VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234567[8]910 ]
Subject: Having to get what you were spanked with.

Author:
Adam
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 19:12:06 06/09/19 Sun

Did anyone have to go get whatever it was your parent was going to use to spank you? I was made to on three different occasions. All three were when I was to be spanked with a switch. My dad forced me to cut, prepare and bring him a switch to spank me with. I'm not sure why he randomly chose the three times when the other times he went and got it himself. Twice we were at home and once while camping. I will always remember looking around for something I knew he would have choosen, and I was expected to have the leaves off and any bumps removed before handing it to him. I hated ever second of it and it made what were my worst spankings that much worse

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Re: Having to get what you were spanked with.

Author:
Johan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 02:41:56 06/16/19 Sun

I also hated every second of it when my parents made to pic my own spanking tool. As Alan said, it made the whole thing much worse and I think it could be considered as a humiliating (even a cruel) part of the actual spanking punishment. Luckily it happened to me maybe two (or three) times if I remember right. My mom grew up on a farm, and that was how she got spanked there: with a fresh cut switch which she had to pick herself. With me and my siblings the switch wasn't used at all that often by her, and our dad preferred using his belt.

I think I was 8 the first time when I had to pic the switch: As I was coming home way too late, there was a mad mother waiting for me at the door: I urgently needed to go to the bathroom but she did not let me in before I had picked a switch for my own spanking. Needless to say it did not take many minutes for me to cut the switch and get it to her. Mom peeled the leaves and prepared the switch while I was in the bathroom, then she came in, told me to take off my shorts and get over her lap as she was sitting on a stool.

One or two years after that my mom tried to make me pick my switch again (due my very bratty behavior), I refused to do it, so when my dad came home he made me to go out with him. There he chose the twig I had to cut and prepare for my self. I knew that my dad was not happy at all with the switch thing, but since it was my mom's order he wanted to be in united front with her. I don't even remember which of my parents actually used the switch that time, but as a result of that whipping it took several days for the welts to disappear.
My dad did most of my spankings and he was always wearing a belt or then he got one somewhere. Once I had to give my own belt to him but then there was no other belts available.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> Subject: Re: Having to get what you were spanked with.

Author:
Adam
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:09:44 06/19/19 Wed

I dont think I thought about it at the time but I do wonder how many times a neighbor saw me, my sister, or my dad out there getting a switch.

[> [> [> Subject: Re: Having to get what you were spanked with.

Author:
Alan to Adam
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:22:28 06/24/19 Mon

That's interesting from the neighbor's perspective. I bet that's a kid that's going to get switched, then hear the hollerin' if it's summertime and the windows are open!

[> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Having to get what you were spanked with.

Author:
Adam
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:58:23 06/29/19 Sat

I hope I was never heard by anyone outside the house. Where we would get the switch was on the west side of the garage. The only neighbor who really would have had a good view of what I, my sister, or dad were doing was the grumpy old lady who lived in the house on that side. Still though to be seen coming back into the house carrying the switch would have been embarrassing. The time I really felt all eyes were on me was when I had to pick the switch at the campground. I was back a bit in the trees but anyone around would have seen me come back with the switch and likely my crying in the camper.

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Having to get what you were spanked with.

Author:
Alan to Adam
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:43:51 06/30/19 Sun

Tell us about the switching in the camper... we other camp sites close? People outside to hear?

[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Having to get what you were spanked with.

Author:
Adam
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:58:08 07/01/19 Mon

I was 9 and I had talked back and disobeyed one too many times. My dad and I were both sitting at the picnic table and he pulled out his pocket-knife and told me to go cut a switch off one of the trees behind us. I didnt want to do this, but at the same time I was too afraid to not obey.

I walked over to the trees and found it a little difficult at first to get something similar to what I had seen him use in the past. I had to look at two or three different trees but I found something I felt he would have chosen. I struggled cutting it with the knife, Im sure more so due to being nervous. Once cut from the tree, I pulled off the leaves and walked back to my dad. He didnt take it from me though, but rather told me to get in the camper and he followed me. Once inside he shut the door.

This was the second switching I had been given in this camper so I did as I had been instructed to the last time which was pull my pants and underwear down and lean over the table. I dont know how many licks I got, maybe 10 across my bare butt, but I swear the pain was like being stung by a bee over and over again. He didnt go fast with the switch so there were times I took my hands off the table and grabbed my butt. He would instruct me, though, to place my hands back on the table. When he finished, he told me to pull my pants up and he left the camper which allowed me to lay down and cry. Later, when I came out of the camper I saw my switch laying in the fire pit.

There were other campsites around but dont remember seeing anyone outside. I remember the first camp switching happened either before the start of actual camping season or right after the end of it because there was very few campers around.

Author:
Gary Steven
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:54:44 06/16/19 Sun

There were a few times, I would have to go get the hairbrush, flyswatter or paddle and bring it to the living room when Mom was going to spank me.

Author:
Denny
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:48:56 06/19/19 Wed

Ive never had to do that. I have no clue how to cut a switch. lol

My dad usually uses an old belt he keeps in his den for spankings or a hairbrush. Sometimes he uses the belt hes wearing. Ive never had to hand over my own belt because I never wear a belt! lol.

Author:
Randy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:45:42 07/01/19 Mon

The logic behind this is kind of understandable if parents think a simple hand spanking is not sufficient for whatever reason. The pain can only be increased to a certain point before causing lasting damage, so to make the whole ordeal more memorable, give the child a tedious task that will only result in making the punishment more painful.
It also means that there won't be a fight. Instead the child has to actively contribute to the punishment and do an effort to make up for what they did wrong.

Author:
Adam
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:19:00 07/03/19 Wed

I never really thought of it like that. That actually is pretty true and makes the punishment that much more memorable.

Author:
Alan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:34:33 07/04/19 Thu

I've heard the trip to get the instrument (paddle, belt, etc) called "the walk of death"... Especially by siblings. "Pete passed by me on 'the walk of death', then I heard him hollering as Dad lit up his butt with that belt" :)

I think it also helps remind the child that, by their misbehavior, they "did it" to themselves. So by bringing the instrument of punishment they are, in a way, themselves asking to be punished for their misbehavior...

Author:
Adam
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:00:10 07/11/19 Thu

In a way yes you are pretty much asking for it, or being forced to anyway. It's hard getting and/or preparing something that you know will be used to cause you pain.

Author:
LaurenSB
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:42:59 07/12/19 Fri

This was a key part of the ritual my mom used on us. We would be sent to her room to stand in the corner beforehand. She would come upstairs and send us to fetch whatver implement she planned to use, all of which lived in the hall closet. After we made the walk of shame to get the implement, we would bring it back to her and thrn she would tell us to pull down our pants and lecture us before we went over her knee.

Author:
mike
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:34:42 07/08/20 Wed

When I was ten my dad sent me to get a gym slipper from my PT bag, he told me to bend over and touch my toes! I obeyed and dad whopped my bottom three times with the slipper , It hurt that much my eyes were moist I think he could have whopped harder if he wanted to. He then handed me the slipper which I put back in the bag

Author:
Fms
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:55:29 08/18/20 Tue

If it was a major issue, like an F on the report card, my parents would have brought the strap up from the basement, and it would be in their bedroom where the strapping would take place. If it was something that just occurred, like disrespectful back talk, I would be told to go get the strap, get upstairs, and take off my pants.

Author:
Alan to Fms
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:48:13 08/20/20 Thu

Where was the strap kept?

Author:
Fms
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:25:45 11/05/20 Thu

It was kept hanging on a hook near the workbench with the other tools. It had a wooden handle with a small loop that fit over the hook. I can remember a few occasions when I saw my father conditioning it with neatsfoot oil.

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.