VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234567[8]910 ]
Subject: Adam

Author:
Having to tell someone you were going to be punished.
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 06:24:51 07/06/19 Sat

Were you ever made to tell somebody you were going to be punished or had been punished, such as in a case you had wronged that person?

When I was 14 I recieved my last spanking and I was required to apologize and tell a lady that I would be punished after we hung up the phone. I did count my blessings that I didn't have to say how I would be punished as well this was over the phone and not in person. What happened was my friend and I had been making prank phone calls to random numbers. This lady end up having some kind of caller id. That evening she called my parents and told them what I had been doing. I was given a talk and then made to call her back to apologize as well tell her I would be punished. When I did hang up my dad lead me to the dining room to spank me with his belt. Unbeknownst to me at the time it would as well be my last spanking.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Re: Adam

Author:
Jacob
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:05:22 07/11/19 Thu

I remember that I was 8 and I stole a candy bar from the store. My parents found out, I was spanked and then had to take my money and go pay for the candy bar, apologize for stealing it and tell them I was spanked, one of the most embarrassing things I have ever had to do.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> Subject: Re: Adam

Author:
Jimmy J.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:19:03 12/04/20 Fri

If I had wronged someone, my dad usually would spank me in front of them if possible. Sometimes, after he had spanked me in front of them, he would tell me to go over to them and apologize and say that I deserved a spanking from them, too. Sometimes they would decline, sometimes they would accept. It was definitely a different time! At school it was a little different. If I had gotten in trouble and punished at school, be it a paddling, writing lines, or getting a note to be signed, it meant being spanked at home, and I was instructed by dad to tell the teacher I’d been spanked, so they knew I was receiving discipline at home. They were always pleased to hear that!

Author:
peterk50
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:06:58 07/19/19 Fri

When I was about 11 I was walking home from the park, the man on the corner had a yappy little dog that would charge the fence barking, there was also a crab apple tree. One day I picked up a crabapple I chucked it hard at the dog, it hit him square between the eyes & exploded, the dog went down, rolled over & ran back to the house. Five minutes after I got home there was a knock at the door & it was the man from the corner, he told my mom the story & she called me over & asked if it was true. I admitted it with a yeah but, & she said "Sorry Bill, I'll take care of it, & Peter will be up to clean up the apples in a while, now go get the paddle Peter", She gave me a solid spanking with the paddle & after I cleaned up the apples I had to so my corner time when I got back home.

Author:
Jonathan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:30:31 07/29/19 Mon

My cousin and I and a somewhat younger boy went into a (not very close) neighbor's yard and overturned some benches and various other objects in the yard.

I guess the owners saw and called my aunt's house. My cousin and I got spanked by my aunt (Mom was at work) and had to go back and apologize, help him right then and tell him we'd been spanked. I don't know if the third boy was spanked. I'd guess so as I know his parents spanked. But he didn't come with us so he might not have had to apologize.

Author:
Johan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:53:00 07/24/19 Wed

Well, this happened within our family. My sisters had their own little spanking experiences and they certainly had heard me getting dad's belt more than once. However, when I had to tell my sister as a part of the apology that I got spanked because of I wronged her, was one of the most embarrassing moments ever. Yet, very humbling but also a good experience which made me and my younger sister closer and I think it taught me a good lesson.

I was 12 or 13 years old, and I had made some plans for that afternoon to go out and play with my friends, but my parents had other plans for me that day: We had some ”important guests” coming over, so I was needed inside babysit/entertain my younger sisters and the daughter of our guests while adults were having their own chats in the dining room. So, there was no going out for me, instead mom told me to stay in my white shirt and tie (it was after school or church/ Sundays school church I guess), and help out parents mainly by keeping my sisters out of the way while mom and dad were preparing the house for the guests.

I was very disappointed that I had to cancel my own plans and my parents knew it, they just said that as a big boy I should be able to keep my temper by now and do as I was told. First it went well, but when two of my friends came to our door with a football to pick me up, I hated when they saw me dressed up and mom telling them that I could not come today. It made me angry again. My youngest sister (who has some learning problems) started to annoy me, and I started to tease her and finally brought her to tears. Dad gave me the last warning to stop teasing her, but since I was so frustrated, I made it just worse and soon she was crying. That was enough for my parents told. Dad told me to follow him into my room for ”a little talk” of my behavior. Everyone in our family knew what that would be; very little talking but the strap (dad's belt) on my bare butt and this time dad gave me a good reason to cry out. After the whipping I went lying on my stomach on my bed crying and feeling sorry for myself. After some 30 minutes or so mom came in to my room, noticed the welts on my butts and told me to calm down, put my pants back on and to go apologize my sister. Downstairs my two sisters was waiting and I did what I was told. My sister asked me if I had gotten spanked because I had been naughty, I told her that yes I had been punished. She asked me again did I got the ”strap”, I was so embarrassed saying it that I only nodded. Then I think I was forgiven.

Later our guests came, and after the dinner I had to babysit /watch the 3 younger girls playing home on the floor in the living room, and me of course partly participating: Embarrassingly ”the boy-doll had been naughty and my sister said that he would be getting the strap when daddy gets home”. Luckily I was able to give them other ideas (and avoid reliving my embarrassing experience with that creepy doll;). The evening went well and I was really showing my very best behavior to the guests and to everybody.

Author:
DaveH
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:54:13 07/27/19 Sat

This happened a couple of times. Once when my 5 year older cousin was watching me while my parents went out for the evening. Even though I liked her I was not listening to anything she told me to do that night. I was in bed when my parents got home so I didn't here what she told them about the evening. I found out then next morning when my dad spanked me as soon as I came down stairs. He told me that I was getting spanked for my behavior the night before. Right after the spanking, while I was still crying, I had to call her and tell her that I was sorry and that my Dad had given me a bare bottom spanking for it.

Author:
JackP
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:05:29 08/02/19 Fri

When I was seven years old and in second grade, I was disrespectful to a school bus driver early in the school year. Anticipating my stop, I got out of my seat before the school bus stopped. The bus driver, I’ll call her Mrs Jones, told me to sit down until the bus stopped, but I ignored her. When the bus had finally come to a stop, Mrs Jones scolded me for what I had done because it was dangerous. I was embarrassed by her scolding me and when she was done, I uttered the words that I would soon regret. I said, “I don’t have to listen to you. You’re just a school bus driver.” Mrs Jones stood up, put her hands on her hips, and said, “Oh, I see. I didn’t know you were so important. I guess I’ll just tell your parents and let them decide what to do.”

After that exchange, I got off the bus and went home, but it wasn’t long after that that my mother got a call from Mrs Jones and after my mother had angrily confirmed with me what I had said, sent me to my room to await my father’s arrival from work. When my father got home, I was called down to tell him what I had done and he told me to go and brush my teeth, and, then, go up to my room and put my pajamas on and wait for him. I did as I was told and I waited in my room with a churning stomach for my father’s arrival.

Finally, I heard my father coming up the stairs. When he opened my bedroom door, the first thing I noticed was the doubled up belt in his right hand. My lower lip started to quiver and tears sprang up in my eyes, but my father was adamant that I had to be punished for being so disrespectful to an adult. He sat down, pulled me over his knee, pulled my pajama bottoms down and spanked my bare behind until I was kicking and blubbering and promising to be good and to never be disrespectful to Mrs Jones again. When he, at last, let me up, I grabbed my stinging bottom and rubbed and rubbed and cried and cried.

Eventually, he told me to pull my pajama bottoms back up and get to bed if I didn’t want another helping of his belt. My mother came up awhile after that and cuddled and kissed me and told me that she loved me, but that I had gotten exactly what I deserved for my behavior and that tomorrow I would be required to apologize to Mrs Jones. I cried myself to sleep after she left.

In the morning, my father woke me and told me to get ready for school. At breakfast, my father told me that he was going to go to work late that day so that he could supervise my apology to Mrs Jones. He told me, “Young man, you’re going to apologize to your bus driver in front of the whole bus full of children, because you were disrespectful to her in front of all those children. I want Mrs Jones and all those children to know that we don’t tolerate the kind of behavior you displayed yesterday. Do you understand me?” I was mortified, but I surely wasn’t going to argue with my father after the lickin’ he had given me the night before.

When the school bus arrived, all the children got on the bus before me and, then, my father and I got on the bus. My father said to Mrs Jones, “My son has something to say to you.” At first, my tongue stuck to the roof of my mouth as Mrs Jones waited for my apology. My father cracked me on the seat of my pants and said, “Do I need to take off my belt again?” The apology tumbled out of my mouth, awkward and halting, but I apologized for being disrespectful. My father said, “Tell Mrs Jones what happened to you last night because of what you said to her!” I mumbled, “I got a spanking.” All the children smirked and laughed when I said that. My father smacked my bottom again and said, “ Tell her what kind of a spanking you got!” The blood rushed to my face and I said, “I got my bare behind spanked with my daddy’s belt.” The whole bus was filled with laughter when I admitted that and I wished that I could disappear, but Mrs Jones smoothed my hair and kissed me on the forehead and said, “That’s alright honey, I forgive you.” Then she looked back at all the children laughing and said, “And none of you better tease, Jack about this ‘cause I can call your parents just as easily as I called his!” The bus got very quiet and Mrs Jones smiled at my father and said, “Thank you. It’s nice when parents take care of their responsibilities.” My father nodded and said, “You just let me know if he gives you any more problems.” Of course, I did not give her any more problems! This happened in 1959 and it’s as fresh in my mind as if it had happened yesterday.

Author:
Gary Steven
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:52:06 11/09/19 Sat

If I misbehaved at someone's house or at school. I mom blistered my bare butt at home. After the spanking was over. I was told I had to apologize to them and let them know I got a spanking. On a couple of occasions, I didn't apologize and was asked by mom if I did which meant getting my bottom bared for another spanking.

Even worse, my mom gave explicit permission to my friends' parents to pull my pants down and blister my bare butt if I didn't behave when I was at their houses and she'd give me another one as soon as I got home, and yes it did happen.

Author:
Robbie Sands
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 02:02:09 11/25/19 Mon

Both me and my friend's moms had permission to spank us when we were at each others home.
I was only concerned with the spanking and never felt any embarrassment being bared and spanked by my mom, but when I was bared for a spanking by my friend's mom it was very embarrassing having to be bared in front of her after age 11.
We were both spanked that way by the other mom till we were 13, although it did not happen often at each other's house.

Author:
Jace
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:37:29 12/04/20 Fri

Yes, this happened to me several times. Probably though most embarrassing time it happened was when I broke a window at a church campground when my boy scout troop was visiting there for a weekend. I was 12 and we were playing 4-square inside the building and we were not supposed to be. After the window was broken and we admitted what happened to the leaders, my dad took my out to the car and gave me a spanking. When the weekend was over, my dad made me all the pastor of the church that owned the camp to apologize for the window, and he made me tell him I'd been spanked. It was embarrassing, yes. The pastor just told me that he was glad my dad cared enough to punish me, and that he hoped I learned my lesson. I remember telling him I had, but even though it was not in person, my face was totally flushed.

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.