Thursday, April 10, 2014 – VoyForums News: 'Heartbleed' vulnerability in OpenSSL
VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Re: Spanked as a Teenager Stories

Author:
Bill
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 11:57:51 07/24/12 Tue

I got my last spanking from my stepdad when I was a senior in high school. I was 18 at the time.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Re: Spanked as a Teenager Stories

Author:
Marcus for Bill
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:40:11 07/25/12 Wed

What did you do to get the spanking? Did you get it with your pants down? Did your stepfather spank you with his hand or did he use an implement?

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

Author:
Julie R.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:34:17 08/21/12 Tue

I was 19 Ditched class AT SCHOOL ALL WEEK. When I finally got found out and Mom made me fess up, Boy was it BAD. Nobody ratted on me. Mom had totally believed me when I said I was going to class and everything was fine. she just decided that didn't make any sense.

[> [> Subject: Re: Spanked as a Teenager Stories

Author:
Colin
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:14:20 02/04/13 Mon

i was 14 had taken money from mums purse to buy a book i was'nt allowed got found out i was sent to my room to wait for dad to come up when he did he told me to take down my jeans and bend over the bed i wondered what the punishment would be and whether it wold be slipper strap or canei never did get the paddle i soon found out as dad dished out 12 hard strokes of the cane i was crying my eyes out thought it would never stop was smarting for ages

Author:
Zack
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:21:31 08/24/12 Fri

I got my last spanking at 16 with a belt pants down on my underwear. My dad delivered about a dozen stinging swats while I was bent over a couch in the basement. The spanking was a pretty standard one and I had no idea it was my last. But as with all my beltings, it was memorable. I did not get it often, but when it was time to lay some leather, my father would make sure I would 'remember' as he would say.

Author:
JR to Zack
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:40:25 08/27/12 Mon

Zack,

How'd you get lucky to not get your last spanking bare butt with the belt? Were all your belt spankings given to you on your underwear? Why did your dad prefer having you bend over a couch and not chose something else? Did wearing underwear leave less red belt marks do you think? How red was you?

[> [> [> Subject: Re: Spanked as a Teenager Stories

Author:
Zack to JR
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:13:41 08/30/12 Thu

JR, most of my beltings were on the underwear. In my younger years (about age 10) they were done over my pants. Once I hit about 8, the pants came off for a more stinging punishment. It wasn't until I was about 12 did I have to lower the pants for all punishments. My dad always let us keep the underwear - never got it bare butt. There was a ritual we followed in our house and punishments were always given in the basement. After a lecture, we were told to bend over the edge of the couch to take punishment. Dad would be taking off his belt while I was taking down my pants. As for the markings - he did a good job marking us up. He worked the belt all over and using the underwear as his 'target'. You could feel the marks for the rest of the day, but by the next day all the marks were gone. I do recall a few times seeing a slight line where the leading edge of the belt made contact.

Author:
shay (angry)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:52:31 02/28/14 Fri

Once I hit my mom and got the bare belt

[> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Spanked as a Teenager Stories

Author:
John
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:18:03 03/31/14 Mon

Born in 1948 I grew up at a time when spanking of teenagers was not uncommon, and it certainly was the case in our house. spankings became lot less frequent after I turned 12 or so, but our mother did not hesitate giving us bare bottom spankings with the wooden brush or the switch if she felt we had acted immaturely and irresponsibly. I was spanked until age 16.

Author:
David
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:20:20 08/30/12 Thu

Getting spanked as teenagers was routine for my brothers and me. I got my last one from dad when I was almost 17. Most memorable was probably when I was 15.

Author:
Rob to David
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:33:59 09/01/12 Sat

David,

What earned you your last spanking at age 17, and how did your dad give it to you?

Why was your most memorable spanking at age l5? Who gave it to you, how was it given, what with, position, was it bare, etc., asking for the details.

What other teen spankings did you get, how about for your brother getting spanked, and did you and your brother get into things and get spanked alot together? If so, who usually got to go first, the older of younger of you, etc.?

Did your school you attended give spankings to you as a teenager and did you get any? If so....details?

Author:
David
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:34:17 09/05/12 Wed

Mouthing off at 16, almost 17, got me led by my arm to my room by my dad. I knew that I had crossed the line the second that I mouthed off but was still surprised when he left the bedroom and came back with the paddle. I didn't fight him I was so shocked that I was really going to get paddled. I just did exactly what he ordered. Jeans and briefs down. Hands on the bed. Several of the hardest swats he ever gave me. My younger brother was still at home and said later that my face was as red as he figured that my bottom was.

Most memorable spanking was almost two years before when I was barely 15. I had gotten paddled at school for pulling a prank. Dad got the call from the coach afterwards I was already waiting in our bedroom for him as dad had called mom before I got home from school and she told me to go to our bedroom and to be ready as dad was coming home to deal with me. Dad came home early. He came up and, instead of running my brothers out of the room that we shared, he told them to stay. Standard position was bent over the bed with shorts down. Used a belt on me and paused between each stroke. Not sure how many strokes I got but it was alot. It took awhile until he was satisfied that I was well spanked. My brothers watched the whole thing and told me later than it was hard to watch. Good lesson for my younger brother especially. My older brother was 17 then and almost out of the house but after watching me get it he was really careful until he graduated. Getting spanked on top of a school paddling was expected but this was something much worse than the usual. Definitely slept on my stomach that night. My butt in PE the next day looked seriously torn up.

As kids, my brothers and I got spanked sometimes together for misbehavior but that was mostly pre-teen stuff. My older brother and I got it together when he was a teen and I was not yet one. My younger brother and I got it together when I was a teen and he was not yet one. Most of the times that more than one of us got in trouble were when all of us were not yet teens and just got it together.

Author:
Rob to David
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:21:38 09/08/12 Sat

Hi David,

Boy, that almost age l7 last paddling by your dad was something of a shock to you I bet. There wouldn't have
been a way to have talked him out of it? Seem like he
had his mind pretty much made up?

For the paddling your hands were on the bed, which know doubt while bending over presented your bare butt perfect
for your dad to paddle. The several hardest swats he ever
gave you, were they given fast or some slow to allow more
of the "burn" feeling to set in on your butt and register in your mind? Were you quite macho during the paddling to
not let out any yelps and after the paddling ended not to reach back to grab your "on fire" butt and want to dance and rub, or did you? If your brother said your face was red, was that because of embarrassment 'cause dad still knew how to deliver a good bare butt paddling? It's a wonder your brother didn't want you to bare your butt so he could compare how much redness you had on your face and on your butt, or didn't you and brother ever do any kind of check and comparison after getting paddlings?

For the Most Memorable Spanking, what kind of prank had you pulled at school? Must have been bad and you didn't cover your tracks or you wouldn't have been discovered to be the Prankster?

You got paddled at school first, by whom, before getting the belt spanking at home? What was the school paddling like, where was it give in private or witnessed perhaps by others? How many licks of the paddle did you get? Get it bare over covered butt? Lick make you yelp, paddling last long and did you play Mr. Macho and pretend the paddling didn't hurt? Afterwards was it hard to refrain from reaching back to rub your butt or didn't you dance and rub at all?

I know what you went through for hurt, getting a paddling at school and then getting a spanking from dad at home as it's happened to me several times, although school paddling not bare like I was at home to get the paddle from my dad!

Your dad didn't run your brothers off before your spanking? Was this the first time they got to witness such a memorable spanking of yours? Did you get to ever watch any of theirs? Probably wouldn't do any good to protest and ask they be not present to watch, would it? Did you tell your brothers before your dad got home that you might be getting a spanking, and so that was why maybe they hung around to see perhaps if they could watch? You didn't mind and not chase them off?

What was the reason your dad used a belt, and not the paddle to spank you with? Had you gotten the belt before, and decided not to protest and be macho about getting the belt in front of your brothers?

The long, bare butt spanking with the belt had to really hurt I bet, and your dad pausing between licks for a long period of time sure I bet set the "fire" in all across your butt? Did you dad deliver the licks to all the same area of your butt, like the sit spot or did her spank all over and up and down on your butt to make it sore and red?

That is really cool that your brothers felt sorry for you getting the belt spanking from your dad. After it was over with and dad left, did your brothers give you alot of words of support? Did they comment about how your butt looked, as you said it looked "tore up" next day in PE so guess you didn't do a butt check at home in a mirror or you brothers didn't tell you how your butt looked, despite you deciding to sleep on your stomach? I bet it was murder trying to sit and eat supper or was the spanking after supper when dad got home? Next day in PE Class, what happened there? Guys comment alot that your butt was "torn up" and how bad it looked, like while you was changing to gym clothes or showering? What would you compare your torn up butt to look like? Did you have problems sitting in classes that day? Guys find out about your school paddling and want details and you share with them?

I bet before going to bed you did some serious rubbing to try to relive the pain? Was your butt cheeks really hot to the touch? Was this the first time you slept bare to try to cool off?

Sorry for all of the questions but, I've never gotten a belt spanking before, lucky me and I hope I never get any and my friends have never gotten a belt spanking either for any of us to hear about or compare how much difference a belt spanking can make on a butt, instead of the paddle like I and my friends get from our dad's.

What were some of the things you and your brothers did to earn you spankings together, and what were those spankings like when given? If you was getting spanked with a younger brother, would you go first to be spanked? How about if older brother was getting spanked with you, would he or you go first?

Thanks for sharing David, and hope you don't mind my asking alot of questions? I've gotten some paddlings and bet you went through same as I at school?

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Spanked as a Teenager Stories

Author:
David
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:04:09 09/11/12 Tue

My brothers and I grew up seeing each other spanked if we were in trouble together. This was one of those unusual times when our dad thought that it was important for my brothers to see me get a hard strapping for getting in trouble at school. I don't know why dad used a belt that time instead of a paddle other than he knew that I had already been paddled at school. I had some bruises starting from that already so his licks with the belt added red stripes but not much more bruising to my bottom.

It was obvious in PE the next day that I had gotten more at home. We were all curious about that sort of thing so the other guys were wanting to take a look when I took off my underwear to dress out the next morning in the locker room. The coach got a look too when we stripped down for showers at the end of class.

I don't remember yelping or reacting to either the paddling or the strapping I got at home. By that age, we just took our punishment without grabbing our bottoms or crying. Those would have been considered little boy reactions. In junior high and high school, it was important to take it without crying, yelping or jumping around afterwards. In elementary school, boys often cried on the way to getting paddled or spanked, cried during the spanking, and sobbed afterwards. That was me sometimes at those younger ages. But by junior high, we were still embarrassed to get paddled and might get red in the face before or after, but we didn't sob. A hard spanking or paddling could bring a few tears definitely. I'm sure that I had a few tears running down my face from the embarrassment or the pain after my hard strapping by dad in front of my brothers as it would have been hard not to be hurting after a second hard spanking in the same day. Embarrassment was a big part of our dad punishing me that time as he knew that I would not want my brothers watching. It wasn't the bare bottom part. When you grow up with brothers, there isn't anything that they or you haven't seen. It was that I was getting spanked like a little kid in front of them.

Author:
Rob to David
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:09:07 09/14/12 Fri

Hi David,

Thanks for sharing more about your paddling and belt spanking you got and told about.

You didn't mention however what kind of prank you did that went wrong to earn you the paddling at school. I asked and didn't see you give an answer to what kind of prank you did that earned you the paddling that went wrong, and details about how your paddling was given, by whom, perhaps how many licks you were given and how red your butt got?

Again that had to be embarrssing, even though you and your brothers had seen each other bare butt many times and getting spanked; and to have your dad wanting your brothers to witness you getting a bare butt belt spanking at home for what you did at school to teach you a lesson.

If you had some bruises from the paddling at school, perhaps your dad though it best to use a belt to spank you with to make his belt spanking easier to take?

Your PE Class members are just like ones at my school when a guy has gotten their butt paddled or whipped at school or at home to inquire about what happended and wanting to notice and take all in how red butt a guy could get! I've been one of the guys inspecting others and letting others inspect me! Lucky me to be more of inspecting others' spanked red butts then my own! LOL.

Did your PE buddies tease and make remarks about the color of your butt, etc. and want details what happened? What did you coach say when he saw you? Sometimes I've seen coaches or PE teachers comment like, "looks like someone got their butt paddled red!" or "looks like someone got their tail reddened!"

If you didn't do any or alot of yelping for paddlings at school in high school or jr. high, then you were able to toughen it out to let those paddling you that you could take what they wanted to dish out and that it didn't bother you! For me, a few yelps would announce my butt was hurting I'm afraid. At least standing for paddlings at school I wouldn't be kicking or squirming like I could be at home!

You got some elementary school spankings in your lifetime? What was yours like to get? I got a few both way, standing in the principal office, bent over his desk while the paddle whacked the seat of my pants to give me sore butt and when I was a little younger a few times for spankings I found myself put over a teacher or principal's lap to allow my little butt to be a perfect target sticking up and then a paddle swatted it so I was later having a sore, red butt, and I'm afraid a few of those times as much as I wanted to lay still to get the spanking over with, I found myself squirming some of the times, and even trying to shield my pants covered butt from getting spanked!

After any of those school spanking I later found myself getting my butt bared at home and my dad or mom taking a wooden paddle to add some more color to an alreadt sore, red spanked butt and to make me really squirm and kick and wished I wasn't getting spanked!

You and your brothers got some spankings at home together? What were they like? I was wondering how it was decided each time who had the honor to get spanked/paddle first, while the other brother(s) got to wait their turn and watch the other brother get? Were any of you not afraid to cry/sob infront of each other after spankings or did you feel you had to be Mr. Macho and no cryting or butt rubbing at all? Sorry for the questions, I don't have brothers to have to worry how I react when I get paddled at home by my dad or mom!

[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Spanked as a Teenager Stories--reply to Rob

Author:
David
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:57:45 09/22/12 Sat

The prank that got me and another guy in trouble was a stupid gym class deal. We got to the gym early and put some bengay icy-hot cream in some of the jockstraps in the PE uniform bins in the locker room. Not real original as this was a prank that probably happened every year. It had happened to us in junior high and again as freshman in high school. My friend and I thought that it was our turn to do the same. Got caught. Got paddled shorts down in front of the class in the locker room by our coach who was tired of that prank. He knew my Dad and called him at the base to let him know about it. That is why I was in trouble the second that I got home. Dad had called Mom and she told me to wait for Dad to come home from work. I told that story above. Got my butt strapped hard by Dad in front of my brothers. Not the first time that I had been paddled at school and spanked at home, but I was 15 at the time and this time was definitely different. Everybody in PE the next day saw the result. Embarrassed? Yeah.

Author:
Johnh
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:19:53 02/04/13 Mon

Got my share of spankings as a teen. The last and worst of my life was at 16 and a half when I took my dad's car for a joy ride. The details on that are under "last spanking".. I got spanked a lot for coming home late.. I was just rebellious I guess or stupid. Notes from the Catholic high schol I attended.. Got caught masterbating once.. Grades a couple of times unuual stuff for the 50's

Author:
John
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:51:17 06/14/13 Fri

I got spanked about 5 or 6 times a year all through high school. It was always the same: Dad's den, BARE BUTT (just lowering my jeans and boxers, I never had to strip naked), leaning over a table with my elbows resting on it. At that age I got THE BELT, usually about 10-15 swats. My dad would pull his belt off and double it over, SNAP it twice and go to work.

Author:
JoeR to John
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:23:56 07/05/13 Fri

It was similar with me John, except being in my bedroom. I'm sure glad mine were fewer than yours especially into late teens. Recall how old you were for your last with dad's belt? Was there a pattern of what you did to earn a belt whipping 5-6 a year throughout HS?

Get any school paddlings in HS?

Author:
trishb
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:17:57 06/17/13 Mon

I was raised by my grandmother, and she had stopped spanking me when I was twelve. However at fifteen I got caught in a pot-smoking incident. For this she had me take down my jeans and bend over the sofa arm, as I was too tall and leggy by then to be spanked over the knee. She gave me about twenty whacks with my great-uncle's razor strop. It was the first, last, and only time I ever had anything to do with any kind of drugs, and I remember it vividly to this day. It was also the last childhood spanking I ever received and by far the worst.

Author:
Ellen
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:44:38 01/14/14 Tue

When I was age 14 my girlfriend and I went into the woods to smoke cigarettes. This was in defiance of my mother who forbid cigarette smoking telling me it was a bad and unhealthy habit. Fifteen minutes after we finished smoking to our shock the woods was on fire. As the fire engines were arriving and people were gathering on the street, my mother asked me and my girlfriend if we had anything to do with this since she saw us playing in the woods. My girlfriend said that we were smoking cigarettes and probably accidentally caused this fire. My mother immediately sent my girlfriend home.

I was told to go back inside the house and get the leather belt which hung on a hook in the bathroom and wait for my mother. When she arrived she was calm but I knew she was angry. She told me that my disobedience has resulted in endangering the entire neighborhood and she had to severely punish me. I handed her the belt as she promised to give me a good whipping on my bare behind. I had to bend over the bed in my mother's bedroom and she whipped my behind for several minutes. It was the worst whipping of my life and I have never smoked a cigarette since than. Since this prevented me from ever becoming a smoker, I am grateful to my mother for blistering my behind with that belt.

Author:
Candi
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:28:37 01/22/14 Wed

Spankings are sometimes the best thing for a teen girl. I grew up in the late 70's early 80's. How about you?

I remember a story in the paper, about a woods fire that was quickly contained, in the midwest USA. It too was stared by two teen girls smoking. This happened in about 2002 or so.

Do you and your friend fit this time and place? Or does history repeat it self?

Author:
Ellen
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:39:52 01/25/14 Sat

To candi, I think history repeats itself. I was age 14 in 1971 when this fire and the smoking incident occurred. I grew up in the northeast. I also feel that spankings are the best thing for a teenage girl. I have a grown daughter age 29. I used to give my daughter hand spankings over my knee bare bottom well into her teen years. The last spanking she received was when she was age 17. She took my car out for the evening without my permission and came back 2 hours after her curfew. She than talked back to me when I was reprimanding her for what she did. This was the only time I ever spanked her over my knee with the hairbrush on her bare bottom. I spanked her for a long time very hard and I know she learned her lesson because I never had cause to spank her again.

Author:
charles
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:19:53 02/09/14 Sun

when i 15 i was paddled by dad at the kitchen table for being disrespectful. my mom was witness to this, which didn't usually happen. Later,as I lying on my bed complaining about spanked at 15, my mom shared that her dad had spanked her at 16 because she was seen with a guy her parents had told her she couldn't see. she said they were right because the guy ended up in jail.

Author:
Johnny
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:48:50 02/24/14 Mon

Was this a bare bottom paddling at 15 Charles? Was it the last one you got and the only one mom witnessed?

Author:
charles (reflective)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:39:20 03/02/14 Sun

John, the bottom was bare- as always. I was spanked a couple time after this but in the privacy of my room. My mom did not witness these events.

Author:
Colin
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:53:31 03/26/14 Wed

Mum always used to threaten that if she ever caught me smoking she would give me a good caning instead of the usual slippering I came to expect.
As a teenager of course I was tempted by friends to try a smoke.Mum found a half packet of cigarettes in my pocket.After a long lecture she ordered me to wait for her in my bedroom,sure enough when she arrived she was carrying a cane from the shed.
I was then told to take my pants down and bend over my desk.Mum gave me the worst spanking I ever received with that cane but at least it put me off smoking again

Author:
JoeR to Colin
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:46:46 03/30/14 Sun

Sounds like mom 'smoked' your butt over that partial pack of cigarettes. How old were you Colin?

Your friends find out the cigarettes earned you a caning? Were your friends under a similar threat of a whipping or caning if caught with cigarettes or smoking?

Author:
Colin to Joe
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:26:37 03/31/14 Mon

Joe
I was 14 when I got that caning I told my friends about it to put them off getting caught and getting the same
punishment.I never found out whether they got the same as me.

Author:
Gary Steven
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:30:40 04/19/14 Sat

My mother never believed in the myth of "being too old to spank". She was a firm believer in "as long as you live under my roof..."

I was fifteen the last time mom spanked me and it was bare bottom over a kitchen chair with a flyswatter along with my then ten year old sister. My brother was sixteen the last time he was spanked. Mom spanked his bare butt with a belt in the living room for getting an F on his report card. My sister got her last one at seventeen also with a belt. I'm not sure what it was for as I wasn't living there at the time all I know is mom was going to ground her and she ran off at the mouth to much, so mom spanked her bare bottom with a belt. The last time I saw my sister get spanked was when she was 16. She broke curfew and mom grounded her for a week. Karen was mad and started back talking and threw a tantrum. Mom made her pull her pants down and bend over her lap, Then gave her a short but hard spanking with a hairbrush. I have to admit it was kind of funny seeing my sister who was a big girl at 5'7" turned bare bottom up over my 5' nothing mother's knee, kicking and crying like a baby while mom wore her out with the hairbrush. She stood there with her jeans around her ankles crying and rubbing her red butt while mom said, "That was to embarrass you, your real punishment is you are still grounded for a week and if you open your mouth again, it will be two weeks. No pull up your pants, get to your room and go to bed or I'm gonna really give you something to cry about."

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.