VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234567[8]910 ]
Subject: Re: Paddling at School

Author:
Gary Steven
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 08:15:42 03/09/20 Mon
In reply to: Ben 's message, "Re: Paddling at School" on 09:10:34 03/07/20 Sat

I didn't see that many paddlings at High School. I did see a few in the hall. The teacher would take the student or students into the hall and they would get a teacher from a nearby class room to witness. The student would have to bend over with hands on knees or lean with their hands on the wall. The teacher would usually give three to five swats. The student remained fully clothed but there were a couple of times because some girls still wore their skirts short, they ended up getting paddled with their panty covered butt partially exposed. I did see that happen a couple of times, including seeing a cheerleader in uniform getting paddled in the hall.

The paddlings in the office (from what I heard), the boy or girl had to go into the office, the Assistant Principal if you were a boy or Secretary if you were a girl was called in. The Principal discussed what you did then got his paddle out of the desk and told you how many licks you had coming. Then you were told to empty your pockets. They usually didn't check to see if you had extra layers on or if you had a magazine or other objects in your pants. After emptying the pockets you had to bend over with hands on the desk and feet shoulder width apart. The licks would be administered and then you were dismissed.

I didn't have PE in High School since I was in Band, but I did hear that sometimes the Coaches both male and female paddled students in the locker room and I did hear sometimes the students (male and female) got paddled bare bottom. Made me glad I didn't have to take PE.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Paddling at School

Author:
Gary Steven
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:43:25 03/12/20 Thu

One of my female friend, a girl named Denise one of our Cheerleaders did verify that the Girl's Coach at least sometimes paddled bare bottoms in the locker room. She had PE during fifth period (the last period of the day). I was standing outside talking to a couple of friends and she slowly walked by. It was obvious she had been crying so I walked up to her and asked her what was wrong. She was sniffling and told me that Coach S. just paddled her and another girl in the locker room. I asked what happened and she said, "I had just gotten out of the shower and was wrapped in a towel and another girl (named Valerie) started arguing with me." She pushed me and I pushed her back." "We started fighting and my towel came off." I guess one of the other girls ran upstairs and got the coach because she came down carrying her paddle and broke up the fight." She said the other girl was just wearing panties and tried to grab her towel to cover up. The coach told them they were both going to get five licks. She told Denise to drop the towel and bend over with her hands on the bench. She told me how much the paddling hurt because not only was it bare, she was still wet as well. Then she said," after she paddled me, Coach told Valerie, since Denise got paddled naked, you're getting it that way too." Then she made Valerie take off her panties and bend over. She gave her five licks too." "She told both of us, if this ever happens again, I'll paddle your bare butts again, but next time it will be double." "Then she made us shake hands and get dressed." Denise was standing beside her car with the door open and said, "I wanna ask you something." Then she pulled her jeans and panties back and down a little and asked me if her butt was bruised (yeah lucky me). What I could see was a pretty dark shade of red, almost purple in spots. She said, "Damn it! I have to be in uniform for the game tonight and everybody is going to see I got paddled today." I said, "Well since you're trunks are purple, maybe nobody will notice." She said, "I hope, you're right." Then we hugged and she gave me a kiss on the cheek and got in her car and left. I saw her at the game later, and I did notice she had a little bruising when the trunks would ride up, but I don't know if anybody else noticed it because I didn't hear anybody mention it.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.