you can go get it yourself."

[> [> [> Subject: Re: How were you told...

Author:
Johan (to Adam)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:27:51 08/13/20 Thu

Having to go pick and prepare your own switch felt like an additional punishment. I was told to get it ready before coming back inside, so peel the leaves off and make it ready for the use.

Adam, do you remember were you also told to peel the switch yourself?

[> [> [> [> Subject: Re: How were you told...

Author:
Adam
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:20:45 08/14/20 Fri

Yes, if I was being sent to get one myself then I was expected to have it ready to to be used once I handed it to him. He would run his hand over it to make sure it was safe though before using it.

If I was at home when I was told to get one then once I cut it, I took it to the otherside of the area so I knew no one could see me pulling the leaves off and getting those little bumps off.

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.