VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234567[8]910 ]
Subject: Re: Spanked right before having to go somewhere.

Author:
Johan
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 08:49:10 09/20/20 Sun
In reply to: Adam 's message, "Spanked right before having to go somewhere." on 18:33:06 08/19/20 Wed

I hated those incidents! I think that everybody can tell when a kid has gotten a spanking, puffy red eyes, sorry look at the face, looking down and still bit upset and confused. At least I was. My spanking were usually pretty instant, for example talking back, rude other bad behavior was something my parents wanted to end right there and then - especially if there was some little tension in the air of going somewhere in a hurry etc. Normally I was given at least some time to calm down and compose myself after a spanking in my own privacy, but there were occasions when the time was very limited or in the worse case, no time for that at all.

Two such incidents stand out especially, I was already in jr high so not a little boy any more. After breakfast and ready to go to school, something had happened night before and I made it even worse by talking back and using bad language. My sisters were been send out off the house ro school but I was called back to the living room for a little chat - needless to say the next thing I was told was to take off my pants. Both times my school pants dropped to the floor and mom took them away to wipe off the dust as I bent over the sofa to get my punishment with dad's belt. After, I had to find my pants where ever mom had taken them as she was rushing to get to school. I was still sobbing when I left. Once one of my neighborhood kid who's school was near mine came behind the door to pick me up, I think i had just tucked my shirt in when mom opened the door, I don't know ow much he saw but I think it was 100% obvious what had happened to me. I was so embarrassed and humble all the way and the rest of the day at school. The second time The other time mom helped me with tucking my shirt tails in and saw that my school tie was straight and combed my hair a bit, it felt both comforting and embarrassing - all in all I missed the bus and got to the classroom late - I must have looked very sad, but still the teacher gave me a short rebuke in the front of the whole class. Among my most humbling experiences I can recall.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Re: Spanked right before having to go somewhere.

Author:
rebeccag1
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:30:44 10/22/20 Thu

I got spanked at 10 before we were going shopping I was being a brat it was a saturday daddy was home so I got some vitamin b otherwise known as a whipping with his belt .

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.