VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234567[8]910 ]
Subject: Re: Having to get what you were spanked with.

Author:
Adam
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 19:58:23 06/29/19 Sat
In reply to: Alan to Adam 's message, "Re: Having to get what you were spanked with." on 13:22:28 06/24/19 Mon

I hope I was never heard by anyone outside the house. Where we would get the switch was on the west side of the garage. The only neighbor who really would have had a good view of what I, my sister, or dad were doing was the grumpy old lady who lived in the house on that side. Still though to be seen coming back into the house carrying the switch would have been embarrassing. The time I really felt all eyes were on me was when I had to pick the switch at the campground. I was back a bit in the trees but anyone around would have seen me come back with the switch and likely my crying in the camper.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Having to get what you were spanked with.

Author:
Alan to Adam
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:43:51 06/30/19 Sun

Tell us about the switching in the camper... we other camp sites close? People outside to hear?

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Having to get what you were spanked with.

Author:
Adam
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:58:08 07/01/19 Mon

I was 9 and I had talked back and disobeyed one too many times. My dad and I were both sitting at the picnic table and he pulled out his pocket-knife and told me to go cut a switch off one of the trees behind us. I didnít want to do this, but at the same time I was too afraid to not obey.

I walked over to the trees and found it a little difficult at first to get something similar to what I had seen him use in the past. I had to look at two or three different trees but I found something I felt he would have chosen. I struggled cutting it with the knife, Iím sure more so due to being nervous. Once cut from the tree, I pulled off the leaves and walked back to my dad. He didnít take it from me though, but rather told me to get in the camper and he followed me. Once inside he shut the door.

This was the second switching I had been given in this camper so I did as I had been instructed to the last time which was pull my pants and underwear down and lean over the table. I donít know how many licks I got, maybe 10 across my bare butt, but I swear the pain was like being stung by a bee over and over again. He didnít go fast with the switch so there were times I took my hands off the table and grabbed my butt. He would instruct me, though, to place my hands back on the table. When he finished, he told me to pull my pants up and he left the camper which allowed me to lay down and cry. Later, when I came out of the camper I saw my switch laying in the fire pit.

There were other campsites around but dont remember seeing anyone outside. I remember the first camp switching happened either before the start of actual camping season or right after the end of it because there was very few campers around.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.