VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234567[8]910 ]
Subject: Re: School Spanking Survey

Author:
Angus
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 14:21:19 11/22/20 Sun
In reply to: Jace 's message, "School Spanking Survey" on 19:26:31 11/03/20 Tue

1.) 56 Ė spanked in the 1970s
2.) Yes Ė it was quite common in 1970s England
3.) Between about 6 and 14
4.) Usually the slipper, but I have been caned on occasion
5.) There was a limit of 6 strokes, but it was quite rare to get more than 4
6.) Most teachers spanked with the slipper or similar, but only the head used the cane
7.) Bare bottom spanking was unusual, but not unheard of.
8.) Boys were spanked at the front of class, if a girl was spanked, then it would be in private.
9.) Since most kids preferred spanking to other punishments, then probably it isnít much of a deterrent. Most of us regarded it as part of school life, and something we would all get from time to time, so didnít modify our behaviour.
10.) Boys were spanked quite commonly. Girls only got spanked occasionally for very serious things
11.) The school didnít need parental permission, and didnít inform parents. We did appreciate that they didnít

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Re: School Spanking Survey

Author:
Adam
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:15:58 01/03/21 Sun

) What is your age today? 40

2.) Were you spanked in school growing up? Two times.

3.) Between what ages in school were you spanked? Both times in kindergarten so about 6 years old.

4.) Did your school use an implement? If so, what was it? Nope.

5.) Was there a limit on the number of "swats" you could get in one spanking? No idea. I'm not even sure she was allowed to do that.

6.) Did only the principal spank? Or were teachers allowed to do so as well? It was my teacher.

7.) Did your school allow bare-bottomed spankings or not? It was over clothes.

8.) Were spankings given privately, or in a spot where it could be seen by other kids? Other kids could have seen

9.) Do you think being spanked in school was an effective punishment compared to others, such as corner time, standing in the hallway, or after school/in-school detention? It must have been because both times I laid right down and took my nap like I was supposed to.

10.) Were boys and girls treated differently when it came to corporal punishment? If so, how? No because the first time she spanked the girl I was talking to instead of taking a nap, then she spanked me. It was done the same.

11.) Did the school require the permission of your parents to spank you? I have no idea and I never told my parents out if fear of being in trouble.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.